Jennifer Dupre Artistry Reviews

120 | Warwick, RI

120 Reviews for Jennifer Dupre Artistry

nikki · Getting married on 12/05/2020

book this girl

I cant tell you how satisfied I was with my experience. I dont ever wear makeup so i was scared someone would make me look like a drag queen but she made me look like me but better. Thank you so much for being a part of my special day.

Laurie · Married on 06/08/2020

wonderful experience

I was in a wedding a few years back where Jen was the makeup artist and we all loved how the makeup turned out. When I got engaged I knew I wanted her to do the makeup for me and my party on the big day. I love how she doest try to hike up the prices like other artists do just because it is a wedding. She does a beautiful job from start to finish and her prices are just right.

celeste Rios · Married on 11/10/2019

out of all my vendors Jennifer was the best!

sorry for posting so late.. I have been trying to think of the proper words to express just how happy I was to have Jennifer do the makeup for my wedding. I had a very large wedding party and when I was in my original search for a make-up artist you would not believe the quotes I received. I came upon Jennifers website and her prices were well within budget. She had 2 other artists accompany her the day of and everyone looked fabulous. I truly could have not had a better experience!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • DeaCee

Deanna · Married on 11/03/2019

Never felt more beautiful in my entire life!

Jen is a miracle worker!! I can honestly say that I've never looked or felt more beautiful in my entire life. My friends and family couldn't stop complimenting me and saying how stunning I was!! And my makeup held the ENTIRE day and night - we got ready in the morning for a 4:30pm ceremony and the wedding ended around 10:30pm and I looked just as fresh then as I did in the morning. Jen also worked with my three bridesmaids who all have different skin tones and face shapes and comfort levels with makeup, and she made each one feel comfortable and confident in their looks. We also photographed REALLY well - at one point, my bridesmaids were like "what filter is that? WAIT IS THAT US!?" Everything was perfect and Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with from trial to event and everything in between. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mint · Married on 10/19/2019

great artist

I have not yet used Jennifer for my wedding since it is not until october of 19 however I have already booked her because I was blown away with my trial and have used her a total of 5 times since. She is very accommodating and always gives me whatever look I am going for. looking forward to my wedding day I am sure I am in very capable hands.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/21/2019

Glamorous, professional and fun!

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with! I had a trial with her at her studio, which blew me away! I felt like a celebrity as she beatified me! She is so friendly and up beat which makes the experience even more fun! The day of the wedding she came to my venue in Block Island and did my makeup and my 4 bridesmaids in a jiff. She took her time and made everyone look gorgeous!! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/30/2019

torrin · Married on 08/06/2019

you won't regret hiring Jennifer for your special day

I was referred to Jennifer from my wedding planner who said she did beautiful work and from the first meeting to the day of I was not disappointed. Jennifer was so warm and friendly and during the trial helped make suggestions on what colors would suite me best. She also went over a good skin care routine to help get my skin more hydrated for the big day. The day of she arrived early and did such a wonderful job on everyones makeup. I have never felt more beautiful and I am so grateful I chose Jennifer for my big day.

Jenna Bailey · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing makeup artist!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She took the time to respond to all of my emails and questions very quickly before my wedding date, even when my date changed about 3 times. She was more than accommodating and her work on the day of the wedding was absolutely flawless. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and her creation was identical, with a little of her own flare added to it. I couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Robin Colettie · Married on 06/09/2019

yes! yes! yes!

Jennifer was seriously INCREDIBLE. I had a destination wedding in Newport and was extremely nervous about booking a makeup artist just based on online reviews. Booking Jennifer was one of the best decisions I made. Jennifer and her assistant were fantastic. I looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and my bridesmaids RAVED about their makeup. The timeline they created for us was perfect (something else I was worried about), and my makeup looked flawless the entire night. If you're debating on whether or not to book her... just do it! You won't regret it. I have personally experienced horrible makeup artists and the Jennifer seriously knows what she is doing! The girls had all different skin types and tones and everyone looked fantastic. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Sarah · Married on 11/30/2018

Jennifer was a delight! Easy to talk to, schedule with, and a joy to have make us all look beautiful!

Jennifer was such a delight!! I am so glad, thrilled beyond word’s, that I found her! We all looked stunning for my big day - everyone was so pleased with how their makeup came out.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Perez · Married on 10/27/2018

makeup was beautiful

my wedding was last night and it was magical, I danced all night long and my makeup stayed flawless even through the puddles of sweat. Jennifer has done my makeup a handful of times and each time it is better than what I had hoped. Thank you for being a part of my special day.

Leanne · Married on 10/20/2018

Literally amazing

Jennifer was amazing! She was on time and made me a d my party look perfect😚 I can't wait to see my photos! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

cindy pierce · Married on 10/05/2018

jennifer was great

I was the maid of honor for my best friends wedding and lets just say the bride is a bit picky. From the trial to the wedding day Jennifer was perfect, We all looked amazing thanks to her! She is sweet professional and talented.

nicola · Married on 09/28/2018

Are there more than 5 stars to give this magician?! Jennifer is THE BOMB. She is friendly, charismatic, easy going and soooooo incredibly talented. I am from MD and we traveled to Newport for our September 2018 wedding. Jennifer and I spoke via web to coordinate working together. I was able to see her in her studio the day before our wedding for my trial. She was so easy to chat with, she has the most lovely space for any person wanting to feel pampered and she did wonderful work. Wedding day she came to our VRBO right on time and we briefly chatted about what changes to make from the trial look. She took my very brief comments and made me look and feel more beautiful than I have felt, maybe ever. There was no shortage of belly laughter, and she totally enhanced my joy by helping set the tone for the rest of what could have been a very stressful day. Our ceremony was at castle hill and it completely poured the entire ceremony. While my hair didn't hold up as well, my makeup stayed put for 13 HOURS. WHAT?!?!? Bottom line, she's awesome, a complete gem. HIRE HER !

mary · Married on 09/07/2018

Jennifer is absolutely incredible. She is a perfectionist and so good at what she does! I received so many compliments on my wedding make up and truly can’t say enough great things about her! Every bride in Newport needs to book her for their big day! There is no one else I would trust my wedding look to.

aiysha · Married on 08/25/2018

I have booked Jennifer several times for various occasions and am never disappointed. I am always amazed with the results, whether I ask for a specific look or request she just does her thing. Shes very professional and makes sure you're happy with her work. Shes always willing to give some makeup wisdom or make suggestions when asked. I wouldn't book with anyone else!

chelsea · Married on 08/19/2018

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding and bridal shoot. I had purchased a lipstick for my makeup look and had a rough idea of what I wanted, and Jennifer was able to marry my requests with her own vision and create the perfect look for my special day. She worked quickly, professionally, and made myself and bridesmaids both comfortable and beautiful! My bridesmaids were all very pleased with her work, and one who had previously decided to do her own makeup changed her mind when she saw Jennifer's great work. Despite the addition, she got us all ready on time. Furthermore, she had quality products and everyone's makeup stood up to the (very) hot temperatures that day and lasted through the night!
    Overall, I would definitely recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a professional, creative, and fun makeup artist!

• F

fabiola · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennifer is amazing! Very professional, shows up on time, great personality! She is extremely knowledgeable about all of your makeup needs, and offers her services at a reasonable price! Her trials are amazing, she gives the exact look that you want, and not to mention that on the big day everyone looks stunning and asks who the makeup artist is! She also educates you as she does your makeup so not only do you look absolutely beautiful, but you learn a few tricks to help you when doing your own makeup. Highly recommend! Hoping to have another huge event so I can get my makeup done again!!

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2018

Beautiful wedding make-up, by such a kind and easy to work with professional woman!! Jennifer really made everyone feel glamourous and beautiful!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

kelsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Obsessed. Jen did makeup for my wedding, and absolutely nailed it. Would recommend her anytime. She was punctual, friendly, and super accommodating with skin sensitivities/allergies.

natalie · Married on 08/03/2018

Jenniferdid my makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding, as well as all of my bridesmaids. I don't usually wear that much makeup so I didn't know what to expect, but she killed it! Jennifer made not only myself but all of my bridesmaids so beautiful! She knew exactly what type of tones would look good on each of us and made us all look very classy. I will definitely be booking Jennifer again for any other events. She knows exactly what she is doing and is so much fun to work with!!

Kathleen · Married on 07/14/2018

Jen was wonderful. I got married on July 14th of this year and Jen made my wedding party and myself look our best. She was easy to work with and remained professional. We got ready at the hotel and Jen arrived on time and well prepared. She made sure we liked what she was doing with our makeup and was willing to change or correct anything that was not liked. I cannot thank you enough Jen for your services.

Sent on 07/27/2018

kerry · Married on 07/14/2018

I have been in two weddings now where Jen has done my make up. She does a phenomenal job! She really knows how to play up your natural features and make you look more beautiful without changing your look or making you uncomfortable. I opt for the eyelashes every time! She does a great job and they don't feel like you are wearing anything. Your eyelashes look beautiful, long, and natural. Thank you Jen for making me look beautiful!

vicky · Married on 07/08/2018

So I originally went with another makeup artist who had the nerve to cancel 5 days before my wedding day, she said she got a surprise vacation form her new fiancee. I was so upset I had already paid her a deposit and I guess that is what i get for trying to go the cheap route. I frantically searched makeup artists and Jennifer happened to be the number 1 google search so I crossed my fingers and hoped she would be available. it was a blessing she was able to do my makeup with only 5 days notice, She responded quickly and got my contract in order and was even able to set me up with a trial to go over what look I wanted on the big day. I loved how everything came out. It was so much better than my previous trial with the other artist and it kinda made me feel like everything really does happen for a reason. I am grateful Jennifer had the time to fit me in and me and my bridesmaids all looked stunning the day of my wedding!!!

kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

I love everything about Jennifer and would highly recommend her to anyone. I did a destination wedding in newport RI and picked Jennifer based off of reviews and I am SO glad I did. My make up looked AMAZING and I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend from the second I met Jennifer. She is so sweet, genuine and down to earth- she is also fabulous at what she does. I had so much fun hanging out with her on the day of my wedding. If I could do it all again I would!