Jennifer Blaske, Atlanta Wedding Pianist Reviews

10 | Marietta, GA

10 Reviews for Jennifer Blaske, Atlanta Wedding Pianist

• Dennis

Dennis C. · Married on 01/19/2019

Made our wedding music perfect

Jennifer, or "Piano Jenny" as we affectionately called her during our wedding planning, was one of the highlights of our wedding. She's incredibly thoughtful, caring and thorough - from the first call to the wedding itself. The guests loved her and so did we. I enthusiastically recommend her!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Rebecca · Married on 01/22/2017

Jen played for 2.5 to 3 hours and was great the entire time. Several people after the ceremony commented to me they thought she was wonderful. She did not play any songs twice. She was very professional and on time. It was a pleasure working with her on the music selection and the order for the music. If you are looking for someone to play for your wedding or event you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Ashton · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer was awesome! We enjoyed having her perform at our wedding. She was extremely flexible and went out of her way to make us feel special on our big day. I highly recommend her for weddings and other events.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Robert · Married on 05/23/2014

Jenny was nothing short of extraordinary. She was professional, sweet, and very talented. I had contacted her just two days before my event in the hectic whirlwind of a wedding weekend, and she was very accommodating considering how last minute we set everything up. One of the easiest vendors I had the pleasure of dealing with all weekend! If I host another event in Atlanta that requires a wide range of piano music from a professional, I would absolutely call Jenny.

Sent on 06/07/2014
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 04/28/2013

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! I talked to her only twice prior to the wedding and I feel she nailed what we were looking for. She was so professional and is a truly talented musician. I would recommend her for any bride to be :)

Sent on 06/28/2013

Jennifer · event on: 12/08/2012

Jennifer was great! Not only was she an excellent pianist, but she was very easy to work with. She responded quickly to any questions and made everything very easy for me. She made our holiday party a truly special event!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Jay · event on: 09/23/2012

We had Jennifer play the Piano at our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I was a welcome addition to our evening

Sent on 05/20/2013

Mitchell · Married on 04/14/2012

I found Jennifer on the Internet and I have never been more happy. She was hired for a special engagement party that became a wedding. She worked with us before the event and even learned some new songs for the event that we requested. She arrived early and stayed late. We received compliments from every guest on the quality of her piano playing. She was FANTASTIC and I would highly recommend her to anyone that needs a piano player for any type of event.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Susan · Married on 04/07/2012

Jenny did a great job and was very easy to work with and a true professional.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer did a great job. Honestly, I was so busy the day of I did not get to meet her. But her performance was on point and she played everything beautifully.

Sent on 10/29/2016