Jenna Salvagin Photography Reviews

Jenna Salvagin Photography 5
  • Christina

Christina · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazingly talented!

I was nervous for our photo shoot because I had never done one before. My nerves were quickly calmed as Jenna made us feel so comfortable. She gave excellent direction to make our engagement photos feel natural. She knew just how to capture us and put us at ease. Jenna is not only professional but she is extremely caring. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Jenna Salvagin Photography 6
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Roth · Married on 12/08/2018

You've found your photographer!

Jenna is by far the best choice I ever could have made for my wedding day. Not only were there an abundance of photos to choose from when all was said and done, but her creative eye offered so many stunning images that frankly, had me speechless upon first (and second, and third...) encounter.

I loved that she paid special attention to minor details that were important to us - like involving our 2-year-old English Bulldog in both the engagement session and wedding day. She and her second shooter were patient and captured our child equivalent like the star he was meant to be.

As a plus size bride and groom, I was concerned that our photos would be unflattering or lack the spark that straight sized individuals enjoy because their silhouettes are more commonplace. If you're a bride or groom with a similar worry, I encourage you to book Jenna. She shoots the person and is able to capture expressions I wasn't even aware I was emoting. Myself and my husband felt (and looked) stunning in the hundreds of images she provided from our day.

I also appreciated that Jenna donates a portion of the proceeds from her packages to the ACLU. She values people for who they are and doesn't try to force her subjects into a mold. Instead, she shows you, through her lens and creative perspective, how much you really shine. I will forever be in awe of how much she and her second shooter documented - and how pleased my husband and I were/are with the result.

Book her before someone else does. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Jenna Salvagin Photography 7
    Jenna Salvagin Photography 8
    Jenna Salvagin Photography 9
    Jenna Salvagin Photography 10

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

Jenna was amazing to work with from start to finish! We loved our engagement photos around our Brooklyn neighborhood (non cheesy but beautiful!), and her relaxed but super professional style, so immediately asked her to do our wedding in DC. Day of she was such a pro- super organized and so in tune to everything going on. She made us feel so comfortable and my mom even said how great she was! Book her now before she gets too pricey/busy! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Erin · Married on 08/31/2014

Jenna is amazing, no spectacular and I don't even know if that does her justice. She seamlessly blended in and managed to get some super special moments. She is beyond talented and anyone would be lucky to have her photographs to look back on forever!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Eliza · Married on 08/16/2014

We were having laid-back wedding and originally were not going to hire a photographer at all. After seeing Jenna's photos, I was so so happy we did not forgo the photographer. Her photos are beautiful. She captured the carefree, loving and hand crafted spirit of the event perfectly. Also importantly, she made me, my husband, our venue and our friends look super attractive! Jenna was great to work with. We met beforehand and told her the photos we wanted, and the shots we didn't care about. She absolutely stuck to our plan. I would happily hire to photograph another event.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Kara · Married on 08/02/2014

Jenna Salvagin photographed my wedding in August of 2014, and I could not be more pleased with my decision to go with her. From our first consultation, she was eager to accommodate all the ideas I had for my day, as well as give helpful advice from her experience with weddings. Leading up to the date, Jenna was easy to contact with all of my last-minute changes, and there to provide support. She had a contingency plan for any weather, and it really gave me peace of mind! And on the day of my wedding, Jenna and her backup photographer Sam were timely, professional, friendly, and everywhere I needed them to be without ever being in the way! They were so flexible with changes- like a last minute stop at my grandmother's house- which ended up being some of my favorite shots from the day. Jenna edited my photos in a reasonable time frame, and they are truly amazing. All the small things I missed during a whirlwind day were captured by Jenna and Sam - looking through my album is like being a guest at my own wedding. I feel like her pricing was competitive, and what I got in return was of immense value.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Tim · Married on 04/14/2012

Friends recommended Jenna as she did their wedding and we jumped at the offer. She and her team were very friendly, very professional and took a lot of pictures. She was very accommodating, making sure the pictures looked the way we wanted and she covered a lot of different angles and wrangled together the wedding party to get the perfect pictures. She has even done some other photography of our first-born daughter. I recommend her and would certainly consider her for any future events. She provided all the photos in a timely manner and in several formats and mediums that were helpful.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Jenna was great for our wedding. She took pictures of our dog eating flowers during the ceremony and people doing headstands and performing during the talent show portion. Professional, unique, and personable through and through.

Sent on 03/15/2015