Jeneral Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Jeneral Entertainment 1

David · Married on 01/05/2019

Easy to work with

Photo booth was cool and had fun props. Booking was quick and easy. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mary Epstein · Married on 12/15/2018

Never stopped Dancing!

We booked Jeneral Entertainment mainly to provide audio for a band. During the bands intermissions they supplied us with 80s/90s dance, music. All of our guests made comments on the music & the great time they had. Thanks for the hard work. We are very happy Customers :)

Sent on 04/01/2019

H Foster · Married on 08/04/2018

Affordable, reliable and talented DJ company.

First time using a service like this. I don't know much about the event scene or even hiring vendors. AJ explained the entire thing in layman terms also booking was quick and easy.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Shenise · Married on 03/18/2018

We hired Aj for our wedding and he was phenomenal! We were also lookking for an MC and boy did he deliver!! Them together was perfect! Great energy, on time, and very professional. He helped us build our playlist and timeline for our reception. He even provided music for my wife's bridal shower. I will definitely book AJ for every event I have in the future. Thanks again!!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Jeneral Entertainment 2

Ala · Married on 02/22/2018

We hired Jeneral Entertainment for our wedding back in February and from the first time I met with AJ in person I knew he was the perfect fit to DJ at our wedding. He was personable, responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. He was tremendously patient especially dealing with my indecisivess when it came time to choosing our main songs. I can't say enough great things about AJ's level of professionalism and enthusiasm, he truly enjoys what he does. He took the time to get to know us and anyone that hires him will not be disappointed if you are looking for a true professional who is accommodating and talented at their craft. I cannot forget to mention his MC Brian who was full of energy and kept the party going all night.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/02/2017

Dja Jeneral has entertained our holiday party for the past two years and we're looking forward to him joining us again for a third time this year! He's on time, professional, and fun. Takes all requests and has a special twist on the music. He knows how to get the party started and keeps it going all through the night!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Britnny · Married on 08/13/2017

We hired Jeneral Entertainment through a friend that referred their services. I was very happy with their services. We also used their uplights for our evening reception out doors. I would definitely use Jeneral Entertainment in the future. :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Marrisa · Married on 11/07/2015

My partner and I decided on Jeneral ent. after months of sorting through countless DJ's and bands. We were most impressed with the value and quality of their past work. AJ, our DJ was available for all of our questions about our wedding date. Even after I changed my mind on lighting and our entrance playlist several times...lol :). He had so much patience with us! We would definitely use Jeneral Entertainment again and recommend them to our friends and family. TY again!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Blair · Married on 05/09/2009

Got in touch with DJ A Jeneral through a friend from work that used him for their wedding in the early 2000's. My biggest concern was the complexity of the music request due to me being of Puerto Rican decent and my partner being Hungarian. Both sides of the family love to dance! AJ did not let us down one bit. He played to both of our cultures and added a little top 40 for the young ones. Glad we chose his services!

Sent on 11/16/2017

James · Married on 07/04/2017

Have hired DJ Jeneral on many occaisions and he always delivers. Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

Used Jeneral entertainment for my daughters graduation party. Would use them again.

Sent on 12/01/2017

K · Married on 06/28/2018

AJ was our DJ and MC!!! He was very professional, accommodating and friendly!!! Will definitely recommend him to others and/or hire for a future event!

Sent on 06/28/2018