Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist Reviews

107 Reviews for Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist

• Se Jin

Se Jin K. · Married on 07/09/2021

First Class

Jennifer and her violin added a peaceful and joyous mood to our small wedding. She guided us through music selections and had great tips and ideas. We couldn't be happier how everything went and would recommend her to friends and family. If you're looking to add not just music but class to your wedding, send her a message.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the music for the ceremony. After playing for hundreds of weddings, I'm able to guide couples through the music selection process with ease. I'm happy I could be a part of your special day!

Bella P. · Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely Recommend!

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with for my wedding. She played the violin before/during our ceremony and during the cocktail hour. It set the perfect ambience! She went above and beyond by finding the specific songs that I wanted her to play at certain points of the ceremony. She also offered a long list of suggestions, which were so helpful! The violin sounded so beautiful and added the perfect touch to our wedding! I love hearing the music when I watch back our wedding video!

Sent on 07/09/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so glad I added the perfect ambience to your ceremony and cocktail hour. I'm very happy to honor your requests for special music. I like to help personalize each wedding ceremony through the music selections.
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful music

Jennifer was my violinist for my 5/22/21 wedding. Her and the cellist she partnered with did a phenomenal job! I always knew since I began planning my wedding in my head as a little girl that I wanted a violinist to play at my ceremony and she sure did not disappoint. Jennifer is dependable and affordable! She is well versed in traditional wedding music as well as more contemporary songs that were played during cocktail hour. I walked down the isle to Canon D and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Jennifer!

Sent on 07/06/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I have a wide variety of music selections in my library from classical to contemporary. I enjoy personalizing the music selections for each ceremony. I'm so glad you were pleased with the music for your wedding and cocktail hour!
  • Suzanne

Suzanne W. · Married on 05/16/2021

Last minute decision and so perfect!!

My daughter decided to do a last minute elopement and the search for music was so last minute. Jennifer was quick to respond and so helpful. I knew little about what type of music to request and Jennifer made selections based on her vast experience and the music was beautiful!!
    Jennifer made our planning so easy and we could just turn things over to her and not worry!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I like to make choosing music selections the easiest part of wedding planning. I'm so glad I was able to play the music for your daughter's wedding!
  • Maria

Maria D. · Married on 04/03/2021

Covid Wedding

Jennifer was amazing with having to reschedule for the pandemic. The music was gorgeous and it made the event.

Sent on 07/10/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

Flexibility was key during the pandemic. I'm glad I was able to reschedule to your new wedding date. I'm happy the music was a perfect fit for your wedding.
  • Cathleen

Cathleen G. · Married on 03/13/2021

Beautiful Violin Playing

Jennifer did everything she promised to do, her playing was beautiful, and she was wonderful to work with! Thank you, Jennifer!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love playing for wedding ceremonies. I work with every couple to make planning the music selections one of the smoothest and easiest parts of the wedding planning.

M. Brown · Married on 03/10/2021

Fantastic musician to work with

Jennifer was so easy to work with throughout the planning process. She gave great recommendations for music that fit the feel we were aiming for during our wedding ceremony. The music was absolutely beautiful and really set the tone for our ceremony.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm glad the planning process was easy for you. As an orchestra director and professional violinist, I have extensive knowledge on music selections. This enables me to guide couples in the right direction for their ceremony. It was a pleasure working with you.

Setareh S. · Married on 03/06/2021

So happy we hired Jennifer!

We're so glad we decided to move forward in hiring Jennifer to play on our wedding day. She is very talented and professional. Working with her leading up to the wedding was easy and straightforward. Her music truly added a special touch to our wedding day - wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you, Jennifer!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love playing my violin and I love playing for wedding ceremonies. I'm so glad I was able to add that special touch to your wedding day with my music.

Vickie N. · Married on 12/31/2020

The Perfect Violinist

Jennifer Johnson is a very talented, experienced violinist and a pleasure to work with. She was able to perform every piece of music we selected, as a soloist and with another musician, helping to make the perfect ceremony. We found her to be very flexible, even agreeing to play for first dances, outside of the church, during a time of unusual circumstances. We are very grateful that Jennifer was recommended to us.

Sent on 01/25/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

This was a memorable wedding ceremony on New Year's Eve. I have a large music library to help personalize each ceremony. I enjoy collaborating with other musicians. I'm so glad the music was the perfect touch to the ceremony.
  • Roshon

Roshon C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Just the Right Touch for our Minimony

From the beginning through the final note Jennifer was great. She was helpful and very responsive to our emails and questions. I knew I wanted to have a violinist, but thought it would be out of our budget range for our small ceremony. I was wrong! Having violin music was so the perfect and created a true atmosphere of love.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so happy I could provide the music for your ceremony. I am always quick to respond to e-mails to make the planning process smooth. The solo violin was the perfect touch to this small garden wedding.
  • Jmjeugene

Jmjeugene J. · Married on 09/25/2020

Richmond's Got Talent!

Jennifer's professionalism is matched by her EXTENSIVE knowledge of all music genres. Not only did her classical repertoire perfectly fit our reception venue, but she also intertwined some songs that fit my family's ethnicity (e.g. Cielito Lindo) and contemporary favorites (from My Funny Valentine to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal and even Coldplay!).

Sent on 10/11/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

My repertoire includes everything from standard classical music selections, to pop, rock, folk songs, and jazz. I loved incorporating all of the different music genres into this wedding reception for a unique and memorable celebration.
  • Jill

Jill H. · Married on 09/20/2020

A "Million" Dreams Wedding come true!

Jennifer was absolutely fabulous to work with. When I needed to re-schedule my May wedding to September due to COVID, she was very flexible working with me on my new date.
    Jennifer sent along some music selections to get me going and we emailed regularly about some choices I was hoping she could play that were not on the list. She was so open to some new songs and offered some great suggestions when my fiance got stuck on the recessional. Overall we loved our music! We started with some Disney love songs, some selections from her list for the mothers, groomsmen, and bridesmaids, and my father and I walked down to Million Dreams- the whole ceremony was a dream come true! The Beatles choices Jennifer suggested tied right in to the readings we had selected (complete coincidence that worked out perfectly!) Jennifer and Maureen were amazing~ couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

Flexibility was key because of COVID. I was glad I could reschedule to the new wedding date. I enjoy helping couples customize the music selections for their ceremony to add that personal touch to their special day!
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 07/25/2020

Fantastic Violinist

Jennifer did an amazing job with our wedding. She made the whole process super easy. She's very professional and plays wonderfully! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a musician for your big day.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm so glad I made the process easy for you. Since I've been playing for weddings for over 15 years, I pride myself on making the music selection one of the easiest parts of planning a wedding!
  • Janet

Janet A. · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing experience with a talented musician during Covid -

It was truly a pleasure to work with this vendor .Our daughter had to reschedule her celebration twice due to Covid and its restrictions .Jennifer was quite flexible , compassionate and caring during this stressful time. She played at the wedding with great talent and style and it was truly a pleasure to work with her . I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/28/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

Flexibility was definitely key because of COVID restrictions. I'm so glad I was able to play for your daughter's ceremony!

Danielle S. · Married on 06/13/2020

Jennifer was the best addition to our wedding!

Jennifer and her partner Maureen were amazing! The music was absolutely beautiful. Hearing our requested songs moved us to tears during the ceremony. Jennifer was SUPER well organized and communicative through the planning process, it was such a pleasure having her at our wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2021

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm glad we could play your requested music selections and help personalize your ceremony through music. As a teacher and professional violinist, organization is key. I am always in touch throughout the planning process and leading up to the wedding. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Amanda

Amanda T. · Married on 02/22/2020

Best all around violinist!

My husband and I hired Jennifer for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and we are SO HAPPY we did! Jennifer was so professional and kind through out the entire process, such a pleasure to work with! Her music is so beautiful and exactly what we had in mind for our wedding. I would give 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I'm happy I was able to play beautiful music for your ceremony and cocktail hour. It was a pleasure working with you and choosing music to make your day special.
  • Jamie

Jamie H. · Married on 11/09/2019

A Dream to Work With

Jennifer was fantastic to work with and made our day very special. Not only is she a talented violinist, she was responsive to all our requests and made the planning process seamless. She customized our ceremony music to a mix of modern and traditional and we received so many comments about how beautifully she played! You will not be disappointed by hiring Jennifer for your wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I have a huge selection of traditional and modern music for couples to choose from. I'm glad we were able to customized the music for your ceremony!
  • Meg

Meg L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Jennifer is the best!

Our ceremony music was perfect! Jennifer was very responsive, friendly, and easy to work with throughout the planning process. We were able to pick custom songs and she also had a great list of suggested songs to play throughout the ceremony. She is extremely professional, prompt and of course a wonderful violinist. I would highly recommend Jennifer for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I am always prompt to reply to e-mails. I want to make the ceremony music selection one of the easiest parts of planning a wedding ceremony. I'm very happy you were pleased with my services.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

5 star violinist!

Jennifer was the violinist for our wedding in October and she did an absolutely amazing job!! Our guests commented on how beautiful the music was! She was a delight to work with, very responsive and professional. She corresponded with me regularly and gave me lots of different musical selections to pick from! Her prices are very affordable and she was willing to travel a good distance for my wedding! I was so pleased with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great violinist! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 12/01/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

This was a beautiful wedding ceremony at Good Luck Cellars. I'm so glad the guests enjoyed the music!
  • jennie

Jennie · Married on 10/12/2019

Jennifer Johnson Violinist

Jennifer is extremely talented and professional. She offered direction and hired a cellist to enhance the outdoor venue. Her performance added to the ceremony.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

The violin and cello duo is one of my most popular options for wedding ceremonies. It allows for melody and harmony for all music selections. I'm glad the performance added to the ceremony!

Raistlin H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic musicians!

Jennifer was absolutely delightful to work with. We hired her to play violin along with a cello and they sounded perfect! She was very quick to respond to our questions and very flexible in the songs she would play. We had a few songs that were not listed in her large repertoire but she was able to play them for no additional charge.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love helping each couple personalize the music for their ceremony. I'm pleased that the violin and cello duo was a perfect fit for your ceremony!

Kristen D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Great music! Jennifer is very talented.

Our ceremony music was perfect! We were able to pick the songs we wanted to make our ceremony special for us. Jennifer was very responsive whenever I had questions and was very thorough in figuring out the details and when to play what song. She was also very affordable which I appreciated!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

I love personalizing the music for each ceremony. I'm so glad you were pleased with the music. Congratulations!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

This made the ceremony

I loved having strings for my ceremony music. Jennifer did amazing and I couldn’t have imagined the ceremony being any different than it turned out.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

Congratulations! I'm so glad I was a part of your special day! I enjoyed working with you and providing the music for your ceremony.

Leigh A. · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful music and great professionalism

From helping me to choose music to timing their playing around slow walking toddlers they made sure to make every step of the process wonderful and every note of the music perfect. I could not recommend them highly enough!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

After playing for hundreds of wedding ceremonies, I know how to time the music for the processional. Sometimes the toddlers do take a little longer to get down the aisle! I also enjoy helping brides pick music for their ceremonies. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Terry

Terry S. · Married on 02/07/2019

Professional service and beautiful music.

Jennifer was flexible with our change in date and location due to COVID. Communication and planning is no hassle. She led us through the music selection process. She delivered on the day of and the music was beautiful. It was one less thing for us to worry about the details. Almost seemed too easy.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Jennifer Johnson Wedding Violinist's reply:

Flexibility has been key during COVID-19. I try to make the music selection process one of the easiest parts of planning a wedding. I'm glad you felt that it was easy!