Jeni Buchanan Photography Reviews

12 | Johns Island, SC

12 Reviews for Jeni Buchanan Photography

1 User photo

Kelli · Married on 06/25/2016

We chose Jeni to photograph our wedding last month, and she proved to be the best choice! She is very creative and skilled in her craft. She uses different angles to capture the moment in a way that exceeds the average photographer. She asks what you want ahead of time and actually listens to what is important to you. We both feel that Jeni went the extra mile to make sure she got everything we wanted, and that we were happy with our pictures. Aside from her work, what sets Jeni apart is that she genuinely cares about you and is excited about your wedding. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Ashlynd · Married on 05/21/2016

Not only is Jeni the sweetest person, she's professional and was comfortable finding a time frame and settings that was perfect for our wedding! She did everything - engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and the wedding. I strongly recommend that you look into her for your next big event. Her style is modern enough to be considered by younger brides (me!), but still mature enough to hold true to experience and class. Love it!

Sent on 07/08/2016

I am so happy that we choose Jeni for our wedding photographer! She did an AMAZING job!! She has such a creative, unique eye which reflected in our pictures. She was so flexible and has a fun attitude! I highly recommend her and I plan on using her services for all of the big life events in our future!! All of the guests at our wedding commented on how stunning our photos were, and what a great job she and her assistant did!! :) Fantastic!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Rachel · Married on 01/17/2015

She's truly awesome! She has been a photographer for years and has so much experience. There's a lot of "new photographers" I always see popping up on my feed but Jeni Buchanan really proves it's not just a hobby or something you wake up and decide you're going to do. Her awesome eye and capability to capture detail is off the charts and truly sets her aside from most photographers. Anyone that gets a chance to see her work or work with her, won't be let down!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kari West · Married on 11/09/2013

Wonderful wedding experience

Jeni did such an amazing job capturing all the blissful moments of our special day. I am so fortunate for her talent and professionalism. She is amazing at what she does and I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Ashley · Married on 12/26/2012

Jeni was the best photographer I could have asked for. If you are looking for a great photographer please consider Jeni. She's so happy, professional, and a great person all around. She will make your wedding day or any occasion very special and memorable!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/02/2012

Jeni did a wonderful job with my wedding photography! She was very helpful with planning the timeline for the wedding photography, as I was absolutely lost on when to do what! She even met me to talk about it and put me at ease because I was stressing about it. She was a lot of fun to work with, but also very professional. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone I know who may need her services!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Laura · Married on 05/14/2011

Jeni photographed my wedding this past May in Charleston, SC.
    She is super talented and great to work with. She really cares about the people she works with and will bend over backwards to make your wedding pictures just like you want them to be. The pictures turned out amazing! Everybody is raving about how beautiful our album looks. I would highly recommend Jeni!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Leigh Anne Garrison · Married on 10/18/2010

Our 1 year wedding Anniversary photos

Jeni is absolutely an amazing photographer, as well as a great friend of mine. She makes you feel so comfortable and with that, she gets the most beautiful shots. She is very great at capturing your best moments! We will definitely use her again!!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

Jeni is an amazing photographer. She really captures the personality of each couple that she shoots. After looking at the pictures from my wedding, I felt like I was right back in the actual day itself.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Debra · Married on 03/07/2010

Jeni is a great photographer, she took many pictures of our wedding and they all are absolutely wonderful. She enjoys lots of candid shots and that was extremely important to us. We did not want all our photos posed, since candid shots are so much more personal. She was on time and very helpful before and after the ceremony, I feel her work is worth far more than she charges. To us the photos she took are irreplaceable and will be treasured always. She is also great when it comes to working with children. Our 2 and 3 year old grandsons where there and she got several precious shots of them as well. We can honestly say thanks to her, we are able to enjoy the activities of everyone else along with our own. Thank you so much, Jeni!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Christie · Married on 12/27/2009

Jeni was wonderful! She was so professional and personable. She devised some very original shots and was totally unobtrusive. We were very pleased with the results and were so glad we chose her to take our wedding memories!

Sent on 01/09/2011