Jennifer McAteer Photography Reviews

Northport, AL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Liz Married on 05/16/2015
    Jennifer did a fantastic job shooting our wedding! Not only did she truly capture the emotion of the day, she knew how to manage the day with ease and grace. Her confidence and thoughtfulness made it so enjoyable to work with her. Also, we were amazed at how quickly we received the proofs afterwards. Definitely would use her again and recommend her to friends and strangers alike!
  • User1631862 2+ years ago
    Jennifer did both our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures, and we could not be more pleased! Jennifer takes beautiful pictures and is extremely easy and fun to work with! I recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, laid back photographer. I would use her again in a heartbeat!
    Tracey Married on 04/06/2013
    My daughter was diagnosed with cancer in January 2013, so needless to say her health was not the best. Her wedding was moved back from August 24, 2013 to April 6, 2013, per her doctors recommendation. I could not have found anyone that did as wonderful a job as Jennifer McAteer did with my daughters wedding. She made this day absolutley fantastic for all of us.
    I would recommend her for any type of event. Absolutely WONDERFUL....pictures are amazing....
  • User1546089 2+ years ago
    I hired Jennifer to do engagment and wedding pics! She was great and friendly the entire time! I felt like she knew what I wanted and she def got some great shots! I would recommend her to anyone!