Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist Reviews

84 Reviews for Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist 1
Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist 2

Kristen Doyle · Married on 07/13/2019

Great music! Jennifer is very talented.

Our ceremony music was perfect! We were able to pick the songs we wanted to make our ceremony special for us. Jennifer was very responsive whenever I had questions and was very thorough in figuring out the details and when to play what song. She was also very affordable which I appreciated!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love personalizing the music for each ceremony. I'm so glad you were pleased with the music. Congratulations!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

This made the ceremony

I loved having strings for my ceremony music. Jennifer did amazing and I couldn’t have imagined the ceremony being any different than it turned out.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

Congratulations! I'm so glad I was a part of your special day! I enjoyed working with you and providing the music for your ceremony.

Leigh Anne · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful music and great professionalism

From helping me to choose music to timing their playing around slow walking toddlers they made sure to make every step of the process wonderful and every note of the music perfect. I could not recommend them highly enough!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist 3
    Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist 4

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

After playing for hundreds of wedding ceremonies, I know how to time the music for the processional. Sometimes the toddlers do take a little longer to get down the aisle! I also enjoy helping brides pick music for their ceremonies. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 12/01/2018

Sounded like a recording

Before I entered the church I heard the quartet.
    Jennifer and her quartet sounded so perfect I thought they were a recording. Excellent in every way. My guests are still complimenting me on the ceremony music!!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the music. I love to perform as a soloist, as a duo, or in this case, with a quartet. The music was the perfect touch for the beautiful ceremony.

Billie · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful experience

Jennifer was the quickest of all my vendors when it came to responding to emails and I really appreciated that! She played beautifully and was exactly what I hoped for.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I always reply promptly to e-mails. I like the music selection process to be one of the easiest parts of planning a wedding. I'm glad you thought the music was beautiful!
  • leigh

leigh · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent artist!

Jennifer plays beautifully and she was right on point with the flow of our ceremony!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love performing for wedding ceremonies. I'm glad I was a part of your special day. Congratulations!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

Jennifer played for our wedding ceremony this past weekend. It was an outdoor wedding and was pretty chilly outside but everything went smoothly with Jennifer. The ceremony music was perfect. Our guests loved it. Jennifer was professional, friendly and helpful from the moment we first started emailing back and forth. My now husband and I had a bunch of questions regarding the details of the music during the ceremony and Jennifer so graciously answered all of them and always in such a timely manner. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding ceremony, despite the chilly weather! I'm glad I was able to provide the music for your wedding.

Haylee Kraushaar · Married on 10/13/2018

Would hire very again and again

Jennifer was very responsive leading up to the wedding day and that was much appreciated. The moment I heard her playing as i started walking down the aisle, I lost it. She sets the mood in such a romantic and special way, and she also custom played our favorite love song. She was amazing. Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love helping to make each wedding unique and tailoring the music to fit each couple. I'm so glad the music set the mood for your ceremony.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Surprise!

I hired Jennifer (and her cellist friend) as a surprise for my husband to play our first song. Not only did she do a great job of hiding the surprise from him, she played an incredible rendition of All of You by John Legend and Moondance by Van Morrison (our anniversary dance song). It was such a fun surprise that I decided on a little last minute and Jennifer was more than accommodating. She was inexpensive and definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

We enjoyed performing the music for your first dance and the anniversary dance. It was a treat being part of the surprise for your husband!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Jennifer played the violin for our outdoor wedding ceremony on 9/15/18. The music was lovely. Jennifer was professional and easy to work with. She responded promptly to all emails and her rates were reasonable. Would highly recommend Jennifer to all brides!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I like the music selection to be one of the easiest parts of planning a wedding ceremony. I'm glad you enjoyed the music for your ceremony.

Audrey McCray · Married on 09/02/2018

Just the right touch

Jennifer plays beautifully. She was just the right touch to my small, intimate, garden wedding. She was flexible and available on short notice. She sent me an extensive list of music to choose from and said that she could play almost anything I wanted. I selected a song that wasn't on her list and she played it beautifully. I highly recommend her. .

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I enjoy customizing the music for each ceremony. The couple picked a song that was special to them and I was happy to learn it and play it for the ceremony.

Sonia · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved working with Jennifer Johnson! She is very friendly, flexible and responsive! I live in Germany and got married in the US, I was communicating with Jennifer through e-mails, she took into consideration that I was abroad, not having much time and she made it very easy for us to organize that part of the wedding. She welcomed my ideas, was very helpful and flexible, she always responded to my e-mails quickly, that was important to me! She was perfect during the ceremony, she played a beautiful music! My only regret is that we didn't get the chance to talk to her because we were so busy with our guests and with the photo session! I would highly recommend Jennifer Johnson!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I always communicate in a timely manner with all of my brides. Since I've played for so many weddings, I can easily guide brides through the music selection process. I'm glad you loved the music!

Terry · Married on 07/14/2018

Jennifer was fantastic to work with for our son and his fiancé’s wedding. From the moment we contacted her to determine her availability, she was extremely responsive and flexible and was a perfect resource for selection of music. In addition to having a violinist for the ceremony, we elected to have a cellist as well and Jennifer was gracious enough to secure our cellist for the big day. Both of our musicians arrived in plenty of time to scout their location in relationship to the outdoor ceremony. And as for the music...it was so very beautiful! What a wonderful addition to the ceremony. We could not have been more pleased with Jennifer’s services!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the music for the ceremony. I am always prompt to respond to e-mails. After playing for hundreds of weddings, I'm able to guide customers through the music selection process with ease. I'm happy I could be a part of your son's special day!

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Jennifer was probably the best decision that I made leading up to our wedding. I had a pretty non-standard request involving some more pop/rock-oriented pieces and a more extensive ensemble, and she was attentive and helpful in making the vision a reality. She is a talented musician who played moving renditions of everything from The Velvet Underground to The Beatles to Bruce Springsteen, but she was also approachable, communicative, and from our very first contact made me feel like we were partners with a shared goal that was equally important to both of us. I would recommend Jennifer to anybody without hesitation, as it would be hard to match her talent and professionalism.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

The groom arranged all of the music for this ceremony. He had a vision with music requests that had special meaning to him, the bride, and the family. I helped bring the music to life. We performed some pieces with a violin duo. Others were arrangements for violins and guitar (with the groom's father playing guitar). The last set of pieces were for a "band" which consisted of violins, guitar, and members of the wedding party playing percussion instruments. We even had a "groupie" (a random person walking through the garden) who wanted his picture taken with everyone. This will definitely be one of the most memorable weddings I've ever played because it was so unique! It was a pleasure working with you and performing for your wedding ceremony.

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

Jennifer and her cellist did amazingly. It was the perfect music for our ceremony! All of her communication beforehand was prompt and I did not have to worry about a thing. She really took care of us - and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

This was such a beautiful wedding ceremony. We performed an arrangement of "At Last" and "Stand By Me" for the processional and recessional. The groomsmen liked it so much they were turning around and giving us a thumbs up!

Amy · Married on 05/24/2018

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with! She always responded in a timely manner and my guests really enjoyed the music during the ceremony!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! I'm so glad the guests enjoyed the music.

Naomi · Married on 04/28/2018

Jennifer and her cellist performed beautifully at my wedding on April 14 2018. I directly worked with Jennifer and she helped me with the music selections and made it cohesive for the wedding ceremony. I got so many compliments from my guests. I have to say, I was quite moved myself when I was walking down the aisle. Jennifer is a professional and added a classic touch to my wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love working with couples to help select music and personalize their wedding ceremony. After playing for hundreds of weddings, I am happy to lend my expertise. I'm so glad you and the guests enjoyed the music. Congratulations!

Meridith · Married on 04/13/2018

Jennifer put together and led an outstanding string quartet for my wedding ceremony at the Valentine in Richmond, VA. Jennifer was very communicative leading up to the wedding and she made the music selection process so easy and pleasant. Our guests enjoyed classical selections while waiting for the ceremony to begin and were treated to skillfully executed arrangements of traditional processional and recessional music. Jennifer and her colleagues played beautifully and made our ceremony truly special. Our wedding coordinator commented that it was the best wedding quartet she had ever heard!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

This wedding took place on a beautiful spring day! We were very flattered when the wedding coordinator told us we were the best string quartet she had ever heard. We take pride in being strong musicians and attending to all of the musical details for wedding ceremonies. We are so glad we added that special touch to your wedding day!

Corey · Married on 11/10/2017

Jennifer Johnson sounded unbelievable on our wedding day. What was also impressive was her remarkable customer service months and days leading up to our wedding. I couldn't have been happier with Mrs. Johnson. She helped make our wedding day something to never forget.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so glad I was a part of your special day. I pride myself on outstanding customer service. I always have an open line of communication to make sure all details are in place leading up to the wedding day.

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer was amazing to work with. She responded quickly to all of my emails and was incredibly helpful in picking out songs. I wanted some contemporary songs and she was more than willing to help me with that. I was on the fence on hiring someone but I’m so happy I did, especially after hearing multiple people say that as soon as she started playing they started crying. She set the mood for the ceremony so perfectly.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2017

Jennifer was great! Very responsive to emails! She was open to my selected music selections. Very professional and affordable. Beautiful ceremony music, and many compliments from my guests. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for quality ceremony music! Pick her! :)

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I like the music selection to be the easiest part of the wedding planning. I played a mix of contemporary and classical selections by request. The music complemented the beautiful wedding ceremony!

Peyton · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer was wonderful!! When we first started planning this wedding, we thought it would be beautiful to have a violinist. We found Jennifer and could not have been more pleased. She is easy to communicate with and very affordable. She was helpful from the first time I emailed her. She helped us with song selection and incorporated our request of "Home" for the recessional. Jennifer is very talented, and it was perfect walking down the aisle to her beautiful music. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm glad I was able to help with the song selection. I'm happy I was able to incorporate a special music request to personalize your ceremony.

Jonathan · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer sounded wonderful at our wedding. She did an excellent job and would highly recommend her if you need a Violinist for your special occasion!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

This was a beautiful wedding ceremony at Woodland Manor. I'm glad I could provide the music for your ceremony!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

The violin and cello duo was everything I'd hoped for. Jennifer made the wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

This was a beautiful wedding in the Olsson Gallery at the Virginia Historical Society. I'm so glad I could provide the music for your ceremony!

Mike · Married on 06/17/2017

What a treat. Ms Johnson was on time and played beautiful classical and contemporary music for our wedding and reception. Many of our guests commented on the class she added to the affair and her willingness and flexibility to meet Catholic standards. I highly endorse her for any event needing fine string music. Her cello player was a treat as well.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

The violin and cello duo played for the ceremony and the two hour reception at the church. I'm glad I was able to provide background music for the reception as well as music for the bride and groom's first dance.