Jennifer Marie Studios Reviews

8 | Lilburn, GA

8 Reviews for Jennifer Marie Studios

Sarah Miller · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing experience! Hands down!

Jennifer is extremely professional and laidback. You can tell she loves her job and makes every effort to understand the relationship of the couple. She was so easy to work with, especially during COVID 19. She made my wedding day so special and did everything possible to make it fun. I love how she also offers an engagement session as well! You’d be crazy not to give her a call!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Jennifer Marie Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! I loved working with you and Alec! I'm so glad we found each other. You guys are the best!!
  • Russell

Russell Honderd · Married on 05/08/2020

Organized & Ride or Die

Jennifer was very professional and fun. She followed us through a muddy engagement shoot, and a hot, outdoor wedding. She reached out to us several times before the wedding to ensure that we were organized and got the pictures we wanted.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Sherwood · Married on 10/05/2019

Love our pictures!

Jennifer was great to work with! We got over 1,000 pictures from our wedding so quickly! They are beautiful

Sent on 11/12/2019

Elaine S. · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Value with a bright airy style!

We hired Jennifer as our photographer shortly after getting engaged because of her great reviews, portfolio, and affordability. We met Jennifer before we hired her and got to know each other and we could tell she had a great vibe and would do a great job for us. I felt like the value we got from her was outstanding! We had our engagement photos taken on the Beltline in front of murals and graffiti, which came out really cool. Then we stayed in touch with her leading up to the wedding and she was very on top of asking us questions and staying in the loop about our plans. She also came to the final walkthrough of our venue which was really helpful to scope out the best photography spots! The day of our wedding Jennifer and a second shooter split up the work and took so many great photos! They were quick and efficient and knew exactly what to tell us to do so the results came out great. My husband and I were only a week into our honeymoon when we got our final photos - way faster than we expected! And they were perfect, we loved Jennifer's light, bright and airy style for our photos which went great with the feel of our wedding. Overall, we'd recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a reliable photographer willing to work hard for you!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jennifer Marie Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Elaine! I loved getting to know you and Grant. Your photos are some of my favorites ever!

Ariel · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome from start to finish

I had such a great time with Jennifer. She helped make the experience easy for me and my family. She took time to make sure she got the right angles and the editing on my pictures were soo good! I would recommend to Jennifer to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jennifer Marie Studios's reply:

Thank you, Ariel! I'm so glad you had a good experience. I'm happy I was able to capture this important day for you!
  • Fozia

Fozia · Married on 10/14/2016

Loved Everything!

Jennifer did an amazing job with the short amount of time we gave her for our COVID wedding! She was very responsive and understanding for the many months we spoke as our whole wedding changed. She captured every moment, was very reasonable with pricing, and very sweet! Thank you again for working with us and help make our wedding so special. Hopefully next year we can reunite for a bigger celebration!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Kalle Wood · Married on 05/21/2016

Great photo session experience!

Jennifer is so great to work with! She's very professional, patient, and creative - the perfect combination to work with for a photo session. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jennifer Marie Studios's reply:

Thanks so much, Kalle! You rocked your session and I'm so glad I was able to capture it for you! I really appreciate your recommendation!
  • Erica

Erica Carpenter · Married on 10/19/2018

Pleasurable to have working at our wedding

Jennifer took great pictures and is so personable with each couple! Also loved how her engagement photos are included with her package!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jennifer Marie Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica! I loved working with the two of you and being a part of your beautiful day!