Jenfolio Wedding and Portrait Photography Reviews

Jenfolio Wedding and Portrait Photography 1
Jenfolio Wedding and Portrait Photography 2
Jenfolio Wedding and Portrait Photography 3

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2018

If I could give ten stars, I would. Jenny completed a promo video for my business in addition to headshots. Her customer service is STELLAR, she is the sweetest person and she gave more than was asked and paid for!! You can be the nicest person in the world, but if your product is lackluster it won’t matter. That is absolutely not an issue for Jenny. The style of her photography and videography is real but striking and beautiful. I am a wedding planner and I see a lot of photographers come and go, but Jenny is here to stay with her work ethic and quality. You will not be disappointed in your investment in Jenfolio!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Madison · Married on 07/11/2015

Jenny is absolutely amazing!!! I'm in love with ALL my pictures, however my bridal pictures were my all time favorite!! Gorgeous in every way and love how she made me look!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Brett · Married on 09/25/2010

I could never say enough good things! Seven years after the big day, we have a wall covered in our engagement, bridal, wedding, and reception photos. Jenny is truly gifted and you will LOVE the candid and posed photos she captures. She also set up a “photo booth” area (way better than an actual photo booth) at our reception and it was such a fun activity for our guests, and such great memories in those photos as well. Jenny is a pro at capturing the perfect, classic photos as well as thinking outside the box to make the whole experience a total blast. She is so much fun to work with, and her photography is phenomenal.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Kirsten · Married on 08/06/2010

Jenny went above and beyond for our wedding. We were at two different locations (in two different states!) and she traveled with us. She is so great to be around and made the experience perfect. We love our wedding photos and are beyond grateful we used her. She took our engagement photos, bridals/groomals, the reception dinner, the wedding and the reception! She does it all!

Sent on 04/21/2018