47 Reviews for Jennie's Flowers

Event Design (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Petals (3)
46 Jennie's Flowers Reviews

Jennie's Flowers did the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind (and price point!) and Jennie's Flowers totally nailed it. I did a consult meeting the shop (Bob was very pleasant and professional!) and then communicated by email and phone afterwards. Jennie's Flowers was very open to my ideas and input and my flowers were just perfect. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for more beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! Everyone raved about them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I went to Jennies Flowers first I met with Bob who was super nice and helped me step by step set up everything. He walked me through every part of the day that would involve flowers. I only had a few pictures and he really knew his stuff! We looked at other places but no one compared to the prices that Jennies had. My wedding was Feb 24th and a lot of places were going to charge me extra for it being even remotely near Valentines day but Jennies was honoring the estimate they had given me originally. We met again with Lou who is the person in charge for weddings at Jennies and we knew he was the guy for us. He was personable and had been in the business for a long time. He was easy to talk to and straight forward about everything.

The flowers were amazing! They actually exceeded my expectations with how gorgeous they were. So many compliments! I had to sacrifice nothing with Jennies. I wanted Succulents and I was able to have them even though they can be a little pricey. They want to help you save money and spend it where it is best spent. I got lots of complements on my bouquet and the centerpieces. I had highs and lows and it went off great at my venue.

Amazing staff very friendly but had a weird thing happen when I went to drop off my ribbon. When I came in a man came and helped me right away. I was in the middle of being helped and a female manager came flying out of no where in front on me and another costumer to yell at all the staff. She was so mean to them, accusing them of not helping us...both I and the other customer had to stand up to her and say "we are being helped and we are fine" (Super unprofessional) but luckily I never had to deal with her accept for that moment. Lou is the man for you (and Bob too!) and don't worry the manager (who I don't know her name) is not involved with any of the wedding stuff just the store it self so you never have to talk to her.

5 stars from us, Thanks for the great work!

Photos
Profile Picture Lauren, 2/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I contacted Jennie's to do a bouquet for my courthouse wedding and reception. They did a fantastic job (and I was able to offer little to no creative help- only my budget and my invitation for ideas). I received so many compliments on my bouquet and will, as always, continue to refer to Jennie's for all my floral needs!

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangement were absolutely breathtaking. I had no idea what to expect, but when I walked into the venue I was totally amazed at the beautiful centerpieces and how beautiful the flowers made the room look. Jennie’s Flowers exceeded my expectations and made My daughter’s wedding exceptional. The junior girls and maid of honor bouquets were beautiful. My daughter’s bouquet was exactly what she wanted. The pomander for the Flower Girl was just amazing and she looked so cute carrying it. Once again thank you for delivering more than we expected, for your professionalism, your punctuality, quality and for making my daughter’s special day special.

Profile Picture Aurora, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I love this place. I originally ordered silk flowers online for my cascading bouquet for my wedding however, I was not happy with the quality and look when I received them. I reached out to Jennie's Flowers 2 weeks before my wedding and they were able to accommodate me on such short notice and they were well priced compared to other places. Lou was great to work with and my cascading bouquet came out beautiful.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Lou from Jennie's Flowers. He was amazing. He is extremely kind and helpful. My flowers were beautiful and the pricing wasn't bad.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

On Sept 1, 2017, we had the pleasure of experiencing Lou's decorative prowess. After our initial meeting with him, we walked away totally at ease about the ideas we shared and those Lou humbly recommended. Despite the storm on our wedding day, Lou brought his magic under the venue's terrace and inside the Reception hall. Everything Lou touched was brought to life and absolutely beautiful. He showed so much patience with us as we unskillfully made our choices. As a result of Lou's help, Rebecca prepared the most elegant bouquets for the bride and the bridal party, as well as the mothers of the bride and groom. My future events requiring flowers, etc., will always start with Lou and his team! Thank you Lou and Rebecca for adding to our delightful memories of the Anderson wedding!

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Lou was so pleasant and fun. He is the most nicest man that listens to what you want and your vision off photos you bring in and makes it come true. With the help Bob Freeman & Rebecca Cropper as well. All 3 such did amazing job on our wedding flowers, they were beyond what I had envisioned. I would recommend them over and over again.

Profile Picture Alison, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
3.0

They were to accomplish my vision I had for my wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

"I couldn’t have asked for a better flower event specialist to work other than Lou Radwanski! He was so easy to talk to and bounce ideas off. He had many awesome suggestions and educated me of things I didn’t know of or hadn’t even thought of! I was able to explain an idea and he knew exactly how to create it and even how to make it more amazing. He is always pleasant and also responded right away to any questions. He truly has a talent of envisioning beautiful arrangements! He also helped me stay within my budget and showed me how to maximize the use of the flowers which was extremely helpful! Bob, in the design area prepared my sample and helped me make some small revisions to get it exactly how I wanted it. He was so helpful and did such an amazing job that my guests are still talking about how beautiful my wedding flowers were and the wedding was over a month ago!"

Casey & Amy

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design

Lou was my contact and could not have been more accommodating. He was wonderful in helping with ideas to meet our paltry budget! The bouquets were exquisite and the large arrangement for the church was absolutely beautiful. I can not say enough about Lou. He took all the stress out of this part of the event! Do not hesitate to work with Lou!

Profile Picture Dolores, 3/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lou is THE BEST!!!! Our flowers were perfect!!!! He understood my vision and worked with my budget to make it the most amazing selection possible for my dollar. He is so helpful, funny, kind and he knows his stuff! Hands down, the best flower shop I have ever worked with!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 1/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

I cannot recommend Jennie's Flowers highly enough. Lou, and his designers, Bob and Rebecca, did a fantastic job for my granddaughter's wedding. It was magical! I have known Lou for 20 years, and he has always made every occasion spectacular and gorgeous. He is the best!
As an aside, it has been 1 1/2 weeks since the wedding and many of the flowers are like new. Thanks, Lou, for once again proving that I made a wise choice 20 years ago and to the present.

Profile Picture User7627390, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lou was amazing in making sure I got everything I wanted in my flowers and going above and beyond the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. The flower arrangements were all beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We have been using Jennie's since 1970 for all occasions except a wedding. In October we used Jennie's for my niece's wedding. They did not disappoint . Lou Radwanski ( so great I call him Uncle Lou) and Bob Freeman did an excellent job. We are still getting compliments about the flowers.

Profile Picture P, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Jennie’s flowers for my wedding and they were a great company to work with. Lou made the experience. Lou is such a breath of fresh air when planning your wedding, he really explains the whole process and makes sure they understand what you are asking for.
Jennie’s allowed us to forgo the delivery fee and have someone pick them up on the day of our wedding, this was a great option since we had mostly candles at our wedding. Jennie's has the best prices I found in the Tampa area.
Jennie’s created a beautiful floral arrangement for a large cross we had at our ceremony. The arrangement really made the space beautiful and special.

I appreciate everything Lou did during the planning process and appreciate the quality of flowers.

Katie Krause (Michalski)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I cannot recommend Jennie's Flowers enough! Lou, the consultant, was such a pleasure to work with. He immediately got the vision I wanted for my wedding and was able to give lots of suggestions and advice. The flowers turned out exactly how I pictured and were right in my budget!

Profile Picture Bethany , 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I ordered my flowers less than 2 weeks from my wedding day and Lou set me up with exactly what I needed. I even forgot a corsage at the initial meeting he was able add one via email with no hesitation or delay. The flowers came out absolutely gorgeous, better than I could have dreamed of. Lou and the design team did an amazing job. I will be returning to Lou and Jennie's for all my flower needs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Beckiee, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What can I say except that Lou was fantastic! He visualized exactly what my daughter wanted in the way of wedding flowers.
Lou was prompt, efficient, courteous! He brought and set up the flowers himself. I'd use him again in a heartbeat. Can't say enough
good about him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture JoAnn, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The service with Jennie's flowers was great. I planned my wedding day from a distance and so Lou Radwanski was very helpful in giving me what I wanted. Fantastic service and end result. I would use Jennie's Flowers again in the future.

Profile Picture Leah, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thanks Bob for the beautiful arrangements. I know that he went above and beyond when at the last minute, I requested a change in the bridal bouquets. Within an hour, he managed to deliver the most beautiful bouquets! Beyond what I had envisioned! I highly recommend Jennie's Flowers.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lou was our wedding coordinator and he was amazing! He was always professional, quick to respond to all of my questions and was extremely helpful on the day of the wedding. You will not be able to find the same professionalism, great service and value for the money anywhere else in Tampa. I will definitely be recommending Lou and Jennie's Flowers to friends and family!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/12/16, 19 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennies Flowers did a great job for my wedding party flowers! Lou was our coordinator and paid great attention to detail and made sure the flowers were as they should be in time for the wedding. There was one hiccup with 2 of the bridesmaids bouquets but they quickly fixed the issue and had the flowers back to the venue within 30 minutes. We have used and will continue to use Jennies for all of our other floral needs.

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Jennie's flowers did a spectacular job providing both floral decor as well as our chuppah. Ask for Lou! He helped me to design the whimsical ceremony and glamorous reception that I always wanted! The flowers were all beautiful and it was so nice working with everyone at Jennie's. I would definitely recommend them for your event, they will make your day perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/11/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up

Jennie's Flowers is amazing and so is their resident bridal guru, Lou R. Let me start by saying that I did my homework and had a very clear vision of what I wanted for both the ceremony and reception. Also, flowers were not the most important thing to me. Every other florist I went to either made me feel cheap for not wanting to blow my budget on flowers or they tried to upsell me everything, making sure the job was "worth their time". We were married on 10/10/15 in Ybor City. I heard about Jennie's from my venue (the 1930 Grande Room) after some other floral consults went sour and was blown away. Lou is a master of his craft and made the arrangements more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Although we didn't spend a ton, Lou made it look like flowers were my number one priority! (If they are your #1, just imagine what yours would look like). Lou was always so helpful and sweet, I'm so lucky I went with them instead of being bullying into debt by the other florists.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews