Jennie Eggleston, My Gentle Harp Reviews

13 Reviews for Jennie Eggleston, My Gentle Harp

• Christie

Christie · Married on 07/01/2019

So Lovely!

Jennie was extremely prompt with her responses and very helpful. Although I did not hear much of her actually playing as I was last in and first out, I had multiple people comment on how wonderful her music was! She came to Ponte Vedra to play my wedding. She is very fairly priced and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Jennie Eggleston, My Gentle Harp's reply:

Thank you, Christie! Thank you for your review, and best wishes to you both. It was an honor to be there!!

Chamroeun · Married on 03/17/2018

Jennie is amazing. She is a pro at what she does. She made my husband and guests cry with her music. Thank you for helping us create beautiful memories with your sound.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Jennie Eggleston, My Gentle Harp's reply:

Thank you so much, Chamroeun! It was an honor to play for you - your day was beautiful!

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

Working with Jennie for our wedding ceremony music was such a treat. She learned several songs for us and even played along with my sister while she sang a song during the ceremony. The beautiful harp music really added a special touch to our day. I'm so glad we were able to have Jennie play our ceremony!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Jennie Eggleston, My Gentle Harp's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was an honor to play for your big day!

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

Jennie was fantastic! We had her play all of the music for the ceremony. She played beautifully! Very responsive to emails & easy to work with! Thanks so much, Jennie!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jennie Eggleston, My Gentle Harp's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! Best wishes to you both!!

cathy · Married on 03/04/2017

It was such a wonderful experience to have had Jeannie at our reception hour, she played beautifully and everyone enjoyed the choices of music both classical and modern. She was so gracious and such a lovely person to work with. Thank you Jeannie for making our day even more special.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Raegan · Married on 05/30/2015

First of all, Jennie is an absolute sweetheart. She played the. Out gorgeous music for our wedding ceremony and during the cocktail hour. She is extremely professional and she made me feel like she was so very excited for our wedding and honored to play for us. She has an incredible repertoire and my guests even commented on the amazing variety of music she can play! We had everything from classical, Mumford and Sons, Beauty and the Beast, and ACDC. Please hire Jennie! You will love her work just has much as we did!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2012

Jennie is awesome. I knew I wanted a harpist for my wedding, and I'm so glad that Jennie was a part of my day. She plays beautifully. When we first met and we were choosing music, I just wanted to sit and listen to her play! She was flexible, professional, and a great musician. She played classical music before and during the ceremony and then more contemporary music during the cocktail hour and a lot of people commented on how wonderful it sounded. I'm bummed that I wasn't there to hear her before and after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Jennie if you are looking for a harpist for any sort of event!

Sent on 02/14/2013

shannon · Married on 09/15/2012

Jennie is super talented and very professional. She played the harp at our outdoor ceremony and it sounded absolutely beautiful. It really made our ceremony special and was my favorite part of my wedding. She will play any type of music and loves to accomodate your music needs. I loved having her play at my wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Mike · Married on 06/19/2012

Jenni was awesome from the first time we contacted her and it only got better the more we worked with her. Her music was beautiful and I can't tell you how many people came up to us after the wedding who said they loved the harp and how awesome she Jenni played. We have already recommended her to others.

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • Maria Ximena

Maria Ximena · Married on 06/08/2012

Jennie played beautifully at my outdoor wedding. The sound carried over the entire outdoor area. She also was dressed so beautifully in black which made it look so much more elegant. Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2011

We had a difficult time finding the right music for the cermony, until we met Jennie! She is such a joy to work with, and she plays the harp like an angel! Several of our guests bragged about how unique our music was, and how beautiful she played! The harp was the perfect touch to our outdoor ceremony!

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2019

I can’t wait to have Jennie perform at our wedding

When I found Jennie I was so excited! I have been looking for a harpist in my price rang. She was very responsive and gave me a wide variety repertoire sheet. I know she is going to make our day magical.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ana · Married on 09/22/2012

3.5

Jennie did an amazing job at my ceremony! All of the guests really enjoyed the harp music! Thanks for being a part of my wedding and playing at my ceremony :)

Sent on 01/25/2013