Jeneze Designs Reviews

186 | Spanish Fork, UT

186 Reviews for Jeneze Designs

186 Jeneze Designs Reviews

Charlene · Getting married on 01/19/2019

I loved working with Jeneze Designs! Jenny was quick with her responses and she had excellent suggestions. I picked Jeneze Designs because I like the style of invitations, I'm glad I did because not only are the invitations lovely but Jenny was great to work with.

• Karen

Karen · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Jenny was amazing to work with, she was very responsive, helpful and patient with me. The final product was AMAZING and we received so many compliments on our save the dates!!!! A+ service!

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

I really loved the save the dates she designed for us. We got the proof so quickly, she made my requested changes immediately, and the whole experience was painless. Would definitely recommend.

Patiens · Married on 09/21/2018

Our Save the Dates were unique and beautiful. Jenny was quick to respond and the proof was received very fast. I would definitely recommend!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

My Christmas Save the Dates were beautiful!

Robert · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeneze designs was very responsive to all my emails, and produced a great wedding invitations plus the sealing cards. She customized Mutiple things for us throughout the process. Melody and I love them!!

Jeneze Designs 1
    Jeneze Designs 2

Hailey · Married on 08/03/2018

Jenny did such an amazing job. She worked on my invites until I was completely in love with them and was so easy to contact and get a hold of. Completely affordable and absolutely PERFECT!

Kevin · Married on 07/07/2018

It was the best decision to design our Invitation cards with Jeneze. The Service was so professional and the answers came really quickly. It was a pleasure for us to work with her :)

Nathan · Married on 06/30/2018

The design for our wedding invitations came out perfect. Jeneze Designs did a great job with the time we needed the cards by. Thanks for everything.

Nate V

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

We ordered our Save the Dates from her. She was super responsive to any changes requested to the proofs she sent over and the turn around time to have them printed and delivered was very minimal! We’ve gotten so many compliments on them and will definitely be using her shop for other paper goods in the future!

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience with Jeneze! Jene was very helpful and did a spectacular job on our wedding invitations. She was super to work with with the extra stuff we needed!

Bethany · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you for all you did to make our big day GREAT!

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

I was constantly changing what I wanted, but Jenny was so patient with me and I couldn’t be more greatful! I had so many compliments on our invitations! They were absolutely perfect!! I more than highly recommend doing your invitations with her! I promise you, you won’t forget it!!

Jeneze Designs 3
    Jeneze Designs 4
    Jeneze Designs 5
    Jeneze Designs 6

Kristy · Married on 06/01/2018

Our experience was completely positive. I have nothing to complain about and our invitations were beautiful!

Mackenzie · Married on 05/19/2018

I am very happy with my invites from Jeneze Designs! What made me drawn to Jenny's product was her wonderful prices! We got a whole invite set for SUCH a great price!!! I can't wait to have my guests see the invites and also use her for programs and other paper products! :)

Domonique · Married on 05/12/2018

Jenny was so amazing to work with and was very responsive! She was very accommodating and everything turned out exactly how I requested, all the prints were beautifully made and I kept getting compliments on the invitations.

Larry · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome experience. Fast, friendly and a great price. Will be using her again soon!!

McKenzie · Married on 05/04/2018

It was great working with Jenny! She was quick to respond and she put together the most beautiful wedding announcement for me; I got the most amazing feedback about my invitations from our guests.

joni · Married on 03/24/2018

Jenny was amazing to work with! I am so happy with how my wedding invitations turned out and could not be happier. Jenny responded to messages quick and created exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend using Jeneze for your wedding invitations! Thank you, Jenny!! :)

Kady · Married on 09/30/2017

Madly in love with my invitations!!!!!!! She did an amazing job and they were so fast, even the shipping. The paper was such great quality Mr really took them to the next level. Couldn't be happier!

Maria · Married on 09/17/2017

Jeneze Designs is amazing ! I worked with Jenny who was patient answered all my constant questions and created beautiful invitations for our wedding ! I explained to Jenny what I was looking for with colors and samples through multiple designs she had from her website and she created exactly what I was looking for. I could not be happier with the results. The designs are so unique. HIGHLY RECOMMEND JENEZE DESIGNS!

Caitlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Very happy with how my wedding invitations turned out. Great company to work with!!

Caitlin · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved my save the dates! She was very responsive with my questions. She was very flexible with what I wanted changed and very friendly. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sondra · Married on 08/05/2017

I spent a while trying to find the perfect invitation design, and then I found Jenny. I requested a custom order and she responded in such a timely fashion it was like I was texting a girlfriend. Jenny thank you so much for the beautiful job on our invitations, everyone absolutely loves them!

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful Job!! So happy with my invitations. Jenny was a pleasure to work with!