Jennifer Alvarez Photography Reviews

9 | Miami, FL

9 Reviews for Jennifer Alvarez Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2010

We highly recommend Jennifer Alvarez Photography. Jennifer made me feel so comfortable and at ease even though we had just met. She was very professional and her work is so creative. We will defitnitly hire her again for future events!

Sent on 10/17/2010
  • DNL2231

Lynn · Married on 03/27/2010

Jennifer Alvarez is a great photographer. We loved her style and her work and that's why we booked her. So far every photo she has taken of us has come out perfect! I can't wait to get my wedding day shots!

Sent on 04/16/2010

JoAnn · Married on 08/26/2008

Jennifer was extremely flexible, professional, and creative. She accomplished my dream wedding memorabilia through the exceptional photographs taken. I searched for months for the perfect photographer and when I was referred to Jennifer Alvarez Photography and saw her website I was totally amazed!!!!!!!!!! Hire her !!!! She creates magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2008

Meilissa · Married on 07/14/2008

Jenny is spectacular! She really captures the moment. I was looking for someone to take pictures in a photo journalism style and really she was able to capture that at my wedding. Jenny is our official family photographer, not only is she talented she is also very creative. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants the perfect pictures for their big day.

Sent on 09/12/2008

Mia · Married on 04/21/2007

Jennifer really captured my day her pictures are amazing. Every time my husband and I look at our pictures, it's like reliving the wedding all over again because she captured our day as it was real true emotion. We had a fun time with her and her creative ways of photographing us. Her work is unique and modern. She was very professional and the turn around for her to get back to us was so fast. We loved her and would recommend her to everyone! I am actually having a baby now and she is going to take my maternity pictures and of course when my little one comes too. She will be a part of our family from now on. I'm really glad I found her.

Sent on 09/18/2008

Dania · Married on 01/13/2007

I highly recommend Jennifer, she is so talented and she truly captured our love. The only problem I had was deciding from all the pictures which ones to choose. If you like photojournalism, this is the photographer to have at your wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2008

maitha · Married on 11/03/2011

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Jennifer is very unprofessional and has excuses for reasons why she is late, cancels your appointment last minute, and takes a long time to send you proofs of your pictures!

Sent on 11/09/2011

0.2
      0.5

Jennifer is was on time for the appointment and took her time during the shoot. I felt she was not very creative and didn't offer many poses. I feel there was a lot more she could have done. She took forever to deliver the pictures. She was not responsive to email or facebook messages. Overall, I don't think she is professional or a very good photographer.

Sent on 10/05/2012

0.0

Jennifer is very unprofessional. She doesn't return phone calls and I am still waiting for my pictures from 11 months ago.

Sent on 03/14/2013