Jenn & Pawel Photography Reviews

Jenn & Pawel Photography 6
Jenn & Pawel Photography 7

Stepheny Petitte · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely the best!

We are so thankful we found Jenn and Pawel! They did an absolutely amazing job and I couldn't think of anyone better! They were incredibly easy to work with, very professional, kind, and easy-going. We chatted with them a few times before the wedding and they were very organized and made us feel so comfortable with the process and lead-up to the wedding day. On the day, Jenn did a great job of getting all the shots, keeping us on schedule, and just being a calming presence. They made us feel so comfortable and captured some truly amazing shots! I love their style and would recommend them to anyone! You won't regret going with Jenn and Pawel for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Amanda Folk · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

We wanted an elopement-style destination wedding in Palm Springs...but we'd never been there before. Jenn & Pawel really made our dream wedding even better than we had imagined it. Seriously. They arranged a wonderful officiant, who was perfect for us. They scouted sites in Palm Springs based on our interests, and after our ceremony, drove us around town to take the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. We have almost 900 amazing pictures documenting our dream day, and I am so incredibly grateful. All of our friends and family have commented on how perfect our pictures are. Jenn and Pawel were so wonderful to work with. Hopefully they'll be available for a vow renewal in a few years. :) Honestly, I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 12
  • Ness

Ness · Married on 01/19/2019

Jenn + Pawel = Perfection in Every Way

My now husband and I are lifetime fans of Jenn and Pawel! From our consult to our engagement to our wedding, we knew that we had made the right decision to ask to work with them. We had our engagement shoot in Las Vegas (Jenn's brilliant idea!) and all of our shyness diminished as we saw how easy and fun it was to hang out with them ... Then absolutely thrilled when we saw the gallery from that weekend! They have a shared gift of capturing both affection and atmosphere in a fresh and modern way you don't see very often when you think of "couple" photos. We initially had our reservations about photographers in general because we thought engagement and wedding photos would inevitably come out looking cheesy ... But I don't think cheesy is even in Jenn and Pawel's vocabulary. Our wedding day was actually really special not only because of the beautiful details and compositions they shot, but also because we really loved being around them. Jenn and Pawel just have these friendly, calming personalities that are professional but still make you feel like a friend is with you. The whole day was a whirlwind for me personally, but I was truly moved, shook, and overall BLOWN AWAY when they revealed our photo gallery and had captured so many moments I had either forgotten or missed in the flurry. It's amazing how their storytelling and attention to detail in our photos brought back all of these happy memories I didn't even think would possible to articulate so beautifully in a photo, but they are magical and wonderful that way. Their prints from our wedding are already blown up largescale, framed, and hanging on many walls, including ours, because we had these amazing artists tell our story in a way that truly felt like it was beautifully personalized. We are super grateful to have worked with Jenn and Pawel, and on top of that we feel so lucky to know them now!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Cori Ritter · Married on 01/01/2019

Wonderful Photographers

Jenn and Pawel were great to work with. From our first call they made us feel completely comfortable. They took the time to get to truly know us. They captured every moment of our special day. Our boys felt so comfortable around them. We will always cherish the images they took.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Annie/Gus · Married on 12/29/2018

10/10 Great Photographers

Working with Jenn and Pawel was a breeze. They were wonderful from the first intro call through the end of the wedding reception. Very flexible, very professional, very fun, and AMAZING pictures. Were happy to have them be a part of our day, and we would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond

Jenn and Pawel were both so great. Our wedding day was the greatest day ever and they did an amazing job capturing beautiful memories of that day. Jenn was very responsive to emails as we were planning from the east coast. They made our wedding day super easy and went above and beyond doing small things that really helped ( like helping with my bustle :)).

Sent on 12/06/2018

A Gabel · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful people, beautiful photographs

Going with Jenn and Pawel was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Not only are they just lovely people, but they helped make everything low stress by wrangling my family and encouraging private moments between me and my husband. The photographs are stunning, and I would go with them again in a second. You won't find value like this anywhere else. No pretention, just good pictures and great personalities.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2018

Jenn and Pawel made our wedding day very special! I am so glad we went with them!! They were very professional and helpful, beyond just taking our photos. Jenn helped when we needed something cut off my flower girl's shoes and didn't have anything on us. She had great advice throughout the night. They also worked well with changing up the timeline when we started running a little behind. They rolled with it and made sure everything went smooth. Very thankful for their expertise! We are so excited to see our photos. <3

Sent on 10/01/2018

Carley · Married on 09/08/2018

Jenn and Pawel are the most friendly, professional, and talented photographers. I can't believe I got so lucky finding them. The entire experience from engagement photos to receiving our final photos was a fun and happy process. It's so easy to feel yourself and act natural while taking photos with Jenn and Pawel because of their bubbly and down-to-earth personalities. They know exactly what to say and direct to you while taking photos. Email and phone communications were very clear and we were always on the same page about everything. The photos come out AMAZING. They have an incredible eye and are very talented with their editing process. Their brand is on point. When we received our final USB copy of the images, it came in an adorable gift box with other gifts and prints! They truly go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy. We were so impressed with Jenn and Pawel. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 13
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 14
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 15
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 16
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 17
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 18

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Jenn and Pawel were incredible! I had them do my engagement photos and fell in love with their unique style and great sense of humor. I even flew them out to Maryland to capture my special day. I will be using them for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 19
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 20

Breanna · Married on 07/20/2018

Jenn and Pawel are absolutely amazing! They were the best photographers we could have ever picked. It was my husband who recommended them and it was the best recommendation for the wedding! They are fantastic!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Emma · Married on 06/20/2018

Jenn and Pawel were truly awesome from beginning to end! They shot our wedding and reception (3 days apart!) and were so accommodating and flexible. They really showed their versatility by shooting our wedding in the middle of the bright desert and then reception in a dark crowded LA recording studio - Jenn and Pawel can do it all! My husband and I are not “camera people” and yet they managed to capture some beautiful and hilarious moments of us together. We loved their vision and appreciated that they were just as quirky as we are! Everything about this experience was positive and we are so happy we went with such an amazing power couple! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Jenn and Pawel recently shot our wedding in the hills of SLO. They were wonderful the day of the wedding especially because we were doing everything ourselves. They kept us on track and were very laid back. We are so happy they worked with us for our special day. We got our photos and they are stunning! We love the sunset photos! They are reasonably priced and you get so much value in their services. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/20/2018

The feeling that you do not have to worry about a thing on your big day - is the best feeling in the world! Jenn and Pawel possess talent, professionalism and ease! I picked them based on the attention they provided leading up to our big day and I could not be more thrilled at the photos we got back :) They have intrinsic talent and so humble about it!!! I just wish we had another event that we could use them in the near future...until then! -Ali & Gerry

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 21
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 22
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 23

Caroline · Married on 03/10/2018

Literally the first review I have ever done, but Jenn and Pawel were so awesome I had to let the world know. From beginning to end, Jenn and Pawel made the experience wonderful. My husband and I have been in 6 weddings, and at no other wedding did taking photos feel as natural and as fun as with them. Additionally, because of their focus on candid as opposed to staged photos, you get such a great variety of pictures and moments caught on camera. Probably the best thing I could say about them is that of all the vendors at the wedding (and there were a lot of people who did awesome jobs), Jenn and Pawel were the only ones without a "they were great, but...". You should definitely hire them, and I know that we certainly will for our future family moments.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jillian · Married on 01/13/2018

Jenn & Pawel were the perfect choice for our elopement wedding! I don't like having my picture taken and both of them make us feel very relaxed and comfortable. Their eye for detail and great photos is wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon with them! I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 24

Jamilla · Married on 11/19/2017

From the moment we met Jenn & Pawel, we felt at ease. They were super accommodating about meeting us in RIverside/North San Diego for both our engagement shoot and the wedding itself. We haven't received the wedding photos yet (the wedding was only two days ago!), but the engagement photos and the few wedding shots we have seen are amazing. On the day of the wedding, having Jenn around was like having an extra wedding coordinator. She gave the bridesmaids and I tips, helped us get ready and even tried to fix the bustle of my dress when it came undone at the reception! Absolutely lovely husband and wife photo team!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica Larsen-Terrell-Kelly · Married on 11/03/2017

humble power couple who will not disappoint! Book them NOW!

This review is waayyy overdue.
    Wedding planning is hard enough, let alone trying to find the right vendor is a bit of a challenge. The moment the planning begins, there is this level of pressure that you feel put on not only by others but by yourself. Spending hours trying to find the perfect hair, outfit, lipstick, shoes, and doing everything you can to look like that Pinterest couple that you have pinned on your wedding board. Its enough to make you want to puke, scream, run off to the hills and elope or call off the wedding. I was there in the think of it.
    We were lucky enough to have them referred to us, as they did my gf’s wedding. When we met Jenn and Pawel on at a Starbucks, I knew we were in good hands. Jenn was cool as her hair had a streak of a different color and Pawel had this big welcoming smile. We weren’t made to feel uncomfortable or pressured, as we had with other wedding vendors, which was a great relief. I felt like I was verbally throwing up nervous questions and trying to tell them what we/I wanted (hoping to not offend) which was that I didn’t want this super traditional wedding nor photos. We wanted our engagement photos at a nature reserve, but also at the place where we met, a bar. Yes, not your typical engagement/wedding announcement, but they understood that we wanted these photos of us to be us.
    The day of the photo shoot I was so uncomfortable because that is just who I am, not a serious photo taker whatsoever, but they walked us through it all with ease and did the same on the wedding day as well. They helped make sure that certain moments and groups of family and the wedding party was captured and more. They helped keep us move a long to keep us from getting sucked into a wedding guest, which was amazing, so we could stay on track with our schedule. After the wedding they sent over a few of the photos, so we were able to get the holiday cards turned out.
    When we got our engagement photos and wedding album (which I recommended you get) the photos they captured are beyond amazing. In booth shoots they were able to truly snap the genuineness of the day- the tears, the excitement and real-life reactions of interactions- all the feels and emotions. Their work is incredible.
    I cannot rave enough about Jenn and Pawel. They did an amazing job. They are the most down-to earth and always up for a challenge humble power couple who will not disappoint. Book them. Book them now!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 25
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 26
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 27
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 28
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 29

Angie · Married on 10/28/2017

Jenn and Pawel are both amazing photographers and human beings. From the moment my now husband and I met them we knew we wanted to work with them. They also did our engagement pictures as part of our package and did a wonderful job with two very shy individuals. They made us feel comfortable and made us laugh along the way. The day of our wedding they did an amazing job of capturing all the love and happiness between us and our family and friends. Our pictures turned out beautiful and I’m so happy that we found Jenn and Pawel, you guys are the best!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 30
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 31
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 32
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 33
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 34
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 35

Katy · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenn & Pawel were absolutely amazing from the start to the finish. They were professional, organized, and responsive while we were planning the wedding, made time to chat with my then-fiance and I, and were very clear in their packages, pricing, shot-lists, and in providing all the information I could ever have wanted. On our wedding day, they directed the day so that it ran as smoothly as possible, kept everyone on track during the wedding, and had a very polite and effective way of managing our large families to make sure that everyone got all the pictures they wanted. And finally, we were so happy with the photographs! Absolutely beautiful. They captured all of the important moments and all of the people we loved, and we had so many great shots to choose from. Finally, the price was right. They were a tremendous value and I can't say enough wonderful things about this team. You will not be disappointed. Book early before their schedules fill up!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/16/2017

We had a destination wedding in Temecula, so Jenn's responsiveness by email was highly appreciated. We mentioned that we would be visiting the Temecula area before the wedding for food and cake tastings, and they offered us a complimentary engagement shoot! It was great to meet them both ahead of time and get to know each other a little bit, which made us more comfortable with them on the actual wedding day. Also, one of our other vendor meetings made us very late for this photo shoot, so Jenn and Pawel were amazingly flexible when we had to change the location and they still got enough photos before sundown. When it came to family photos post-ceremony, they did an excellent job. Jenn had asked for a shot list and they were incredibly efficient getting all of them in. They even got pictures of us with my four nephews (ages 1 to 5)! We were so happy with our wonderful photos and the flash drive and prints we received were in the cutest packaging. We would highly recommend Jenn and Pawel for your wedding or engagement; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 43
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 44
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 45

Gabriel · Married on 10/14/2017

Jenn & Pawel handled our wedding perfectly within our tight timeline (we had some delays) and were great at keeping calm and taking charge. The photos turned out exactly how we wanted--magazine editorial style, without looking too posed. Jenn was very easy to work with and my wife and I recommend her team for any type of wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 46
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 47
    Jenn & Pawel Photography 48
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 08/12/2017

Hired Jenn and Pawel for our engagement and wedding photos. We got so many compliments on our engagement photos i couldnt wait till the wedding. The are professional and super fun to work with. I liked how easy going they were and made it fun to shoot photos with them. One of the hardest things is to take professional photos when you are not use to them. They made us feel comfortable and eased our tension/awkwardness with jokes which was perfect to break the ice. Would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Wow!!!! I truly cannot say enough about Jennifer and Pawel. I was looking for photographers near our venue in Mentone and stumbled across their website. If I'm being completely honest we selected them because they were very fairly priced and because they had a photo package with donuts in the title (we LOVE donuts). What a blessing that decision turned out to be!! These photographers are the best!! We really got to know them any get comfortable with them during out engagement shoot. They suggested a few beautiful and unique locations for us and even allowed us to bring our crazy dogs to get in on a few shots. Once I got the engagement pictures I knew our wedding pictures were in good hands. I am usually a control freak but these two lovely people know their stuff and we just let them do their thing. They have a very quick turn around with photos and Jennifer is very quick to respond via e-mail.
    I also definitely want to note that Jennifer is the type of photographer that will LAY IN THE DIRT for you to get the perfect shot!!! I just cannnooooooooooot sing their praises high enough.
    Do NOT trust the most important photos of your life to anyone else other than these amazing photographers!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sara Jahara · Married on 07/07/2017

Jenn & Pawel added a playful, loving, stress free energy to our special day! Not to mention they were so skilled at facilitating a totally authentic and fun photo experience! The photographs captured our love in such a MAGICAL way and we could not have been any happier with the product and the service they offer. We HIGHLY recommend these amazing artists to anyone looking for an all around phenomenal experience and without a doubt some real stellar photos.

Sent on 06/13/2018