Jennie's Flowers Reviews

Jennie's Flowers 7

Michael · Married on 08/18/2018

Flowers were beautiful!! Exactly what we asked for! Thank you

Melanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Bob was so amazing to work with. He was relaxed, knowledgeable, and patient. I showed Pinterest pictures and Bob made my dreams a reality... and for half the price of competitors! My friends are all getting married and I told them Jennie’s is the best place for your money.

Jennie's Flowers 8
    Jennie's Flowers 9

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

Jennie’s Flowers is THE BEST! I set a (somewhat) tight budget for floral design and then shopped around as many brides do. After I met with Bob to discuss my ideas and budget, I knew that Jennie’s was exactly what I was looking for! He was able to provide great advice to ensure that I could stay within my budget while still achieving the look that I wanted. The whole time when working with him I felt that he remained aware of my budget and never attempted to up-sell or push me to spend more. When the flowers arrived at my home on wedding day, I was amazed at how perfect everything looked. They were also very flexible in delivering the flowers to both my home and our venue. For anyone looking for great quality, affordable flowers and design for your wedding I would HIGHLY recommend Jennie’s!

Thanks again to Bob and the team at Jennie’s for your amazing work!

Jennie's Flowers 10
    Jennie's Flowers 11
    Jennie's Flowers 12

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2018

Jennie's Flowers did the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind (and price point!) and Jennie's Flowers totally nailed it. I did a consult meeting the shop (Bob was very pleasant and professional!) and then communicated by email and phone afterwards. Jennie's Flowers was very open to my ideas and input and my flowers were just perfect. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for more beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! Everyone raved about them!

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2018

When I went to Jennies Flowers first I met with Bob who was super nice and helped me step by step set up everything. He walked me through every part of the day that would involve flowers. I only had a few pictures and he really knew his stuff! We looked at other places but no one compared to the prices that Jennies had. My wedding was Feb 24th and a lot of places were going to charge me extra for it being even remotely near Valentines day but Jennies was honoring the estimate they had given me originally. We met again with Lou who is the person in charge for weddings at Jennies and we knew he was the guy for us. He was personable and had been in the business for a long time. He was easy to talk to and straight forward about everything.

The flowers were amazing! They actually exceeded my expectations with how gorgeous they were. So many compliments! I had to sacrifice nothing with Jennies. I wanted Succulents and I was able to have them even though they can be a little pricey. They want to help you save money and spend it where it is best spent. I got lots of complements on my bouquet and the centerpieces. I had highs and lows and it went off great at my venue.

Amazing staff very friendly but had a weird thing happen when I went to drop off my ribbon. When I came in a man came and helped me right away. I was in the middle of being helped and a female manager came flying out of no where in front on me and another costumer to yell at all the staff. She was so mean to them, accusing them of not helping us...both I and the other customer had to stand up to her and say "we are being helped and we are fine" (Super unprofessional) but luckily I never had to deal with her accept for that moment. Lou is the man for you (and Bob too!) and don't worry the manager (who I don't know her name) is not involved with any of the wedding stuff just the store it self so you never have to talk to her.

5 stars from us, Thanks for the great work!

Jennie's Flowers 13
    Jennie's Flowers 19
    Jennie's Flowers 20
    Jennie's Flowers 21

Alexis · Married on 01/26/2018

I contacted Jennie's to do a bouquet for my courthouse wedding and reception. They did a fantastic job (and I was able to offer little to no creative help- only my budget and my invitation for ideas). I received so many compliments on my bouquet and will, as always, continue to refer to Jennie's for all my floral needs!

Aurora · Married on 12/16/2017

The flower arrangement were absolutely breathtaking. I had no idea what to expect, but when I walked into the venue I was totally amazed at the beautiful centerpieces and how beautiful the flowers made the room look. Jennie’s Flowers exceeded my expectations and made My daughter’s wedding exceptional. The junior girls and maid of honor bouquets were beautiful. My daughter’s bouquet was exactly what she wanted. The pomander for the Flower Girl was just amazing and she looked so cute carrying it. Once again thank you for delivering more than we expected, for your professionalism, your punctuality, quality and for making my daughter’s special day special.

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

I love this place. I originally ordered silk flowers online for my cascading bouquet for my wedding however, I was not happy with the quality and look when I received them. I reached out to Jennie's Flowers 2 weeks before my wedding and they were able to accommodate me on such short notice and they were well priced compared to other places. Lou was great to work with and my cascading bouquet came out beautiful.

Tiffany · Married on 11/01/2017

I loved working with Lou from Jennie's Flowers. He was amazing. He is extremely kind and helpful. My flowers were beautiful and the pricing wasn't bad.

Jennie's Flowers 22

Sheila · Married on 09/01/2017

On Sept 1, 2017, we had the pleasure of experiencing Lou's decorative prowess. After our initial meeting with him, we walked away totally at ease about the ideas we shared and those Lou humbly recommended. Despite the storm on our wedding day, Lou brought his magic under the venue's terrace and inside the Reception hall. Everything Lou touched was brought to life and absolutely beautiful. He showed so much patience with us as we unskillfully made our choices. As a result of Lou's help, Rebecca prepared the most elegant bouquets for the bride and the bridal party, as well as the mothers of the bride and groom. My future events requiring flowers, etc., will always start with Lou and his team! Thank you Lou and Rebecca for adding to our delightful memories of the Anderson wedding!

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

"I couldn’t have asked for a better flower event specialist to work other than Lou Radwanski! He was so easy to talk to and bounce ideas off. He had many awesome suggestions and educated me of things I didn’t know of or hadn’t even thought of! I was able to explain an idea and he knew exactly how to create it and even how to make it more amazing. He is always pleasant and also responded right away to any questions. He truly has a talent of envisioning beautiful arrangements! He also helped me stay within my budget and showed me how to maximize the use of the flowers which was extremely helpful! Bob, in the design area prepared my sample and helped me make some small revisions to get it exactly how I wanted it. He was so helpful and did such an amazing job that my guests are still talking about how beautiful my wedding flowers were and the wedding was over a month ago!"

Casey & Amy

Dolores · Married on 03/27/2017

Lou was my contact and could not have been more accommodating. He was wonderful in helping with ideas to meet our paltry budget! The bouquets were exquisite and the large arrangement for the church was absolutely beautiful. I can not say enough about Lou. He took all the stress out of this part of the event! Do not hesitate to work with Lou!

Sylvia · Married on 01/07/2017

Lou is THE BEST!!!! Our flowers were perfect!!!! He understood my vision and worked with my budget to make it the most amazing selection possible for my dollar. He is so helpful, funny, kind and he knows his stuff! Hands down, the best flower shop I have ever worked with!

jan · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot recommend Jennie's Flowers highly enough. Lou, and his designers, Bob and Rebecca, did a fantastic job for my granddaughter's wedding. It was magical! I have known Lou for 20 years, and he has always made every occasion spectacular and gorgeous. He is the best!
    As an aside, it has been 1 1/2 weeks since the wedding and many of the flowers are like new. Thanks, Lou, for once again proving that I made a wise choice 20 years ago and to the present.

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

Lou was amazing in making sure I got everything I wanted in my flowers and going above and beyond the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. The flower arrangements were all beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

P · Married on 10/16/2016

We have been using Jennie's since 1970 for all occasions except a wedding. In October we used Jennie's for my niece's wedding. They did not disappoint . Lou Radwanski ( so great I call him Uncle Lou) and Bob Freeman did an excellent job. We are still getting compliments about the flowers.

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Jennie’s flowers for my wedding and they were a great company to work with. Lou made the experience. Lou is such a breath of fresh air when planning your wedding, he really explains the whole process and makes sure they understand what you are asking for.
    Jennie’s allowed us to forgo the delivery fee and have someone pick them up on the day of our wedding, this was a great option since we had mostly candles at our wedding. Jennie's has the best prices I found in the Tampa area.
    Jennie’s created a beautiful floral arrangement for a large cross we had at our ceremony. The arrangement really made the space beautiful and special.

I appreciate everything Lou did during the planning process and appreciate the quality of flowers.

Katie Krause (Michalski)

Bethany · Married on 10/14/2016

I cannot recommend Jennie's Flowers enough! Lou, the consultant, was such a pleasure to work with. He immediately got the vision I wanted for my wedding and was able to give lots of suggestions and advice. The flowers turned out exactly how I pictured and were right in my budget!

JoAnn · Married on 09/17/2016

What can I say except that Lou was fantastic! He visualized exactly what my daughter wanted in the way of wedding flowers.
    Lou was prompt, efficient, courteous! He brought and set up the flowers himself. I'd use him again in a heartbeat. Can't say enough
    good about him.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jennie's Flowers's reply:

JoAnn, thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad you had a great experience working with Lou. It was our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's special day. If you have any photos you'd be willing to share with us we would be so grateful. Thank you once again, from Lou and the whole Jennie's team!

Leah · Married on 09/03/2016

The service with Jennie's flowers was great. I planned my wedding day from a distance and so Lou Radwanski was very helpful in giving me what I wanted. Fantastic service and end result. I would use Jennie's Flowers again in the future.

elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2016

Thanks Bob for the beautiful arrangements. I know that he went above and beyond when at the last minute, I requested a change in the bridal bouquets. Within an hour, he managed to deliver the most beautiful bouquets! Beyond what I had envisioned! I highly recommend Jennie's Flowers.

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

Lou was our wedding coordinator and he was amazing! He was always professional, quick to respond to all of my questions and was extremely helpful on the day of the wedding. You will not be able to find the same professionalism, great service and value for the money anywhere else in Tampa. I will definitely be recommending Lou and Jennie's Flowers to friends and family!

Kristin · Married on 10/10/2015

Jennie's Flowers is amazing and so is their resident bridal guru, Lou R. Let me start by saying that I did my homework and had a very clear vision of what I wanted for both the ceremony and reception. Also, flowers were not the most important thing to me. Every other florist I went to either made me feel cheap for not wanting to blow my budget on flowers or they tried to upsell me everything, making sure the job was "worth their time". We were married on 10/10/15 in Ybor City. I heard about Jennie's from my venue (the 1930 Grande Room) after some other floral consults went sour and was blown away. Lou is a master of his craft and made the arrangements more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Although we didn't spend a ton, Lou made it look like flowers were my number one priority! (If they are your #1, just imagine what yours would look like). Lou was always so helpful and sweet, I'm so lucky I went with them instead of being bullying into debt by the other florists.

Allison · Married on 06/27/2015

We used Jennie's for our wedding ceremony and reception. Lou was such an amazing florist. We absolutely LOVED his designs of our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and on stage for our ceremony. His floral arrangements made the venue and photos all really pop! Would highly recommend this shop, and Lou!

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2015

I just got married on May 23 and I had hired Lou to do my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpiece arrangements. I was recommended to him by another of my best friends who used him for her wedding. Upon meeting him, I was completely impressed with his professionalism, compassion, and overall great personality. I felt like I was speaking to a family friend the entire time. He put my mind at ease knowing my vision was really going to come to life and that he was going to deliver 100% to my expectations. His prices are also very competitive and for the work he does, it is worth every penny. Leading up to the wedding day, anytime I had a question for him, Lou was always available and willing to help in any way possible.

On my wedding day, Lou was very prompt and when I saw my flowers, I was over the moon impressed and satisfied!! His team, Ed and Bob are also amazing and deserve much of the credit as they helped put the arrangements together as well. I got so many compliments on my flowers and he helped make my wedding day even more perfect!!!

I would highly recommend Lou for your special day as I will also be recommending him to my other friends getting married. My dealing with Lou will not end here on my wedding day. I will be using him for my other special occasions. I feel as though I gained another Uncle :)