Jenn Morse Weddings Reviews

Jenn Morse Weddings 4
Jenn Morse Weddings 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Authentic, artistic photography with a heart of gold.

When choosing a wedding photographer, we wanted someone who would "get" us. After weeding through countless vendors, we stumbled upon Jenn's wedding, portrait, and still life photography and were sold. To have beautiful, artistic photography that authentically captured our joy is a credit to Jenn's immense talent. She went above and beyond to get great shots using natural light and the mountain location of our venue.

Jenn's consultative approach from the very first call put us at ease. She was thorough with sending us documentation and providing thoughtful recommendations for different photos we may want to capture.

Day of, Jenn arrived early to check out the venue and went above and beyond to be a right-hand for us as we were getting ready. She stayed calm and collected (especially when I was frazzled!) and didn't let the time pressure prevent an amazing photo shoot before the ceremony. She was flexible when we realized we wanted to capture some additional family photos between the ceremony and reception.

We absolutely love Jenn and she became an extension of our family/friend unit that day. She proved to be essential to the relaxed and chill vibe of our wedding. Thank you, Jenn, for bringing your kind, caring energy and true talent to our celebration!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

My fiancé and I just reviewed our engagement photos, and could be more pleased! At the last minute we decided to change our location, and Jenn was ready with several suggestions that matched the tempo we were aiming for. In addition to her strong aesthetic sensibility, Jenn is a complete joy to work with. She took her time with us during the shoot, and for two people who don't enjoy being infront of the camera, her humor made it fun and easy!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie Brown Read · Married on 09/15/2018

Jenn is a Magical Wedding Photographer

We were looking for someone who could capture amazing candid moments, would be able to get all the details without feeling too underfoot, and would be able to deliver on a pretty complex wedding situation. We got all of this and more with Jenn. From the moment we signed out contract, she was excited to let us take the lead on planning photo moments when we had the capacity to do so and seamlessly and graciously take over leading the charge when we were busy with other elements of the day--both in planning and during the day of. Jenn is amazing and our photos have such great personal touch!

Jenn Morse Weddings 6
    Jenn Morse Weddings 7
    Jenn Morse Weddings 8
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Triona · Married on 09/08/2018

Jenn is such a professional and a true artist, I feel so honored to have had her photograph our wedding. Some of the things that make her great:
    - calm under pressure: you will never see her get flustered or phased
    - knows how to read a room and make others feel at ease in front of the camera
    - captures genuine candid moments that aren’t posed at all, while maintaining the highest image integrity with absolutely beautiful compositions
    - great location scout: she has an eye for perfect portrait spots, and time of day for the best lighting!
    - organized, responsive, easy to work with
    - EXPERIENCE: jenn knows what she is doing and it enhances more than just the photos. She is able to guide and advise on photos and schedules, but she’s also very conscious of how to fold the photo sessions into a carefully crafted schedule so the couple never feel pulled in too many directions or rushed and stressed to move from one thing to the next
    - she’s just a great person and amazing photographer. I wish we had gotten engagement photos just so we could have more special images of the two of us. You’ll be looking for excuses to hang out with her again after the wedding :)

Jenn Morse Weddings 9
    Jenn Morse Weddings 10
    Jenn Morse Weddings 11
    Sent on 09/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/25/2018

Jenn! Jenn was amazing. From the moment we connected - she was easy going, flexible, and made our wedding planning ever more pleasant. We very much planned our day leisurely and did not have all of the details down until the week of (I assume is the case for most weddings) and Jenn worked with us to ensure that we could make the day work as needed. The focus was about really capturing our spirits and being present and Jenn was the perfect photographer for our day. If your priority is capturing the authenticity and the spirit of your day as opposed to staged photos with perfected filters - then Jenn is your photographer. Thanks Jenn for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • I

Indy Li · Married on 08/18/2018

Hands-down the best!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure working with Jenn for our wedding in August of 2018. Jenn is an artist and true master of her craft; it really shows in her work. We cannot thank her and Val enough for making the whole process so easy and stress-free. From posed family pictures, to candid photos, every picture was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. If you are looking for someone who can tell a story through photos and capture ALL of the beautiful moments of your wedding day, Jenn is your person.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Liz · Married on 07/20/2018

I recently met with Jenn for a portrait session for headshots. She is super friendly and accommodating when discussing different options for outfits/settings. We did an outdoor session with natural light as well as an indoor session with her own backdrop and professional lighting.

She was great at making me feel at ease while providing direction to get some really flattering shots. I am extremely happy with the photos, I’ve already passed her name along to family and friends for whatever occasions they have coming up that would require a photographer.

Jenn Morse Weddings 12
    Jenn Morse Weddings 13
    Sent on 08/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Not Just Our Photographer...

I am sorry for this long review, but I wanted to make sure to give justice and capture every aspect of what makes Jenn amazing and why she will be our photographer for any of our future events or occasions.

First off let me start by saying that we were extremely picky about our photographer because to us this would be the person we would rely on for remembering our special day. We had met with a few other people and just did not have that connection we had been looking for. We set up a meeting with Jenn in hopes that she would be our forever photographer. As soon as Jenn walked through the door to meet us we just had that feeling that it was the perfect fit. Jenn was bubbly and truly excited to get to know us before we discussed any details of the wedding or what we were looking for. Jenn made the choice easy for us to choose her as the person we trusted to photograph our wedding.

Jenn kept the lines of communications flowing via emails, phone calls and text messages. We set up an “engagement session” to get to know each other and get a feel for what we wanted and what to expect from Jenn. We had an amazing time taking pictures and Jenn was so relaxing to me especially because I am awful at being photographed, seriously I get so nervous and anxious, but she made me feel like a natural. We got so wrapped up in taking pictures that time got away from us and told Jenn that we were content with the pictures, but she insisted on getting a couple more shots for us because she loved the location and the lightning. We could not have been more appreciative of those extra shots because they were some of our favorite pictures taken of us ever.

Jenn continued her great communication after this and delivered our photos to us and further solidified our decision. The pictures came out amazing and we immediately had some printed to use for the wedding. Jenn kept in constant communication leading up to the wedding and kept giving us little pieces of advice on how to be calm and help maintain leading up.

The morning of our wedding came and we knew that we did not need to worry with Jenn there, which was a relief because there was so much going on that day. Jenn arrived with her second shooter, James, early to make sure she did not miss anything that we wanted for our “getting ready” photos. Honestly it didn’t even feel like a photographer was in the room with me, but rather another friend. Jenn blended in so well with my friends and I, the experience was so calming and helped ease the tensions of a stressful morning. James was with my husband and groomsmen and they had a blast. They also had a great time, Jenn checked in on them to make sure everything was going ok, but had a tough time talking to them because of all the laughter and jokes going on. My husband said the same of James, that he was so friendly it just felt like a good friend was there with a camera. Jenn & James captured great moments before we headed to our venue.

My husband arrived to the venue first with the bridal party because we did first look photos. Jenn coordinated an amazing spot at our venue for that special moment. I cannot stress enough how calming Jenn was during this time when I was at peak anxiety levels. Jenn captured the amazing moment my soon to be husband saw me in my dress for the first time. Looking at the pictures now I could not be happier with the way the moment was captured.

We took our bridal party photos shortly after and had a blast, we were serious when we need to be and goofy when we wanted to be and it was all captured perfectly. Jenn complimented exactly what we were looking for which was a couple of serious and endearing shots, but then the silly and more relaxed shots we wanted.

During the ceremony Jenn and James were not obtrusive at all and still managed to capture every moment we hoped for and more. Jenn was super attentive to our needs and kept reassuring us that everything was going great at the weddings. She kept making sure we were good with any specific pictures with our guests. Jenn captured so many beautiful moments that we are just astounded.

When I say that Jenn is not just our photographer I mean that she became so much more than that for us. She became a great friend. When it came time for Jenn to leave we were absolutely devastated and actually told her that if she had no other plans we would love to have her stay with us and enjoy the rest of the evening as our guest. Jenn stayed and we had a blast with her and then had what may be the best inspiration for a picture in wedding history. The ensuing moment would be the photo that would be used for phone wallpapers, thank you cards and the summation of our evening. Jenn had a fantastic idea to do a long exposure with the stars in the background surrounded by the trees at our venue.

I could not be happier with our choice of Jenn and would not change anything about our experience.

Sent on 11/18/2018

amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Jennifer was wonderful. Her price was great and my husband and I absolutely loved the images. I am recommending her to anyone I can.

Jenn Morse Weddings 14
    Jenn Morse Weddings 15
    Jenn Morse Weddings 16
    Sent on 07/10/2018
  • I

Ilana · Married on 11/19/2017

Excellent Anniversary Photo Shoot

Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did a phenomenal job capturing me and my husband during our anniversary photo shoot. Her photographs also captured our surroundings perfectly, and were well composed, deeply saturated in color despite grey skies, and, simply put, are beautiful. Jenn is also very professional, worked with our schedules, and is fun to be around!

Sent on 01/08/2019

I had the pleasure of working with Jenn for my wedding. Her work is impeccable and she is so easy to work with. We loved the large format black and white photos the most out of all of our wedding pictures! Jenn is so talented and has a great eye for capturing wonderful moments of such a special day. If you are looking to work with an easy going person who takes great pride in her work then look no further, Jenn is the gal for you!

Sent on 04/02/2018