62 Reviews for Jenn Guthrie Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)
62 Jenn Guthrie Photography Reviews

Jenn Guthrie Photography is amazing! We booked her over a year in advance and it was one of the best decisions we made. From our very first meeting at Starbucks, we knew we wanted Jenn to capture our wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable that our bridesmaids were wondering if she was a long-lost friend that they didn't know about. We absolutely love our pictures and highly recommend Jenn to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Cole, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints

I'm not very photogenic but Jenn was able to capture some very beautiful photos. She knows how to take charge and direct photos during the wedding as well which is REALLY helpful!

Profile Picture Callie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I was selecting vendors for our wedding, I knew I was going to be incredibly picky about a photographer! I contacted a ton, narrowed it down to 2, and after meeting Jenn, I knew she was exactly the person we wanted to capture our day! From our engagement shoot to the day of the wedding, she was phenomenal! After the area that we originally wanted for our E-pics was damaged by Hurricane Matthew, she helped us pick a gorgeous place!
And she was wonderful with talking us through poses, etc. My Husband is not a huge fan of taking pictures, and I'm just awkward sometimes (haha), but she handled our lack of posing experience with ease. She made us laugh the whole time and really enjoy the process versus the possible pain of 1000+ photos! Haha.
On the day of the wedding, she was the absolute best! I had a couple of shots that I really wanted and she made them all happen! And even stole us right before dinner (right as my sweetheart was about to pick up his plate at the buffet. haha) and said "I've got to get pictures of this awesome sunset, and we have about 12 minutes to do it". haha. I LOVE the fact that she saw a gorgeous photo op, and went for it!!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that she posts a little "sneak peak" of a few wedding pics on her FB page. We were on day 2 of our honeymoon and got to see those pictures and they were literally breathtaking!! I cannot wait to see the rest!
You will not regret hiring Jenn! She is truly amazing at what she does and has the kind of energy and personality you want! (not only to keep you comfortable during the day, but to help turn hours of smiling for the camera into a fun experience.)
Thank you so much, Jenn! You played a big part in making our day so special!

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Proofs

Jenn photographed my sister's wedding last year and did such an incredible job that when I got engaged I knew I had to hire her! Not only is Jenn an absolutely amazing photographer, but extremely bubbly and friendly and instantly makes everyone feel comfortable. My husband and I were both a little nervous about being photographed, but Jenn put us as ease and told us exactly what to do in order to make our pictures perfect! I thought that our pictures couldn't get better after I saw our amazing engagement photos.... Until we got our sneak peak on our wedding photos. I can't even believe how perfect they turned out! Jenn captured our wedding day perfectly. 5 stars is not anywhere close to enough to describe how great Jenn is. I highly recommend Jenn to everyone for weddings, events and family pictures. She is AMAZING!!!!!

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/16/16, 8 Reviews

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn's artistic talent is beyond words. Not only did she capture photos from our wedding that I never thought were possible (you should have seen the real life behind the scenes of some of these shots!!), but she made sure we had fun in the process. It was never daunting to go take more photos and therefore not be a part of cocktail hour, or have to step away from dancing, because we had just as much fun with her as we did with our wedding guests. She truly is personable and I cannot get over her artistic talent. When we start our family, I will ABSOLUTELY use her again for all our family photographs.
Thanks, Jenn! I could never say enough wonderful things about the quality of your service and the talent you bring to the camera!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jenn Guthrie was absolutely AMAZING! We forgot we were even taking pictures as we laughed so much during our engagement shoot and wedding photos!

She has an amazing eye that captured our day perfectly! I can't stop looking at my pictures from her seriously the BEST ever! Jenn would snag us when the light had fallen just right for some evening pictures that were just breath taking, something you would only see in a movie or magazine. Truly blessed to have her as our photographer!

Profile Picture Charlie, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day

Jenn photographed our wedding in May and she was amazing! We first shot our engagement photos with her and it was a blast. She made us feel comfortable and at ease, and the photos turned out great. On our wedding day, Jenn was amazing! She was so helpful with poses and made everyone feel comfortable and natural. I am so happy with how our photos turned out.... everyone said they looked like something out of a magazine. So, so, SO happy we chose Jenn to photograph the most important day of our lives! She is a blast to work with and always responds ASAP to any questions you may have. We live out of town and Jenn was so helpful with making sure everything was set to go for our wedding. Trust me- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Prints, Proofs

I have been doing all of my vendor reviews for a few hours now and I have been pushing Jenn down and down because there’s just so much to say about her. So I guess what they say is true – save the best for last. Jenn did my engagement photos so perfectly that I knew she would do my wedding even more perfectly and I was so right. Jenn is so nice, sweet, funny and more. She is the perfect photographer and she’s so obsessed with the right lighting that it’s almost sickening how perfect the photographs turn out. Every single person in my bridal party said something about how great she was. I hate posing for pictures but she makes it happen so fast and gets it done just right. It was so nice not having to spend hours and hours doing photos, she would get the shot almost right away. There were moments in the night she would steal me away and be like look at this lighting, do you mind? She was very courteous about it, but dang those were the best photos of the night. She also did double duty as wedding planner, I swear. I was getting sick of people coming back where they shouldn’t be so she asked them to leave which was amazing. I can’t wait to see all the photos. She was such a delight to work with and everyone said it. If you are thinking about hiring her, do it right NOW. She’s the best. If I could give 23534623652 stars I would. Also, I got 6 sneak peeks the NIGHT AFTER my wedding. I just can’t with her, she’s the most awesomest of all awesomes.

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/14/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Trash The Dress

Jenn is the ABSOLUTE BEST!! I could have not been more thankful for her and what she does, it is literally MAGICAL. Don't expect it to just be a vendor and client relationship, it will be a friend to friend almost family kind of relationship. My husband and I never took professional pictures together and we were pretty nervous about it being obvious in our pictures and being awkward with Jenn. Boy were we wrong! First thing she does meeting with is that she will hug you and that means more then you would think. The entire engagement session she will keep you smiling and laughing while learning about you as a couple and capturing the special moments. She has such a bubbly and energetic personality but yet is very professional and takes the most pride in her work. She is one of the most flexible human beings EVER!! She totally understands that certain things in life will happen last minute and all that she asks is that you give her a heads up as soon as possible. Now let's talk about the pictures........they are INCREDICBLE! She will send you literally over a thousand of your pictures and they will be so good that you will want to order EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! If you can, do the wedding package that includes the photo album because it is the best! If not, try to budget for it when you can. You get to personalize it on the cover and choose the color of the cover and look at it before it is printed to see if you want to make any changes. This book is so BEAUTIFUL and DURABLE that it will last you a lifetime (if you take care of it of course.) If you are second guessing whether or not to hire Jenn for your photographer just stop second guessing it and take my word for it and just do it. You WILL NOT regret it. Not only will you get the best wedding photographer, but you will also gain a very sweet friend.

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Listen, she's amazing. She did my wedding and there are no words to really describe the incredible work she does. Believe me, you want to book her NOW, she is awesome and her infectious personality will help even the most apprehensive person take beautiful pictures. ?? It was beyond worth the investment. Can't wait to have her photograph my future babies ??

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was AMAZING!!! From the beginning of the planning, until our actual wedding day she was super responsive and made us feel comfortable! She told us exactly what to do and made the whole process super smooth! I loved her and highly recommend her services! You will not regret it, I promise. -Ansley D.

Profile Picture Ansley, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Jenn Guthrie is more than a photographer - she is an extremely talented woman who loves her profession. Throughout the entire process from our first meeting, to engagement photos, to planning the wedding day photos, and the wedding day, Jenn was extremely personable, caring, and energetic. Jenn is sure to complete each and every wish you may have, as well as, offer her expert advice for things you may not think of. I felt like I had known Jenn for years when in reality I met her just after my engagement. Her care, her hard work, and dedication did not stop after the wedding day, either. She is quick to respond to all forms of communication to carry out further wants and needs for her Bride. You will feel right at home with this amazing photographer. We look forward to using her for more photo opportunities in the future!!

Profile Picture Jenni, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn is Thebomb.com!!! Instant chemistry after the 1st 5 minutes of meeting her! I've never been excited to go take pictures but Jenn makes it stress free and completely painless for the guy (me). All of my groomsmen had to same to say; between the 7 of us we had been in over 40 weddings and we all agreed that Jenn is BY FAR the best! I'll definitely be hiring her for my next wedding!!! (just kidding! just kidding!)

Profile Picture Jake, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot express my LOVE for Jenn. She has been amazing since day 1. Not only is Jenn an amazing photographer, she's a wonderful person. She's fun to be around, which is really important when you're trying to look good in front of a camera. She's super easy to get in touch with and always responds quickly. It's so easy to see why so many people adore her! And, of course, her photos are amazing.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Jenn! She was the most perfect photographer!! We loved her from the beginning! She really has such a passion for her work - you can tell just by looking at her when she's taking her photos or when she wants it to be just perfect - she goes all out!! Our guests and bridal party all fell in love with her and still tell us all the time how awesome she was and how even just how amazing the sneak peek photos we got were. We loved our engagement photos and cannot wait to get our wedding photos! We definitely plan on using her for any future photo moments!!

Profile Picture Michaela, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we booked Jenn, we knew we were going to get a photographer with a lot of energy and passion for what she does. Leading up to the wedding she answered questions promptly, gave ideas openly, made recommendations for other vendors, and was flexible with our scheduling needs. Since we live outside Florida, all of her help was priceless!

On our wedding day, she stayed with us the whole day and night and to this day our guests still comment on how impressed they were that our photographer stayed all the way until we left the venue. Her attention to detail is flawless and it results in photos that truly capture each and every moment of your day. Even things I didn't see the day of our wedding showed up in pictures allowing us to really relive our day as our guests were able to. She is fun and willing to try and do any shot you ask for, no matter how goofy!

Jenn is thorough, talented, trustworthy, patient, and a lot of fun to work with. She is professional and discrete throughout your event but captures everything you ask for, and even more! You cannot go wrong with Jenn as your photographer!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn is an absolute sweetheart who captured our engagement and wedding photos! With such a small wedding, we only needed a few hours of photography coverage. Jenn was very accommodating (time&cost) and still went out of her way to give us individualized attention! Her whimsical and soft-light style added such romantic undertones to our photos. Not only is Jenn especially talented with what she does, but her bubbly personality can make even the most stressed out bride smile. All of our guests were very impressed with Jenn and everyone is in awe over our engagement and wedding photos. We will definitely be working with Jenn again in the future as our family grows!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were having a destination wedding and did not know who we were going to pick as a photographer. We were getting nervous because this sort of thing I usually like to use word of mouth and we didn't have that since we don't live in the area. We contacted a few local photographers we found on the web to get an idea of cost and availability and right from the start we knew Jenn was going to be the one! She made us feel comfortable right from the very first email. She worked with us to come up with a plan that was right for us. She contacted us many times over the weeks before the wedding and even helped with suggestions for other vendors. On the day of the wedding she showed up and even helped putting flowers on the groomsmen. We cannot thank her enough. The photos were the most amazing and that was because she cares about what she is doing and enjoys doing it. My wife and I are planning on starting a family and we are thinking of ways to get back down to see Jenn for baby pictures when the time comes. Thank you Jenn Guthrie Photography and thank you Jenn for everything!

Profile Picture Raymond, 5/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn is simply amazing. We knew we wanted to work with her from the minute we met her! She is super fun and has an outgoin

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn is simply the best. From working around our crazy schedules and crazy weather to get engagement pictures done to being extremely timely in all email responses and phone calls she didn't miss a beat. We could not be any happier that we chose her to do our wedding photography, she was quick and so easy to get along with and of course our pictures are stunning! we have gotten SOOO many complements! we will be recommending her to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to begin Jenn was truly amazing! When you first meet her you can tell she loves what she does and her work clearly shows it. She makes you feel so comfortable and reinforces the fact that she is there to capture your moments. When we met I told her I didnt like taking pictures her response was oh I'll change that! She absolutely did...with our engagement pictures she made my now husband and I feel so comfortable combine that with her talents and patience its a guarantee your pictures will be beautiful. On our big day she was more than just a photographer, she provided help when needed without anyone asking. She strived to do what would make us happy. To hire Jenn as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made!!

Profile Picture User5184211, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love at first meeting! My now husband and I knew when we started planning our wedding that one of the most important parts was going to be our photographer. We researched like crazy and made a few appointments but I didn't expect that the first photographer we met was going to be our perfect match! We both fell in love with Jenn the moment we met her with her awesome personality and ability to make people feel so comfortable. Even in the most awkwardest of moments, she was able to capture the most AMAZING pictures both at our engagement session and on our wedding day. Her work is flawless, leaving me with the hardest decision of what photos I want to print and show off around the house! She is truly the best and so much fun to work with. We will definitely be using her for other milestones in our life and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone searching for THE photographer to capture their special day.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It’s hard to even know where to begin to describe how incredibly amazing Jenn Guthrie is! It felt like I was looking forever for the right photographer until one day a co-worker of mine mentioned Jenn's name to me. From the moment I met Jenn for our initial meeting ( I am pretty sure within minutes), I knew she was the right photographer for us. I think I even told her at the end of our meeting that she was my new best friend! She was professional, personable, fun, and knew exactly where I was going with our vision. Jenn took the time to know US as a couple and our style which is something I felt other photographers lacked. Every time we saw Jenn I felt like we got to know her more and more. Jenn has an talent of finding the beauty in any situation, an eye that only a true photographer and artist can see. During our engagement photos, we got maybe 10 minutes of sun until a rain storm hit us. After our session, I was so worried that we were going to have to re-do them. But when we got our photos back, somehow Jenn was able to pull off some of the greatest photos I have ever seen of me and my now husband. On our wedding day, Jenn was calm and in control and loved how organized she kept our large wedding party and families. Like our engagement photos, when we got our photos back, we were blown away by what she was able to capture and how beautiful the photos were. She captured moments I would of never thought of and out of the 1000+ photos we got back, I don't think one of them was bad. Jenn like I mentioned early is an incredible artist and person. We loved working her with her so much and I cant wait to have her continue to capture our life's beautiful moments. Every chance I get I brag about Jenn, I trust her whole heartily with our special moments and couldn't ask for a better (hopefully) life long photographer to join us on our journey!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved having Jenn as our photographer! From the moment I met her she was very easy to get along with and immediately felt like a friend. Jenn was fantastic to work with and I would recommend her to any bride or anyone looking for family or event photos. She was so great at taking the time to really get to know us and our wedding dreams so she could make sure she captured every moment. Jenn always had great ideas and inspiration for posing and was so personable that it felt like a close friend was capturing our day. I had dreaded not knowing how to stand or how we were ever going to get all those family photos in the day of, but she was on point and coordinated all of the photos beautifully. On a day where you get so caught up in the moment, she made sure that all of the must have photos were taken. I was so happy with all of the photos from our engagement session and the wedding. She is a delight and a wonderful person to work with, not to mention one of the hardest working and friendliest people I have had the pleasure of getting to know. I'll be calling her the next time I ever need photos!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn is absolutely AMAZING! She and her fiancee Brent both did an incredible job with our engagement session, so I simply cannot wait to see what magic they can do on the day of the wedding!! Friendly, supportive, and a true pro, Jenn will make you feel and look gorgeous in your photos. Her packages are a bit pricy, but if you want the highest quality, look no further. Trust me, you don't want to remember your wedding through pictures Uncle Joe shot with his digital camera - get Jenn for beautiful journalistic and candid shots and you won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Allie, 2/13/15, 2 Reviews