Jeffrey Studio Reviews

45 | Nesconset, NY

45 Reviews for Jeffrey Studio

45 Jeffrey Studio Reviews

Maria · Married on 06/19/2017

Best of everything! The most professional and best quality and services I have ever come across! Best money ever spent!

Paige · Married on 11/04/2016

Jeffery studios was amazing! They made the day fun and got the most amazing shots throughout the hectic day! Definitely worth 5 stars!!

• Karen & RJ (Pam) Wedding

Karen · Married on 09/10/2016

Wonderful photography. Beautiful work. Allen is very professional and had great ideas for shots. Love his work.

Alicia · Married on 08/20/2016

For your wedding day you want professionals who are sharp, tactful and ready to offer you nothing but their best; look no further than Jeffrey Studios. They were on time and they captured so many memorable and profound moments. From the hotel to the dance floor there are so many great pictures to frame. I would recommend Jeffrey Studios to anyone!!

Maria · Married on 06/19/2016

The most professional and most accommodating service, best variety and quality of products and services They are mine and my families photographers of choice! Best money I ever spent! Most reasonable too!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

Think about the personality of the photographer. Is he/she who you'll want to spend 7-8+ hours with on your big day?

Alan at Jeffrey Studio is truly a professional who does beautiful work! We loved how approachable he was throughout our whole wedding planning process and when it came down to the big day, he made the task of getting our photos taken a breeze! All of our family and friends have marveled over our stunning photos and we highly recommend him for your next special event. Thank you again Alan!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jeffrey Studio's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, best of luck to you and Anthony!

Mariangela · Married on 11/01/2015

We had nothing but the best experience with Jeffrey Studios! Jessica was always helpful if we had any questions and Alan was always on point with the photography. Our engagement shoot was so much fun - a great ice breaker for all of us. Our wedding was an incredibly positive experience- he did it all by himself and captured every moment. He did an amazing job with our boys and kept the experience light and fun - putting everyone at ease! Not only did we get compliments about him throughout the day- but now everyone is able to reflect on the the work he did with our wedding album! We love the captured memories and having had the opportunity to work with Jeffrey Studios! Would do it again in a heart beat!

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2015

Jeffrey Studio is wonderful. I used them for my wedding and everything was handled in a professional and courteous manner. The office staff is fabulous, and Diane, my photographer was on point. She kept my guests in line and looking their best for every picture. Would highly recommend them!!

Alan from Jeffrey Studio, captured my wedding day so beautifully. He was very professional, always answered our calls when we called. Pricing we even great! I've recommended him to everyone I know. and I will certainly book him again if needed! After our wedding (2 weeks after), I gave birth to our daughter 7 weeks early. We handed in our wedding book selections late and they STILL had the book done in such a timely manner. And the book was perfect. Thank you for making our wedding day even more special

Mike · Married on 05/03/2015

The studio was highly recommended by the Watermill Inn and they were correct as they did a wonderful job. We have a lot of great memories as the pictures came out great,

• F

Frances · Married on 03/28/2015

Alan was terrific, he made everyone laugh and was super patient and accommodating. I didn't have a wedding party so I felt Alan went beyond to help me when getting ready for our big moment. I definitely would recommend Jeffrey Studio.

Kathryn · Married on 03/07/2015

Alan was an amazing photographer! He did everything I asked for as far as the photo's I wanted. He got it all done in the time frame that I specified and they came out BEAUTIFUL!!! He worked wonders with the range of age groups within my bridal party and had the little toddlers focused and attentive for every picture!!

Maria · Married on 10/11/2014

Jeffrey Studio was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding last March. Alan is very proffesional and his work is amazing. Our pictures were ready before we came back from our honeymoon! It was so hard to choose our album pictures because we loved every single one. We would choose him again without a doubt !!!!

Brittney · Married on 08/31/2014

So happy with our wedding photos. Jeffrey studios was excellent. I would highly recommend them. We used them at the Watermill in Smithtown, NY.

Kristina · Married on 08/02/2014

Jeffrey Studio beautifully captured our special day from beginning to end. The quality of their work was outstanding. My husband and I were lucky enough to choose Jeffrey Studio, and we have amazing photographs to cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend Jeffrey Studio for anyone looking for a photographer that is not only professional but wonderfully talented.

Rosalind · Married on 06/14/2014

Outstanding Service !!! Everyone was EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL . I would HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Jeffrey 's Studio for ANY OCCASION ??

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2014

Alan is Amazing. Photos came out great for both the engagement shoot and the actual wedding. I would choose him over and over again.

Jon · Married on 04/26/2014

Alan is an incredibly talented and dedicated photographer. We were very happy with our decision to use him. The album came out very nice as well and better than anything you could make yourself on vistaprint, etc.

Stacie · Married on 02/16/2014

Alan of Jeffrey studios was excellent. He captured ever moment. He is A true genius. His work is beautiful.

A pleasure to work with and worked well with our needs and wants.

Tom & Lisa · Married on 08/24/2013

Alan was great. He was very professional and could not have asked for a better photographer. Highly recommend him to anyone for any venue. Thanks Alan for all your help

blanche · Married on 08/02/2013

Thomas at the Cresthollow Country Club recommended them and I am glad he did
    Such a nice person
    Quality was there
    He put in so many hours and never rushed us.
    His price was too low for the quality of work
    Great Job

wow
    jack and rose flowers recommended this photographer and he was excellent.
    almost as excellent as my flowers were
    very patient
    very experienced
    great personality
    great price too
    I suggest you come here and use him he is so nice

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jeffrey Studio's reply:

!

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2013

Great job done at my wedding which was on a working farm! We got some super unique shots incorporating the animals and farm. My husband who hates getting his picture taken enjoyed the process. We got so many amazing shots that capture our day!

Antoinette · Married on 06/28/2013

Alan made our wedding memorable! We still look at our wedding photos and watch our wedding video even though it has been 3 and a half yrs ago! Thank you Alan for all that you did to make our wedding real and alive! Very down to earth guy and very professional!