Jennifer Costello Officiant Reviews

Jennifer Costello Officiant 5
  • Lynn

Lynn LaForte · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Officiant

From the moment we met with Jennifer we knew that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She is warm and friendly, she asks great questions to get to know us and our story, and she really listens and cares. Once we booked with her she emailed us the ceremony wording and worked with us to tailor the ceremony just to us. The night of the rehearsal she was calm and patient. The next day she married us and she was amazing! We highly recommend Jennifer, in fact we have a family member getting married soon, and she is having Jennifer officiate her wedding on our recommendation and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Jennifer was wonderful to work with from start to the day of. Everything she wrote for us was beautiful, and we received many compliments from our guests about her vows. The fact that she is an English teacher made us feel even better about every word she had written. We had a handfasting ceremony during which she read a lovely traditional blessing to go along with it. My wife and I would recommend her services in a heartbeat to any couple who were looking for a wonderful officiant for their big day!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Jennifer Costello Officiant 6
    Jennifer Costello Officiant 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!!!

I worked with Jenn with the planning and Bri performed my ceremony. They both did an excellent job working with me to ensure everything I wanted was included. Bri went above and beyond keeping me calm and ensuring everything ran smooth. Very affordable for the quality of service!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sam Astuto · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Officant for your wedding

Jennifer was very sweet and accommodating. We met with her a head of time, discussed everything and she even made some suggestions to help make our ceremony simple and short. For a couple that was organizing a wedding from out of state, she made everything very smooth and easy. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Jennifer Costello Officiant 8
    Jennifer Costello Officiant 9
    Jennifer Costello Officiant 10

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

Jennifer is just amazing! If she open for your date hire her! From the beginning she guided us with our ceremony and listened to what we wanted said and created a beautiful day.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

We wouldn't have had the best and most memorable wedding ceremony without Jenn. She made us feel so comfortable and confident in our decision from the very first meeting. When we first met with her she provided so many options and details on how to truly personalize and make our ceremony our own. Within a day she sent a draft of our ceremony. It had me in tears! It was absolutely perfect and we only requested a few minor changes. She made the changes so quick and we just felt so much better having our ceremony to look at throughout the wedding planning journey. She made sure to check in with us as we got closer to our big day. She did an outstanding job at our rehearsal making us feel comfortable and ready for the big day! She even did a great job answering the random questions from our wedding party :) Jenn took care of our marriage license and it was waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon. Jenn is so sweet and very professional. We are so happy to have had Jenn be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Dave · Married on 04/28/2018

Jennifer was our wedding officiant and she was fantastic. She guided us for the entire ceremony planning process. She created a beautiful personalized ceremony that we and our guests loved. She was very responsive, easy to communicate with and super organized. That put us at ease and helped us feel confident that the ceremony was going to go well (and it did!) Thank you Jennifer!! Bonus: She pronounced pretty difficult to say parts of my name correctly!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Alyse · Married on 01/20/2018

Jenn was so wonderful, I am so happy we booked her. She was so easy going and accommodating. We wanted our ceremony to be short and sweet, but not rushed. It was beautiful, everything we could have asked for. Highly, highly recommend Jenn!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2017

Jennifer was so easy to work with! She made planning our ceremony easy and it was exactly what we hoped it would be! She was always very responsive to answer our questions and worked with us to make adjustments as needed! She helped with our rehearsal and made us feel so comfortable going into our wedding. Would recommend her without hesitation!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2016

I would recommend using Jennifer to anyone around the Rochester area (our wedding was in Canandaigua so she does travel as well!. We are from out of town and it was so easy to plan with her exactly how our ceremony would go. She sent us multiple versions of our ceremony, and even recommendations for readings for my cousins. She attended our rehearsal so we felt comfortable with everything the night before and was there early for any questions my husband and I had. I believe she does many variations of ceremonies and we chose to have a non-denomination ceremony but she left it up to us on exactly how we wanted it to sound. She was very professional and even took and filed our marriage certificate for us. We couldn't have been happier for choosing her and would recommend her to anyone we know!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2014

I actually found Jennifer on Craigslist. I was in sticker shock over the Officiant fees I was seeing. Jennifer is relatively new to officiating, but she was very professional, helpful and flexible. My husband and I ended up creating our ceremony ourselves and Jennifer was very open to that and provided helpful suggestions. She worked well with the wedding coordinator at our church, was on time, and was available to answer my questions. And her fee was very reasonable! Jennifer also took care of mailing our marriage license after the ceremony.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Amazing service. Jennifer went above and beyond getting to know my now husband and I, and helping us create a very memorable day meeting each specific request we had for our ceremony.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Renee · Married on 04/29/2017

Jennifer was very easy to work with and made sure the ceremony fit what we were looking for. She was a valuable resource for us since we did not know what we were getting into. She was very responsive with editing the drafts and did a great job officiating! She was professional and laid back and made things easy for us. She was also much more affordable than some off the other officiants online. Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jennifer made our dreams come true from start to finish. She wrote the perfect ceremony and worked with me to personalize it and share our story in the most beautiful way. She was the perfect officiant for us and there's no doubt in my mind that her loving demeanor wouldn't be perfect for anyone she works for. You'd be lucky to have her ?

Sent on 12/08/2016