Jennie Marie Photography Reviews

18 | Shelbyville, KY

18 Reviews for Jennie Marie Photography

Abigail · Married on 10/24/2015

Jennie is great! I have nothing but good things to say about her and her work! She has done engagement, wedding, and family photos for us - all of which have turned out amazing! She really kept our wedding day on track. She is both professional and joy to work with! We will definitely continue to use her services!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Kacie · Married on 06/08/2013

I love working with Jennie Marie! She does an amazing job and has an awesome personality! My wedding pictures were everything I had wanted and more! Since my wedding pics were beautiful, we even used her for our maternity pics. She is flexible and does whatever it takes to make you happy. Definitely the go-to person for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Trisha · Married on 01/22/2010

Jennie did an outdoor photogenic shoot for my twelve year old daughter who competes in pageants, and the pictures were wonderful! She was great to work with! She did a great variety of poses, many different backgrounds, and we were able to do different outfits as well. We had our pictures in just a few days. I couldn't have been more pleased... especially since we have won photogenic at three different pageants with those photographs, and one of those was a state competition!! I would highly recommend Jennie Marie Photography!

tiffany · Married on 01/14/2010

Jennie did an awesome job with our pictures!!Easy to contact and communicate with, very flexible with my schedule and fast service. She listens to your suggestions and brings her own to!Loved her and our pics! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

J · Married on 09/03/2009

LOVE HER!!! WONDERFUL PICS :)

Sent on 01/25/2010

Lee Ann · Married on 08/11/2009

Exceptional service and quality! Artistic eye and great talent! Very patient!! Extremely reasonably priced and very flexible. Works with you to get the results you desire. Highly recommend!!!
    (Jennie did baby, not wedding, pictures for us, but I have also seen examples of her wedding pictures and spoken to pleased brides she photographed.)

Sent on 01/25/2010

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2009

Jennie has done all of our pictures; engagement, wedding (which she traveled to Georgia for), our sons 1st and 2nd birthday, and our family photos. Each and every time, she has been more than a blessing. She's flexible, reasonably priced, and beyond talented. We never feel rushed or uncomfortable. Most importantly, she is always open to your input and opinions. She does not feel like she has to 'control' the picture or the situation, it all comes very naturally. We are always more than pleased with the finished project, and we would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Erika · Married on 07/14/2009

I was very pleased with everything that this photographer did. She was extremely professionally and made me feel very comfortable as she was taking the photos. I felt as though I could be myself and open up to her while she was directing me during each pose. I would highly recommend Ms. Paiva to anyone who is looking for a photographer in any area. She is right up there with the best of the best!!! Trust me!!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2009

Jennie did an absolutely wonderful job on our engagement photos. She's incredibly friendly and professional. She has creative ideas and a great eye. She made us feel completely at ease and was happy to take any suggestions we had as well. I adore our photos and our friends and family have been raving about them! She's amazing!
    -Lindsay & David, Nashville, TN

Sent on 01/20/2010

Scott and Jenna · Married on 09/27/2008

Jennie was absolutely wonderful to work with. We felt like we could be ourselves during our shoot. That combined with her creative eye allowed us to come home with an awesome collection of pictures that really captured our personalities and our relationship. We could not be more pleased with the quality of the work done by Jennie Marie Photography!
    The Walkers, Kentucky

Misty · Married on 09/20/2008

Jennie was wonderful! I love her style, her flexiblity, and her helpfulness. We thoroughly enjoyed our session with her, and continue to look through the pictures and remember the day. Highly recommended!

Kaysee · Married on 04/19/2008

We were not only satisfied with the quality of the pictures, we really enjoyed our time! Who would have thought getting your picture taken would have been so fun?!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Kara · Married on 04/15/2006

Jennie took pictures of my family & they turned out so great! Thank you for you good eye & creativity!!!

Missy · Married on 01/29/2005

Very professional and fun. We were very pleased with all photos taken. Creative and unique ideas. Enjoyed the "candid" moment pictures. Would contact to take photos again.

linda · Married on 07/03/2009

She did a great job. She was friendly and made the entire experience fun. I would definitely use her again.

A · Married on 11/11/2009

Jennie is the SWEETEST and most GENUINE person who really helped me experience my wedding day to the fullest. She has such wonderful ideas for pictures and poses and absolutely and thoroughly captured the entire experience in pictures; especially all the candid moments that I didn't know were happening. Thank you Jennie!!!

Kresta · Married on 08/09/2003

Jenny does great work! She was very relaxed and open to any ideas that we had and she also knew what looked good and what made a great picture. We loved our pictures and will enjoy them for years to come. Plus, she was very affordable!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Julia · Married on 09/14/2009

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Jennie takes wonderful pictures :)