JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Reviews

30 | Ward of Tobago, TT

30 Reviews for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings

30 JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Reviews

Kia · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer hasn't even done my wedding and I'm thoroughly impressed by her work, vision and passion. She however will be doing my wedding when that time comes! She just doesn't know it yet. Lol

Sufia · Married on 03/04/2018

Words can’t even begin to describe how happy my family and I are for the most amazing wedding received from Jennifer And her team. It is and forever will be my happily ever after because she doesn’t repeat her weddings I got my very own one. She’s a perfectionist so I was pleased to know that every detail would be taken care of perfectly. From the beginning she wants to make sure everything runs smoothly and is the most perfect day for her brides so she and her team went with my husband and I on our engagement photoshoot down the islands and we did a lovers picnic theme. She did a gorgeous flowered headpiece for me that really took the pics to a whole new level then for my second outfit we took pics on a yacht she did a crystal belt and crystal head band and it was beautiful, I am so pleased how everything turned out. I wanted to be Cinderella for my wedding, I wanted to have that magical fairytale wedding, I wanted plenty flowers, she transformed my venue into the most magnificent decor I’ve ever seen, her ideas went beyond my imagination. While I was waiting to walk down the aisle The photographer came and told me this is the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever photographed so I was even more anxious to see the place. Everything went so smoothly for the wedding day itself , her team was so attentive to me and I really appreciated that because it shows that they care. I would hands down recommend this marvelous woman and her hardworking team if you are looking for the most perfect, headache free wedding of a lifetime!

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 1
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 2
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 3
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 4

Amanda · Married on 02/25/2018

I would choose Jen a thousand times over. She was able to bring my whimsical fairy tale destination wedding to life. Every decor detail of my wedding was handled with intention and purpose and the end result was just magical. I would describe my wedding day as totally europhic and a large part of this is because I was able to collaborate with such incredible and talented people. Jen absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her work. It was extremely important for me to work with someone who was dedicated and responsive especially since I was planning the entire wedding from overseas! Jen surpassed my expectations. I could contact her at any time and always felt like a priority. Every detail of my wedding felt like it was uniquely mine, from my beautiful bouquet to the lush, vibrant flowers Jen had imported for my centerpieces. She is able to pull out so much of a bride’s personality and incorporate it into her dream day. Working with her was effortless and the day of my wedding she brought such an ease and comfort. If you want the best of the best there is no other choice.

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 5
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 6
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 7
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 8
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 9

Safiyya · Married on 01/28/2018

Jennifer is the best wedding designer and coordinator! I had interviewed others before
    I decided to call her but for such a successful busy woman I was pleased that she replied to me so quickly and that we met up and did our meetings with her in a timely manner. At each point of discussion she made sure she understood what I as the bride wanted and her goal was to make that vision come alive and she exceeded expectations! She puts above and beyond effort into every meeting and every wedding. She came up with an inital quote in a timely manner which I greatly appreciated as others did not and that goes to show her professionalism as well since everyone is busy and have other clients. I loved that Jennifer comes up with this “mood board” where she puts together everything you want and how she gives each couple their own unique backdrop as well! That really made our wedding day more special. On the wedding day I had not a worry in the world, anything they went wrong I’m sure Jenifer handled it as the day went by smoothly without any issues and she fully delivered on that commitment 100%. She also tries to work within the couple’s specific budget and she is accommodating with requests as well and overall gives you exactly what u wanted and much more! I would recommend Jennifer to everyone who wants a well executed unique tasteful classy wedding!

Nadira · Married on 11/11/2017

We just wanted to express our appreciation and thanks to Jennifer Goberdhan and her team for making our special days so memorable, enchanting and absolutely amazing!!!

Words cannot begin to describe how grateful and appreciative Shem and I are...

Our review is a long one and simply cannot fit is such a short frame; we opted to place our full review in the picture section, where we inserted a few pictures of our cherished memories as well...

Best decision we ever made!!!

All our love,
    Shem & Nadira

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 10
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 11
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 12
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 13
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 14

Suz · Married on 10/22/2017

Jennifer was contacted for my daughter's destination wedding in Tobago and after telling her what we wanted we were excited to see what she would create for us. Jennifer flew her crew and shipped her equipment to Tobago and worked her magic . The result was absolutely beautiful!
    The ceremony site, brought indoors because of the unpredictable weather was a wonderful display of roses, greenery and lanterns, perfect for exchanging wedding vows .
    The romantic setting in the reception hall with the roses, candles and lanterns was exactly what we wanted and then some. Guests were awed by the elegance and beauty of the room which set the mood for an absolutely wonderful evening.
    This wedding planner/designer delivered beyond our expectations, with every single detail taken care of with some beautiful unexpected surprises .
    Jennifer loves what she does and it shows in her work. I don't know how she did it , but it seems she designed to suit my daughter's (the bride) personality , from the bridal bouquet to the decor, it was all very elegant, romantic and classy .
    Jennifer a million thanks for helping to make Kirby and Jessneek's destination wedding a very beautiful, memorable experience.

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 15

Rahim · Married on 10/14/2017

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings is the premiere, most professional and most talented wedding management company. You get superb service, brilliant advice and personalized service that cannot be beaten. The passion, creativity and innovation are top notch and they provide bespoke services that I believe are unmatched. They are highly recommended and really is a one stop shop for all your wedding advice and needs.

They fulfill every Bride's dream wedding no matter the grandeur. Her passion for her craft coupled by her creativity, attention to detail, meticulous decorating skills, spectacular floral work, unique themed designs and profound interest in pleasing her clients by going above and beyond her duties is what sets her apart from all others in her field of work. As a fellow perfectionist at heart it was indeed a pleasure to use her services for my wedding. Highly recommend!

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 16
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 23
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 24
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 25

kathyann · Married on 09/02/2017

Jennifer is such an amazing woman.she gave me exactly what I asked for. My bouquet was simply breathtaking . she makes you feel so welcomed in her home and is the most down to earth person.she knew exactly which flowers that would compliment my dress.I'll do it all over again with her.she is one in a million.

JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 26
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 32
    JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings 33

Krysta · Married on 07/29/2017

Dear Jennifer,

Wanted to express our deepest gratitude to you and your team for creating the wedding of our dreams and for creating memories for a lifetime. We are thankful for your help and guidance in co-ordinating a perfect evening. For all this and more, Chris and I are eternally grateful.

The bouquet and boutonniere were exquisite and we were both honoured to showcase your masterpieces.

Everyone had a blast and you certainly created a memorable day and unforgettable, gorgeous decor for us.

Thank you again Jennifer and sending our love to you.

Regards,
    Krysta & Christopher

Anushka · Married on 10/08/2016

Jen exceeded our expectations! She and her team took what was a mere idea and made our dream into a reality! Our guests oo-ed and ahhh-ed at the outstanding decor.
    It was a hassle free experience and one which we enjoyed being a part of. We could not imagine a more beautiful enchanted forest!

Sally · Married on 08/07/2016

Booking Jennifer Goberdhan is really a no brainer. From our very first meeting, she was very professional, warm and inviting, and very patient when it comes to listening to what, in my case, was the bride's vision of her dream wedding. She knew immediately and envisioned exactly what we were aiming for and she accomplished it all and even went beyond our expectations. For me to say that her decorating designs and skills are amazing would be an understatement. Her work will take your breath away. She is an excellent wedding planner/coordinator. The day of the wedding went so smoothly because she took care of everything..... because she thinks of everything. To the brides-to-be ...... her bouquets are gorgeous works of art. So for you couples who are deciding whether to book Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Wedding....don't think too long, because someone else might grab her up for the same time as your big day and you would have lost out on a fabulous decorator/planner/coordinator. By the way, she has an amazing staff and they are all as pleasant as her.

Vandana · Married on 07/30/2016

Jennifer is a truly talented designer and an even warmer and loving person to work with! Beyond pleased with my ceremony and reception designs and execution. Would not change a thing!

Peter · Married on 03/04/2016

From the first intro call to the finishing touches before the ceremony, Jennifer's knowledge, thoughtfulness and commitment to her client made each step in the wedding planning process easy. She is the go-to person to create a wedding that will not disappoint

Sherine · Married on 12/05/2015

Working with Jennifer was a pleasure... She was courteous, warm, flexible, accommodating, she made my family feel like she's known us for years. She made adjustments and even went out of her way to satisfy my dad with additional deco. To future brides, know what you want and allow Jennifer to take that vision and transform it into something magical and awe inspiring... She will blow your mind away with details, this operas something I loved watching her take the ordinary and blossom it into a work of art. When you love what you do, nothing is impossible and Jennifer truly demonstrated this throughout our interactions.. As busy as she would be, she took time to listen and offer advice and comfort... If I have to do this all over again, I will allow her to provide cake services and transportation also.. But her decorations and coordination were impeccable and on target.

Andrea · Married on 08/08/2015

My experience with having Jennifer as my decorator was exquisite. She made all our expectations come true with a little bit of surprise up her sleeve..she was referred to by a friend of mine that got married the previous year. What she did for her wedding was everything I knew I wanted for mine with my personalization of course.. she is very professional in all that she does and I believe it's because she enjoys what she does so whole heartedly it Eminates through her work...if your looking for class, sophistication , and your monies worth, choose Mrs Goberdhan. Not only is her work signature she has a laugh that is signature...

Andrea & Garth

Noelle-Marie · Married on 07/11/2015

Jennifer is well worth every cent. We loved the bouquets she did for us as well as the decor for our reception. It was truly beautiful and outstanding.

• F

Felicia · Married on 06/28/2015

Jennifer is a wonderful florist and event planner who will cater to your every vision! She puts in her time and will meet with you at your convenience to go over the details of exactly how you want your bouquets, boutonnieres, etc to look like!

I had no idea of how I wanted my flowers to look like even after spending hours and hours on Pinterest. Jennifer found a solution that provided me with the bouquet of my dreams. My flowers lasted all day and night and the flower girls looked lovely with their flowers crowns.

So if you want to add that signature touch to your wedding while working with a person who enjoys what she does, please contact Jennifer. You will not regret your decision, because she is awesome!!

Vik and Varsha · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I live in Florida and got married in Trinidad. It was very difficult to plan a wedding from abroad, but with Jennifer's help, we were able to wow all in attendance. My wife and I did not have a chance to visit the place prior to the wedding, therefore we relied on Jennifer for everything. She communicated with use via skype and email and would send pictures back and forth. When people look at our wedding album, we hear a lot of 'wow look at the ceiling', 'those colors are amazing', and 'I wish I was there'. She had less than 3 hours to change over from a Hindu wedding ceremony to an English reception, both holding approximately 400 guests. I would definitely recommend Jennifer to anyone planning a wedding. She made this process stress-free for my wife and I, and made our special day extra special. She is definitely a talent to work with!

Lana · Married on 04/11/2015

Jennifer provided my brooch bouquet and the florals for the bridal party. Exceptional work. I got exactly what we discussed, possibly better. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

Melissa · Married on 02/07/2015

my bouquet and bridesmaids flowers were my fav :)

Mariyah · Married on 08/02/2014

Jennifer and her team were just a dream come true. She was the first decorator I called when I began planning our wedding and I never had to make a second call. She is everything a couple needs during that crazy wedding-planning time: timely, responsible, reassuring, creative and attentive. She listens, advises and does whatever she can to make sure that everything falls perfectly into place.

We initially went to her solely for décor, but ended up relying on her event planning expertise, vendor coordination and recommendations. I can't count the number of people who came to me after the wedding asking about the person who designed this effortlessly magical setting.

It is clear that this is Jennifer's passion; she truly goes above and beyond for any task she undertakes. She also works with a wonderful team of lovely people, who are so diligent and creative. They all work tirelessly behind the scenes to create the best possible wedding.

I would recommend Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Weddings to anyone!

Renissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Jennifer is a really likable person who puts her best foot forward in helping her clients get exactly what they want. She maintains her design standards whilst facilitating the couples' design requests. She tries to please the groom as much as she pleases the bride and goes above and beyond to set you at ease on your special day. Having Jennifer there was God sent and I could not ask for a better decorator and wedding coordinator. She truly pulled out the stops to create the best day ever for us. Her team was so pleasant and worked hard to make our day classy, and unforgettable. I would truly recommend Jennifer if you are planning a wedding.

Petrina · Married on 08/15/2015

Jennifer Goberdhan is ultimately one of the best florist and wedding / event planners that there is .... She is extremely professional, efficient! her standard talent and passion for what she does is just extraordinary! Her work is original ... My bouquet was one of a kind ! An original piece ... Thank you Jen ! Aidan and I had the perfect wedding ! We're happy you were a great part of it !

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Weddings did the décor and flowers for my wedding. It was classy, unique and very creative tailored to my liking. It blew my mind when I entered the reception, not only because it was beautiful but it seemed as though she was in my head and knew exactly what I wanted.

With Jennifer you would not be disappointed, she would exceed your expectation as she did mine and assisted in making my day extremely special.

Nurianna · Married on 08/30/2014

Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Weddings was excellent to work with and the professionalism was outstanding. The decor and the bridal bouquet was breathtaking and the service my husband and i got was nothing short of top class. I would definitely recommend Jennifer Goberdhan Signature Weddings to anyone. - Tarif and Nurianna