Jenn Hopkins Photography Reviews

Jenn Hopkins Photography 5
Jenn Hopkins Photography 6
Jenn Hopkins Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer

In one word: Perfection! My husband, family, friends- everyone has been blown away with Jenn's work and and way of capturing every moment and emotion in her photos. I was so nervous picking a photographer because I knew having photo memories of our engagement and wedding would SO important for us to look back on years later, and I can truly say that every photo Jenn took for us was "frameable!" Not only does she get all the photos you expect, but she also gets the unexpected- the candids, the great lighting shots, the unique spots that only she has the artful eye to seek out and turn into breathtaking photos. Not to mention, Jenn as a person is SO great. My husband and I are usually uncomfortable with lots of photos, but she made us immediately feel at ease from the moment we met at our engagement session, and by the time our wedding happened we couldn't wait to spend more time with her! I definitely can't recommend her enough- she is adaptable for all environments and really captured our personalities in the photos. Jenn is there the entire wedding day too, so she's able to capture the full day and quickly turns around photos so you can relive your day again and again!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Jenn is an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person! I was very fortunate to have her as our photographer. She was extremely pleasant and patient with us. She has a great eye and we are looking very forward to the final product!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Excellent photographer

I wanted to wait until receiving my album to write my formal review. My husband and I are overall very happy with Jenn's work for our wedding. Jenn is extremely responsive to email and was very professional throughout the whole process, especially because she has not only conversed with me but both of my parents as well. We ended up choosing to have a second photographer, an option when booking with Jenn, and we are definitely glad we did because I feel like we have a better overview of the day then if it were just one person.
    The pictures, both from our engagement session and wedding day, are absolutely beautiful and the wedding album turned out gorgeous as well. It did however take a full 8 weeks to receive our pictures (no sneak peek either) but it was during the busy season in Florida so I understand that, and would rather have waited then to have photos that weren't thoroughly reviewed or edited. We received just under 1000 edited pictures and so choosing a selection for the album was quite tough! It took 9 months from our wedding day to receive the album, but part of that is time we spent choosing pictures and making edits, so I'm sure the timeline varies between clients.

Again, we are very pleased with Jenn's work and would recommend her to others in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2019

sharon · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen was prompt, professional, and her images are amazing. I requested an edit that was unusual and not related to the quality of the photos at all and she was able to do it flawlessly!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Nisha · Married on 05/06/2017

Jenn was simply put AMAZING! She was fantastic to work with and caught some of the most random pictures that we didn't even know happened. Jenn is great to work with and such a photographic artist. I loved all of our pictures and I can't wait to see our album bring our wedding back to life.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/22/2017

Without a hitch!

As a self-proclaimed control-freak perfectionist, I prepared for some part of the endless planning and coordination of my wedding day to come unhinged.

I did not have a wedding planner, but I did have Jenn Hopkins! Jenn is not simply a super-fun, incredibly talented photographer, but also a reference guide to the greatest people in the wedding business.

Not only did Jenn recommend my venue, but also my florist, DJ, and videographer, all of whom delivered 100%, flawlessly and wonderfully.

The photos are SO much more than photos! They give me the ability to relive each moment and emotion on an endless, euphoric loop. You can see and feel the vibe, the fun, and all the love! Jenn is absolutely phenomenal!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Jenn is such an amazing photographer, and we are so happy that we chose her for our special day! She did such a great job of making us feel comfortable, and she made the process quick and easy! We as soo obsessed with our pictures and wil cherish them for years to come. You can't go wrong with Jenn!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Morgan · Married on 04/14/2017

To say that the photos Jenn Hopkins took of my husband and I are amazing would be an understatement! Jenn invested her time in my husband, myself, and our daughter. Her pictures truly captured our love story and all of our personalities. One of Jenn's greatest qualities, especially as a photographer, is her gift to connect with people and to make them feel comfortable. She captured every special moment, and more, on our wedding day. We chose not to book a videographer for our wedding day simply because, after seeing the engagement photos of us that Jenn took, we knew we'd be able to relive every moment/emotion of our wedding day through her photographs...and we have no regrets! We cannot imagine having chosen another photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding day. She truly knows her craft. We will continue to use Jenn in the future to capture more of our special moments. Thanks for making our day so special, not only by your photos, but with your laughter and passion for your clients and profession!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Jenn was absolutely amazing to work with! She got so many great shots for our engagement photos it was hard to choose just one for our save the date! Then our wedding photos were incredible! She got them back to us very quickly too for how many hundreds of photos there were! There were so many amazing shots that helped us relive the day. We have several up around our house already. Jenn was there the whole day too, from getting ready to our end of night send off. I would recommend Jenn to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Jenn Hopkins Photography 12
    Jenn Hopkins Photography 13
    Jenn Hopkins Photography 14

susan · Married on 04/01/2017

Jenn was absolutely amazing! In addition to the fabulous photos, she's was so much fun to work with. I would totally recommend her!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Heather · Married on 02/25/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jenn! She did an amazing job with our photos for our wedding! She has a way with capturing the moments of the entire day that allows you to truly relive them and get the same goose bumps, smiles, and excitement you did that day! I wish we lived closer so we could use her more often! :)

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/04/2017

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jenn Hopkins is as a photographer! All of her photos turn out beautiful whether it is steamy, sunny, and hot or cool, cloudy, and breezy. She was able to capture some very sweet moments between my husband and I during our engagement photo session and wedding day. This is saying a lot, since he isn't much of a picture taker. She is so easy to work with and will do whatever you ask her to do. Her photos are truly AMAZING! I highly recommend using her for your special day...worth every penny!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Laine · Married on 07/02/2016

Jenn is absolutely AMAZING at what she does! We are so happy we choose Jenn to work with on our special day, she is very hard working and captured all of those life changing moments for us! I can't wait for her to capture more moments for us!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Anna · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenn is fantastic. She is a fantastic photographer, but also a fantastic person. Her clients aren’t merely subjects, they’re friends - people she cares about documenting. Jenn genuinely enjoys capturing memories and because she feels so passionately about her work, she goes above and beyond at every turn. During our engagement shoot, Jenn put up with my husband’s and my inability to keep a straight face and our repetitive “We just don’t want to look cheesy.” She went to two different locations to shoot and gently coached us through each shot. On our wedding day she seemed to somehow clone herself and be in all the right places at the right time. She brought along one helper, not because we requested it or paid extra, but because she wanted to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. And did we ever. The images on Jenn’s website are stunning, and when that same quality was applied to our personal experiences, the result brought actual tears to our eyes. The images from our wedding day will always be one of our most prized possessions. We were confident in Jenn’s abilities from the get-go and were not disappointed! We can’t wait to work with her again and again as our family grows.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

Jenn was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She was very tenitive and has such an amazing eye for photography. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were breathtaking. She made our every wish and dream come true! Would highly recommend her to anyone. Definitely plan on using her again for any photo needs in the future! Absolutely LOVE her!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Kacey · Married on 12/12/2015

I knew about Jenn Hopkins because she photographed several of my friends' weddings. When the time came to begin planning our wedding, the first thing I did was reach out to Jenn to see if she was available. She wasn't! So we found a simple solution- we changed the date of our wedding to make sure Jenn could photograph it. And I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only are her photos phenomenal, but she has everything you would want in a wedding photographer- she is organized and responsive, comes up with great ideas, and makes everyone around her feel comfortable. If you live in Florida, look no further

Sent on 03/04/2016

My husband and I were married on July 25. Like most brides, I lost a lot of sleep trying to find the perfect wedding photographer. After all, the pictures are the only memories from your big day that remain; the ones you'll see every day on your wall at home and the ones your kids and grandkids will look at one day. I came across Jenn online and instantly fell in love with the photos in her portfolio. Her style is very natural and flawless, and I was drawn to that because I wanted my photos to be light and romantic. I inquired through her website and was sent a very detailed, meticulously designed e-pamphlet. If I wasn't already impressed, meeting her sealed the deal. She was so wonderful to work with! Her ideas, from the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures, were amazingly creative- something I lack! Yet, she made sure I had every shot or pose I asked for. She was also extremely organized and helped to make sure the day-of went smoothly and that we stayed on schedule, which was so appreciated since that day was pure chaos! I can't even begin to count the number of compliments I've received on the wedding pictures that I've posted. I couldn't be happier! Although it's an understatement, it was a PLEASURE to work with Jenn. She is insanely creative and played a major part in making my wedding the fairytale I'll always remember it to be.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Alison · Married on 06/13/2015

Jenn is fabulous!! She is well priced and her pictures are gorgeous! She has a wonderful demeanor- is sweet, warm, and very easy to work with. She is also very flexible and will accommodate your style/preferences. I could not be happier with my pictures- it was like reliving the wedding going through them all. She is a 10/10!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Chrissy · Married on 06/06/2015

Jenn is an absolutely amazing photographer, and is so easy to work with. My husband and I got married June 6, and I contacted Jenn over a year before our wedding date because I knew I had to have her capture our day. Her work is absolutely stunning. She exceeded my expectations with her exceptional work ethic and helped establish a timeline for the day to make sure everything went smoothly. She is beyond amazing and I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Christy · Married on 04/26/2015

To me, one of the most important details of a wedding is the photography. I have always loved looking through old family photos and wanted a photographer who would help to capture classic, candid photos that would document one of the biggest days in our life. The wedding day will pass, but the pictures are the memories you’ll share with generations to come. When I set out looking for a wedding photographer I knew I wanted these 3 things: 1)quality photography, 2)professional & dependable, 3)affordable price. There are so many amazing photographers out there but few offer all three of these qualities. Jenn is certainly the most professional, talented, affordable AND quality photographer out there. We enjoyed meeting Jenn at our engagement shoot. It was a wonderful opportunity to get to know her! Jenn pays such close attention to detail and it really shows in her photos. It’s not just pictures of two people, but it’s the artistic elements in the photos that make them truly unique & special. It’s the way she captures the light shining through the trees, or the reflection in the water, or the way the sunset provides the perfect colors…her photography style is incredible! We loved our engagement photos and Jenn used them to create a beautiful guest book for our wedding day. On our wedding day Jenn was able to capture so many hilarious/memorable/goofy shots, as well as the romantic/beautifully composed scenes that every couple wants in their wedding album. When we look through the pictures we see the story of the best day of our lives all over again. Jenn was truly AMAZING to work with! She was so sweet throughout the entire process. From the engagement session to the end of the wedding, she captured all the joy and emotion of such a special time in our lives. My husband and I will treasure the memories that she has given us to look at over and over again!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jenn is awesome! My husband and I grew up in Florida, but now live in California so we were planning our Florida wedding from across the country and Jenn was great at walking us through all of the details via email or phone! We also didn't have the opportunity to do an engagement shoot due to the distance, but Jenn picked up on our personalities instantly and made us feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding. It rained quite heavily on our wedding day and seeing Jenn's enthusiam over how great the wet streets and post-rain light would look in photos really set this bride at complete ease. We picked Jenn because we loved all of the candid shots featured on her website and she completely nailed it for our wedding. My favorite photos are of me and my husband laughing plus all of the great family shots. Jenn is warm and feels like part of the family through the whole process. SHE'S THE BEST!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Christina · Married on 04/17/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jenn for our engagement and wedding photos! She is an excellent photographer that captures great moments. She knows just how to make people smile in a genuine way for the posed photos. Jenn was understanding of my vision and addressed any questions I had throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for their special event.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2015

There's so much to say about how wonderful Jenn is that I don't even know where to begin. I did more research on my photographer than any other vendor for my wedding, it was the most important thing to me. That being said, I had no doubt Jenn would give us incredible photos to cherish forever. I booked Jenn before we even met with her, I just knew she was the photographer for us. Jenn's work is stunning, her use of light is incredible. When we met for our engagement session, I immediately loved Jenn, she was so much fun to be around and I think we laughed the entire time. Our engagement photos were beautiful and everything we wanted. Jenn was always in contact with me through the day of the wedding. If I had a question, a worry, or needed advice I knew I could always reach out to her. She was my most comforting vendor. The day of the wedding, as soon as Jenn arrived I felt relaxed, she made everything so easy, and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. I truly enjoyed being around Jenn and I think that's because she truly loves what she does. When we got our wedding photos back it brought tears to my eyes, that's how good Jenn is! I can't stop looking at our photos because they're so beautiful, they're more than we could have ever hoped for. I could literally go on forever about how amazing Jenn is and how lucky we are to have found her.... Thank you so much Jenn for everything, we love you! Amanda & Mark

Sent on 05/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2015

I could not be happier with the photography services that we had with Jenn Hopkins! She is so easy to be around on your wedding day--she fit in just like she was one of the girls. And her work: A-MAZING. We did not make it easy for her--we had a wedding party of 22 (22!) AND it rained all. day. on our wedding day. She knew I so wanted outdoor pictures, so she made it happen. She scouted times in which it wasn't raining (or barely raining) and took advantage. I couldn't be happier with the result--our pictures are beautiful. She even took us out in the pouring rain near the end of the night and got these awesome night time rain shots (ladies--if you are willing to get a little wet, the result can be so pretty!) I'd recommend Jenn in a heartbeat to any bride considering her for photography!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Caroline · Married on 01/03/2015

JENN IS AMAZING!!!! My husband and I just got married last Saturday, and Jenn took all of the photos for our engagement session and wedding. Our engagement photos were absolutely amazing and were more beautiful than I ever could've imagined! They were so gorgeous; she captures the light just right and knows just the right angles and poses to use. She had the engagement photos back to us within a week of shooting too. When we got them my husband and I literally TEARED UP because they were SO GOOD. Like - OMG GOOD. We haven't gotten our wedding photos yet but Jenn showed us a few on her camera as a sneak peek and they were AMAZING. We can't wait to see them!! We know they are going to be out of this world beautiful. She is so talented. Jenn was so helpful the day of the wedding; she acted as not only a photographer but also assisted in planning, organizing, and scheduling. She even took my dress from the hotel to the venue because we were running late!! She has the best attitude and is such a joy to work with - couldn't have been happier. You will not be disappointed - she is seriously the BEST!!

Sent on 01/08/2015