Jennifer McHugh Photography Reviews

Jennifer McHugh Photography 4
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing work!

Amazing!! Jenn made us feel so at ease on the day of our wedding. She captured so many important moments without us noticing she was always around. You can truly see her passion in her work as she is always looking for the perfect setting to make your photos beautiful. Was very happy to receive our sneak pic of photos sooner than expected. I would absolutely recommend other couples to book with her. Way worth the price!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Jennifer McHugh Photography 5

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

I found Jenn at a bridal expo and knew I had to have her as our wedding photographer. Her portfolio is so beautiful. We did our engagement photos with her this past summer on the beach. I’m thinking “she’ll never travel to the beach for these engagement photos”. She immediately responded asking when and where!! She makes you feel so comfortable and is so laid back. Our pictures turned out amazing. She has such an eye for picturesque locations but is always up for suggestions. I’m so happy we went with her. I can’t wait to see the wedding photos!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Jennifer McHugh Photography 6
    Jennifer McHugh Photography 7

Tracy · Married on 10/21/2017

Book Jenn ASAP for your photography needs. It was a pleasure to work with her. She gave great advice and tips for both engagement and wedding photos. We felt very comfortable with her and so did our daughter. She made our daughter feel very included in all photos. I would recommend Jenn to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jennifer McHugh Photography's reply:

Tracy, Stan & Sophia, It was an honor and pleasure to work with your family during this most exciting time!!! I can't wait to share the rest of the wedding images with you! I wish you all the love and happiness life has to offer!

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was always quick to respond. She had plenty of suggestions for both our engagement and wedding photos. The engagement album/signature book was beautiful and we can't wait to receive our wedding album within the next few weeks! We will certainly return to her if we need Photography services in the future.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Ricky · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer McHugh Photography is absolutely the Best!! Jen made everything so calm and relaxing and my wife was a nervous wreck hoping the pictures would turn out. My wife was speechless and in tears when she got our pictures because it seemed every special moment was captured in a photo. She said when your mind is racing hoping everything is going well and people are enjoying themselves and your trying to not be a bridezilla ... No matter what Jenn seemed to take the most perfect pictures. I don't know how she did it but in every detail you can see a true perfectionist. Thank you very much for everything Jenn your the BEST!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer McHugh is a consummate professional! Her pictures and ideas are absolutely gorgeous, and she's such a sweet and fun person to be around. She never sat down at my wedding in order to get the perfect shots! She worked so well with my other vendors, and really made my day so magical. Her pictures captured every moment! I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Jennifer McHugh Photography 8

Mike · Married on 08/30/2017

very personable and professional. Hard working and always aiming to please for her clients.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Hilary · Married on 07/14/2017

Jenn is absolutely amazing! She responds quickly to any questions you may have, quick turn around on photos, and extremely professional from day 1 to the very end. She also gets to know you on a personal level to make you feel even more comfortable during those "awkward" photo moments! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day! We will definitely use her again for other special occasions!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Dina · Married on 06/16/2017

Great time with Jenn and Shannon. Thank you for all our awesome pictures .

Sent on 09/08/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/22/2016

We would definitely tell other couples to use Jenn as their photographer. She was very down to earth and easy to work with. Our pictures were absolutely stunning. Not only did she is take the pictures we asked, but she also captured images we would have never seen throughout the day. Jenn was stress and worry free and we would recommend her to anyone getting married or in need of professional photography!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jenn's photography. I would definitely give more than 5 stars if I could! She shot our wedding in October, and she blew us away with the shots she captured. Jenn also did our engagement shoot, and we loved those pictures, but the wedding pictures were incredible. Jenn is a wonderful person to work with. She's very professional, friendly, responsive, and we found her to be very flexible and accommodating. She made us feel very at-ease on our wedding day and helped the day to go so smoothly. Jenn has a great eye for perfect shots. We could not be happier with the wonderful memories that she captured for us to remember forever! We will definitely be using Jenn for family pictures in the future, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Erin · Married on 05/28/2016

Jenn was awesome to work with and very helpful. She suggested a new place to have our engagement photos when our original place didn't work out. The pictures from our wedding day were wonderful and we will cherish them for many years to come.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Tuyen · Married on 05/22/2016

Great service, beautiful pictures, affordable and quick responses!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Jennifer was recommended to me by a family member and choosing her as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! From start to finish Jennifer was professional, sweet, accommodating and laid back. She is a great person with a great eye for beautiful photographs! My husband is extremely camera shy and was super anxious about taking pictures for our big day. Jennifer was so great with him and made him feels really relaxed and had him laughing and feeling comfortable the whole time. She was so respectful of what types of pictures we wanted and my guests at the wedding even commented on how present and professional she was. If you're looking for a wonderful and unique photographer for your wedding then look no further. Jennifer McHugh is an artistic gem! I definitely plan on hiring her for future events!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Cedar · Married on 04/16/2016

Jennifer did a photo shoot for our new catering website and I cannot even begin to express just how happy we all were with the images. She is amazing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Carlyn · Married on 03/26/2016

Jen was great to work with and helped to make our wedding the amazing night that it was. We will be recommending her to everyone :)

Sent on 04/02/2016

Crystal · event on: 05/13/2012

The service provided was very satisfying and pricing was extremely reasonable the quality was completely outstanding. The precious moments captured will be cherished for many years to come. I would recommend Jennifer to everybody. We have used this vendor for multiple occasions and plan to continue to do so.

Sent on 01/31/2014

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jennifer. She ensured that everything would go smoothly and she most definitely followed through on her word. She went above and beyond for us and made our day nothing less than magical. I would recommend her services to anyone and I can not wait to use her again for future events.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2015

Jenn was absolutely amazing to work with! All of our pictures came out beautiful and she made everything so easy. My husband and I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2016

KaraLee · event on: 11/14/2014

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional and made our engagement shoot so much fun. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. We are so excited to have her capture our wedding later this year!

Sent on 01/02/2015

KaraLee · Married on 11/06/2015

Where to begin? I met Jenn at a bridal show and fell in love with her work. She was very personable too. Two days later my now husband and I decided to book her. All email responses were within a few hours. We got an engagement session with our package. When we booked it we were so excited. The day came and the wind was awful. Jenn emailed me to reschedule because she knew it wasn't an ideal day for outside pictures. To me that showed she really cared! She also incorporated our dog who can be funny with new people, needless to say, or pup did great with her. The day of the wedding, Jenn showed up right on time and went right to work. She was great. In the weeks leading up to the wedding I had sent her ideas on Pinterest so she had a good idea of what I wanted. My husband and I did a 'first look' and you couldn't even tell Jenn was there. She gave us space but still got great shots. We just got our wedding pics back about a week ago and I can't even begin to express how perfect they are. They were perfect. I can't thank Jenn enough for capturing the biggest day of our lives the way she did. We will definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/25/2015

Jenn was amazing. She definitely knows what she is doing. From the time we met with her to the wedding and even after she was in constant communication with us and she helped us every step of the way. When looking for packages we wanted a lot and Jenn was able to give us everything we wanted at a very reasonable price. We were on a budget and Jenn helped us stick to our budget and she was perfect. The day of the wedding she came prepared and was able to capture every picture we wanted. I can't wait to get all the pictures in and hang them all over our home. Thank you so much Jenn!

Sent on 08/04/2015

nicholas · Married on 07/18/2015

Jennifer was very helpful when taking our pictures. We knew kind of what we wanted and she delivered 100%. Our wedding was very busy bu she was extremely patient and calm with us and our family. Absolutely the best photographer I have been involved with.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2015

Jennifer was a joy to work with. She was available to speak in person, on the phone, and via email. We used her services for our engagement photos. She made us comfortable and took some amazing photos. We loved the custom guest book created from our engagement photos.

We haven't received our Wedding photos yet but I am confident they will be amazing. She showed up on time to take pictures or my dress and the ladies getting ready. She made the first look pictures so much fun. I loved her positive attitude and professionalism.

I would highly recommend Jennifer McHugh.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Jennifer · event on: 10/20/2014

We used Jenn for our engagement photos. They turned out amazing!!! We cannot wait to see what she does on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/09/2015