Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Reviews

12 | Richardson, TX

12 Reviews for Jennifer Crenshaw Photography

12 Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Reviews

Vanessa · Married on 02/23/2018

Jennifer is an amazing photographer! She worked with us so flexibly for our engagement photos. She dealt with our 3 crazy dogs (was able to capture all 3 looking at one time!!), 3 different locations and even jumped a fence with us to help us get our perfect engagement photos! Within 24 hours we had photos to review, all edits were done in only a couple days and she managed to work us into her holiday schedule to make sure we had our prints within 3 days! She couldn’t have any been more professional, helpful and happy to be involved. We are so lucky to have worked with her!

Jennifer Crenshaw Photography 1
    Jennifer Crenshaw Photography 2

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer made our wedding feel so special. She directed pictures very well - especially with my difficult family!
    We absolutely love all of our wedding pictures and will look back at them in awe of our special day forever.

Kelby · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She kept in touch with me throughout the whole process and even helped guide me through a few extra details. She felt more like family by the end than someone I was paying to do a job. Her work and attention to detail was beyond professional. Truly a pleasure to have her as a part of our special day.

April · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer did my bridals in her Studio; she is very professional and wonderful to work with. She does a good job of giving direction on posing and has a keen eye to make sure the photo will turn out how it should. She's a fantastic photographer and I couldn't be happier with my pictures! I gave prints to my husband and parents and they love them!

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

Jennifer is amazing! She did a fantastic job of capturing our special day! She is very professional, patient, and kind. Our pictures turned out excellent! I would highly recommend Jennifer!

Brenda · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot be more grateful for Jennifer's amazing work! She was extremely helpful the entire journey. From contacting her and getting an appointment to meet her all the way until I received my wedding album, she was there to answer any and all questions no matter how big or small. Her knowledge and opinion were particularly valuable to me (since I know absolutely nothing about photography!) and were very much appreciated. Her attention to the "little things" really set her apart from other photographers and make her work top-notch. Everything she does is of the highest quality from her albums to her website. Because of Jennifer, I have the most gorgeous photos and wedding album I could have ever imagined!

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and provided the most gorgeous photos for our engagement session! She made us feel so comfortable taking pictures, and she was so easy going. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. And on top of everything, she was so prompt with getting the photos to us, I was blown away! If you are looking for someone to photograph, do yourself a favor and call Jennifer Crenshaw.

Amanda · Married on 07/10/2015

Jennifer was incredible! She was so friendly and happy every time we had a meeting or spoke, email, texted, etc. She was very professional and made me and my husband feel very comfortable during our engagement photo session, as well as the day of the wedding. She was perfect for us!

Tiffany · Married on 11/28/2014

Jennifer Crenshaw photography was professional and dedicated to my event from the first time we connected. We discussed what was important to me and how I would like to see the event handled. Jennifer was conscientious and paid attention to the details. During the event she was able to get some candid photos that were more important to me than the normal wedding photos. She has a keen sense of what will make a photograph special. I have recommended her to others and will continue to use her for special events.

Anna · Married on 10/11/2014

We were in love with our engagement photos! It was 95 degrees out and I was just getting over the flu, but she made me look flawless!
    Our wedding photos had amazing light and movement, and Jennifer captured so many special moments. On top of the quality of her work, she was so sweet and easy to work with, and she kept us on track when our world was spinning. Our wedding photos turned out amazing too. Not only that, but she surprised us with a 1 year anniversary gift in the mail - this type of keen attention to her clients is what sets her apart from the rest.

We truly loved our experience and would book her all over again (and have!).

Ashleigh · Married on 05/24/2014

I loved my bridal photos! Jennifer was easy to work with and made me feel beautiful in front of the camera. I couldn’t wait to have canvas prints made for my wedding day and Jennifer made it very easy to order them. She was a pleasure to work with and I definitely recommend her to all of my engaged friends.

• User6320534 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Jennifer was very flexible in meeting the odd hours of our wedding and had a very positive, upbeat attitude throughout the very long day. Don't assume she knows what kind of poses/styles you like. You need to voice them to her so she can accommodate. For example, I wish we could have had more fun/goofy poses and action shots, but I did not make it clear to her so I missed my opportunity.