30 Reviews for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings

Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)
30 JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Reviews

Jennifer hasn't even done my wedding and I'm thoroughly impressed by her work, vision and passion. She however will be doing my wedding when that time comes! She just doesn't know it yet. Lol

Profile Picture Kia, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can’t even begin to describe how happy my family and I are for the most amazing wedding received from Jennifer And her team. It is and forever will be my happily ever after because she doesn’t repeat her weddings I got my very own one. She’s a perfectionist so I was pleased to know that every detail would be taken care of perfectly. From the beginning she wants to make sure everything runs smoothly and is the most perfect day for her brides so she and her team went with my husband and I on our engagement photoshoot down the islands and we did a lovers picnic theme. She did a gorgeous flowered headpiece for me that really took the pics to a whole new level then for my second outfit we took pics on a yacht she did a crystal belt and crystal head band and it was beautiful, I am so pleased how everything turned out. I wanted to be Cinderella for my wedding, I wanted to have that magical fairytale wedding, I wanted plenty flowers, she transformed my venue into the most magnificent decor I’ve ever seen, her ideas went beyond my imagination. While I was waiting to walk down the aisle The photographer came and told me this is the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever photographed so I was even more anxious to see the place. Everything went so smoothly for the wedding day itself , her team was so attentive to me and I really appreciated that because it shows that they care. I would hands down recommend this marvelous woman and her hardworking team if you are looking for the most perfect, headache free wedding of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Sufia , 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would choose Jen a thousand times over. She was able to bring my whimsical fairy tale destination wedding to life. Every decor detail of my wedding was handled with intention and purpose and the end result was just magical. I would describe my wedding day as totally europhic and a large part of this is because I was able to collaborate with such incredible and talented people. Jen absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her work. It was extremely important for me to work with someone who was dedicated and responsive especially since I was planning the entire wedding from overseas! Jen surpassed my expectations. I could contact her at any time and always felt like a priority. Every detail of my wedding felt like it was uniquely mine, from my beautiful bouquet to the lush, vibrant flowers Jen had imported for my centerpieces. She is able to pull out so much of a bride’s personality and incorporate it into her dream day. Working with her was effortless and the day of my wedding she brought such an ease and comfort. If you want the best of the best there is no other choice.

Profile Picture Amanda , 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is the best wedding designer and coordinator! I had interviewed others before
I decided to call her but for such a successful busy woman I was pleased that she replied to me so quickly and that we met up and did our meetings with her in a timely manner. At each point of discussion she made sure she understood what I as the bride wanted and her goal was to make that vision come alive and she exceeded expectations! She puts above and beyond effort into every meeting and every wedding. She came up with an inital quote in a timely manner which I greatly appreciated as others did not and that goes to show her professionalism as well since everyone is busy and have other clients. I loved that Jennifer comes up with this “mood board” where she puts together everything you want and how she gives each couple their own unique backdrop as well! That really made our wedding day more special. On the wedding day I had not a worry in the world, anything they went wrong I’m sure Jenifer handled it as the day went by smoothly without any issues and she fully delivered on that commitment 100%. She also tries to work within the couple’s specific budget and she is accommodating with requests as well and overall gives you exactly what u wanted and much more! I would recommend Jennifer to everyone who wants a well executed unique tasteful classy wedding!

Profile Picture Safiyya, 1/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We just wanted to express our appreciation and thanks to Jennifer Goberdhan and her team for making our special days so memorable, enchanting and absolutely amazing!!!

Words cannot begin to describe how grateful and appreciative Shem and I are...

Our review is a long one and simply cannot fit is such a short frame; we opted to place our full review in the picture section, where we inserted a few pictures of our cherished memories as well...

Best decision we ever made!!!

All our love,
Shem & Nadira

Photo for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Review - Photoshoot-  Adorned with customized pieces made by Jennifer
Photo for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Review - Nikaah- Bride with the team
Photo for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Review - Jennifer, Groom (Shem) & Bride (Nadira)
Photo for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Review - Our Magical Winter Wonderland- Cherished Memories
Profile Picture Nadira, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was contacted for my daughter's destination wedding in Tobago and after telling her what we wanted we were excited to see what she would create for us. Jennifer flew her crew and shipped her equipment to Tobago and worked her magic . The result was absolutely beautiful!
The ceremony site, brought indoors because of the unpredictable weather was a wonderful display of roses, greenery and lanterns, perfect for exchanging wedding vows .
The romantic setting in the reception hall with the roses, candles and lanterns was exactly what we wanted and then some. Guests were awed by the elegance and beauty of the room which set the mood for an absolutely wonderful evening.
This wedding planner/designer delivered beyond our expectations, with every single detail taken care of with some beautiful unexpected surprises .
Jennifer loves what she does and it shows in her work. I don't know how she did it , but it seems she designed to suit my daughter's (the bride) personality , from the bridal bouquet to the decor, it was all very elegant, romantic and classy .
Jennifer a million thanks for helping to make Kirby and Jessneek's destination wedding a very beautiful, memorable experience.

Photo for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Review - Beautiful decor
Profile Picture Suz, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings is the premiere, most professional and most talented wedding management company. You get superb service, brilliant advice and personalized service that cannot be beaten. The passion, creativity and innovation are top notch and they provide bespoke services that I believe are unmatched. They are highly recommended and really is a one stop shop for all your wedding advice and needs.

They fulfill every Bride's dream wedding no matter the grandeur. Her passion for her craft coupled by her creativity, attention to detail, meticulous decorating skills, spectacular floral work, unique themed designs and profound interest in pleasing her clients by going above and beyond her duties is what sets her apart from all others in her field of work. As a fellow perfectionist at heart it was indeed a pleasure to use her services for my wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rahim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1.3

My husband and I flew to Trinidad to meet Jennifer feb 2017 for our wedding oct 8 2017. Biggest regret..she had me so stress out 2 to 3 weeks before our wedding.she doesnt respond in a timely manner. Doesn't provide floor plan. Greats upset when you try to get involved. 3 weeks before our wedding she presented a blank contract with a list of things she doesnt do. (1st time we ever saw it). She double of price for coordinator once she TAUGHT we lost the paperwork. She promised us to post our pictures on the companies website NEVER did. We asked her for a floral staircase NEVER GOT IT. She said it couldnt be done because it was a hazard for safety reason. SHE DECORATED and INDIAN couple wedding the week after and did the FLORAL STAIRS for them and POSTED them on the companies website. AFTER SPENDING ALMOST 50000 this was the downfall of my day. I was so afriad of the outcome .SHE NEVER SHOWED UP OR CALLED US AFTER THE WEDDING. We had to contact her for oyr deposit. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER .

MRS DURHAM

Profile Picture Melyssa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception

Jennifer is such an amazing woman.she gave me exactly what I asked for. My bouquet was simply breathtaking . she makes you feel so welcomed in her home and is the most down to earth person.she knew exactly which flowers that would compliment my dress.I'll do it all over again with her.she is one in a million.

Profile Picture kathyann, 9/2/17, 1 Review

Dear Jennifer,

Wanted to express our deepest gratitude to you and your team for creating the wedding of our dreams and for creating memories for a lifetime. We are thankful for your help and guidance in co-ordinating a perfect evening. For all this and more, Chris and I are eternally grateful.

The bouquet and boutonniere were exquisite and we were both honoured to showcase your masterpieces.

Everyone had a blast and you certainly created a memorable day and unforgettable, gorgeous decor for us.

Thank you again Jennifer and sending our love to you.

Regards,
Krysta & Christopher

Profile Picture Krysta, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
4.7

Highly recommend Jennifer Gobberdan Signature Weddings. Her class and style is second to none not to mention her masterpieces are a fine work of art!

Profile Picture Keifa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers
2.6

Jennifer is indeed talented. She can create/recreate your vision if given sufficient time, budget to work with and clear and concise direction.

Warnings!
- Very little room to negotiate design or cost of service. When she creates her/your vision, criticism is not taken constructively which leads to much frustration on both sides. Have extra money in reserve
- Often out of the country or dealing with other personal/business related matters making her availability limited. In the early stages of the planning process, this may appear fine however, big regrets as you move closer to the date
- Her preferred style of communication (90%) is via whatapp. While this good for short yes/no questions/updates especially during crunch time, investing 60K in decor calls for something a bit more formalize (she does respond to emails, so it's a good idea to capture correspondences here)
- Strange working caveats such as - will not create floor plan, will not work with wedding coordinator, produces limited design samples making final review/confirmation very difficult and more...

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Happy, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen exceeded our expectations! She and her team took what was a mere idea and made our dream into a reality! Our guests oo-ed and ahhh-ed at the outstanding decor.
It was a hassle free experience and one which we enjoyed being a part of. We could not imagine a more beautiful enchanted forest!

Profile Picture Anushka, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Booking Jennifer Goberdhan is really a no brainer. From our very first meeting, she was very professional, warm and inviting, and very patient when it comes to listening to what, in my case, was the bride's vision of her dream wedding. She knew immediately and envisioned exactly what we were aiming for and she accomplished it all and even went beyond our expectations. For me to say that her decorating designs and skills are amazing would be an understatement. Her work will take your breath away. She is an excellent wedding planner/coordinator. The day of the wedding went so smoothly because she took care of everything..... because she thinks of everything. To the brides-to-be ...... her bouquets are gorgeous works of art. So for you couples who are deciding whether to book Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Wedding....don't think too long, because someone else might grab her up for the same time as your big day and you would have lost out on a fabulous decorator/planner/coordinator. By the way, she has an amazing staff and they are all as pleasant as her.

Profile Picture Sally, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennifer is a truly talented designer and an even warmer and loving person to work with! Beyond pleased with my ceremony and reception designs and execution. Would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Vandana, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

From the first intro call to the finishing touches before the ceremony, Jennifer's knowledge, thoughtfulness and commitment to her client made each step in the wedding planning process easy. She is the go-to person to create a wedding that will not disappoint

Profile Picture Peter, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Working with Jennifer was a pleasure... She was courteous, warm, flexible, accommodating, she made my family feel like she's known us for years. She made adjustments and even went out of her way to satisfy my dad with additional deco. To future brides, know what you want and allow Jennifer to take that vision and transform it into something magical and awe inspiring... She will blow your mind away with details, this operas something I loved watching her take the ordinary and blossom it into a work of art. When you love what you do, nothing is impossible and Jennifer truly demonstrated this throughout our interactions.. As busy as she would be, she took time to listen and offer advice and comfort... If I have to do this all over again, I will allow her to provide cake services and transportation also.. But her decorations and coordination were impeccable and on target.

Profile Picture Sherine , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Double Weddings

Jennifer is a really likable person who puts her best foot forward in helping her clients get exactly what they want. She maintains her design standards whilst facilitating the couples' design requests. She tries to please the groom as much as she pleases the bride and goes above and beyond to set you at ease on your special day. Having Jennifer there was God sent and I could not ask for a better decorator and wedding coordinator. She truly pulled out the stops to create the best day ever for us. Her team was so pleasant and worked hard to make our day classy, and unforgettable. I would truly recommend Jennifer if you are planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Renissa, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer Goberdhan is ultimately one of the best florist and wedding / event planners that there is .... She is extremely professional, efficient! her standard talent and passion for what she does is just extraordinary! Her work is original ... My bouquet was one of a kind ! An original piece ... Thank you Jen ! Aidan and I had the perfect wedding ! We're happy you were a great part of it !

Profile Picture Petrina, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My experience with having Jennifer as my decorator was exquisite. She made all our expectations come true with a little bit of surprise up her sleeve..she was referred to by a friend of mine that got married the previous year. What she did for her wedding was everything I knew I wanted for mine with my personalization of course.. she is very professional in all that she does and I believe it's because she enjoys what she does so whole heartedly it Eminates through her work...if your looking for class, sophistication , and your monies worth, choose Mrs Goberdhan. Not only is her work signature she has a laugh that is signature...

Andrea & Garth

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennifer Goberdhan is just excellent at what she does! She gave us very helpful planning tips, vendors from start to finish. She certainly goes the extra mile to make sure that her clients are 100% satisfied and certainly does NOT disappoint! You do not have to worry about anything when Jennifer is in charge and I will certainly recommend her for event planning and wedding decor. My bride bouquet was a custom made bling bouquet which was just amazing!

Profile Picture Richard, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jennifer is well worth every cent. We loved the bouquets she did for us as well as the decor for our reception. It was truly beautiful and outstanding.

Profile Picture Noelle-Marie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennifer is a wonderful florist and event planner who will cater to your every vision! She puts in her time and will meet with you at your convenience to go over the details of exactly how you want your bouquets, boutonnieres, etc to look like!

I had no idea of how I wanted my flowers to look like even after spending hours and hours on Pinterest. Jennifer found a solution that provided me with the bouquet of my dreams. My flowers lasted all day and night and the flower girls looked lovely with their flowers crowns.

So if you want to add that signature touch to your wedding while working with a person who enjoys what she does, please contact Jennifer. You will not regret your decision, because she is awesome!!

Profile Picture Felicia , 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Weddings did the décor and flowers for my wedding. It was classy, unique and very creative tailored to my liking. It blew my mind when I entered the reception, not only because it was beautiful but it seemed as though she was in my head and knew exactly what I wanted.

With Jennifer you would not be disappointed, she would exceed your expectation as she did mine and assisted in making my day extremely special.

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/16/15, 1 Review
4.2

Knowing what you want is the easy part, finding someone that can make your vision into a reality is the difficult part.
Jennifer made my vision for my decor and bouquet a reality! I am thankful to have found someone that made my "wants" for my special day their priority. If having a decor and bouquet that has never been done before is something you are looking for on your special day, then without a doubt Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Weddings is what you're looking for!!

Profile Picture Richelle, 5/3/15, 1 Review