Pearl and Opal Photography LLC Reviews

37 Reviews for Pearl and Opal Photography LLC

Pearl and Opal Photography LLC 1
Pearl and Opal Photography LLC 2

Shane · Married on 12/31/2018

Jennifer does a wonderful job at capturing the real moments

Shane,
    Thank you so much! I love capturing people in their normal environment, laughing, pure joy of love and what not!

Kristi Sommer · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing Newborn Photos!

Jennifer is absolutely incredible! My sister referred her to us for newborn photography after she did an incredible job shooting my sister’s wedding. This is our third baby, and we have had 3 different experiences. Our first was an in-the-photographer’s home experience, which was quite chaotic. Our second was with a mall photographer, which was just ok. Our third with Jennifer was absolutely amazing! I wish we would have used her for our other two kids! I love the fact that she came to our home which made everything a lot less hectic between having a newborn and being freshly postpartum. Jennifer is excellent. She took the time to make sure we got every shot we wanted. I am so impressed with how beautiful all of her photos turned out! She is also very calm and patient. She took the time to get some photos with our fussy 3-year-old, almost 2-year-old, and a newborn! She handled them like a pro!!! I will forever cherish these photos!

Sent on 01/13/2019

April A · Married on 10/27/2018

I highly recommend Jennifer!

I'm so happy that we went with Jennifer to photograph our wedding! She was so professional and great to work with. I just got our pictures back a few days ago and I LOVE them!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kelly Sullivan · Married on 10/18/2018

Always awesome photos!

We've had Jen take family photos and also Senior pictures for our children! Jen always foes a fabulous job and has been very accomodating! At the end of the day all that remains are memories & photos ... definitely recommend Jennifer Schneider Photography for any memories you need to capture!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kelly,
    Your family is amazing! I love coming to capture and creating memories for you! I cannot wait for our next session!

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Jennifer is such a great photographer, our photos turned out absolutely amazing and from the first moment we met her we knew we made the right choice! Jennifer was friendly, engaging, and flexible we had a blast working with her. She was able to capture so many beautiful moments from our wedding day that we will be able to cherish forever :D

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nicole,
    Being a part of your day with Mike was breathtaking! The love shared between the two of you is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. May the love and happiness you felt on your wedding day shine through the years of your journey of life!

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We love our photos and her patience woth us as we stprtes put everything!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Cassandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Photographer

Jennifer was and is truly amazing and beyond talented. She takes the most beautiful and artistic photos. Her knowledge of light and color combinations is impeccable. She is professional and very very kind.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cassandra and Jake,
    Thank you so so much! Photographing your wedding was such a joy! I loved watching your families join together in such happiness! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me! Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Bre · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer takes amazing photos while being so friendly and making sure everyone is comfortable!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer is an excellent photographer. She was very responsive and made payments super easy. She's a lovely person with great talent. Well worth in quality and quantity of photos we received. Her assistant has a great eye too. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Pearl and Opal Photography LLC 3

Keely · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved having Jennifer be our photographer for our wedding. She captured our special day perfectly! Would love to work with her again.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. We didn't meet before the day of the wedding, to no fault of hers, so I was a little nervous to see how we would mesh on the big day. It ended up being so easy and wonderful thanks to Jennifer and her assistant shooter. They were prompt, quick and the quality of the photos were incredible. Not to mention the price point for everything you receive through her. We did a follow up extended family shoot with her as well and we all agree that we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Alexa · Married on 01/26/2018

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She was extremely flexible, caring, and easy to understand. Our wedding day turned into an unexpected blizzard and she just rolled with it making some wonderful memories for us in the years to come. We will be reaching out to her in the future for more photo sessions!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2017

Very flexable and always responded quickly to all of my questions. All the photos turned out amazing and she made both my husband an I both feel comfortable in front of the camera. Absolutely beautiful work!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katie · Married on 10/13/2017

So fun! Collaborated ideas and found new poses too through event

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/03/2017

Jen was AMAZING, she is so sweet and creative. I confess I was a little lost but she handled it so nicely with her professionalism, I didn’t have to do anything because it was all her idea, needless to say that the photoshoot was super fun too.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Pearl and Opal Photography LLC 4

Tyler · Married on 09/22/2017

Pictures turned out amazing! Fun and exciting photographer

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mindy · Married on 08/15/2017

Amazing photographer! Creative, talented and professional!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Diara · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennifer is an absolute pleasure to work with! From our first meeting to our engagement photos and through our wedding planning, Jennifer was always responsive, kind, and offered a lot of great ideas that really helped us create a look and feel that was truly us. She's so warm and genuine and really showed us how much she cared about making our special day perfect. We would HIGHLY recommend her!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Cassie · Married on 04/28/2017

Jennifer took our family pictures last fall! She was so patient and kind with our 3 small children. The pictures turned out wonderful! We love all the images we received. I would highly recommend working with Jennifer.

April · Married on 04/28/2017

Jenny is very flexible to work with! We chose dates for our pictures last minute and we also had multiple outfit changes for our engagement and family photo sessions. We had images to preview within 24 hours and we received the rest of them not long after. We would absolutely recommend Jenny for your photography needs.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Alyssa · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer is amazing. Her work is very heartfelt, capturing moments that most people do not see. Her pictures are exceptional and she aims to please while still imparting her subtle artistic interpretation into her work. I have hired her many times and will continue in the future. She has done work for numerous friends and family, all whom were incredibly please with her.

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer takes stunning photos and captures the true feeling of the subject. I have been impressed with her calm, professional demeanor when working with large groups of children. It is great to have lasting memories of moments in life that are so special. I enjoy seeing all of her photography and look forward to working with her again!

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

She is absolutely amazing. We have nithing but excellent pictures with her.

Melissa · Married on 02/03/2017

Jennifer was extremely flexible and willing to accommodate us in many ways to ensure a smooth and memorable wedding day! She was great with kids and captured many hard to get shots! She did a fantastic job with our nighttime photos which is challenging to find in such a personable photographer. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/23/2017