Jenna Davis Photography Reviews

View more information

• Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Getting married on 01/09/2022

Jenna Is Amazing!

Jenna took our engagement photos and we have now run into the very good problem of having too many amazing pictures to choose from to print out/use for Save The Dates, etc. I was super nervous about feeling awkward while having photos taken and was worried that would translate onto film. Jenna was amazing because she had the perfect balance of giving direction/ideas and being our biggest hype woman when we had our own ideas and when capturing our candid moments. It did not take long before we felt at ease and she helped us feel like naturals in front of the camera. We also loved how flexible she was and how she was able to keep things organized while also being open to on the spot changes in plans for places we wanted to be photographed in.
    Megan L. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolute Perfection!

Jenna is absolutely amazing to work with! From the very start, she was responsive and worked with our schedule to set up a time to meet and discuss our wedding photography vision. The summer before our wedding we planned and completed an engagement shoot with Jenna and she went above and beyond to make sure both myself and fiance were comfortable. This past September Jenna worked with us on our modified COVID wedding and the images are breathtaking! Not only is her work great quality, but she is such an easy person to get along with and the ease of shooting with her shows in how natural her photos turn out! Would 100% recommend Jenna Davis Photography for your upcoming engagement/wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 10/19/2019

October outdoor wedding ceremony and tent reception

Jenna was the photographer for our October Wedding and she was absolutely AMAZING! I am in love with my wedding pictures. She was extremely caring, professional, and easy to work with. She made me feel relaxed with the whole process. She actually planned the timeline for our entire wedding day for us! I was so worried that we would have to miss time at the reception to get the pictures we wanted. Thanks to Jenna’s outstanding time management skills, we had fantastic pictures and we didn’t feel like we missed a beat. I would recommend Jenna to anyone!
  • Susanna
    Susanna Married on 09/28/2019

Great photography and easy to work with!

Jenna is kind, friendly, and easygoing. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, she guided us through our photo shoots and made it such a fun experience! She’s efficient too... we even made it to cocktail hour! I would recommend her to anyone!!!
  • Kasey
    Kasey Married on 07/06/2019

See the World through the lens

I was honored to have Jenna to be my photographer for my wedding. Her photographs are beautiful they capture our true self. We all had such amazing time with Jenna on my Wedding day we just beat a rain storm after the ceremony, we all had a lot of laughts. Jenna made sure we got all the photos we wanted even though it started to rain on us. I couldn't of think of a better photographer I would have done my wedding. I love all the photos you have done they are beautiful thank you so much for doing my wedding you are an amazing photographer.
  • Delante
    Delante Married on 05/31/2019

Highly Recommend Jenna to photograph your big days!

Jenna is absolutely amazing. She was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding and was amazing. Very professional and even went above and beyond what we paid her to do to make sure my wife had the wedding of her dreams! Even the second photographer she had with her that day was amazing! I highly recommend Jenna to shoot your special days. I know we will be hiring her again!

Jenna Davis Photography's reply:

Thank you to much!!! I loved working with you guys! Your wedding was amazing and I can't wait to share more milestones you have!!
    Trevor L. Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection

I don't even know what to say about Jenna. We are speechless. We are serious about photos with our loved ones and each other, so the photographer was the only thing we refused to settle on. And Jenna surpassed our wildest expectations. Her style is so naturalistic. Nothing looks edited or photoshopped. Give her some natural lighting and she will make magic. Please check out her portfolios to see what I'm talking about.

On top of the quality of her work, her work ethic is insane. We hired her without a second shooter and within two weeks of getting married, she sent us over 1000 photos. Every single family and friend photo combination was fulfilled without complaint.

And on top of all the money we spent on the wedding, we decided we would spend a little more and give her a gift as a personal thank you for everything she did.

Hire. Jenna. Davis. You will not regret it. In fact, you'll do what we are doing and decide to hire her for every other photo shoot you do from now on (pregnancy, family photos, you name it).
  • Devan
    Devan Married on 10/06/2018

Best photographer EVER

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Extremely easy to work with, made us feel very comfortable, photos were AMAAAAZZZZINNNNNNGGG!!!
  • Nichole
    Nichole B. Married on 09/03/2020

Great engagement photos

Jenna was wonderful. Highly recommended! The only thing keeping her from all excellents is that in some of the photos our clothes were not fitted properly. Otherwise She was timely , creative and brought our love story to film.