Jenn Roberts Photography Reviews

11 | Center Valley, PA

11 Reviews for Jenn Roberts Photography

Ruby · Married on 05/06/2017

Jenn Roberts Photography did an excellent job in capturing the moments to remember. She was wonderful and comes highly recommended. Great job JRP.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Tracey · Married on 06/26/2016

Sooooo excited to have Jenn as our photographer for our upcoming wedding! We hit it off perfectly with her during our first meeting, didn't even want to meet any other photographers!

Sent on 12/20/2014

megan · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenn made our wedding day so special even though the rain did not want to quit! She recommended places to stop for pictures and helped make sure we had the time to get any pictures we needed. She made sure the whole day went smoothly and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/02/2016

THANK YOU Jenn and Ryan for getting so many wonderful photos of our special day. You are so easy to work with, gave us exactly the photos we wanted, AND made the day stress free. We appreciate it!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Randy & Renata · Married on 12/20/2015

Jenn is a wonderfull woman and loves doing her job . We gave ourselves only 4 months to plan our entire wedding . First thing we needed was a photographer and Hanover grande ballroom recommend Jenn and omg what a great job she did . She fitted us in in2 weeks for our ingagment pictures and had our proofs to is in no time . She took care of everything . She is very flexible in what kind of plan you want . Her staff is phenomenal and when we got the proofs from the wedding everybody said beautiful pictures who was you photographer we said Jenn Roberts .

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jenn Roberts photographed my engagement photos and my wedding. I was very pleased with her photography. My husband does not like to smile for pictures but she was able to take some beautiful pictures! She was very fun to work with and so laid back! I think that is super important for a stressed out bride! I would recommend her and her assistants to future couples.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jenn I had met on Facebook and saw she had done wedding prior at our venue and had worked with some of our vendors in the past. She also put pictures on her blog weekly so you can view her styles. We fell in love with her and set up an appt. Found her prices to be very reasonable. We did shop around also but for what we wanted she fit perfect ! Prior to the wedding she gave us a checklist and also we added additional pictures we wanted. We were married on a Friday. She came to the home we took pictures there, went to a nearby trail close to our venue for additional pictures before the actual ceremony. She was very professional but also made our family, friends and guests feel comfortable. She fit right in and she could pick out ASAP the personalities for some awesome funny pictures. During our picture taking we were able to tell her of any additional pictures we wanted. After the ceremony we did some more pics while guests were heading into the reception, and were able to sneak out for some dusk pics as well. Our wedding was on a Friday and by Sunday she had some sneak peeks for us and guests on her blog. By the following Friday (1 week after the wedding) over 500 proofs were online for us to view ! Would definitely recommend her, she felt like a member of the family and did excellent pictures for us.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Terri · Married on 02/18/2012

Jenn was great!! Jenn and Lauren photographed our wedding day! It was great having two because it allowed for more pictures. Jenn takes unlimited pictures for the whole day. She posted on her blog the monday after my wedding with a small slide show and recap of the day. Very cool!! Jenn was reasonable, laid back, fun and easy to work with. I truly enjoyed having Jenn photograph my wedding and highly recommend her! Can't wait to see all my pictures!!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Melanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Jenn had photographed a friend's wedding, which is how I found her for ours. She did an amazing job with our engagement photos and was willing to get them done quickly (within the same week) in order to capture the fall scenery. I had a few specific ideas in mind and she was more than willing to accommodate us. My husband is in the military and drives a Harley, so she even took some pictures on the motorcycle and did some really fun ones with his uniform and dog tags. She did a wonderful job of capturing the memories of our wedding day. She took so many pictures and there was a nice mix of posed and action shots. She also was very patient and flexible in photographing our children (6,7 and 8). I love looking back at our wedding pictures and would definitely recommend Jenn's services.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Jenn did a great job capturing all our special moments. I just wish I would have given her more instruction to please capture non-candids as well, I would have loved to see some photos of my guests actually posing and smiling with each other than only talking drinking etc.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Jenn was great and really worked with our budget. Everyone loved our pictures-all 2700 of them! Jenn sent us our DVDs so quickly so we were able to reminisce just 2 weeks after our wedding. Her and her assistant captured so many great moments throughout the whole day. We still have our awesome engagement picture hung in our house next to our new wedding picture. Jenn responded to all types of communication promptly. She took all the pictures/poses I wanted from the list I gave her.

Sent on 07/09/2015