Jeneral Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 04/10/2022

SO organized and great to work with

DJ AJ was SO friendly, helpful, ORGANIZED, and professional. The questionnaries he sent really helped us prepare for the day. AJ organized 2-3 phone calls before the wedding which really helped us know what to expect from each other, set the tone for the wedding, and get to know each other a little bit! Before the wedding, AJ was so organized and great to work with. On the day of the wedding, he was timely, professional, and exceeded all our expectations.

Jeneral Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mellisa! It was my pleasure 😊. Your family and friends were awesome to entertain! Thank you for choosing Jeneral Entertainment!
  • Deana
    Deana F. Married on 08/22/2021

Awesome DJs and affordable packages!

We had a very small wedding with close friends and family due to the times. However we still wanted to PARTY! Jeneral Entertainment gave us a darn good deal! We got the feel of a stellar wedding and kept within our budget.
  • Fredrick
    Fredrick B. Married on 07/31/2021

AJ delivered everything he said he would!

When AJ told me and my now wife that he was a one man wrecking team, we thought it was another vendor giving us a sales pitch. After the event we got countless compliments from guests and family about him! Everything from the music selection to the lighting exceeded our expectations. We purchased the Grand Package, it coved every part of the day, ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Rates were more than affordable for the New Jersey area!
    Carl B. Married on 07/12/2021

Just what we needed

The absolute best. AJ did a terrific job! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great deal and talent.
  • Davida
    Davida R. Married on 11/29/2020

If i had to use one word... Ah-freaking-mazing!!!!!

Jeneral Entertainment was Amazing... very professional, very creative. They knew exactly what we wanted and it was delivered ×20. They will definitely be my go to Dj's/ Entertainment.
    Melissa A. Married on 11/07/2020

You’re a fool if you don’t hire him

Aj was professional throughout the entire process from hire to wedding day. Was helpful in directing us to what to do, when to, etc. although our wedding was during covid, and we did not have dancing (as per state regulation at the time) we still needed someone to take care of announcing, ceremony music and audio equipment, speeches, background music, and overall getting people to laugh and loosen up. Every aspect I didn’t think about for our wedding was taken care of.
    Alex E. Married on 11/07/2020

top Notch professional

We contacted AJ on short notice for our wedding and he was very quick to respond to our questions and was able to make our day way better than it was. He also traveled 3 hours for the event.. Going forward with any sound, camera, or lighting gig, we will be using his services.
  • Mateusz
    Mateusz P. Married on 09/06/2020

BEST DECISION we made for our wedding

AJ and Brian were better than we could've imagined. They played every song we requested and made sure everyone was having a great time which is the most important thing. They somehow were able to go from Polish folk music to Top 40 to Rock to Hip-Hop so seamlessly as we had such a crazy variety of requests for them. They were professional and worked with everything we threw at them, even the live band we had! They are just great people and wish we had something else to hire them for as they absolutely MADE our wedding.
    RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. Get the uplighting as we had an outdoor wedding in a tent with draping and it drastically elevated the look and pulled it all together.
  • Jamiecarso52
    Jamiecarso52 Married on 08/12/2020

Exceptional

So thankful to have crossed paths with AJ and Jeneral Entertainment. Everything from the pricing to the ease of contracting Jeneral entertainment was a no brainer. They were a joy to work with. Looking forward to dancing all night with them again. I referred them to my little sister, she's getting married in Oct of 2020 and she's using Jeneral Entertainment. Top notch DJ service!
  • Jerry
    Jerry Married on 04/01/2020

Cha cha slide!

My wife and I renewed our vows after 20 years and wanted to have a small intimate event with family and close friends. We had a very tight budget and Jeneral Entertainment worked within our spending range. My family and I are old school and love line dancing. We gave AJ our requests and he never skipped a beat. Old school RnB, soul & line dancing all night! Even my 77 year old mom got out on the dance floor. I'd recommend Jeneral Entertainment to anyone that has a budget yet wants the skills of an experienced DJ.
    Ajenta Married on 07/13/2019

Awesomeness & 5 stars!!!

Jeneral Entertainment was very professional, they answered all of our questions and negotiated with us based on our budget. Our family is very particular due to religious reasons and JE made sure to stick within the guidelines we structured. Thank you for being so complimentary to our big day!
    David Married on 01/05/2019

Easy to work with

Photo booth was cool and had fun props. Booking was quick and easy. Highly recommended.
    Mary E. Married on 12/15/2018

Never stopped Dancing!

We booked Jeneral Entertainment mainly to provide audio for a band. During the bands intermissions they supplied us with 80s/90s dance, music. All of our guests made comments on the music & the great time they had. Thanks for the hard work. We are very happy Customers :)
    H Foster Married on 08/04/2018

Affordable, reliable and talented DJ company.

First time using a service like this. I don't know much about the event scene or even hiring vendors. AJ explained the entire thing in layman terms also booking was quick and easy.
    Shenise Married on 03/18/2018
    We hired Aj for our wedding and he was phenomenal! We were also lookking for an MC and boy did he deliver!! Them together was perfect! Great energy, on time, and very professional. He helped us build our playlist and timeline for our reception. He even provided music for my wife's bridal shower. I will definitely book AJ for every event I have in the future. Thanks again!!
    Ala Married on 02/22/2018
    We hired Jeneral Entertainment for our wedding back in February and from the first time I met with AJ in person I knew he was the perfect fit to DJ at our wedding. He was personable, responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. He was tremendously patient especially dealing with my indecisivess when it came time to choosing our main songs. I can't say enough great things about AJ's level of professionalism and enthusiasm, he truly enjoys what he does. He took the time to get to know us and anyone that hires him will not be disappointed if you are looking for a true professional who is accommodating and talented at their craft. I cannot forget to mention his MC Brian who was full of energy and kept the party going all night.
    Lindsay Married on 12/02/2017
    Dja Jeneral has entertained our holiday party for the past two years and we're looking forward to him joining us again for a third time this year! He's on time, professional, and fun. Takes all requests and has a special twist on the music. He knows how to get the party started and keeps it going all through the night!
    Britnny Married on 08/13/2017
    We hired Jeneral Entertainment through a friend that referred their services. I was very happy with their services. We also used their uplights for our evening reception out doors. I would definitely use Jeneral Entertainment in the future. :)
    Marrisa Married on 11/07/2015
    My partner and I decided on Jeneral ent. after months of sorting through countless DJ's and bands. We were most impressed with the value and quality of their past work. AJ, our DJ was available for all of our questions about our wedding date. Even after I changed my mind on lighting and our entrance playlist several times...lol :). He had so much patience with us! We would definitely use Jeneral Entertainment again and recommend them to our friends and family. TY again!
    Blair Married on 05/09/2009
    Got in touch with DJ A Jeneral through a friend from work that used him for their wedding in the early 2000's. My biggest concern was the complexity of the music request due to me being of Puerto Rican decent and my partner being Hungarian. Both sides of the family love to dance! AJ did not let us down one bit. He played to both of our cultures and added a little top 40 for the young ones. Glad we chose his services!
    James Married on 07/04/2017
    Have hired DJ Jeneral on many occaisions and he always delivers. Thank you!
    Erica Married on 05/27/2017
    Used Jeneral entertainment for my daughters graduation party. Would use them again.
    K Married on 06/28/2018
    AJ was our DJ and MC!!! He was very professional, accommodating and friendly!!! Will definitely recommend him to others and/or hire for a future event!