Jennie's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Latoria
    Latoria K. Married on 09/26/2021

Excellent!!

Paul was a pleasure to work with! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Everything was arranged perfectly!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 09/04/2021

A dream come true!

Words can’t describe how thankful I am for Paul and his team at Jennies for being our floral wedding vendor! I came to them completely lost. I had my wedding dress and venue, but had difficulty envisioning my flowers. Paul was always easy to get in contact with and suggested several options that fit our budget. The flowers lasted long after our wedding, and I loved my bouquet so much I’m having it preserved! You will not regret choosing Jennie’s for your occasion!
    Tiffany A. Married on 09/04/2021

My bouquet was perfect

Very timely and professional. Would recommend!
    Ana Married on 06/04/2021

Excellent florist. Rebecca will work with you to ensure your flowers are perfect

My wedding was in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic and had to be canceled. Jennies flowers refunded ALL my deposit despite having created a mock up of what I wanted, spending a lot of face to face time helping with planning. Up and beyond the call of duty. Rebecca is a true pleasure to work with, she really cares for her brides.
  • Nina
    Nina B. Married on 01/24/2021

Don't Hesitate!!!

I can't recommend Jennie's, and more specifically Paul from Jennie's, enough! If you're considering a florist, go ahead and use Jennie's, no question.

I had an initial consultation with Paul about 90 days prior to our wedding day and he just made me feel so at ease. His enthusiasm, professionalism, and creativity made me feel like I was in the right hands. We had a very intimate wedding ceremony and reception, no bridal party, so tradition was not really what I was after.

I asked him to incorporate white, green, and golden tones to my bouquet and the rest of the floral decor. Magnolia's are one of my favorites, but as they were not going to be in season on our wedding date, he made sure to incorporate the magnolia leaves which are also one of my favs. I also asked for "modern" styles in order to match our venue. Paul delivered and then some. I am extremely satisfied with the way our florals turned out and cannot wait to work with him again in the future for other events.
  • Jillian
    Jillian C. Married on 12/19/2020

Beautiful work!

Jennie's Flowers brought my wedding floral vision to life! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. They were also able to stay within our budget which is always a plus. The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and beautiful, and the greenery was so lush and full. We had a venue that was pretty much a blank slate, and everything Jennie's added just made the space look so warm and welcoming, which was totally the vibe we were going for. I was so obsessed with my bouquet (and all of my bridesmaids'), it was everything I dreamed of and more. The staff were so easy to work with and knew exactly how to bring together all of my inspiration in a way that was special to my wedding. Thank you so much Jennie's!!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful flowers!! So happy!!

My flowers were not only at a wonderful cost but they were also gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! I provided photos via email and I was so pleased when I saw them! Kim was a pleasure to work with. This company is the best!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful and Affordable

We had a great experience. We sat down with Kim at Jennie's for about an hour and went through the wedding party piece by piece. Color's, size of flowers what the kids were wearing, parents center pieces, the back drop of the wedding. We broke it down to the smallest things. Kim new exactly what she was doing. They even made us a half moon backdrop for the wedding. It was gorgeous. If you have an ideas they will totally make it happen. Pricing was very affordable.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 03/21/2020

Wedding day

Rebecca was expectational she work with us and our budget all the arrangements was beautiful and went well with my colors which was spring colors
    Melody B. Married on 03/14/2020

Gracious, professional, and patient. Kim’s enthusiasm for our event was heartwarming !

I am sharing the thank you I sent Kim after we had a last minute, and short, trip to begin her floral order! 🥰
    > Hello, This is Melody, mother of the bride-to-be Tabitha that you worked with unexpectedly today. Thank you so much for your gracious accommodation of our last minute ability to work on her wedding today as drop-ins. You were on-point, creative, and straightforward (peony and dahlia seasons downsides) in your feedback, especially as this was our first foray talking in detail about her floral Pinterest dreams. We had colors, some pics, and a top ten list but that was about it. Lol 🤗 the ranunculus bouquet that we bought from you today as an inspiration was a wonderful way for her to start thinking more concretely. The first draft and estimate was very helpful to help her get an idea for the relative costs of different aspects of decorating with flowers 💐 for a wedding. Her smile at the end was a rainbow 🌈 at the end of some pretty rainy weeks. We look forward to working with you in the near future, thank you again for your time, Melody

*Tampa, Fl 33607*
    *813.417.1111*
    Taylor Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful flowers and great vendor to work with!

Jennie's Flowers did not disappoint! After our first meeting with Rebecca, we knew she understood what we wanted for our flowers. She was always quick to reply to emails and flexible when I had to switch around my order a few times. Not to mention the VERY reasonable price! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and great quality. We highly recommend Jennie's Flowers!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 01/26/2020

Loved my flowers.

I was so impressed with my bridal bouquet. My bridal bouquet was definitely a little different from most and the fact that they brought my vision to life with no complaints was nothing short of amazing.
  • Ariel
    Ariel A. Married on 12/27/2019

Beautiful Bouquets

My wedding day flowers were so beautiful I’m so glad we went with Jennies Flowers! They were delivered to the church so bouquets were already there when I arrived. The bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. When my mom went in to book them for our wedding, they threw together a mock bouquet that gave me confidence it would be perfect and it was! So happy with my experience.
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 11/09/2019

The flowers were gorgeous

Jenny’s flowers was on time and very fair with their pricing. The flowers were absolutely beautiful.
  • Kaylan
    Kaylan Married on 10/27/2019

The Total Package

Honestly, there are not enough words to describe how amazing Jennie's Flowers is! While planning my wedding, I worked exclusively with Rebecca, and man, was she everything and more! Rebecca is the total package -- super sweet, detail oriented, professional, accommodating, and responsive! Basically, everything a bride looks for in a florist! I sent so many emails and photos to Rebecca during the course of planning, and she never complained. In fact, Rebecca always responded in a timely manor, making the planning process a breeze! She even went to great lengths to make sure I felt comfortable with my floral selections, putting together a mock-up of our selections prior to official confirmation. How sweet is that!? When our big day finally arrived, Rebecca and her team worked their magic. I was truly blown away by how amazingly beautiful every arrangement looked! From the cake to the gazebo, everything was better than I could have ever imagined. Our venue was already pretty, but the floral arrangements took it to any entirely new level! Rebecca, thank you so much for making our wedding day everything I dreamed of and more! Like, I'm still gushing over the arrangements -- that's how beautiful it was. Literally, THE BEST DAY EVER.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/29/2019

June 29, 2019 Stephanie and Michael

I loved working with Lou as my consultant! He was great and his energy was vibrant although we only spoke via email. Calling in to make payments were easy, flowers are very budget friendly based on the arrangements. I never thought I'd spend less than $200 on real flowers plus they give a complimentary toss bouquet! They we extremely gorgeous flowers!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 04/27/2019

wonderful service and beautiful arrangements

Jennie's provided all of my wedding party flowers and delivered! My first meeting with Bob went very well and he was very attentive and easygoing about what I wanted. Throughout the days leading up to my wedding, I had many last-minute changes that I needed to make and each time, Bob was super gracious and accepting and even provided some of the changes free of charge. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. I will always be a long-time customer of Jennie's, can't recommend them enough!
  • Ivy
    Ivy O. Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

My husband and I were more than amazed by our flowers for our wedding day. We worked with Rebecca off the bat, but the team at Jennie's is so very talented. They took our floral choices and made them a dream. They also delivered our flowers the day of so we didnt have to worry about picking them up and keeping them watered.
    If you are looking for fantastic wedding flowers please call Jennie's. You will be treated so sweetly and definitely taken care of with beautiful arrangements.
    Erika Married on 01/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Jennie's Flowers were so great to work with and the flowers for our wedding turned out better than I had hoped. I had given them a few pictures of what I thought I wanted and the color scheme and the finished arrangements were perfect! And the price was so much more reasonable than I had anticipated.
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie Married on 12/15/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

I met with Lou to decide on my flowers and he helped me figure out which flowers fit within my theme and my budget and suggested flowers I hadn't thought about. I really appreciated how everyone I worked with at Jennie's was so knowledgeable and helpful. I dropped off some ribbon the week of the wedding for my hand-tied bouquets, including some ribbon from my grandmother's bridal bouquet and it meant a lot to me to have that special touch added to my bouquet. The flowers were gorgeous and the colors all looked amazing together. I was a little sad to leave the next day for my honeymoon and leave the flowers behind!
    Michael Married on 08/18/2018
    Flowers were beautiful!! Exactly what we asked for! Thank you
    Melanie Married on 08/04/2018
    Bob was so amazing to work with. He was relaxed, knowledgeable, and patient. I showed Pinterest pictures and Bob made my dreams a reality... and for half the price of competitors! My friends are all getting married and I told them Jennie’s is the best place for your money.
    Emily Married on 03/24/2018
    Jennie’s Flowers is THE BEST! I set a (somewhat) tight budget for floral design and then shopped around as many brides do. After I met with Bob to discuss my ideas and budget, I knew that Jennie’s was exactly what I was looking for! He was able to provide great advice to ensure that I could stay within my budget while still achieving the look that I wanted. The whole time when working with him I felt that he remained aware of my budget and never attempted to up-sell or push me to spend more. When the flowers arrived at my home on wedding day, I was amazed at how perfect everything looked. They were also very flexible in delivering the flowers to both my home and our venue. For anyone looking for great quality, affordable flowers and design for your wedding I would HIGHLY recommend Jennie’s!

Thanks again to Bob and the team at Jennie’s for your amazing work!
    Rachel Married on 03/03/2018
    Jennie's Flowers did the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind (and price point!) and Jennie's Flowers totally nailed it. I did a consult meeting the shop (Bob was very pleasant and professional!) and then communicated by email and phone afterwards. Jennie's Flowers was very open to my ideas and input and my flowers were just perfect. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for more beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! Everyone raved about them!
    Lauren Married on 02/24/2018
    When I went to Jennies Flowers first I met with Bob who was super nice and helped me step by step set up everything. He walked me through every part of the day that would involve flowers. I only had a few pictures and he really knew his stuff! We looked at other places but no one compared to the prices that Jennies had. My wedding was Feb 24th and a lot of places were going to charge me extra for it being even remotely near Valentines day but Jennies was honoring the estimate they had given me originally. We met again with Lou who is the person in charge for weddings at Jennies and we knew he was the guy for us. He was personable and had been in the business for a long time. He was easy to talk to and straight forward about everything.

The flowers were amazing! They actually exceeded my expectations with how gorgeous they were. So many compliments! I had to sacrifice nothing with Jennies. I wanted Succulents and I was able to have them even though they can be a little pricey. They want to help you save money and spend it where it is best spent. I got lots of complements on my bouquet and the centerpieces. I had highs and lows and it went off great at my venue.

Amazing staff very friendly but had a weird thing happen when I went to drop off my ribbon. When I came in a man came and helped me right away. I was in the middle of being helped and a female manager came flying out of no where in front on me and another costumer to yell at all the staff. She was so mean to them, accusing them of not helping us...both I and the other customer had to stand up to her and say "we are being helped and we are fine" (Super unprofessional) but luckily I never had to deal with her accept for that moment. Lou is the man for you (and Bob too!) and don't worry the manager (who I don't know her name) is not involved with any of the wedding stuff just the store it self so you never have to talk to her.

5 stars from us, Thanks for the great work!