Jenna Rosalie Photography Reviews

17 | Canal Winchester, OH

17 Reviews for Jenna Rosalie Photography

17 Jenna Rosalie Photography Reviews

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Jenna's work is amazing! To be honest, we were both a little nervous (not big picture takers), but she made us feel comfortable and confident. We traveled to her for our engagements and she is traveling to us for the wedding. Cannot imagine anyone else capturing our big day!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Jenna has played a huge part in one of the most special moments in my life. She captured my fiancé proposing to me. She kept this amazing secret so so well and I wouldn't have had it any other way. When we received the final images, I honestly cried at how beautiful and amazing they were. I was amazed at the fact that the pictures she took, let me relive that entire moment all over again. My family and I then decided to have her take our family pictures and again later that year, she took the most AMAZING and romantic engagement pictures. Jenna will, of course, be shooting our wedding next fall and I am so incredibly excited and thrilled that I have her to capture our big day.

I am so comfortable working with Jennna and she is truly the best at what she does. She has always made sure to capture exactly want we want and offers her ideas and artistic vision when need be. I can confidently say that I would never consider another photographer.

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jenna was so great to work with! Our first engagement session was rained out, and Jenna was able to fit us into her schedule within a weeks time! My fiance and I are not the most photogenic people, but Jenna made it feel so natural for us! She got our engagement pictures to us within a weeks time, and they are absolutely stunning. It made me so much more excited for her to shoot our wedding! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. And after seeing her work that is non-wedding related, she will certainly be doing our family photos for the rest of time!

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Jenna! Our engagement pictures are priceless and the sneak peeks we’ve seen from our wedding are breathtaking. I love that she does sneak peeks, too- it makes it easier to wait for the larger batch of pictures knowing how amazing the quality is. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, something neither of us are used to. Best experience ever.

Jenna Rosalie Photography 1
    Jenna Rosalie Photography 7
    Jenna Rosalie Photography 8
    Jenna Rosalie Photography 9

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Jenna has been the best experience! I've never felt so comfortable working with someone to help us capture some of the best moments of our lives. She is so creative in the ways she has us pose and I am blown away by the final results. I look forward to working with her on our wedding day and in the future!

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenna is a dream to work with, have such a creative outlook and great personality. I would recommend everyone to work with her, and plan to use her for all my life milestones. Great work and service. I heard about Jenna through friends from canal Winchester

Nichole · Married on 09/30/2017

Jenna has done a fantastic job on your engagement and wedding photos! Shes very outgoing and very helpful on your poses! She is everything you want in a photographer on anyone's wedding day! She has great vision and is great at what she does!! We will be referring her to everyone we know!!!

Hilary · Married on 06/24/2017

Jenna is amazing! Her work shows her talent and she never skips a beat. You can count on her and you definitely won't be disappointed! We LOVE JENNA!!

paige · Married on 06/11/2017

Jenna was not only an amazing photographer but person as well. We felt so comfortable with her and our photos turned out perfectly. She captured every moment and then some to help us remember our wedding day! We found Jenna from a friend of a friend and are so thankful we did.

Colleen · Married on 05/28/2017

Joey and I have completely opposite schedules, but Jenna was able to work around everything, which took a ton of pressure off. She took a lot of time to get to know us, and was super personable and fun. We felt extremely comfortable, and just had a great time with her!! I trusted her judgements, and knew she would take beautiful photos, which she did. I can't stop raving about her! I have looked through my photos so many times already and they bring me so much joy every time. Thank you Jenna!!!

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

Jenna was amazing. We let her take lead on the pictures and she captured our personalities to perfection. She was fun and helpful with preparation for the big day and couldn't of asked for a more perfect photographer.

Charce · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I had the greatest experience with jenna and her second shooter! Her packages are affordable and well worth the price! She took the most amazing pictures at our wedding and we have no complaints! We have used her several times since our wedding and plan on using her many more times in the future!

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Jenna is an amazing photographer! She did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. Jenna and her team are really great to work with and really professional. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Jenna!

Autumn · Married on 05/01/2016

Jenna has done all our family photos! Senior sessions, newborn, maternity, wedding and family photos! She is the best at what she does! She always makes us feel comfortable, our pictures are perfect every time!

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Jenna has been apart of some of the most special moments in our lives. She has captured our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures and the sweetest moments of our newborn in the hospital. She has been such a pleasure to work with over the years and we look forward to even more special moments captured by her! ❤️

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2014

Jenna is amazing to work with!! She's done my wedding, family photos, a birth session and a newborn session for me. I swear she is the baby whisperer! My older children love her and we do as well. I'll never go to anyone else for photos. ??

Jaymee · Married on 10/12/2013

Jenna is the most amazing photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. If you are going to invest in ANYTHING for your wedding, photographs are the only thing you will have FOREVER! Jenna made me the happiest bride during and after my wedding (once I saw her sneaks that she posts the same night!!) I have treasures that I will have forever! Jenna is prompt and professional and loves to hear ideas you have for photos you may want! She does an awesome job of capturing amazing photos of the children as they can sometimes be hard to capture! She is amazing at keeping everyone on schedule & remembering to capture details you never would've thought of! If I could give her 10 stars I would !