Jen Wright Photography, LLC Reviews

Jen Wright Photography, LLC 5
Jen Wright Photography, LLC 6
Jen Wright Photography, LLC 7

Christine and Khakada · Married on 02/23/2019

A beautiful and genuine experience!

We only hired one photographer for my wedding (besides the videographer) and it was really enough to capture every beautiful moment! Jen is very professional and personable! We had a pre-interview and she asked us to describe every detail - from the layout and specs of the venue to how my husband and I were as a couple. She understood that my husband and I are very low key people and shine the most with candid, genuine shots, and she captured them to the tee! She was also respectable of the ceremony site by being discrete in capturing the solemn moments - the prayers, sermons, vows and recessional. Post-wedding, she made it a point to keep in contact on updates on our photo developments, despite us being out of state! The soft copy of the photos had so much warmth, vibrancy, and just like what we anticipated - genuine moments. I'm really appreciative of her work and would definitely hire her again for future milestones!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2018

great experience

Jen was very prompt and professional. She pre wedding photos of both parties. She had pictures of the venue which were gorgeous and of the brides. She did an amazing job! Thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Khristine · Married on 10/06/2018

Jen did a great job with our family portrait and my maternity portrait. We brought our two little boys with us and she was patient with everybody. It was challenging to get pictures with small children but she did awesome. We love our photos. Our friends and family loved our pictures too. She even gave us the candid images, which are sort of the making of our perfect family portrait. Jen also photographed my gender reveal party. She captured perfectly our excitement of when we finally found out we are having a girl. Thanks Jen.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 8
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 9
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 10
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 11

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

You're welcome Kristine and Aldwin! Thanks so much.. can't wait to see your baby girl..

Ann and Etheline · Married on 09/27/2018

Photo shoot

Jen was a pleasure to work with. She was punctual, professional and very knowledgeable about her job. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Alex and Julie · Married on 09/15/2018

Can't recommend Jen enough!!

We hired Jen to be our photographer for our wedding, and can't recommend her highly enough!! Her prices are extremely reasonable, but you get so much more than you pay for!! Not only was she super responsive throughout the planning process, but she was fantastic the day of our wedding. When a hurricane threatened to disrupt our plans, she was extremely flexible and was prepared for any changes we needed to make. She also works extremely quickly, and shared with us a ton of photos a week or so after the wedding. She followed up not only with a full package of photographs, but she also sent us ALL of the digital prints both online and via a super adorable USB stick. We are so happy that we chose to use Jen for our wedding. If you're thinking about it, don't hesitate. She captured perfect memories for us!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Alex and Julie for letting me be a part of your wedding! And I would be very delighted to work for you guys again... Again, thanks so much...

Almira · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so happy to let you know that my fiancé and I were so please with the outcome of our engagement pictures. Jen is such a great person, easy to talk with and has lots of ideas. We are a shy couple but we feel so much comfortable with her. She is Wonderful! We are very excited to have her as a photograher for our wedding in June 2018.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Almira and Mark... I am glad you enjoyed your engagement photos and I am very excited to be at your wedding next year!

Almira · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband an I worked with Jen for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. Our engagement pictures were AMAZING. She's very professional,honest, direct and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding she has her husband (Steve) also a photographer assisted her, what an amazing combo our pictures were phenomenal. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. They work together professionally in a timely manner. Jen and Steven captured the best of the best. We enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them if you want the best photographs to remember your special day.

Sent on 06/12/2018

stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was amazing! She was very responsive and helpful. She literally captured every moment of my wedding and provided me with a ton of amazing pictures. Will definitely use her again in the future for portraits.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/04/2018

My experience with jenny was amazing! She's super sweet, and shot our amazing engagement photos. She's also very reasonable with her prices!!! If you choose jenny, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2016

KAYNIEE · Married on 12/03/2017

We used Jen for our annual Christmas photo, and we couldn't be happier with the experience! This was our first time using a professional photographer, so we weren't totally prepared for what might be needed. Jen worked with the poor lighting in our home and the horrendous weather outside to create beautiful photos of our family. Also, she was soooo patient with my squirmy kids! So glad that we found Jen -- we highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

We were so excited to work with Jen and her husband on our wedding day 11/11/17. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and with a guest list of 198 people, her and her husband expertly handled the crowd. She was easy to talk to with our wants and needs, very professional and timely with our photos. For both our Engagement and Wedding photos, we started to receive edits 2 days later! Her style is classic and timeless. She is great a capturing the candid and intimate moments we had through out our special day. She has a wonderful personal touch and we could tell she truly enjoys her work through her enthusiasm. She truly is a hidden gem! We will be using her again in the future.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 18
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 19
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 20

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

I would love to work with you guys again as well... It was a beautiful and fun wedding. Thank you for the opportunity Rawad and Caitlin. Keep in touch guys -- from Jen and Steven

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Jen was great to work with! Super flexible with times and very friendly. She was open to us suggesting poses, but also had her own suggestions which I appreciated. She was also very responsive in getting the photos back to us and did a great job editing. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Megan!! :) :) Regards to Chris...

Helen · Married on 09/30/2017

We are very awkward people, especially in front of a camera. But Jenny has tricks up her sleeve to get you to feel comfortable and act naturally. Our photos turned out great, we would book Jenny again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks guys.. this is an awesome birthday present.. a great review from my clients.. until next photo shoot.. :)

Steve · Married on 06/11/2017

Jen provided a great service and pictures.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Steve and Susan... all the best to you two!

Kristi · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen is amazing!!! She did both our engagement photos and wedding and we were thrilled with the quality of both! She is quick to respond to comments or questions. She's extremely flexible and works quickly and efficiently to produce photos far exceeding my own expectations!! We will definitely keep her in mind for future big moments!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristi and Alex for the chance to shoot your engagement and wedding. Steven and I really had great time from start of the wedding to finish :) Both of your families are nice and sweet. Thanks again! 'Hope it's not the last photography opportunity for us :) Regards!

Krista · Married on 04/22/2017

Jen is very friendly and capable of working with your financial and photography needs. I would recommend hiring her husband as well, because then you get 2 photographers. I think she could have been more involved on the dance floor with photos, but honestly I can't really complain considering how much she did for us, and the great shots she took of us around the wedding venue. She was great at thinking up different poses and angles to take of us and our wedding party- overall she is great and I 100% recommend her! Very responsive, organized, professional, and on top of her business as well.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Krista and Jay for the opportunity. It was a great wedding. I really had fun shooting at the farm and with the horses :) You're such a fun and sweet couple. Keep in touch and hope it's not the last time between us.. Hope to see you both again in other photography opportunities. Thanks again!

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2016

We were hesitant to hire a second photographer in the beginning but we we’re so glad we did because she went above and beyond the expectation. We had about 250 guests and she managed to capture the special moments well without getting in the way of our primary photographer. She communicated effectively with us throughout the entire preparation until after the wedding. She’s very professional, and she came early the day of the wedding. The outcome of the photos are amazing, and they were sent just a few weeks after the wedding. She made sure that our expectations were fulfilled, and so we’re very pleased with her work. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa and Mark, and to your lovely family... for the opportunity.

Sarah · Married on 10/30/2016

We loved everything about Jen. She was always on time, professional, and managed her time wisely. She was able to accommodate anything we threw her way at any time. We also love that she didn't charge per photo and gave us a lot of variety. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Alvaro for the opportunity... and for the time and effort to write a review... May God continue to bless your family..

Bensley · Married on 10/15/2016

Jennifer is the best photographer out there! We booked her for our engagement session as well as our wedding! She was on time and allowed us to bring ideas that would help bring our dream wedding to life! An amazing event was captured by her skills and expertise! Look no further she is amazing! We thank you Jennifer from Mr. & Mr. Bensley and Marvel Brooks Partee

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bensley and Marvell... Keep in touch guys, even just via email. Best wishes always!

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2016

Jen is truly amazing!!! She is the sweetest person ever. She traveled all the way from Virginia to Georgia. She was professional yet homely. Like she was a friend. I hadn't realized her family had moved. I felt a little bad. She was super responsive and made the whole process easy and smooth. She showed up right on time. She made herself comfortable with everyone. It was a bit overwhelming with 6 small dogs in the house. (Not all mine. :) ) But she took it like a champ. She captured multiple pictures of all the babies. She took charge with poses and what I should do with my hands. I am the most awkward person ever. :) The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!!!! The colors were so vibrant. I love it! Our reception was shorter than I expected and we still had her for like 2-3 hours so she came up to me and said what should I do. I didn't have any idea. She said I'll make you a book instead. We agreed and I thought it was a great idea. She had a few teaser photos are Facebook hours later. Our photos were a little late but she waiting for the book to get to her first then she would send us the CD and the book at the same time. It didn't bother me at all. I had downloaded the photos from her website once she had edited them. If she didn't live so far I would definitely do more in the future. I love her work and her. You would be silly not to hire her!!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Hi Jess, thank you for the sweet review. Honestly, I was excited to come down to Atlanta for your wedding because you told me how you loved my photos before you even tried to book me. You and your family are all so sweet, I felt bad for turning down the meal because I went to the buffet before your wedding :) You and Anthony were very accomodating to me, I felt the Alabama hospitality as we were driving to the location.. Even with the wreck and detour hindering us, you were both patient. Congrats to both of you and wish you all the best to your married life. I'm honored to have captured the best memories of your special day. Loved the theme btw.. and special thanks to the "unplugged" wedding :)

Kimberley · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a great time, even though it was very cold and windy. Jen made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera for our first time getting photos done by someone other than family or friends.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kim and Paul... I had an amazing session with you guys too... All the best to both of you.

Jenny is SO sweet, SO accommodating, efficient and talented. We are so happy we used her for our wedding this past weekend.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenny was amazing. Love the photos and she really worked with the price range I gave her since I had such a small wedding party and ceremony. Everyone at my wedding told me how much they loves Jenny and thought she did a great job capturing my big day!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Am glad you love your photos... Wish you and your family all the best.. God bless..

Chris · Married on 04/16/2016

Amazing Photos and quick turnaround for all the photos!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chris and Jess... all the best to both of you

Dalila · Married on 11/22/2015

Great service by Jen! She actually did my maternity shoot, she was so friendly and helpful. I can't wait to have my baby boy so she can do our newborn photos too! :)

Sent on 11/23/2015