Jenna Rose Photography Reviews

94 | Byron Center, MI

94 Reviews for Jenna Rose Photography

Erika M. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Engagement photos

A very good friend raved about Jenna’s photography skills. I was blown away by the photos! Absolutely stunning pictures, Jenna was very helpful to the bride to be and made planning easy. Excellent photographer choice!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Alyson S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Exactly what I dreamed of!

Jenna is an amazing photographer and human! She was up for anything (even taking off her shoes to get in the water for that crazy photo idea I had!). She was very prompt in editing and getting photos back to us... but the speed does NOT detract from the quality. Photos are an important memento to me and we are SO glad we trusted Jenna with this :)

Sent on 11/19/2020

Remi · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding Photographer

Jenna captured our day perfectly. She was flexible, personable, and fun to work with. Our photos were so “us” and we couldn’t have been happier with her service.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah M. · Married on 08/28/2020

She’s Amazing

Jenna did two of my sisters’ weddings, so I had knew I had to have her. She is so amazing! She knows exactly what will look amazing, and the pictures turn out so good!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I'm hoping to finish your gallery within the next two weeks if not sooner :D :D :D
  • Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 08/07/2020

Above and Beyond

Jenna has a way of capturing feelings in photos. She went above and beyond for me as a bride going through multiple changes to plans due to COVID. I’m so thankful that she captured the magic of our elopement. She’s going to be my family photographer.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Cara H. · Married on 07/25/2020

Photographer

Jenna was absolutely fantastic!! Love our photos and love our album! She was reasonably priced, a pleasure to work with and truly cares about her clients. Cannot day enough good things about her and her stellar work!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Hniangtha T. · Married on 12/27/2019

Best Photographer Ever!!

If you want a fun, flexible, talented photographer with amazing personality, Jenna is your girl. From the beginning, her communication was always so prompt and warm. She was so easy to talk to. She listens to your requests and works her magic to make your visions come to life! Even with all the changes that occurred because of the pandemic, she captured every moment so beautifully. I cannot thank her enough for capturing those priceless moments.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Antoinette L. · Married on 06/07/2019

Breathtaking Memories!

Jenna did a fantastic job accommodating our every need. She captured memories that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Sarah K. · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful!

Jenna is so great to work with. She is extremely flexible and accommodating! She always gets back to me quickly when I have questions. My wedding day was absolutely perfect, and Jenna was a big part of that. She captured every moment beautifully.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2018

We could not be more pleased with Jenna (and the second photographer)'s work! Jenna's communication throughout the entire process was amazing and she is so kind. We really enjoyed her being a part of our wedding day. She is fun, laid back, and so very easy to work with. And the photos turned out truly amazing. We can't even pick one or two favorites because they are all so great. Jenna also photographed our engagement session, which was a great time to get to know each other. And those photos were amazing too! We even included our three dogs in our engagement photos, which can be a handful to work with, but you would never tell by the way the pictures turned out.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Krystal · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenna captured our wedding day perfectly. She is easy to work with, talented, and inspiring! We are blessed to have such beautiful photos to remember our special day for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thanks dear, your wedding as definitely a blast!

Amber · Married on 09/30/2017

I am from Indiana and had no idea what to expect from MI vendors. Jenna’s work is beautiful. She is the perfect mix of fun and serious, and has the imagination and ability to “see” perfect photos. I would highly recommend Jenna! We loved her! ♥️

Sent on 12/12/2017

Thanks so much, Amber!!!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Jenna ensures that your wedding day is not just another work day for her, but rather an opportunity to give a gift that will be cherished for a lifetime. One of my favorite parts of working with Jenna is her attitude. Her extensive preparation on the front-end allowed us to keep a light-hearted attitude on our wedding day. Jenna has photographed hundreds of weddings and is a true expert in her craft. Jenna and her assistant made us feel comfortable and relaxed. In addition, they helped us pick hundreds of little sticky leaves off my wedding dress; it's the little things that count!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Amber, your wedding was amazing and I'm glad I got a chance to work with you!

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing experience for engagement and wedding pictures! Great details, second shooter, fun and flexible!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla, your wedding was one of my favorites this year!

Bola · Married on 05/20/2017

Jenna is the best. Her positive attitude and flexibility makes a huge difference. She is simply amazing. I would recommend her services any time to anyone looking for perfection. Thank you Jenna for making our day beautiful. You rock!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jenna and her second shooter Mandy were fantastic to work with for our wedding! Jenna responded very quickly and thoroughly answered all of my many questions and truly made the whole process stress free, and she made sure she was getting the images and style that we wanted. Our photos turned out even better than I could've imagined! I cannot recommend her enough and I'm looking forward to working with her for family portraits in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Jenna did a great job with wedding photos! Jenna has a great personality and is very friendly and professional. My husband and I loved working with her! The wedding photos turned out beautiful. I will be using Jenna Rose for all my photography needs in the future :)

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jami · Married on 08/20/2016

Jenna was very professional and willing to accommodate even our oddest requests. She was willing to drive about 3 hours to our location as well as a bit of two tracking and hiking through the woods to our ceremony spot. It was rainy and cloudy but she is so talented photos turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier! I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering her services.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

Jenna was awesome. Always responded quickly when I had a question at any time. She also really listened to what I wanted and was flexible.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Sally · Married on 01/24/2016

Jenna was so wonderful on our wedding day, she was flexible with our chaos! She made sure to get all of the poses/group photos that I had requested and lots that I had not thought of! She captured our perfect day in a perfect way!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Casey · Married on 10/31/2015

Jenna photographed our “rehearsal dinner” for our Halloween wedding (a.k.a a costume party!) She was a rockstar! She showed up in costume (as “the press”) and photographed family and friends decked out in ridiculous costumes, socializing and on the dance floor. The photos were amazing! She captured so many great moments, smiles, and laughs. We actually were able to send our guests a photo of them in costume in their Thank You cards. Everyone loved the photos! The photography was brilliant, and Jenna was a blast to work with. She also was very prompt in editing and uploading the gallery. She took this massive group shot of everyone in costume. In hangs in our hallway to greet our family and friends, as most of them are in the shot! A giant goofy family portrait. My favorite picture ever! I would recommend Jenna for any event, she is amazing!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Jenna did an amazing job photographing my wedding! She was super friendly and knew exactly what she was doing. I am not a very photogenic person but Jenna did a great job instructing me on what poses to do which helped so much. She knew exactly what photos to take of every little detail of my wedding. I was worried I would not get a photograph of everything but she made sure to get it all and our photos turned out absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Jenna is an awesome person to work with! Couldn't imagine working with any one else!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

We were very pleased with everything! Jenna was great to work with before, during, and after the big day. WE LOVE our pictures!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/11/2015

Jenna was an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so thrilled we chose her to be our photographer. She was very flexible with her packages, super responsive and really worked with us to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Not to mention our photos turned out amazing and we received a USB with rights to all of them which makes it that much better! Jenna was great at working with our schedules (as they are VERY hectic) to be sure we fit everything in leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She even provided her professional opinion on some other wedding details/vendors which was very helpful! We could not have imagined choosing any other photographer on the biggest day of our lives. Everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/02/2015