Jen Wright Photography, LLC Reviews

42 | Manassas, VA

42 Reviews for Jen Wright Photography, LLC

42 Jen Wright Photography, LLC Reviews

Khristine · Married on 10/06/2018

Jen did a great job with our family portrait and my maternity portrait. We brought our two little boys with us and she was patient with everybody. It was challenging to get pictures with small children but she did awesome. We love our photos. Our friends and family loved our pictures too. She even gave us the candid images, which are sort of the making of our perfect family portrait. Jen also photographed my gender reveal party. She captured perfectly our excitement of when we finally found out we are having a girl. Thanks Jen.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 10
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 11
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 12
    Jen Wright Photography, LLC 13

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

You're welcome Kristine and Aldwin! Thanks so much.. can't wait to see your baby girl..

Almira · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so happy to let you know that my fiancé and I were so please with the outcome of our engagement pictures. Jen is such a great person, easy to talk with and has lots of ideas. We are a shy couple but we feel so much comfortable with her. She is Wonderful! We are very excited to have her as a photograher for our wedding in June 2018.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Almira and Mark... I am glad you enjoyed your engagement photos and I am very excited to be at your wedding next year!

Almira · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband an I worked with Jen for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. Our engagement pictures were AMAZING. She's very professional,honest, direct and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding she has her husband (Steve) also a photographer assisted her, what an amazing combo our pictures were phenomenal. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. They work together professionally in a timely manner. Jen and Steven captured the best of the best. We enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them if you want the best photographs to remember your special day.

stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was amazing! She was very responsive and helpful. She literally captured every moment of my wedding and provided me with a ton of amazing pictures. Will definitely use her again in the future for portraits.

Shannon · Married on 03/04/2018

My experience with jenny was amazing! She's super sweet, and shot our amazing engagement photos. She's also very reasonable with her prices!!! If you choose jenny, you won't be disappointed.

KAYNIEE · Married on 12/03/2017

We used Jen for our annual Christmas photo, and we couldn't be happier with the experience! This was our first time using a professional photographer, so we weren't totally prepared for what might be needed. Jen worked with the poor lighting in our home and the horrendous weather outside to create beautiful photos of our family. Also, she was soooo patient with my squirmy kids! So glad that we found Jen -- we highly recommend her!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Jen was great to work with! Super flexible with times and very friendly. She was open to us suggesting poses, but also had her own suggestions which I appreciated. She was also very responsive in getting the photos back to us and did a great job editing. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Megan!! :) :) Regards to Chris...

Helen · Married on 09/30/2017

We are very awkward people, especially in front of a camera. But Jenny has tricks up her sleeve to get you to feel comfortable and act naturally. Our photos turned out great, we would book Jenny again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks guys.. this is an awesome birthday present.. a great review from my clients.. until next photo shoot.. :)

Steve · Married on 06/11/2017

Jen provided a great service and pictures.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Steve and Susan... all the best to you two!

Kristi · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen is amazing!!! She did both our engagement photos and wedding and we were thrilled with the quality of both! She is quick to respond to comments or questions. She's extremely flexible and works quickly and efficiently to produce photos far exceeding my own expectations!! We will definitely keep her in mind for future big moments!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristi and Alex for the chance to shoot your engagement and wedding. Steven and I really had great time from start of the wedding to finish :) Both of your families are nice and sweet. Thanks again! 'Hope it's not the last photography opportunity for us :) Regards!

Krista · Married on 04/22/2017

Jen is very friendly and capable of working with your financial and photography needs. I would recommend hiring her husband as well, because then you get 2 photographers. I think she could have been more involved on the dance floor with photos, but honestly I can't really complain considering how much she did for us, and the great shots she took of us around the wedding venue. She was great at thinking up different poses and angles to take of us and our wedding party- overall she is great and I 100% recommend her! Very responsive, organized, professional, and on top of her business as well.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Krista and Jay for the opportunity. It was a great wedding. I really had fun shooting at the farm and with the horses :) You're such a fun and sweet couple. Keep in touch and hope it's not the last time between us.. Hope to see you both again in other photography opportunities. Thanks again!

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2016

We were hesitant to hire a second photographer in the beginning but we we’re so glad we did because she went above and beyond the expectation. We had about 250 guests and she managed to capture the special moments well without getting in the way of our primary photographer. She communicated effectively with us throughout the entire preparation until after the wedding. She’s very professional, and she came early the day of the wedding. The outcome of the photos are amazing, and they were sent just a few weeks after the wedding. She made sure that our expectations were fulfilled, and so we’re very pleased with her work. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa and Mark, and to your lovely family... for the opportunity.

Sarah · Married on 10/30/2016

We loved everything about Jen. She was always on time, professional, and managed her time wisely. She was able to accommodate anything we threw her way at any time. We also love that she didn't charge per photo and gave us a lot of variety. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Alvaro for the opportunity... and for the time and effort to write a review... May God continue to bless your family..

Bensley · Married on 10/15/2016

Jennifer is the best photographer out there! We booked her for our engagement session as well as our wedding! She was on time and allowed us to bring ideas that would help bring our dream wedding to life! An amazing event was captured by her skills and expertise! Look no further she is amazing! We thank you Jennifer from Mr. & Mr. Bensley and Marvel Brooks Partee

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bensley and Marvell... Keep in touch guys, even just via email. Best wishes always!

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2016

Jen is truly amazing!!! She is the sweetest person ever. She traveled all the way from Virginia to Georgia. She was professional yet homely. Like she was a friend. I hadn't realized her family had moved. I felt a little bad. She was super responsive and made the whole process easy and smooth. She showed up right on time. She made herself comfortable with everyone. It was a bit overwhelming with 6 small dogs in the house. (Not all mine. :) ) But she took it like a champ. She captured multiple pictures of all the babies. She took charge with poses and what I should do with my hands. I am the most awkward person ever. :) The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!!!! The colors were so vibrant. I love it! Our reception was shorter than I expected and we still had her for like 2-3 hours so she came up to me and said what should I do. I didn't have any idea. She said I'll make you a book instead. We agreed and I thought it was a great idea. She had a few teaser photos are Facebook hours later. Our photos were a little late but she waiting for the book to get to her first then she would send us the CD and the book at the same time. It didn't bother me at all. I had downloaded the photos from her website once she had edited them. If she didn't live so far I would definitely do more in the future. I love her work and her. You would be silly not to hire her!!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Hi Jess, thank you for the sweet review. Honestly, I was excited to come down to Atlanta for your wedding because you told me how you loved my photos before you even tried to book me. You and your family are all so sweet, I felt bad for turning down the meal because I went to the buffet before your wedding :) You and Anthony were very accomodating to me, I felt the Alabama hospitality as we were driving to the location.. Even with the wreck and detour hindering us, you were both patient. Congrats to both of you and wish you all the best to your married life. I'm honored to have captured the best memories of your special day. Loved the theme btw.. and special thanks to the "unplugged" wedding :)

Kimberley · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a great time, even though it was very cold and windy. Jen made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera for our first time getting photos done by someone other than family or friends.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kim and Paul... I had an amazing session with you guys too... All the best to both of you.

Jenny is SO sweet, SO accommodating, efficient and talented. We are so happy we used her for our wedding this past weekend.

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenny was amazing. Love the photos and she really worked with the price range I gave her since I had such a small wedding party and ceremony. Everyone at my wedding told me how much they loves Jenny and thought she did a great job capturing my big day!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Samantha and Andre, Am glad you love your photos... Wish you and your family all the best.. God bless..

Chris · Married on 04/16/2016

Amazing Photos and quick turnaround for all the photos!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chris and Jess... all the best to both of you

Dalila · Married on 11/22/2015

Great service by Jen! She actually did my maternity shoot, she was so friendly and helpful. I can't wait to have my baby boy so she can do our newborn photos too! :)

Steve · Married on 11/20/2015

Jen did a great job. She was very pleasant to work with. We were very happy with the professional pictures.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Steve and Kari for the opportunity... All the best to you both..

Darcell · Married on 09/27/2015

I was completely pleased with the work from Jenny. I am very particular about photographer... I hired a very expensive photographer for my wedding last month and was not as pleased with her work, professionalism, communication and promptness of delivery. I could not have asked for more. She had beautiful portrait as well as candid shots at the baby shower I hosted. I will definitely be using her services in the future.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Darcell, Naomi, family and friends... I had a great time taking your photos..

Jen was fantastic. On time, very professional, and the pictures turned out great! We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jen Wright Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Michael and Lara!

emily · Married on 07/11/2015

Jenifer was such an amazing photographer. She was very professional and so fun to work with! She had a great understanding of what I wanted for my wedding photos, and she did a great job of providing me with great photos and what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her as a photographer and will definitely use her services again.