Look Portraits Reviews

8 | Newport News, VA

8 Reviews for Look Portraits

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2016

So thrilled with our wedding photographer, Jen Clark! She traveled over two hours each way, on the fourth of July, just to capture our special day, and the pictures are incredible!

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

Jen is awesome! I booked her for both my engagement shoot and wedding. The wedding has not happened yet, but we did the engagement shoot last week. She was such a professional and made both my fiancé and me very comfortable! Saw the sneak peaks, and the photos are amazing! Can't wait to see what she does on the big day!

Holly · Married on 07/17/2015

I can't say enough great things about Jen Clark as a person and a photographer! She came to us very highly recommended and we soon learned why. She is a pleasure to work with and has a wonderful eye. Both my (now) husband and I hate having our pictures taken, but we both felt instantly at ease with Jen and her direction. We learned after our gorgeous engagement shoot with her to just listen and do whatever she tells you to do and the product will be beautiful. The day after our wedding, she already had a "sneak peek" gallery ready for us and we could not be happier with the way the photos look. The compliments have not stopped rolling in! By the end of the wedding she felt like part of the family - my parents (and we!) just adore her and her beautiful artistry.

Dani · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I had a crazy, hectic, perfect wedding and we are so glad we had Jen Clark to capture all our memories. We met her through my mother in law who saw her at a friends wedding and she did our engagement session quickly after. We had a few ideas for the session but were flexible and she came up with great ideas and found beautiful places to have pictures taken around Richmond. We loved the pictures, but our favorites were the ones that she put her own creativity into. She caught moments that were real and not all posed either.
    She kept in touch with us all the way up until our wedding and was great help with finding other vendors that were great for us as well and helping us with a timeline too. A week before the wedding we talked and texted about the torrential rain in the forecast for our outdoor wedding with no rain plan. She kept us calm and came up with ideas on how we can still get great pictures and was happy and positive the whole day. She caught pictures that represented our wedding and us. We loved having her at the wedding and having her as a photographer along with her other photographer who was just as nice and wonderful.
    After the wedding we got the pictures very quickly and she has been in touch with us ever since about how to put together the photo album and answering any other questions as well.
    We would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who not only does a great job, but is so caring and passionate about what she does.

Sara · Married on 07/19/2014

Jen Clark Photography is great! We highly recommend her to capture your special moments!

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2011

Jen is an absolutely incredible photographer with such professionalism. She has great ideas of her own but is willing to do anything the client envisions as well. She is vibrant, enthusiastic and so creative! There's no doubt she loves her job! With all photography needs and desires, you cannot go wrong with choosing Jen Clark!

Aubrey · Married on 09/03/2011

Jen Clark is amazing! She has photographed many life events for me, and the quality of her work never ceases to amaze me. My wife and I got married on a very hot and humid September day. Jen, and her team, worked their tails off, dripping sweat (yet never complaining!) and provided us with the most beautiful pictures to forever remember our special day. I can promise anyone reading this, you will not go wrong choosing Jen Clark Photography!

Susan · Married on 12/26/2008

Jen did a fantastic job photographing my son's wedding. She calls her photography style "fun" and I totally agree. She captured the entire wedding party perfectly. The venue was all outside but we also had a trolley that was utilized for some great pictures. Jen was dedicated to working with the bride to capture such a special day.. She also has a 2nd photographer at weddings and this works out great to capture the event at all angles! Great job and highly recommend her services.. she also did the engagement pictures which turned out very nice!