Jenna Rosalie Photography Reviews

Jenna Rosalie Photography 6
Jenna Rosalie Photography 7
  • Leiah

Leiah Groom · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Look no further! Book with Jenna and Brett!

Jenna and Brett were EXACTLY what we needed on our wedding day! After seeing some of Jenna's work and photography style, my husband and I knew we had to book with her immediately. We had a very specific vision for our engagement and wedding photos and, needless to say, Jenna went above and beyond even our highest of expectations! She is responsive, easy to work with, and SO incredibly talented. We will use her for all of our future photographer needs - no question about it!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lynsey

Lynsey · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

We cannot say enough about how AMAZING Jenna and Brett are to work with. We loved Jenna’s photography style and personality during our intro meeting call. As an out-of-state couple, Jenna was super flexible with us on coordination and encouraged us to do an engagement session so we could get to know her before the wedding—this was so important and SO fun! She made us totally at ease and provided all of the posing ideas for every shoot—a true pro! Jenna sends edited “teaser” shots within 24-hours and is timely with the full albums as well. Jenna and Brett were also totally amazing at our wedding and even tested out using video—we couldn’t believe how fantastic it turned out! Our wedding could have been more perfect and Jenna Rosalie Photography played a huge role in that. We couldn’t recommend more!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2018

Superb photographer

Jenna was a pleasure to work with and our pictures turned out great. When weather didn’t cooperate, she adapted and got our key pics in and they are gorgeous.
    I wish I had spent more time determining who I wanted in candids and posed photos, but Jenna anticipated our needs and captured great shots. Very memorable!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Jenna's work is amazing! To be honest, we were both a little nervous (not big picture takers), but she made us feel comfortable and confident. We traveled to her for our engagements and she is traveling to us for the wedding. Cannot imagine anyone else capturing our big day!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Jenna has played a huge part in one of the most special moments in my life. She captured my fiancé proposing to me. She kept this amazing secret so so well and I wouldn't have had it any other way. When we received the final images, I honestly cried at how beautiful and amazing they were. I was amazed at the fact that the pictures she took, let me relive that entire moment all over again. My family and I then decided to have her take our family pictures and again later that year, she took the most AMAZING and romantic engagement pictures. Jenna will, of course, be shooting our wedding next fall and I am so incredibly excited and thrilled that I have her to capture our big day.

I am so comfortable working with Jennna and she is truly the best at what she does. She has always made sure to capture exactly want we want and offers her ideas and artistic vision when need be. I can confidently say that I would never consider another photographer.

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jenna was so great to work with! Our first engagement session was rained out, and Jenna was able to fit us into her schedule within a weeks time! My fiance and I are not the most photogenic people, but Jenna made it feel so natural for us! She got our engagement pictures to us within a weeks time, and they are absolutely stunning. It made me so much more excited for her to shoot our wedding! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. And after seeing her work that is non-wedding related, she will certainly be doing our family photos for the rest of time!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Jenna! Our engagement pictures are priceless and the sneak peeks we’ve seen from our wedding are breathtaking. I love that she does sneak peeks, too- it makes it easier to wait for the larger batch of pictures knowing how amazing the quality is. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, something neither of us are used to. Best experience ever.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Jenna Rosalie Photography 14
    Jenna Rosalie Photography 15
    Jenna Rosalie Photography 16

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Jenna has been the best experience! I've never felt so comfortable working with someone to help us capture some of the best moments of our lives. She is so creative in the ways she has us pose and I am blown away by the final results. I look forward to working with her on our wedding day and in the future!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenna is a dream to work with, have such a creative outlook and great personality. I would recommend everyone to work with her, and plan to use her for all my life milestones. Great work and service. I heard about Jenna through friends from canal Winchester

Sent on 08/03/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/30/2017

Jenna has done a fantastic job on your engagement and wedding photos! Shes very outgoing and very helpful on your poses! She is everything you want in a photographer on anyone's wedding day! She has great vision and is great at what she does!! We will be referring her to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Hilary · Married on 06/24/2017

Jenna is amazing! Her work shows her talent and she never skips a beat. You can count on her and you definitely won't be disappointed! We LOVE JENNA!!

paige · Married on 06/11/2017

Jenna was not only an amazing photographer but person as well. We felt so comfortable with her and our photos turned out perfectly. She captured every moment and then some to help us remember our wedding day! We found Jenna from a friend of a friend and are so thankful we did.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Colleen · Married on 05/28/2017

Joey and I have completely opposite schedules, but Jenna was able to work around everything, which took a ton of pressure off. She took a lot of time to get to know us, and was super personable and fun. We felt extremely comfortable, and just had a great time with her!! I trusted her judgements, and knew she would take beautiful photos, which she did. I can't stop raving about her! I have looked through my photos so many times already and they bring me so much joy every time. Thank you Jenna!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

Jenna was amazing. We let her take lead on the pictures and she captured our personalities to perfection. She was fun and helpful with preparation for the big day and couldn't of asked for a more perfect photographer.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Charce · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I had the greatest experience with jenna and her second shooter! Her packages are affordable and well worth the price! She took the most amazing pictures at our wedding and we have no complaints! We have used her several times since our wedding and plan on using her many more times in the future!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Jenna is an amazing photographer! She did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. Jenna and her team are really great to work with and really professional. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Jenna!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Autumn · Married on 05/01/2016

Jenna has done all our family photos! Senior sessions, newborn, maternity, wedding and family photos! She is the best at what she does! She always makes us feel comfortable, our pictures are perfect every time!

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Jenna has been apart of some of the most special moments in our lives. She has captured our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures and the sweetest moments of our newborn in the hospital. She has been such a pleasure to work with over the years and we look forward to even more special moments captured by her! ❤️

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2014

Jenna is amazing to work with!! She's done my wedding, family photos, a birth session and a newborn session for me. I swear she is the baby whisperer! My older children love her and we do as well. I'll never go to anyone else for photos. ??

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jaymee · Married on 10/12/2013

Jenna is the most amazing photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. If you are going to invest in ANYTHING for your wedding, photographs are the only thing you will have FOREVER! Jenna made me the happiest bride during and after my wedding (once I saw her sneaks that she posts the same night!!) I have treasures that I will have forever! Jenna is prompt and professional and loves to hear ideas you have for photos you may want! She does an awesome job of capturing amazing photos of the children as they can sometimes be hard to capture! She is amazing at keeping everyone on schedule & remembering to capture details you never would've thought of! If I could give her 10 stars I would !