Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC Reviews

31 | Waterloo, WI

31 Reviews for Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC

31 Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC Reviews

Shane · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Jennifer does a wonderful job at capturing the real moments

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Jennifer is such a great photographer, our photos turned out absolutely amazing and from the first moment we met her we knew we made the right choice! Jennifer was friendly, engaging, and flexible we had a blast working with her. She was able to capture so many beautiful moments from our wedding day that we will be able to cherish forever :D

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We love our photos and her patience woth us as we stprtes put everything!!

Bre · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer takes amazing photos while being so friendly and making sure everyone is comfortable!

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer is an excellent photographer. She was very responsive and made payments super easy. She's a lovely person with great talent. Well worth in quality and quantity of photos we received. Her assistant has a great eye too. I highly recommend her.

Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC 1

Keely · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved having Jennifer be our photographer for our wedding. She captured our special day perfectly! Would love to work with her again.

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. We didn't meet before the day of the wedding, to no fault of hers, so I was a little nervous to see how we would mesh on the big day. It ended up being so easy and wonderful thanks to Jennifer and her assistant shooter. They were prompt, quick and the quality of the photos were incredible. Not to mention the price point for everything you receive through her. We did a follow up extended family shoot with her as well and we all agree that we would recommend her to anyone!

Alexa · Married on 01/26/2018

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She was extremely flexible, caring, and easy to understand. Our wedding day turned into an unexpected blizzard and she just rolled with it making some wonderful memories for us in the years to come. We will be reaching out to her in the future for more photo sessions!

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2017

Very flexable and always responded quickly to all of my questions. All the photos turned out amazing and she made both my husband an I both feel comfortable in front of the camera. Absolutely beautiful work!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2017

So fun! Collaborated ideas and found new poses too through event

Gabrielle · Married on 10/03/2017

Jen was AMAZING, she is so sweet and creative. I confess I was a little lost but she handled it so nicely with her professionalism, I didn’t have to do anything because it was all her idea, needless to say that the photoshoot was super fun too.

Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC 2

Tyler · Married on 09/22/2017

Pictures turned out amazing! Fun and exciting photographer

Mindy · Married on 08/15/2017

Amazing photographer! Creative, talented and professional!

Cassie · Married on 04/28/2017

Jennifer took our family pictures last fall! She was so patient and kind with our 3 small children. The pictures turned out wonderful! We love all the images we received. I would highly recommend working with Jennifer.

April · Married on 04/28/2017

Jenny is very flexible to work with! We chose dates for our pictures last minute and we also had multiple outfit changes for our engagement and family photo sessions. We had images to preview within 24 hours and we received the rest of them not long after. We would absolutely recommend Jenny for your photography needs.

Alyssa · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer is amazing. Her work is very heartfelt, capturing moments that most people do not see. Her pictures are exceptional and she aims to please while still imparting her subtle artistic interpretation into her work. I have hired her many times and will continue in the future. She has done work for numerous friends and family, all whom were incredibly please with her.

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer takes stunning photos and captures the true feeling of the subject. I have been impressed with her calm, professional demeanor when working with large groups of children. It is great to have lasting memories of moments in life that are so special. I enjoy seeing all of her photography and look forward to working with her again!

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

She is absolutely amazing. We have nithing but excellent pictures with her.

Melissa · Married on 02/03/2017

Jennifer was extremely flexible and willing to accommodate us in many ways to ensure a smooth and memorable wedding day! She was great with kids and captured many hard to get shots! She did a fantastic job with our nighttime photos which is challenging to find in such a personable photographer. I recommend her to everyone!

Sue · Married on 08/09/2016

Jennifer is an exceptional photographer! She is able to see angles and shots that look amazing! I've used Jennifer to take our family photos, and even though it was super windy the day we did it and we have three wild boys, we still ended up with so many great pictures that it was hard to choose our favorites. Jennifer also took pictures at a farm to table dinner I was a part of and her photos are fantastic. She really highlighted the decor as well as the feeling of community, which is exactly what we were going for. Highly recommend!

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2016

Jen is AWESOME! We had family pictures taken. She works around your schedule and is really accommodating to your location of choice. She takes the time to find out what you are looking for in regards to your photos. She is amazing with children and just makes the photo shoot a lot fun for all! The whole family loved the pics!

I highly recommend!!

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

Jennifer was awesome. I did not really have any ideas for poses for my bridal party or my huband and I but I was so pleased with the poses she chose for us. The pictures turned out great!

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2016

Jennifer came to our event location for The Great Glasses Play Day, a day to celebrate young children with vision issues and did a fantastic job. She took some beautiful candid shots throughout the event during the book reading, pinata break, and face-painting activities. She also got some great large group shots with everyone, which I'm sure was hard to do with all the young children running around! Jennifer really has an eye for capturing the pure joy and spirit of the children she photographs. I'm amazed at her work every time I see it. I love her use of natural lighting and how many of her photographs have a glow to them. I highly recommend Jennifer, she is creative and captures her subjects beautifully.

Kay · Married on 05/07/2016

My advice to anyone considering using Jennifer Schneider Photography is to be ready to enjoy your experience. Her warm and professional manner will enable you to be yourself while in the spotlight, and her final photographs will exude the warmth, grace and happiness of the occaision.