Jen Creed Reviews

45 | Philadelphia, PA

45 Reviews for Jen Creed

Annemarie · Married on 12/28/2013

Jen was absolutely outstanding. She was so cooperative and was willing to do whatever I asked of her.

Sent on 01/12/2014

sharon · Married on 10/19/2013

Jen creed was absolutely amazing!!! Her voice simply made our wedding ceremony!! We were blown away by the elegance and beauty to her singing. I cried a few times during our ceremony from the sound of Jen's voice!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2013

Jen is a true professional and quite frankly, one of the best female vocalists I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. She made my ceremony an unforgettable event - I can't even count the number of guests who raved about her talent! My wedding was so warm and personal thanks in large part to Jen.

I really appreciated her assistance with the music selection for the ceremony - I truly felt like I was working with a friend throughout the process. Jen took a genuine interest in making sure the selections reflected what we wanted, she was quick to respond and offered helpful advice that made everything so quick and easy.

Book her now!!!!!! I feel so fortunate to have found her and thank my lucky stars that she was available on my day!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Barbara · Married on 09/06/2013

Jen Creed did a wonderful job singing at our daughter's wedding. Jen was very easy to work with and her expertise was very helpful in choosing the music for the wedding ceremony. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the music was! I would highly recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Maryn · Married on 05/25/2013

Jen sang at our wedding mass 2 weeks ago and we have had so many people asking where we found the singer because her voice brought them to tears. People told us that they would drive over an hour each Sunday to go to mass if she was the singer! Truly an incredible voice and so easy to work with. Jen met my mom and I at Corner Bakery and we had the whole Mass planned in less than an hour. She has great suggestions for music to use, is willing to use the bride and groom's favorite songs, and offers honest opinions about song ideas. Our wedding music was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined thanks to Jen and the musicians that she works with!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kathie · Married on 05/24/2013

Jen will make your special event even more special! She was amazing and all the guests have not stopped talking about her beautiful voice..
    Her voice is pure and elegant and filled the church with such a beautiful sound.
    She will sing at any other event we have and I will recommend her to everyone!
    10 out of 10!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Renee · Married on 05/04/2013

Jen Creed- Thank you so much for being apart of our special day. You were amazing!!!, your YouTube video does not do you justice!, i was blown away by your voice as I came walking down the aisle, which is why i stopped at the lightpost to look and smile at you!! :)...Your voice was amazing. I can't thank you enough. I can't wait to get my wedding video and hear the real thing!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Laura · Married on 04/26/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Jen. She made our wedding ceremony beyond memorable. Not only was she incredible at the actual wedding, but she helped us choose all the songs for our ceremony beforehand. She looked at our readings and helped us choose music that complimented the theme of our ceremony. She was professional and friendly and just a pleasure to work with. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the music was at the ceremony. My husband and I highly recommend her! Our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2013

Jen was amazing and incredibly accommodating. She is always the professional and a real joy to work with. When I had contacted her to sing for my wedding she mentioned she would do her best despite having another previously booked event in the city and that she might have to leave my ceremony early. She performed all the songs I requested and it was a beautiful and seamless performance despite the fact that she had very little time to get to her next wedding... she never seemed flustered or rushed. Her voice is amazing and filled the church beautifully... all of the guests remarked on what a breathtaking ceremony it was and I have Jen to thank for that.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2013

My new husband and I received so many comments about how special our wedding mass was. I know a major part of that was because of Jen's beautiful voice. She brings a sense of peace to the church and her voice is priceless. Thank you, Jen!!!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2012

Jen was absolutely amazing! The minute I found out that she performed at weddings I knew that my wedding would not be complete without her voice. She guided me in choosing songs that best fit my ceremony and performed them perfectly. I couldn't tell you how many people came up to me after mass to tell me how beautiful her singing was...there were too many! I'm sure my wedding would have been beautiful either way, but Jen made it absolutely stunning!

Nora · Married on 06/22/2012

Jen was wonderful! She has a beautiful voice and helped make our wedding ceremony very special! Our family and friends are still commenting about about what an amazing job she did!

Dot · Married on 05/11/2012

Jen was fabulous and wonderful to work with. She was "the talk" of the cocktail hour!

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2012

There is no question that Jen is the best! Not only is her voice out of this world but the personality she brings to her work is amazing! She was extremely professional to work especially helping me with my song selections. Being so busy with wedding planning Jen took time in the middle of the day and scheduled a meeting over the phone, singing me selections for all my church music! Her voice is truly the greatest, people still talk about how wonderful the music was at my wedding! Thanks again Jen! - Alicia

Katie · Married on 01/28/2012

Jen sang at our wedding ceremony in January and we are so happy we chose her. She was very responsive and always got back to us right away to answer any questions we had. Jen was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. She made sure we had all of our music selections made and that she knew exactly what we wanted. Jen's voice is absolutely beautiful and several of our guests approached me after our ceremony to ask who she was because they had never heard such a beautiful voice. Music at a church ceremony is usually beautiful, but this was memorable. Jen's voice made our winter wedding ceremony magical. My husband and I highly recommend Jen to anyone who is looking for a singer for any event.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Nora · Married on 10/29/2011

My family and I have known Jen for many years and she was one of the first people we called when my husband and I got engaged. Jen has a voice that is so powerful yet peaceful at the same time, that we built our Catholic mass around her voice! Countless people complimented us for months after our wedding that it was one of the most beautiful mass' that they had ever attended. I cannot say enough about the remarkable person Jen is and the professionalism she showed in helping us plan our day and all of our music and instruments, she sure knows her stuff. Thank you Jen for being part of our "winter" wedding and making it so very special!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Meghan · Married on 09/17/2011

Jen was amazing! Her voice is unreal beautiful. She also gave me great service. I don't know music very well and was nervous about having to plan the wedding ceremony. Jen helped me out, made suggestions (including a nontraditional song that was beautiful, appropriate, and some friends have borrowed the idea), sang the songs over the phone so I knew what they were, and really worked around my schedule. Further Jen helped me find additional musicians who were fantastic too! I didn't hear them before the ceremony, but wasn't worried about their abilities. She worked with the music director of the church so that I didn't have to worry about anything. My guests were very impressed and I couldn't have been happier! My ceremony was perfect! I always recommend Jen!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jen Creed was responsive from the beginning and able to work out the music for our wedding ceremony quickly after another musician was not able to provide music when our wedding date was already close. She offered helpful suggestions as needed, but was flexible and let us choose the music that best fit our wedding and us, including doing a piece in a foreign language after we provided a sample recording. The organist she arranged to play for our wedding was skilled, accomplished, and a pleasure to hear. Jen's singing voice is beautiful and it was a pleasure to listen to her sing the pieces we chose. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend and would employ her again myself if an occasion arises.

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • User5421979 · 2+ years ago

Jen was great! We had so many people tell us how much they enjoyed her singing! We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jen did a beautiful job providing music for the ceremony. It was great to have that special and unique touch added to make it one of of a kind!

Sent on 09/20/2014