40 Reviews for Jen Wright Photography, LLC

Wedding Portraits (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

I am so happy to let you know that my fiancé and I were so please with the outcome of our engagement pictures. Jen is such a great person, easy to talk with and has lots of ideas. We are a shy couple but we feel so much comfortable with her. She is Wonderful! We are very excited to have her as a photograher for our wedding in June 2018.

Profile Picture Almira, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband an I worked with Jen for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. Our engagement pictures were AMAZING. She's very professional,honest, direct and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding she has her husband (Steve) also a photographer assisted her, what an amazing combo our pictures were phenomenal. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. They work together professionally in a timely manner. Jen and Steven captured the best of the best. We enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them if you want the best photographs to remember your special day.

Profile Picture Almira, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files

My experience with jenny was amazing! She's super sweet, and shot our amazing engagement photos. She's also very reasonable with her prices!!! If you choose jenny, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was amazing! She was very responsive and helpful. She literally captured every moment of my wedding and provided me with a ton of amazing pictures. Will definitely use her again in the future for portraits.

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Jen for our annual Christmas photo, and we couldn't be happier with the experience! This was our first time using a professional photographer, so we weren't totally prepared for what might be needed. Jen worked with the poor lighting in our home and the horrendous weather outside to create beautiful photos of our family. Also, she was soooo patient with my squirmy kids! So glad that we found Jen -- we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture KAYNIEE, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was great to work with! Super flexible with times and very friendly. She was open to us suggesting poses, but also had her own suggestions which I appreciated. She was also very responsive in getting the photos back to us and did a great job editing. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very awkward people, especially in front of a camera. But Jenny has tricks up her sleeve to get you to feel comfortable and act naturally. Our photos turned out great, we would book Jenny again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen provided a great service and pictures.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is amazing!!! She did both our engagement photos and wedding and we were thrilled with the quality of both! She is quick to respond to comments or questions. She's extremely flexible and works quickly and efficiently to produce photos far exceeding my own expectations!! We will definitely keep her in mind for future big moments!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is very friendly and capable of working with your financial and photography needs. I would recommend hiring her husband as well, because then you get 2 photographers. I think she could have been more involved on the dance floor with photos, but honestly I can't really complain considering how much she did for us, and the great shots she took of us around the wedding venue. She was great at thinking up different poses and angles to take of us and our wedding party- overall she is great and I 100% recommend her! Very responsive, organized, professional, and on top of her business as well.

Profile Picture Krista, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were hesitant to hire a second photographer in the beginning but we we’re so glad we did because she went above and beyond the expectation. We had about 250 guests and she managed to capture the special moments well without getting in the way of our primary photographer. She communicated effectively with us throughout the entire preparation until after the wedding. She’s very professional, and she came early the day of the wedding. The outcome of the photos are amazing, and they were sent just a few weeks after the wedding. She made sure that our expectations were fulfilled, and so we’re very pleased with her work. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved everything about Jen. She was always on time, professional, and managed her time wisely. She was able to accommodate anything we threw her way at any time. We also love that she didn't charge per photo and gave us a lot of variety. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer is the best photographer out there! We booked her for our engagement session as well as our wedding! She was on time and allowed us to bring ideas that would help bring our dream wedding to life! An amazing event was captured by her skills and expertise! Look no further she is amazing! We thank you Jennifer from Mr. & Mr. Bensley and Marvel Brooks Partee

Profile Picture Bensley, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is truly amazing!!! She is the sweetest person ever. She traveled all the way from Virginia to Georgia. She was professional yet homely. Like she was a friend. I hadn't realized her family had moved. I felt a little bad. She was super responsive and made the whole process easy and smooth. She showed up right on time. She made herself comfortable with everyone. It was a bit overwhelming with 6 small dogs in the house. (Not all mine. :) ) But she took it like a champ. She captured multiple pictures of all the babies. She took charge with poses and what I should do with my hands. I am the most awkward person ever. :) The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!!!! The colors were so vibrant. I love it! Our reception was shorter than I expected and we still had her for like 2-3 hours so she came up to me and said what should I do. I didn't have any idea. She said I'll make you a book instead. We agreed and I thought it was a great idea. She had a few teaser photos are Facebook hours later. Our photos were a little late but she waiting for the book to get to her first then she would send us the CD and the book at the same time. It didn't bother me at all. I had downloaded the photos from her website once she had edited them. If she didn't live so far I would definitely do more in the future. I love her work and her. You would be silly not to hire her!!! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time, even though it was very cold and windy. Jen made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera for our first time getting photos done by someone other than family or friends.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny is SO sweet, SO accommodating, efficient and talented. We are so happy we used her for our wedding this past weekend.

Profile Picture User6649827, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny was amazing. Love the photos and she really worked with the price range I gave her since I had such a small wedding party and ceremony. Everyone at my wedding told me how much they loves Jenny and thought she did a great job capturing my big day!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing Photos and quick turnaround for all the photos!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service by Jen! She actually did my maternity shoot, she was so friendly and helpful. I can't wait to have my baby boy so she can do our newborn photos too! :)

Profile Picture Dalila, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen did a great job. She was very pleasant to work with. We were very happy with the professional pictures.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I was completely pleased with the work from Jenny. I am very particular about photographer... I hired a very expensive photographer for my wedding last month and was not as pleased with her work, professionalism, communication and promptness of delivery. I could not have asked for more. She had beautiful portrait as well as candid shots at the baby shower I hosted. I will definitely be using her services in the future.

Profile Picture Darcell, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Jen was fantastic. On time, very professional, and the pictures turned out great! We couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture User5475781, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenifer was such an amazing photographer. She was very professional and so fun to work with! She had a great understanding of what I wanted for my wedding photos, and she did a great job of providing me with great photos and what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her as a photographer and will definitely use her services again.

Profile Picture emily, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love my engagement and wedding photos!!!! Jen is amazing! Everything I asked for she did, and she was on time with everything. We got to take all the pictures we planned and stayed on our time schedule. The next day I was emailed a preview of my photos, and within a week all of my pictures were edited and uploaded. I could not have been happier with her as our photographer. Thank you so much Jen for capturing our wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/21/15, 3 Reviews