Jen Harvey Photography Reviews

Jen Harvey Photography 5
  • Caroline

Caroline · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Highly Recommend!

Jen is an absolute dream to work with! She made our engagement session so incredibly fun, and helped ease any awkwardness or nerves my fiance and I had in front of the camera immediately. We adore our pictures - they completely surpassed all of our expectations. And while her photography is absolutely stunning, what really sets Jen apart is how kind and fun she is to work with. I can't wait to have another reason to book Jen again in the future! Could not recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2019

Contagious Positive Vibes

Jen did a fantastic job on both our engagement and wedding photos. She is willing to travel, was great with our dog who was in both sets of photos, and actually managed to get my husband, who HATES getting his photo taken, to laugh and smile in our photos. Her demeanor is positive, friendly and professional. And of course, the photos were perfect!

Jen Harvey Photography 6
    Jen Harvey Photography 7
    Jen Harvey Photography 8
    Jen Harvey Photography 9
    Jen Harvey Photography 10
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Stunning Photos!

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Jen made our wedding day unbelievably special and was super fun to work with! From start to finish, Jen made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and it showed as our pictures turned out amazing. Jen made our wedding day pictures a fun and seamless experience. She is an extremely talented photographer and is very easy going. She was always easy to get in contact with and very responsive throughout the process. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing — Look no further!

Look no further! Jen (and her assistant photographer Erin) were beyond amazing on our special day. They were prompt, professional, and patient with everything that you can imagine happens on a wedding day! Jen and Erin made us feel comfortable and took amazing shots (if you haven’t already, visit her IG page to see her wonderful work) on our wedding day. Our sneak peek photos were also available so quickly despite it being peak wedding season for Jen! We can’t wait for another opportunity to work with Jen and her team.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 08/03/2019

Classic and gorgeous photos!!!

Jen is the best!!! We decided not to have a videographer and splurge on our wedding photographer instead. So glad we did! We loved Jen's style, her experience, and how down to earth she was. It was so easy working with her! She was punctual, accommodating (especially when I screwed up our engagement photo time) and gave us our photos back in such a timely manner! As we getting on the plane for our honeymoon Jen sent us some sneak peeks!! Jen and her second photographer were so calm on the wedding day and helped my nerves as well! She knew exactly what to do and was down for everything. She keeps you on schedule and made sure we got pictures of everything we wanted and asked for. Above all, I love the light and ethereal feel of Jen's photos. They are timeless and will be cherished forever! Book Jen for the best engagement and wedding photos you could ask for!

Jen Harvey Photography 11
    Jen Harvey Photography 12
    Jen Harvey Photography 13
    Jen Harvey Photography 14
    Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jen

Jen Davis · Married on 07/13/2019

Easy decision! Book Jen!!

Jen is a total pro with all things wedding and photography related, and I am so glad that a friend referred me to her. From the time we started working together, I felt great ease and comfort that our engagement and wedding photos were going to turn out well and importantly, we would have fun along the way. Jen is a kind person and has a warm presence. She is easy going and maintains a consistently positive attitude while wearing a smile on her face. My husband hates having his photo taken, but Jen was undeterred and got great photos of us at both our engagement session and on wedding day. She understood my "vision" and nailed the pics. She was flexible as our plans evolved and offered great advice along the way. She was willing to travel pretty far for our engagement photos and appreciated the sentimental location. On wedding day, Jen was my source of calm. I would simply turn to Jen and ask her where I needed to be, what I needed to be wearing, etc. I think I relied on her more than anyone else! I will forever remember how at ease Jen made me feel with her professionalism and warm personality. Thank you Jen!!

Jen Harvey Photography 15
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Coleen Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

So great to work with!

We loved having Jen as our wedding photographer! She made our special day so memorable. Her and her team were great to work with and they took the time to get to know us, and it shows in our pictures. We couldn’t imagine our wedding day without Jen. Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/29/2018

Delightful December Day!

Jen captured our wedding day and told a beautiful story! She captured details of the day that we missed or don't remember. Having not met Jen until wedding morning (we live in Hawaii with a Maryland wedding) Jen just knew how to put us at ease, she took charge and kept things moving so that there was no standing around and waiting. She even rearranged things when grooms father got ill to make sure we had time and photographs with him. I highly recommend Jen to any bride looking for a photographer- you will not be disappointed in her personality, work ethic or photos.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Jenna Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Jen is the best of the best

When my Husband and I got engaged the first thing we knew we had to book immediately was a photographer! The thought of having photos that would be passed on for years and years to come, and one day our great great grandkids could be looking at them, we knew we needed the best of the best. We found that with Jen Harvey. Not only did she reschedule 3 different times for our beautiful cherry blossom engagement shoot, but we last minute changed our wedding date and location to 600 miles away from home. Getting in touch with Jen immediately, she was available on our new date, was able to travel to our destination wedding AND find a second photographer for the new location! The day of the wedding, she captured every photo that you could possibly think of, and they turned out so beautiful. Thank you Jen for everything. We can wait for the next steps in our lives and we know we will have Jen there to photograph them!

Sent on 02/02/2019

COURTNEY · Married on 11/03/2018

Jen can handle it all!

It was a pleasure working with Jen and her team on our wedding day! She gave very helpful and honest guidance leading up to our wedding. On wedding day it was smooth sailing. She got the pictures we wanted and Jen was able to roll with the punches with a smile on her face. She’s a very talented photographer and we have the pictures to prove it! I wholeheartedly recommend Jen Harvey Photography for your events and weddings 💕

Sent on 10/31/2019

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Forever grateful we had Jen!!

I knew I loved Jen’s pictures and style when looking through her gallery so I was not surprised when we did our engagement session and I LOVED our pictures. I was also not surprised when I saw the first sneak peaks of our wedding and practically screamed with joy. What I was not expecting, however, was what a calming force Jen was during the weeks leading up to our wedding day and throughout the actual day itself. She calmed me down when a Nor’Easter was forecasted for our day and promised me she had shot plenty of weddings in the rain (and they were some of her favorites photos!). She even went out of her way to meet me at our venue the week of the wedding to help scout a photo spot when we were unexpectedly told we could now only use a specific (not ideal) part of the property. She even turned part bouncer when another wedding party walked directly behind us to take their own photos as we were capturing ours (seriously, who does that??). Long story short, I experienced a disaster the morning of my wedding which, admittedly, left me mentally shaken and put me in panic mode the rest of the morning. I didn’t realize it at the time but Jen was my rock. It is so important to click with your photographer and trust him/her. I will be forever grateful we picked Jen. She was incredibly professional, calm, accommodating, fun (!) and of course, extremely talented! I can’t emphasize enough how valuable Jen Harvey is for your wedding day! Thank you, THANK YOU, Jen!

Jen Harvey Photography 16
    Jen Harvey Photography 17
    Jen Harvey Photography 18
    Sent on 12/14/2018

Hope · Married on 09/29/2018

So happy we picked Jen!

In the whole wedding planning process, I think I spent the most time looking at different photograhers pages and day dreaming about what my wedding pictures would look like. We feel so fortunate to have found Jennifer! Before the wedding, she was professional, great with communicating, asking questions, and making sure she knew all of the little details and we wanted. On the day of, Jennifer made us feel at ease and was so thorough- she even put on a pair of rain boots and tried to climb in a stream just get to get the right picture! I couldn't be happier with our pictures- they are so perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 09/15/2018

She blew us away!

Jen is an amazing person with incredible skills! From the day I saw Jen's website, I knew she was the photographer for us. Her ability to capture moments is truly a gift from above. Working with her was so easy! She is fun, flexible, prompt, trustworthy, charismatic, and so much more. I not-so-secretly want to be her best friend because she is such a great person to know and be around. She shot our engagement shoot and wedding, and she was truly a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a photographer- you will not be disappointed!

Jen Harvey Photography 19
    Jen Harvey Photography 20
    Jen Harvey Photography 21
    Jen Harvey Photography 22
    Jen Harvey Photography 23
    Jen Harvey Photography 24
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Megan · Married on 12/29/2017

I wrote a review earlier in the year about Jen and how well our engagement photos went, but I couldn't help myself to not write a review about Jen and her partner for my wedding day. In my package I had a second photographer, Jen brought along Mattie and I felt like I had know Mattie just as long as I have known Jen. It was a bitter cold day at the end of December and Jen and Mattie took it like champs! They both captured some amazing photos and I look forward to seeing more from Jen! The ideas that we had they really brought it all to life and we are so happy about that! I would recommend Jen to any bride out there and I know my mom was so impressed with all the hard work that Jen and Mattie did! Thank you again Jen we look forward to working with you more in the future! :)

Sent on 01/04/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Jen was amazing to work with. She took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and made us feel comfortable taking professional pictures. The end result was more than we could have hoped for!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ekaterina · Married on 10/20/2017

Jen is amazing and very talented hands down!!!!! She was our photographer for engagement photo session and wedding. I could not have picked a better photographer to capture our memories on our special day. I am so thankful and happy that I found Jen and she was part of our new beginning. In my package, our engagement photo session was included. It was the perfect opportunity to meet Jen and see how she works, and pre see quality and style of pictures. The night before the engagement session we had a rain storm and Jen kept me updated on the weather forecast all the time to make sure we can do the session. She made it so easy, she literally tells you to just walk, but somehow she takes the most gorgeous pictures from the simple action. My husband is very shy and he felt very comfortable because it wasn’t staged and very natural. She pays attention to surroundings and little details that get in the picture. She has the eye for detail and puts her whole heart in the work, and it shows. We mostly corresponded by e-mail and her responses were timely! I prepared the family portrait list for our wedding day, which I provided to Jen and we were able to capture every single picture without a delay! I just can’t thank her enough for making it very very easy for us! For any brides out there I strongly suggest to give Jen a chance and trust that her work is amazing and you will never be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Merrit · Married on 06/16/2017

I honestly couldn't imagine my wedding day without Jen being a part of it. Aside from the gorgeous pictures she captured, she was such a calming presence to have around on the craziest day of our lives. When things got behind schedule, Jen took charge and rearranged things to make sure we wouldn't miss our first look, and helped keep me feeling like things were still running smoothly. Having Jen photograph my wife and I was honestly like having a friend take our wedding pictures, she's just so fun and easy to feel comfortable around. She also did an amazing job of corralling all of the various family members and bridal parties that were needed for pictures who kept getting distracted and wandering off! As far as the pictures they are everything I could have hoped for, Jen is an amazing photographer and was able to capture every memory from the day in such a beautiful way, we will cherish them forever! My wife and I area already planning additional shoots with Jen in the future, to document our life as our family grows. Would highly, highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Seon · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography! Jen was our photographer for our engagement photo session. From being the utmost professional to just an overall delight to work with, she's so good and there is no doubt about it. Most importantly, we felt so comfortable working with Jen during our shoot. We received our pictures on time and they turned out to be amazing- simple, classy, and so natural! Thanks so much for taking our pictures, Jen!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Christie · Married on 05/07/2016

I've known Jen for many years. I met her through my ex-boyfriend (she was dating and is now married to one of his best friends) and we stayed close even after my ex and I broke up. When I met her, I immediately knew we would be great friends. She has a beautiful soul with a heart of gold and is one of the most real people I know. When I got engaged to my now husband, I had no idea where to even start with planning a wedding. There were so many different vendors for each category; how do I know who to trust? Who is going to understand my style, my personality, my likes, my vision, etc., when they don't know me personally? Are they going to get to know me personally? Are they going to sit down and understand my vision? There were so many questions going through my head. But there was one category that first came to mind; a photographer. And I already knew who I was going to select, no questions asked, I don't care if others are better, cheaper, whatever. I was going with Jen Harvey no matter what. I actually made sure she was available on the date I wanted before I even selected the venue because I wasn't willing to select a different photographer if she wasn't available; I would just switch my date. To me, the photographer was one of the most important vendors and best investment of your special day. While it takes a village to make a wedding happen, the photographer is the person that's going to capture this day so beautifully (or not), and capture these special moments so that they will remain a reality for years to come and something to look back on and show your kids and your grandkids and your great grandkids. There was only one person I trusted and that was Jen. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, I could not have asked for anything better. If you look at her work, you can see for yourself just how talented she is. She is professional, very experienced, always on time and kept the day on track with the timeline. She captured our day so perfectly,

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

Jen was wonderful! She captured our wedding day perfectly and was great throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2015

Choosing a wedding photographer was high on my priority list. It was the second contract we signed after the venue. I wanted a photographer who was young, creative, talented, and Jen Harvey was our girl. Jen’s professionalism and positive attitude were more than we could have asked for and she exceeded our expectations. She is at the top of her game. She was always there when I needed her and responded to my e-mails right away. Her albums are stunning and our pictures are gorgeous. We have received so many compliments. Jen is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and we got along fantastically. I am Jen’s biggest cheerleader and would highly recommend her. I promise you will be impressed and so happy with picked Jen. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Tara · Married on 10/11/2014

I absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE Jen! She is an amazing photographer. I've worked with her 3 times in less than a year for photos. I did a boudoir shoot, engagement and wedding photos with her, and I am so happy that I found her. She is very professional, very detail oriented, and she knows how to make camera shy people feel more comfortable. The quality of her photos is second to none, she is absolutly amazing! I will be using her as my family photographer from here on out. Thanks so much Jen!! XOXO

Sent on 10/20/2014

After almost two years, I am still getting positive compliments on the photos that Jen took for our wedding (in Port Townsend, WA). I am a plus size bride and all I wanted to feel was beautiful on our wedding day - Jen captured this (me being a beautiful bride) + all the beauty that surrounded us too. She truly captured the heart and soul of our wedding and I am so thankful that she was our wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Experience

We had a wonderful experience with Jen and were honestly blown away by her photos! In addition to our wedding photos, we also had an engagement session with Jen and used one of the photos for our Save the Dates. On our wedding day, Jen was extremely professional, calm, and friendly – our bridal party and many members of our family commented on her positive demeanor. Her second shooter, Christina, was also fabulous and great with our young nieces and nephews! We received our photos a few days ago (our wedding was September 2nd) and could not be happier with each and every one. She sent them to us so quickly, too. From the getting ready shots, to capturing the joys in the first look, to snapping awesome action shots during the reception, we haven’t stopped looking at them. It was very helpful she had previously photographed at our venue and knew all the details inside and out. Many of our friends and family members have reached out to us since seeing the photos and said how truly impressed they are.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

I couldn't ask for a more fun or fabulous photographer for our wedding! We flew her in from Maryland to her old stomping grounds and I couldn't be happier with the product!!! Love her style of photography and she was flexible about getting just what we wanted. She's busy, but it is definitely worth getting on her calendar!!!

Sent on 07/26/2014