Jennifer Weinman Photography Reviews

12 | Grinnell, IA

12 Reviews for Jennifer Weinman Photography

M. M. · Married on 06/08/2019

JWP is the Gold Standard

Jennifer Weinman Photography is absolutely amazing at what they do, and I highly recommend them as a wedding photographer. We are so in love with our engagement and wedding pictures! JWP’s classic and timeless style is truly evident in every photo they capture. Jen was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. From phone/skype planning calls, engagement sessions, to the big day itself, it was thoroughly evident that this business is Jen’s passion and is rooted in years of professional experience. She was extremely helpful in preparing our wedding timeline and played a huge part in helping our wedding day go so smoothly. We were very excited to also have Beth as our second shooter. Beth was such a joy to have around on our wedding day, and it was great to be able to have our photographers be two places at once. When you choose JWP as your wedding photographer, you are not only investing in extraordinary wedding photos, but you are also investing in an incredibly kind, professional, and experienced photographer who is whole-heartedly dedicated to helping you make your dream wedding a reality. Thank you for everything, Jen!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jennifer Weinman Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much for your kind words!!! We absolutely adored everything about your day! You guys were so wonderful and everything was incredibly beautiful, heartfelt, and FUN! Thanks for allowing us to be part of it :)

Tina Tootle · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photos!

Jennifer is incredibly easy to work with. She can make two introverts enjoy being the center of attention and having their photos taken. From our engagement photos on a stormy day to our amazingly beautiful wedding day (sun, wind and even some snow) - she works to get the best photos and take advantage of all the natural light she can. I will use her both professionally and personally!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • KMJ

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I worked with Jennifer for our engagement photos and for our wedding photos, including Katharyne, her second-shooter. Jennifer and Katharyne were so great to work with during our wedding! They made everything so simple and relaxed - even during a 98 degree spring day. They were open to different locations for our photos and were very easy going! We received our photos yesterday and they are phenomonal! The editing is beautiful and the shots are perfect! We couldn't be happier with the photos we have from our wedding and engagement shoot. We would recommend Jennifer to anyone searching for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Molly · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our engagement and wedding photos, and will cherish them forever. From our first conversation with Jen, we immediately knew that we wanted her to be apart of our special day. She is incredibly talented at what she does and always makes you feel comfortable. On our wedding day - Jen was able to get EVER SINGLE picture we wanted, despite impending rain. Jen is super organized and was always prompt to answer any of my emails. We would recommend Jen to anyone looking for a photographer, and can't wait to have her there to photograph the next stages of our lives!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Callie · Married on 12/16/2017

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. I fully trusted her with my photo sessions and her creativity did not disappoint! She is amazing at what she does and actually got my husband to smile!

Not only is she wonderful with photos, but she know the business well! I got engaged shortly after moving to Iowa and I did not have anyone to ask for other professional referrals. Jen connected me with a great DJ, videographer, and florist! All were amazing and the wedding day went incredibly smooth.

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Joan & Russell

Joan & Russell · Married on 11/18/2017

Jennifer Weinman photography= an amazing experience

I would highly recommend Jennifer Weinman photography. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out better than I could have hoped. She truly has such a gift. BUT more than just that, she was absolutely is amazing person to work with. Wedding planning is stressful, but Jennifer was organized and professional. She helped me with everything I needed and answered any questions I had. Her kindness made such a huge difference through our whole experience; but especially when ordering our wedding album and prints. She also had no hidden costs, everything was laid out well, and you had plenty of options to choose from. She took care of everything and made me feel very absolutely comfortable the entire time too! We can't wait to have her there to photograph the next stages of our lives!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

Jennifer's photo's were absolutely amazing. A true treasure from our daughter's beautiful wedding day! Working with Jennifer was an A+ experience for my family! I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Thomas · Married on 09/12/2015

Best photographer ever! My wife and I got married in September of 2015 and Jennifer was the most organized and helpful photographer that either of us have worked with. My wife has been in 9+ weddings as bridesmaids and such, and I've been in 5+ and Jennifer was the best! She was very thorough in the process and streamlined everything perfectly to the schedule that we came up with so that the entire wedding day was taken up with picture sessions. She was fun, and easy to work with!
    Best part? Her customer service. It's the little extras! From the engagement shoot to the first Christmas ornament she mailed out (that was my personal favorite extra) Jennifer made sure that you not only had amazing photos to remember the day, but she made sure that you had an awesome experience!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jennifer was amazing! She knew exactly how to position us for the right angles and lighting. She came early and stayed late to make sure we got all the shots we wanted!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Brad · Married on 05/18/2013

Jen was the photographer for our outdoor wedding and reception on a mostly sunny day in May. She was very professional and courteous, and did very well as the "polite dictator" role we asked her to take during photos - she's the expert, and we wanted her to tell us what to do. :) Great communication, very personable, included a free second photographer for us, and gave us a great deal! Couldn't be happier. :)

Sent on 05/26/2013

Brenda · Married on 11/26/2011

Jennifer was a delight to work with. She had such wonderful ideas and we so loved her patience and kindness with getting our large families together for pictures. She was like a true friend who captured the most amazing pictures. We will use her again for future pictures....

Sent on 12/03/2011

4.2

Jennifer was great to work with!

Sent on 10/11/2015