Jenn & Pawel Photography Reviews

Jenn & Pawel Photography 7
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond

Jenn and Pawel were both so great. Our wedding day was the greatest day ever and they did an amazing job capturing beautiful memories of that day. Jenn was very responsive to emails as we were planning from the east coast. They made our wedding day super easy and went above and beyond doing small things that really helped ( like helping with my bustle :)).

A Gabel · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful people, beautiful photographs

Going with Jenn and Pawel was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Not only are they just lovely people, but they helped make everything low stress by wrangling my family and encouraging private moments between me and my husband. The photographs are stunning, and I would go with them again in a second. You won't find value like this anywhere else. No pretention, just good pictures and great personalities.

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2018

Jenn and Pawel made our wedding day very special! I am so glad we went with them!! They were very professional and helpful, beyond just taking our photos. Jenn helped when we needed something cut off my flower girl's shoes and didn't have anything on us. She had great advice throughout the night. They also worked well with changing up the timeline when we started running a little behind. They rolled with it and made sure everything went smooth. Very thankful for their expertise! We are so excited to see our photos. <3

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Jenn and Pawel were incredible! I had them do my engagement photos and fell in love with their unique style and great sense of humor. I even flew them out to Maryland to capture my special day. I will be using them for any special occasion!

Jenn & Pawel Photography 14
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 15

Breanna · Married on 07/20/2018

Jenn and Pawel are absolutely amazing! They were the best photographers we could have ever picked. It was my husband who recommended them and it was the best recommendation for the wedding! They are fantastic!

Emma · Married on 06/20/2018

Jenn and Pawel were truly awesome from beginning to end! They shot our wedding and reception (3 days apart!) and were so accommodating and flexible. They really showed their versatility by shooting our wedding in the middle of the bright desert and then reception in a dark crowded LA recording studio - Jenn and Pawel can do it all! My husband and I are not “camera people” and yet they managed to capture some beautiful and hilarious moments of us together. We loved their vision and appreciated that they were just as quirky as we are! Everything about this experience was positive and we are so happy we went with such an amazing power couple! Thank you!!

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Jenn and Pawel recently shot our wedding in the hills of SLO. They were wonderful the day of the wedding especially because we were doing everything ourselves. They kept us on track and were very laid back. We are so happy they worked with us for our special day. We got our photos and they are stunning! We love the sunset photos! They are reasonably priced and you get so much value in their services. We highly recommend them!

Alexandra · Married on 04/20/2018

The feeling that you do not have to worry about a thing on your big day - is the best feeling in the world! Jenn and Pawel possess talent, professionalism and ease! I picked them based on the attention they provided leading up to our big day and I could not be more thrilled at the photos we got back :) They have intrinsic talent and so humble about it!!! I just wish we had another event that we could use them in the near future...until then! -Ali & Gerry

Jenn & Pawel Photography 16
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 17
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 18

Caroline · Married on 03/10/2018

Literally the first review I have ever done, but Jenn and Pawel were so awesome I had to let the world know. From beginning to end, Jenn and Pawel made the experience wonderful. My husband and I have been in 6 weddings, and at no other wedding did taking photos feel as natural and as fun as with them. Additionally, because of their focus on candid as opposed to staged photos, you get such a great variety of pictures and moments caught on camera. Probably the best thing I could say about them is that of all the vendors at the wedding (and there were a lot of people who did awesome jobs), Jenn and Pawel were the only ones without a "they were great, but...". You should definitely hire them, and I know that we certainly will for our future family moments.

Jillian · Married on 01/13/2018

Jenn & Pawel were the perfect choice for our elopement wedding! I don't like having my picture taken and both of them make us feel very relaxed and comfortable. Their eye for detail and great photos is wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon with them! I can't say enough good things about them.

Jenn & Pawel Photography 19

Jamilla · Married on 11/19/2017

From the moment we met Jenn & Pawel, we felt at ease. They were super accommodating about meeting us in RIverside/North San Diego for both our engagement shoot and the wedding itself. We haven't received the wedding photos yet (the wedding was only two days ago!), but the engagement photos and the few wedding shots we have seen are amazing. On the day of the wedding, having Jenn around was like having an extra wedding coordinator. She gave the bridesmaids and I tips, helped us get ready and even tried to fix the bustle of my dress when it came undone at the reception! Absolutely lovely husband and wife photo team!

Angie · Married on 10/28/2017

Jenn and Pawel are both amazing photographers and human beings. From the moment my now husband and I met them we knew we wanted to work with them. They also did our engagement pictures as part of our package and did a wonderful job with two very shy individuals. They made us feel comfortable and made us laugh along the way. The day of our wedding they did an amazing job of capturing all the love and happiness between us and our family and friends. Our pictures turned out beautiful and I’m so happy that we found Jenn and Pawel, you guys are the best!!!

Jenn & Pawel Photography 20
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 21
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 22
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 23
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 24
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 25

Katy · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenn & Pawel were absolutely amazing from the start to the finish. They were professional, organized, and responsive while we were planning the wedding, made time to chat with my then-fiance and I, and were very clear in their packages, pricing, shot-lists, and in providing all the information I could ever have wanted. On our wedding day, they directed the day so that it ran as smoothly as possible, kept everyone on track during the wedding, and had a very polite and effective way of managing our large families to make sure that everyone got all the pictures they wanted. And finally, we were so happy with the photographs! Absolutely beautiful. They captured all of the important moments and all of the people we loved, and we had so many great shots to choose from. Finally, the price was right. They were a tremendous value and I can't say enough wonderful things about this team. You will not be disappointed. Book early before their schedules fill up!

Morgan · Married on 10/16/2017

We had a destination wedding in Temecula, so Jenn's responsiveness by email was highly appreciated. We mentioned that we would be visiting the Temecula area before the wedding for food and cake tastings, and they offered us a complimentary engagement shoot! It was great to meet them both ahead of time and get to know each other a little bit, which made us more comfortable with them on the actual wedding day. Also, one of our other vendor meetings made us very late for this photo shoot, so Jenn and Pawel were amazingly flexible when we had to change the location and they still got enough photos before sundown. When it came to family photos post-ceremony, they did an excellent job. Jenn had asked for a shot list and they were incredibly efficient getting all of them in. They even got pictures of us with my four nephews (ages 1 to 5)! We were so happy with our wonderful photos and the flash drive and prints we received were in the cutest packaging. We would highly recommend Jenn and Pawel for your wedding or engagement; you will not be disappointed!

Jenn & Pawel Photography 26
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 33
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 34
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 35

Gabriel · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenn & Pawel handled our wedding perfectly within our tight timeline (we had some delays) and were great at keeping calm and taking charge. The photos turned out exactly how we wanted--magazine editorial style, without looking too posed. Jenn was very easy to work with and my wife and I recommend her team for any type of wedding.

Jenn & Pawel Photography 36
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 37
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 38
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 08/12/2017

Hired Jenn and Pawel for our engagement and wedding photos. We got so many compliments on our engagement photos i couldnt wait till the wedding. The are professional and super fun to work with. I liked how easy going they were and made it fun to shoot photos with them. One of the hardest things is to take professional photos when you are not use to them. They made us feel comfortable and eased our tension/awkwardness with jokes which was perfect to break the ice. Would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Wow!!!! I truly cannot say enough about Jennifer and Pawel. I was looking for photographers near our venue in Mentone and stumbled across their website. If I'm being completely honest we selected them because they were very fairly priced and because they had a photo package with donuts in the title (we LOVE donuts). What a blessing that decision turned out to be!! These photographers are the best!! We really got to know them any get comfortable with them during out engagement shoot. They suggested a few beautiful and unique locations for us and even allowed us to bring our crazy dogs to get in on a few shots. Once I got the engagement pictures I knew our wedding pictures were in good hands. I am usually a control freak but these two lovely people know their stuff and we just let them do their thing. They have a very quick turn around with photos and Jennifer is very quick to respond via e-mail.
    I also definitely want to note that Jennifer is the type of photographer that will LAY IN THE DIRT for you to get the perfect shot!!! I just cannnooooooooooot sing their praises high enough.
    Do NOT trust the most important photos of your life to anyone else other than these amazing photographers!

Sara Jahara · Married on 07/07/2017

Jenn & Pawel added a playful, loving, stress free energy to our special day! Not to mention they were so skilled at facilitating a totally authentic and fun photo experience! The photographs captured our love in such a MAGICAL way and we could not have been any happier with the product and the service they offer. We HIGHLY recommend these amazing artists to anyone looking for an all around phenomenal experience and without a doubt some real stellar photos.

Jenn & Pawel Photography 39

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2017

Let me first say that when we were looking for photographers, I didn't know what kind of quality we would be able to afford. Everything I was finding was WAY more than I could rationally spend. My now husband stumbled across Jenn and Pawel and I honestly don't even know how I could ever explain how amazing they are. It's obvious by their photography that they are extremely talented but they are so much more than that! They made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera (not an easy task), they were professional, and extremely organized. We were absolutely blown away by not only the quality of the photos but the quantity as well. I never imagined they would capture so many priceless moments. I could never adequately thank them enough for everything!

Alexandra · Married on 02/19/2017

JENN AND PAWEL ARE AMAZING! My now husband and I moved our wedding date up by a year due to a family illness and were nervous that we wouldn't be able to find a photographer that we would both like or be in our price range. Then I found Jenn & Pawel online. We instantly loved their pictures and editing style and were blown away by how affordable they are. On top of that, Jenn and Pawel are hilarious and super nice, which made taking awkward PDA-ish photos actually fun! We love both our engagement photos and wedding photos and will be booking these two again for any future photography sessions!

J · Married on 12/17/2016

Jenn and Pawel are fantastic! We weren't sure we were going to be able to afford photography for the surprise wedding we were springing on everyone but we got last minute lucky- we had the money and our date was open! Our wedding was uh... less than traditional in that it was a surprise to the guests, we rolled out in Norse gear, there was a belly dance performance that was a surprise even to us, and it was FREEZING. Jenn and Pawel took it all like champs, and got great shots both before hand and after when it was quite dark. We're going to find some kind of reason to book again for sure!!

Kristin · Married on 11/12/2016

Jenn & Pawel we're an amazing couple to work with every step of the way, from our engagement shoot to our big day. Their flexibility was unparalleled when it came to accommodating our needs, starting with our initial meeting, for which they drove many miles to meet us at a local Starbucks. Having already seen their work on their website, we were sold based on the couple's professionalism, price point, and fun & friendly personalities. Jenn was well prepared for our meeting and provided a beautifully assembled informational packet for us to take home. They were very patient with us when we couldn’t decide where to hold our engagement photo shoot, and even when we changed the location at the last-minute. On our big day, Jenn came to meet me and the bridesmaids at the salon we were getting ready at, even though it added on some extra time to the day, which she did not charge us for. During the wedding Jenn kept everyone on schedule and made sure to capture all the important details. We were very pleased with the results - it was a great mix between classic, romantic, and sweet, which is exactly what we were looking for. Our pictures were ready less than a month after our wedding, which was fantastic as I’ve heard horror stories from other brides about not receiving pictures for months. In addition to our digital shots, Jenn sent us a beautiful package with a small gift and select prints, which was a nice, unexpected surprise. It was truly a great experience working with Jenn & Pawel from start to finish, and I would recommend them to anyone to be entrusted with your special day.

Erin · Married on 11/05/2016

Jenn and Pawel perfectly captured our big day in Palm Springs! I even asked to do a side trip to the desert for pictures and they found a beautiful spot close to our venue. I was very impressed with their professionalism and level of experience. I even had guests comment on how great they were. They guided us on what to do and helped the experience run smoothly and stay on track. Jenn even bustled my very complicated bustle (I literally had a video I thought is was so difficult - but she didn't need it)! They have a real eye for finding the most beautiful angles and made us look our best. Truly talented photographers!

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2016

We met up with Jenn and Pawel at a Starbucks in Redlands. I love how Jenn took charge. She knew what she was doing. I felt like I could trust, and depend on her. She took the burden off our shoulders throughout the entire process, which was very, very much appreciated! They’re experienced, professional, hard-working, straightforward, flexible, and it was a blessing to share our special moments with them. She answered our questions, was very organized, and responded back quickly when contacted. The necessary paperwork was easy to read, nicely done, and we were provided with copies. The sample of their photos from social medias and the albums they showed us looked beautiful. We liked how nature and light were a big element to them. There's also a level of authenticity, clarity, and art to each little masterpiece. The price was right, especially when you get an engagement shoot, and the package where you get 2 photographers. They work as a team, and were a pleasure to be around. They’ll adjust to your needs if you communicate them. They both went above and beyond with little things too. Our pictures for our engagement in Big Bear, and our wedding in Lake Arrowhead both came out incredible. All their hard work paid off, and I’m eternally grateful for our once in a lifetime moments captured on film. I am proud to share them with every one! I hope for nothing but the best in their lives, both personally, and professionally. We wholeheartedly recommend these two! Thank you from the very bottom of our hearts. God bless! Love, Crystal and Michael (Big Bear: June 11th 2016 & Lake Arrowhead: October 4th, 2016.)