Jennifer Rapoza Photography Reviews

37 | Sonora, CA

37 Reviews for Jennifer Rapoza Photography

Aaron Khachigian · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely the BEST!

Hello couples. My honest opinion of Jen. By far THE best wedding photographer in the Sonora/Foothill's area. Did I say THE BEST!!! Jen did our engagement photo's last year and we fell in love with her and her style. She's original and very artistic. She know lighting and knows how to get the best shots. Did I say THE BEST??? haha... Our wedding was at a new venue that she hadn't been to before and she captured it in all it's glory. From my bride getting ready to me and her boys getting ready. She even had the great idea of having photo's taken with my motorcycle. OMG!!! they turned out gorgeous and sexy. If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the foothill's (gold country) give Jen a call. You won't regret it. She is amazing. Oh...did I mention she's the best??? JK... one more thing. She's extremely conciencious about being on time, yet very flexable to work with. She had a timeline set out and she stuck to it, but wasn't pushy or over bearing one bit. Everyone was dressed and ready. First look photos were done with time to spare and my beautiful bride was walking down the aisle at 4pm exactly (which is what time we planned on starting). I mean who's ever gone to a wedding that's actually started exactly on time? Not me. Give her a call. I swear, you won't regret it. (photo's to follow)

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Aaron! It was truly a beautiful day and a pleasure to capture it for you and Brittney! I wish you all the happiness in the world for a fabulous Happily Ever After!

Julie · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer and her team were amazing. She captured all of the moments on our important day. I love my pictures, they are absolutely gorgeous. Having the photo booth was a blast too! I highly recommend anyone needing a photographer to contact Jennifer

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • User5539561 · 1+ year ago

After getting engaged in Disneyland, my fiancé and I knew that we wanted to take engagement pictures there as well. Being from Sonora, we couldn't imagine a better person for the task than Jennifer. Jennifer loves Disney and is flexible with traveling, so we knew she would be the perfect choice. She certainly didn't disappoint! I could only imagine the stress of photographing at such a busy time with so many vacationing photobombers. However, she did a fantastic job. The day was fun and carefree. She worked with us to get every shot that was important to us, and then some! When we got our photos back, we noticed right away that it appeared as if we had all of Disneyland to ourselves. We had a great experience and would recommend Jennifer for all your local or destination photography needs!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! The Disneyland adventure was one I'll never forget and I constantly am highlighting your engagement images in my studio and marketing. Best of luck to you both and wishes for a very Happily Ever After!

Corinna · Married on 02/25/2017

Jen is seriously the best photographer for your wedding her team is awesome and they capture everything you wouldn't think of. She is easy to work with and get in touch with when you need to!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Corinna! Your wedding was so beautiful, such a fabulous day! I look forward to photographing you and Mike in years to come!

Pam · Married on 11/05/2016

Jennifer Rapoza is WONDERFUL!!! Enough cannot be said about her & her knowledge & professionalism. We would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone for anything from a wedding to Senior pictures to a family portrait. She is exceptional in knowing what to do & when to do it. She has become a family friend for life!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2016

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with! I knew from the moment I met her I made the right decision. She made my daughter and I feel so comfortable. Now we have gorgeous pictures of the 2 of us together for our website! I can't wait to have her do more family pictures of us with the rest of the family in the near future!

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • F

Fred · Married on 07/22/2016

Jennifer recently did a photoshoot of my wife and daughter for their website and I am overly impressed! They came home raving about what an amazing experience it was. The final images were perfect. We will defiantly be using her again in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Fred for your kind words. I had such a fun afternoon with the ladies. They were sweet, full of energy and a delight to photograph. Michelle had planned out their outfits as well as getting professional hair and makeup so every shot bound for perfection. I'm so blessed to have met them and look forward to working with them on some projects in the near future.
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Her photos are beautiful and the quality is amazing. We are so happy to have had Jennifer as our engagement and wedding photographer. We will definitely book her for future family photos.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne for your kind words. You and Maurice were wonderful to work with and your wedding was GORGEOUS and so sweet! It's fabulous clients like you that makes my job such a joy. Blessings to both of you, can't wait for more opportunities to photograph you both!

Bri · Married on 04/30/2016

Jennifer is such a pleasure to work with! She has been my go to photographer for many of the most important events in my life. She is very patient,helpful, and professional. Her work always turns out beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you Bri! We loved capturing your wedding day and then your newborn photos also. I'm excited to watch your little family grow and preserve those memories for you for the future. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Lori · Married on 10/24/2015

Jennifer is truly AMAZING!! From the very first meeting I knew she was perfect for us! Jennifer did our engagement photos as well as out wedding and she made everything totally stress free and Jenn is tons of FUN!! She had some great suggestions and is super easy to work with! Simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lori,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We absolutely loved photographing your gorgeous wedding! One of our favorites!

Meghann · Married on 10/10/2015

Jennifer did such an amazing job as our wedding photographer and she was so much fun! She made sure to capture every moment perfectly so we could remember our special day forever! We are still so in love with our pictures and wedding album!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you Meghann! Your wedding day was beautiful and so much fun! Your photos are still some of my favorites and I love using them to showcase my work in the studio.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

Jennifer is such a fantastic and talented photographer. My husband and I live far from her and she always went above and beyond to find time for us. She always found time to make time for us. My husband and I felt like we were the only ones in the world when she was with us. The pictures she shot were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Rich! We absolutely loved working with you and look forward to more opportunities to come!

Jennifer did such a wonderful job with all of my photography needs for my wedding! Boudoir, engagement photos, and wedding day pictures she was professional, made me and my groom feel comfortable and at ease, and went out of her way to fit our complicated schedule! She is always willing to help with any of my needs or questions, and makes me feel like I'm a priority. She has really unique things in her wedding packages that will help me remember and cherish my wedding day forever. I would definitely recommend Jennifer to a friend, and I will definitely be using her again in the future!!! Jennifer- Thank you for capturing the most amazing and important day of my life so far!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so blessed to work with fabulous couples, it makes our job so rewarding.

Melanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Jennifer Rapoza was not only my wedding photographer but also did our engagement pictures! Her pictures are absolutely beautiful! It was 95 degrees outside the day of my wedding and she managed to make us all look beautiful! She was very patient and fun and kept is all on track! You can tell she loves what she does! I would definitely use her again and recommend her to my family and friends!! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Jennifer Rapoza is the perfect wedding photographer. She seems to truly love what she does! My pictures turned out beautiful and my wedding album was perfect! She spent hours trying to photograph all the details of my wedding. I would defenilty refer her to anyone who is looking for someone special to be their for their big day! Do yourself a favor and book her early!!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! Your wedding was fabulous and your family so fun to work with. I look forward to more opportunities to photograph you all in years to come.

Shannon · Married on 05/16/2015

Jennifer is absolutely incredible! I am extremely pleased with her work. She's done our Engagement, my Boudoir, our wedding, and there will be much more to come! She has so much passion for photography and it really shows in her photos. By hiring Jennifer we didn't just get a photographer, we got what we feel is a family member.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jennifer Rapoza Photography's reply:

Thank you Mrs Selesia for this great review! Every moment of working with you and your family has been fabulous. I look forward to many more opportunities to capture your family memories to come!

Ryan · event on 01/31/2015

I contacted Jennifer to help me capturey engagment to my now fiancé Sara. Jennifer was the first person I contacted by email and she responded almost immediately. After our first phone conversation I knew I didn't need to contact anyone else. She was excited to help me come up with a plan to help me surprise and capture the moment. We came up with a great plan in tricking Sara into thinking I had won a contest. Jennifer was great during the shoot paid attention to every detail before taking pictures and caught my proposal perfectly. During the shoot the place was closing earlier than anyone anticipated (winter hours) and Jennifer remained calm and even after she caught the proposal she suggested we drive to another location for more pictures. Thank you Jennifer for capturing this great time in our lives!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

Jennifer captured our wedding day beautifully! And everyone at our wedding enjoyed her presence. We are so very grateful we found her!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/27/2014

Jennifer is absolutely spectacular!!! She was amazing at responding quickly and being flexiable with us. Despite having to post pone our wedding to welcome our daughter into the world Jennifer made sure to capture all the memories we will treasure for a life time. She was fantastic at pulling together our maternity shoot in just a few short days, created two amazing boudoir shoots and is already planning our newborn session! With her keen eye to detail everyone of her photos comes out perfect. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to capture memories not just photos ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/18/2014

Olivia,
    I just adore every moment that I get to work with you and your little sweetheart. Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to many years of fabulous memories captured to come.

Sandra · Married on 06/28/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Jennifer! She was friendly and willing to make everything very special and a day in our lives that we would never forget! I would recommenced her to anyone for their special day, she provided support and much more than just photography!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Sandra,
    I can't thank you enough for your kind words and for the pleasure of working with your family. I look forward to many more years of great moments captured to come.

Made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and took great photos!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Nichole · Married on 02/22/2014

Jennifer captured the most precious moments of our wedding day. We are thrilled with our photos and would recommend Jennifer Rapoza photography to our friends and family.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jennifer was amazing. We couldn't have picked a better photographer. She was very professional. She also became like a friend. She took amazing photos. Had great ideas. She as just plain amazing. If I had to do it all over again I would deffintly pick Jennifer again.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Jennifer was amazing! She made it so easy to work with her and we love both the engagement and wedding photos she took. We look forward to working with her in the future as our family continues to grow. :)

Sent on 05/26/2014