Jenna Rose Photography Reviews

Jenna Rose Photography 1
Jenna Rose Photography 2
Jenna Rose Photography 3

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2018

We could not be more pleased with Jenna (and the second photographer)'s work! Jenna's communication throughout the entire process was amazing and she is so kind. We really enjoyed her being a part of our wedding day. She is fun, laid back, and so very easy to work with. And the photos turned out truly amazing. We can't even pick one or two favorites because they are all so great. Jenna also photographed our engagement session, which was a great time to get to know each other. And those photos were amazing too! We even included our three dogs in our engagement photos, which can be a handful to work with, but you would never tell by the way the pictures turned out.

Jenna Rose Photography 4
    Jenna Rose Photography 5
    Jenna Rose Photography 6

Krystal · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenna captured our wedding day perfectly. She is easy to work with, talented, and inspiring! We are blessed to have such beautiful photos to remember our special day for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thanks dear, your wedding as definitely a blast!

Amber · Married on 09/30/2017

I am from Indiana and had no idea what to expect from MI vendors. Jenna’s work is beautiful. She is the perfect mix of fun and serious, and has the imagination and ability to “see” perfect photos. I would highly recommend Jenna! We loved her! ♥️

Sent on 12/12/2017

Thanks so much, Amber!!!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Jenna ensures that your wedding day is not just another work day for her, but rather an opportunity to give a gift that will be cherished for a lifetime. One of my favorite parts of working with Jenna is her attitude. Her extensive preparation on the front-end allowed us to keep a light-hearted attitude on our wedding day. Jenna has photographed hundreds of weddings and is a true expert in her craft. Jenna and her assistant made us feel comfortable and relaxed. In addition, they helped us pick hundreds of little sticky leaves off my wedding dress; it's the little things that count!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Amber, your wedding was amazing and I'm glad I got a chance to work with you!

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing experience for engagement and wedding pictures! Great details, second shooter, fun and flexible!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jenna Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla, your wedding was one of my favorites this year!

Bola · Married on 05/20/2017

Jenna is the best. Her positive attitude and flexibility makes a huge difference. She is simply amazing. I would recommend her services any time to anyone looking for perfection. Thank you Jenna for making our day beautiful. You rock!

Jenna and her second shooter Mandy were fantastic to work with for our wedding! Jenna responded very quickly and thoroughly answered all of my many questions and truly made the whole process stress free, and she made sure she was getting the images and style that we wanted. Our photos turned out even better than I could've imagined! I cannot recommend her enough and I'm looking forward to working with her for family portraits in the future!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Jenna did a great job with wedding photos! Jenna has a great personality and is very friendly and professional. My husband and I loved working with her! The wedding photos turned out beautiful. I will be using Jenna Rose for all my photography needs in the future :)

Jami · Married on 08/20/2016

Jenna was very professional and willing to accommodate even our oddest requests. She was willing to drive about 3 hours to our location as well as a bit of two tracking and hiking through the woods to our ceremony spot. It was rainy and cloudy but she is so talented photos turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier! I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering her services.

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

Jenna was awesome. Always responded quickly when I had a question at any time. She also really listened to what I wanted and was flexible.

Sally · Married on 01/24/2016

Jenna was so wonderful on our wedding day, she was flexible with our chaos! She made sure to get all of the poses/group photos that I had requested and lots that I had not thought of! She captured our perfect day in a perfect way!

Casey · Married on 10/31/2015

Jenna photographed our “rehearsal dinner” for our Halloween wedding (a.k.a a costume party!) She was a rockstar! She showed up in costume (as “the press”) and photographed family and friends decked out in ridiculous costumes, socializing and on the dance floor. The photos were amazing! She captured so many great moments, smiles, and laughs. We actually were able to send our guests a photo of them in costume in their Thank You cards. Everyone loved the photos! The photography was brilliant, and Jenna was a blast to work with. She also was very prompt in editing and uploading the gallery. She took this massive group shot of everyone in costume. In hangs in our hallway to greet our family and friends, as most of them are in the shot! A giant goofy family portrait. My favorite picture ever! I would recommend Jenna for any event, she is amazing!

Jenna did an amazing job photographing my wedding! She was super friendly and knew exactly what she was doing. I am not a very photogenic person but Jenna did a great job instructing me on what poses to do which helped so much. She knew exactly what photos to take of every little detail of my wedding. I was worried I would not get a photograph of everything but she made sure to get it all and our photos turned out absolutely stunning!

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Jenna is an awesome person to work with! Couldn't imagine working with any one else!

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

We were very pleased with everything! Jenna was great to work with before, during, and after the big day. WE LOVE our pictures!!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/11/2015

Jenna was an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so thrilled we chose her to be our photographer. She was very flexible with her packages, super responsive and really worked with us to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Not to mention our photos turned out amazing and we received a USB with rights to all of them which makes it that much better! Jenna was great at working with our schedules (as they are VERY hectic) to be sure we fit everything in leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She even provided her professional opinion on some other wedding details/vendors which was very helpful! We could not have imagined choosing any other photographer on the biggest day of our lives. Everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier!

Alexandra · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I had a very small, intimate wedding in northern Michigan. Jenna was fantastic to work with! Through her own questions, she knew who was going to be at our wedding, as well as their names! She was so comfortable to work with and truly cared about capturing the important details. It was refreshing to have someone there who had poses she knew she wanted, poses she remembered I wanted, and knew just how to do it. She was very flexible to work with and would listen to any idea we had. Jenna blended right in with our families with her energetic personality!

We were in constant communication, emails sent would be responded to that same day, and any text sent would always receive a response. She had business cards ready to pass out, with photo release dates, our code, and the website on our wedding day. Due to our small wedding, she was even able to put together a brief slide show of photos during dinner!

My husband and I, and our families, were SO impressed by Jenna's professionalism, flexibility, personality, and the fast pace and quality of our photos. I would recommend Jenna Rose Photography for any event, she will exceed any expectations!

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2014

My pictures turned out great!! Memories I will cherish forever. Jenna definitely gets a 5 star in every category!

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2014

Jenna did both our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photography. Jenna makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and did a great job at directing us what to do!! One thing I learned from our wedding day, is that the vendors you pick can really make or break your day and I must day Jenna really made our day!! We were very lucky to have her and our photos turned out great!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Not only does she do a great job, she was also very reasonably priced and it was definitely well worth the money.

Wedding location - Lansing, MI
    I have done two engagement sessions, one boudoir session, one wedding, and about to schedule my next boudoir session. You don't continue to book more sessions unless you were proud of the product you received previously. I will focus this review on my wedding. Jenna had taken so many photos with her team that she had to narrow it down to over 550 photos. I know not everyone will have that many photos but to think that there were over 550 photos worthy of showing to me is amazing. Some may even get many more photos. All of our photos turned out awesome!! The quality and quantity of shots with a friendly and helpful team makes it so worth it. Jenna and her team provide a professional experience while at the same time being able to talk to them like a friend. Every time I have contacted Jenna, I don't think I have ever waited more than an hour for a response. I had a busy itinerary for photos on our wedding day but we ended up finishing early and had time to just hang out and relax before the ceremony and reception. During the reception Jenna put her laptop on the stage to show a slideshow of the photos she had already taken earlier in the day. My original location for our wedding was in a ballroom over looking a lake, which I saw amazing photos from another wedding she did there. I changed my location to an old log cabin for the ceremony and an old barn for the reception. There really isn't any location or setting she can't do. Highly recommend Jenna Rose Photography for any photo needs.

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

Jenna was fabulous! She did my wedding photos and they turned out amazing! There wasn't a shot I wasn't happy with. But the best part about the whole expirence was that she provided an itinerary. I know this sounds cheesy, but I was not an organized bride so this was soooo helpful. Looking into doing a few more session with her as well as get some Christmas present packages for some people!! 5 out of 5!!!!!

Victoria · Married on 06/21/2014

The entire time my now husband & I were working with Jenna she was fantastic! She was so flexible when we unexpectedly turned our meeting from a few short engagement pictures to a full blown engagement photo shoot! On the wedding day she was fantastic, and the pictures are beautiful! She got all the shots I knew I wanted & all the ones I didn't know I wanted and got everything edited for us very quickly!

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2014

Jenna is very talented and great to work with!

Jenna is amazing!! Because we don't live in the area we found her online. She was prompt to return our emails, we even did a quick FaceTime chat to make sure it was a good fit for all of us. She was a great fit, she is very easy going & good natured.

A month before the wedding, we set up an consultation to go over the final details. She was excellent in recommending places to shoot, setting up a timeline, and taking down details that were important to us to capture.

On the wedding day, we took photos beforehand in Downtown Rockford (not too far from Grand Rapids). She & her assistant set up many wonderful photos using the fall foliage as a perfect backdrop. Our wedding party felt completely at ease & their photos show that. They also captured all of the ceremony & reception. During the reception they set up a laptop with a slideshow of the photos we took in Rockford. We were so ecstatic that they looked so great on the day of & once we received the rest of them it was like reliving that awesome day! We really cannot say enough wonderful things about Jenna! She is incredibly talented & loves what she does and it shows in her work!

Crista · Married on 10/05/2013

Jenna Rose did an awesome job and she was absolutely amazing to work with! She has a super fun personality which makes her easy to click with. I wanted to make sure certain photos were taken and wanted to meet with her. She made sure she was available and was always responding to emails within hours or in some instances minutes. We are so glad we had the privilege to work with her on our engagement photos and wedding pictures. We have found a photographer we will use throughout the years!