186 Reviews for Jeneze Designs

Save the Dates (4)
Addressing (2)
Menus (1)
186 Jeneze Designs Reviews

I loved working with Jeneze Designs! Jenny was quick with her responses and she had excellent suggestions. I picked Jeneze Designs because I like the style of invitations, I'm glad I did because not only are the invitations lovely but Jenny was great to work with.

Profile Picture Charlene, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenny was amazing to work with, she was very responsive, helpful and patient with me. The final product was AMAZING and we received so many compliments on our save the dates!!!! A+ service!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I really loved the save the dates she designed for us. We got the proof so quickly, she made my requested changes immediately, and the whole experience was painless. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Save the Dates were unique and beautiful. Jenny was quick to respond and the proof was received very fast. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Patiens , 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeneze designs was very responsive to all my emails, and produced a great wedding invitations plus the sealing cards. She customized Mutiple things for us throughout the process. Melody and I love them!!

Profile Picture Robert, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenny did such an amazing job. She worked on my invites until I was completely in love with them and was so easy to contact and get a hold of. Completely affordable and absolutely PERFECT!

Profile Picture Hailey, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I reached out to Jenny with several questions and she was so quick to respond and so willing to help. We changed designs and had her do several "original" things for us and she was awesome! We would definitely recommend her. We LOVE our announcements!

Profile Picture Geni, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was the best decision to design our Invitation cards with Jeneze. The Service was so professional and the answers came really quickly. It was a pleasure for us to work with her :)

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The design for our wedding invitations came out perfect. Jeneze Designs did a great job with the time we needed the cards by. Thanks for everything.

Nate V

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We ordered our Save the Dates from her. She was super responsive to any changes requested to the proofs she sent over and the turn around time to have them printed and delivered was very minimal! We’ve gotten so many compliments on them and will definitely be using her shop for other paper goods in the future!

Profile Picture Emily , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved my invitations!!! They helped me with every detail that counted :))

Profile Picture Alethia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience with Jeneze! Jene was very helpful and did a spectacular job on our wedding invitations. She was super to work with with the extra stuff we needed!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Thank you for all you did to make our big day GREAT!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was constantly changing what I wanted, but Jenny was so patient with me and I couldn’t be more greatful! I had so many compliments on our invitations! They were absolutely perfect!! I more than highly recommend doing your invitations with her! I promise you, you won’t forget it!!

Photo for Jeneze Designs Review - She added some little cherry blossoms on the bottom
Profile Picture Christine, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our experience was completely positive. I have nothing to complain about and our invitations were beautiful!

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After exploring other options, Jeneze Designs was hands down the best option! Jenny not only provided excellent custom work for my invitations, but her pricing is extremely reasonable! I love my invitations and working with Jenny was easy as she was professional, creative and super quick! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My Christmas Save the Dates were beautiful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am very happy with my invites from Jeneze Designs! What made me drawn to Jenny's product was her wonderful prices! We got a whole invite set for SUCH a great price!!! I can't wait to have my guests see the invites and also use her for programs and other paper products! :)

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Jenny was so amazing to work with and was very responsive! She was very accommodating and everything turned out exactly how I requested, all the prints were beautifully made and I kept getting compliments on the invitations.

Profile Picture Domonique , 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome experience. Fast, friendly and a great price. Will be using her again soon!!

Profile Picture Larry, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was great working with Jenny! She was quick to respond and she put together the most beautiful wedding announcement for me; I got the most amazing feedback about my invitations from our guests.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenny was amazing to work with! I am so happy with how my wedding invitations turned out and could not be happier. Jenny responded to messages quick and created exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend using Jeneze for your wedding invitations! Thank you, Jenny!! :)

Profile Picture joni, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Madly in love with my invitations!!!!!!! She did an amazing job and they were so fast, even the shipping. The paper was such great quality Mr really took them to the next level. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kady, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeneze Designs is amazing ! I worked with Jenny who was patient answered all my constant questions and created beautiful invitations for our wedding ! I explained to Jenny what I was looking for with colors and samples through multiple designs she had from her website and she created exactly what I was looking for. I could not be happier with the results. The designs are so unique. HIGHLY RECOMMEND JENEZE DESIGNS!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very happy with how my wedding invitations turned out. Great company to work with!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 8/26/17, 1 Review