Jenn by Design Reviews

45 | Humble, TX

45 Reviews for Jenn by Design

45 Jenn by Design Reviews

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennifer and her sister provided exceptional work at a great price! They were able to put our vision to life with some beautiful hair and makeup styles. Not only were they efficient, but they were easy to talk to. It was just what the bride needed on what would've been an otherwise stressful day. No pre-wedding trials are needed, you're sure to be more than pleased with their services! I'd recommend them any day and for any occasion!

Amber · Married on 12/04/2016

Jenn and her team were amazing. When I was panicking, they knew how to calm me down. I am forever grateful for them. My hair was amazing and my make up waa flawless. My day was perfect because of them.

Jennifer did an amazing job! She was so fun to work with!!! Amazing experience!

Diana · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a great experience with Jenn by Design. Jenn was prompt when responding to all my emails and questions. Sarah did our hair and makeup the day of the wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She was prompt, professional, and an amazing artist. My sister is getting married next year and we will definitely be using them again!

Alexa · Married on 05/21/2016

Jenn and her team were great to work with. We had a very large wedding party (12), but the three of them handled us with time to spare. I was pretty undecided on how to wear my hair. But after Jenn asked about my dress, accessories, and took my hair and the weather into consideration, she was able to recommend the perfect style. And to top it off, they kept us laughing the entire time!

Alyse · Married on 03/06/2016

Awesome job and awesome staff, did exactly what I wanted and turned out better than I ever imagined! Would definitely recommend!

Brooke · Married on 03/05/2016

Jenn By Design was wonderful!!!!!!! Very friendly and professional! I have used them for many big events in my life so it was no question on who I would be using for my wedding day! Jennifer did EXACTLY what my girls and myself asked for and she made it 100 times better than what we would have ever dreamed of! Highly, highly, highly recommend them!!!!!

Robin · Married on 11/15/2015

Jenn and Jessica made my daughter feel beautiful on her wedding day. The entire wedding party looked gorgeous, and they were such delights to deal with. I highly recommend them. Thanks again, Jenn!

Jenn did the makeup for my friend's wedding while I was a bridesmaid, and she was prompt, prepared, funny while she did the makeup, and did a great job! I am booking her now for my wedding, and her prices are very reasonable!

• User6120173 · 2+ years ago

Jenn by Design was spot on with the hair and makeup styles I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids!

Amber · Married on 07/04/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job on my hair for my cousins wedding. She listens to what you want and gives great suggestions. I will use her again!

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2015

Jennifer has been doing my hair for years and when it comes to my big day or my friends big day we can always count on her to make us feel beautiful! Thanks for being awesome, Jennifer!!!

Joy · Married on 07/04/2015

Jennifer is so incredibly talented, and she made all of us look and feel gorgeous! She's so easy to work with, and knows exactly how to combine her clients' wishes with her own expertise to come up with a perfect look! I could not have asked for a better stylist for the biggest day of my life!

amber · Married on 07/01/2015

My husband and I chose to just go to the JP to get married, but I knew I still wanted to feel like a bride on my wedding day. I found Jenn by Design online, and feel in love with her pictures. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Even if you having a small wedding, go ahead and splurge so that you feel and look beautiful.

jennifer · Married on 06/22/2015

Jenn was awesome and did a great job on me for my special day. She had some ideas i never thought of and it turned out much better than i could have imagined. I have recommended her to friends already.

I chose Jenn to do my bridal makeup for my summer outdoor wedding. She did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup and understood exactly what I was asking for, even though I didn't exactly have the vocabulary to describe what it was I wanted. She also did all three of my bridesmaids and two hair styles, and they each looked stunning! She took the time with each face and really brought out everyone's best features. She was also a vital part of my actual wedding ceremony. My sister and Maid of Honor was on the verge of fainting up at the alter and was able to escape unoticiced to the dressing area where Jenn was still packing up. I was told later that my sister used the last of her strength to hold up my now husband's wedding band and exclaim her panic without words before she fainted. Jenn took the wedding band from my sister and snuck it back up to the alter like a ninja just in time! I highly recommend her!

jessica · Married on 04/12/2015

Sarah and her assistant (I forgot her name) did an excellent job on my wedding. There were 9 of us and we were all done ahead of schedule. It rained the entire day, but my hair & makeup didn't budge. I would definitely use them again.

Abbey · Married on 04/11/2015

Jenn by Design provided hair and makeup services for my wedding. I had a difficult time finding someone I could trust for this portion of my wedding. I wanted a very natural look for myself but my 6 other bridesmaids varied from romantic to glam. Jenn by Design did a great job and I would recommend them to other brides.

• April

April · Married on 01/07/2015

Very professional and very personable! I was so impressed with her work I had her doll me up for a second occasion. I never felt so beautiful in my life! Would recommend to anyone and have done so!

Alicia · Married on 12/13/2014

Jenn By Design made my wedding day amazing and made me feel so comfortable, relaxed and beautiful! My sister used her for her wedding earlier in the year, and I did not even consider looking at other options when it came time for mine. I inquired that same day about booking my wedding with Jenn by Design, and was so excited to have her do hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party. They truly made us look wonderful, and ensured to listen to what we wanted, in order to give us the best look for the big day. Jenn by Design is extremely reasonably priced, and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend her!!

Ashley · Married on 11/16/2014

Thank you for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!! ♡...all of my girls looked amazing!! I highly recommend jenn by design for your wedding day!! Jenn and her team are amazing and talented and very sweet!! I had never worn false lashes before but her sister/makeup artist explained them to me put them on me and I loved them!! Thank you again for everything! !

Kat · Married on 07/26/2014

I cannot rave enough about Jenn!! She did my hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for 6 of my bridesmaids for my wedding. We did a trial the week before the wedding and I wasn't in love with it, so for the wedding, she made it exactly what I hoped it would be! She was receptive, quick with email, and super calming throughout the process. She was patient with me when I got worked up and worked so well on our time frame. Everything was ready on time and gorgeous! I would absolutely recommend Jenn for your wedding!

Lexi · Married on 12/14/2013

Jenn and her team were extremely responsive, professional and all of our ladies looked amazing! Jenn made sure everyone was ready on time and she made sure everyone, even the flower girls, had the exact style they wanted. Thank you, Jenn!

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Jenn and her sister for our October wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! She is friendly, professional, and just a joy to work with. She went an hour out of her way and took the time to meet with me before the wedding to discuss possible hairstyles. She had great ideas and knew exactly what to do that fit with my ideal vision for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, she and her sister were a great help keeping my wedding party calm and moving along. All of my girls absolutely loved her!! She had us laughing the entire time. It was a great way to calm the wedding jitters. When time was getting tight at the end, she even helped get me in my wedding dress. It was an unseen but tremendous help!! If I ever need hair or makeup again for a professional event, I will definitely be choosing Jenn! She was not only the best choice, but I also made a lifetime friend.

amber · Married on 10/19/2013

I did a lot of research and trials with makeup artist, and after I had a trial with Jenn I fell in love! She made me look amazing!! I am extremely picky with my hair and makeup and she did exactly what I wanted with her own little touch. Jenn and her sister did my wedding party and my mother in law's hair and makeup, Everyone loved it! Which are all extremely picky as well. I will be having her do my hair and makeup for any event! She is the best value out there and I BELIEVE the best makeup and hair artist compared to the top known artist who do makeup. Jenn and her team are very quick and she responds to all text and e-mails no matter how late. GET A TRIAL YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!