Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Snezana Married on 05/26/2018

Jennifer is brilliant!

Jennifer was great to work with! My husband and I are not the couple that knows all the poses. We only have one signature pose but Jennifer helped with posing us. Our photos are beautiful.
    Elaine M. Married on 05/10/2018

A truly great photographer!

Jennifer is a very gifted photographer who captured our special day with exquisitely done pictures. She was very easy to work with and we are delighted with our photos. She is creative, thoughtful and got wonderful shots without being obtrusive. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a truly great wedding photographer.
    Vanessa Married on 02/23/2018
    Jennifer is an amazing photographer! She worked with us so flexibly for our engagement photos. She dealt with our 3 crazy dogs (was able to capture all 3 looking at one time!!), 3 different locations and even jumped a fence with us to help us get our perfect engagement photos! Within 24 hours we had photos to review, all edits were done in only a couple days and she managed to work us into her holiday schedule to make sure we had our prints within 3 days! She couldn’t have any been more professional, helpful and happy to be involved. We are so lucky to have worked with her!
    Amanda Married on 11/04/2017
    Jennifer made our wedding feel so special. She directed pictures very well - especially with my difficult family!
    We absolutely love all of our wedding pictures and will look back at them in awe of our special day forever.
    Kelby Married on 10/14/2017
    Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She kept in touch with me throughout the whole process and even helped guide me through a few extra details. She felt more like family by the end than someone I was paying to do a job. Her work and attention to detail was beyond professional. Truly a pleasure to have her as a part of our special day.
    Heather B. Married on 09/26/2017

Jen is Amazing!

Jen is amazing! Has great ideas, so sweet and great to work with!
    April Married on 09/16/2017
    Jennifer did my bridals in her Studio; she is very professional and wonderful to work with. She does a good job of giving direction on posing and has a keen eye to make sure the photo will turn out how it should. She's a fantastic photographer and I couldn't be happier with my pictures! I gave prints to my husband and parents and they love them!
    Heather Married on 07/29/2017
    Jennifer is amazing! She did a fantastic job of capturing our special day! She is very professional, patient, and kind. Our pictures turned out excellent! I would highly recommend Jennifer!
    Brenda Married on 11/21/2015
    I cannot be more grateful for Jennifer's amazing work! She was extremely helpful the entire journey. From contacting her and getting an appointment to meet her all the way until I received my wedding album, she was there to answer any and all questions no matter how big or small. Her knowledge and opinion were particularly valuable to me (since I know absolutely nothing about photography!) and were very much appreciated. Her attention to the "little things" really set her apart from other photographers and make her work top-notch. Everything she does is of the highest quality from her albums to her website. Because of Jennifer, I have the most gorgeous photos and wedding album I could have ever imagined!
    Amanda Married on 09/19/2015
    Jennifer was wonderful to work with and provided the most gorgeous photos for our engagement session! She made us feel so comfortable taking pictures, and she was so easy going. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. And on top of everything, she was so prompt with getting the photos to us, I was blown away! If you are looking for someone to photograph, do yourself a favor and call Jennifer Crenshaw.
    Amanda Married on 07/10/2015
    Jennifer was incredible! She was so friendly and happy every time we had a meeting or spoke, email, texted, etc. She was very professional and made me and my husband feel very comfortable during our engagement photo session, as well as the day of the wedding. She was perfect for us!
    Tiffany Married on 11/28/2014
    Jennifer Crenshaw photography was professional and dedicated to my event from the first time we connected. We discussed what was important to me and how I would like to see the event handled. Jennifer was conscientious and paid attention to the details. During the event she was able to get some candid photos that were more important to me than the normal wedding photos. She has a keen sense of what will make a photograph special. I have recommended her to others and will continue to use her for special events.
    Anna Married on 10/11/2014
    We were in love with our engagement photos! It was 95 degrees out and I was just getting over the flu, but she made me look flawless!
    Our wedding photos had amazing light and movement, and Jennifer captured so many special moments. On top of the quality of her work, she was so sweet and easy to work with, and she kept us on track when our world was spinning. Our wedding photos turned out amazing too. Not only that, but she surprised us with a 1 year anniversary gift in the mail - this type of keen attention to her clients is what sets her apart from the rest.

We truly loved our experience and would book her all over again (and have!).
    Ashleigh Married on 05/24/2014
    I loved my bridal photos! Jennifer was easy to work with and made me feel beautiful in front of the camera. I couldn’t wait to have canvas prints made for my wedding day and Jennifer made it very easy to order them. She was a pleasure to work with and I definitely recommend her to all of my engaged friends.
    Mallory Married on 05/25/2013

Great experience

I knew I wanted to take engagement photos but I was nervous and wanted it to be laid back. Jennifer Crenshaw provided just that! I'm always awkward in front of the camera but I was able to relax and Jennifer was able to get some really natural looking photos I LOVE. She chose the location and handled everything. We're expecting our first child and I will definitely have Jennifer Crenshaw take our portraits again.
    Maureen Married on 09/29/2017

Great photographer

Jennifer was great to work with, and our pics are beautiful. Definitely recommend her!
  • User2527118 2+ years ago
    Jennifer was very flexible in meeting the odd hours of our wedding and had a very positive, upbeat attitude throughout the very long day. Don't assume she knows what kind of poses/styles you like. You need to voice them to her so she can accommodate. For example, I wish we could have had more fun/goofy poses and action shots, but I did not make it clear to her so I missed my opportunity.