JEM of Events Reviews

15 | Kapolei, HI

15 Reviews for JEM of Events

Brian V. Klinger-Maxwell · Married on 01/17/2019

Don't hesitate to hire this man.

Our quiet wedding at sunset was all that we had hoped. Pacific Ocean surf, barefoot on friends' backyard, calm and quiet, and we are now married! Thanks to Eddie for his calm and peaceful demeanor.

Sent on 02/14/2019

JEM of Events's reply:

Awe thanks so very much! It truly was a pleasure to marry you guys! Much love to you both!
    Aloha!
    Eddie

Page · Married on 07/02/2014

Mr. Murray was nothing but Professional from the time he arrived to the time he cleaned up and finished. The food was delicious and all enjoyed by all for the choices I made of food. , Also he was such a wonderful people person with the most Gracious manner.
    ) would recommend and have to friends and professionals.

Christine · Married on 05/11/2013

Very friendly. Able to make changes at the last minute. Good cake!

Michael · Married on 05/11/2013

Eddie provided excellent food and decorations and a beautiful cake for our wedding, he was always smiling and considerate and listened to our needs and put them first. With his professionalism and attention to the smallest detail our wedding which had over 100 people show up when we had planned for only 70, he went above and beyond in ensuring that their was more than enough food and made everyone feel welcome.
    All who attended were greatly pleased with his services.. Simply the best...

Tamika · event on: 07/29/2014

The service was extremely exceptional! Quality was great, the went above and beyond I couldn't have asked for a better event. I would definitely recommend Jem of Events to others. Not to mention the deserts were out of this world. Jen of event's you out done your selves.

• User4328217 · event on: 06/16/2013

Jem of Events saved the day for me. We were planning an anniversary at my church and Eddie and company stepped in and assisted us every step of the way. Their leadership and insight on social events was just what we needed to get started and I give them major kudos for making our event a success. They provided total service for us from choosing invitations, decorations, menu and the input to the program and saluting our honorees. I will be using Jem of Events again and again. The did a terrific job in taking the lead for our event which allowed us to be able to relax and enjoy the evening.

Arlanda · event on: 03/22/2014

I really enjoyed working with Eddie. He was a lot of fun, very professional, and he made my 50th birthday very memorable and the talk of the town.

Chenora · event on: 12/09/2012

The food is sooo good. It was neatly prepared. A lot for everyone to enjoy a second serving. The cake is sooo delicious.

Demetrius · event on: 12/14/2013

I had been told that the food from JEM of Events was top quality (and it did not disappoint) so I was already expecting that. What I wasn't expecting was the quality of service and personal attention from Edward Murray himself. Edward made sure to take the time to answer all questions and double check my needs vs my order and even make suggestions. He was charming, flexible and most of all professional. I'll definitely be using JEM of Events in the future.

• W

wilbert · event on: 07/17/2014

Everything he does is so amazing. He is very impressive with all his work I would recommend him to everyone

Kim · event on: 12/22/2012

Food is delicious. Food presentation and table set-up is neat and looks great. Home-made cakes are to die for!! Highly recommended.

• User4342915 · event on: 04/02/2014

By choosing to conduct business with this company you are making a grand decision they are a very family oriented and professional company with great organization and I highly recommend them.

Anthony · event on: 08/14/2014

JEM of Events did a phenomenal job in their tour of the Island. Mr. Murray contoured the tour in a way that was historic, aesthetic, and joyfully hectic. We saw traditional sites and other attractions that made this tour the highlight of my vacation. Thank you JEM of Events. When I return to Hawaii, I will utilize your services again.

Joanye · Married on 07/02/2014

Although I contacted JEM of Events at the last minute, for my vow renewal ceremony and with an unusual request (a cupcake wedding cake), I received exceptional, friendly and reasonable service.

James · event on: 06/30/2014

The planning and service were excellent.