45 Reviews for Jeffrey Studio

45 Jeffrey Studio Reviews

Best of everything! The most professional and best quality and services I have ever come across! Best money ever spent!

Profile Picture Maria , 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeffery studios was amazing! They made the day fun and got the most amazing shots throughout the hectic day! Definitely worth 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Paige, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photography. Beautiful work. Allen is very professional and had great ideas for shots. Love his work.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

For your wedding day you want professionals who are sharp, tactful and ready to offer you nothing but their best; look no further than Jeffrey Studios. They were on time and they captured so many memorable and profound moments. From the hotel to the dance floor there are so many great pictures to frame. I would recommend Jeffrey Studios to anyone!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The most professional and most accommodating service, best variety and quality of products and services They are mine and my families photographers of choice! Best money I ever spent! Most reasonable too!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Think about the personality of the photographer. Is he/she who you'll want to spend 7-8+ hours with on your big day?

Alan at Jeffrey Studio is truly a professional who does beautiful work! We loved how approachable he was throughout our whole wedding planning process and when it came down to the big day, he made the task of getting our photos taken a breeze! All of our family and friends have marveled over our stunning photos and we highly recommend him for your next special event. Thank you again Alan!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had nothing but the best experience with Jeffrey Studios! Jessica was always helpful if we had any questions and Alan was always on point with the photography. Our engagement shoot was so much fun - a great ice breaker for all of us. Our wedding was an incredibly positive experience- he did it all by himself and captured every moment. He did an amazing job with our boys and kept the experience light and fun - putting everyone at ease! Not only did we get compliments about him throughout the day- but now everyone is able to reflect on the the work he did with our wedding album! We love the captured memories and having had the opportunity to work with Jeffrey Studios! Would do it again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Mariangela, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeffrey Studio is wonderful. I used them for my wedding and everything was handled in a professional and courteous manner. The office staff is fabulous, and Diane, my photographer was on point. She kept my guests in line and looking their best for every picture. Would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alan from Jeffrey Studio, captured my wedding day so beautifully. He was very professional, always answered our calls when we called. Pricing we even great! I've recommended him to everyone I know. and I will certainly book him again if needed! After our wedding (2 weeks after), I gave birth to our daughter 7 weeks early. We handed in our wedding book selections late and they STILL had the book done in such a timely manner. And the book was perfect. Thank you for making our wedding day even more special

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The studio was highly recommended by the Watermill Inn and they were correct as they did a wonderful job. We have a lot of great memories as the pictures came out great,

Profile Picture Mike, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alan was terrific, he made everyone laugh and was super patient and accommodating. I didn't have a wedding party so I felt Alan went beyond to help me when getting ready for our big moment. I definitely would recommend Jeffrey Studio.

Profile Picture Frances, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alan was an amazing photographer! He did everything I asked for as far as the photo's I wanted. He got it all done in the time frame that I specified and they came out BEAUTIFUL!!! He worked wonders with the range of age groups within my bridal party and had the little toddlers focused and attentive for every picture!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeffrey Studio was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding last March. Alan is very proffesional and his work is amazing. Our pictures were ready before we came back from our honeymoon! It was so hard to choose our album pictures because we loved every single one. We would choose him again without a doubt !!!!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a very good value! We got video, photography, and photo booth with them and all were great.

Profile Picture Andy, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

So happy with our wedding photos. Jeffrey studios was excellent. I would highly recommend them. We used them at the Watermill in Smithtown, NY.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeffrey Studio beautifully captured our special day from beginning to end. The quality of their work was outstanding. My husband and I were lucky enough to choose Jeffrey Studio, and we have amazing photographs to cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend Jeffrey Studio for anyone looking for a photographer that is not only professional but wonderfully talented.

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great experience, the pictures were beautiful. During the day of the wedding he was there before me and ready to start. I've did a awesome job, was very friendly and got great photos of the guest as well!! I would Def Use them again and recommend to others.

Profile Picture Nachica, 7/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Outstanding Service !!! Everyone was EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL . I would HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Jeffrey 's Studio for ANY OCCASION ??

Profile Picture Rosalind, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Alan is Amazing. Photos came out great for both the engagement shoot and the actual wedding. I would choose him over and over again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alan is an incredibly talented and dedicated photographer. We were very happy with our decision to use him. The album came out very nice as well and better than anything you could make yourself on vistaprint, etc.

Profile Picture Jon, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alan of Jeffrey studios was excellent. He captured ever moment. He is A true genius. His work is beautiful.

Profile Picture Stacie, 2/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

A pleasure to work with and worked well with our needs and wants.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alan was great. He was very professional and could not have asked for a better photographer. Highly recommend him to anyone for any venue. Thanks Alan for all your help

Profile Picture Tom & Lisa, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews

Thomas at the Cresthollow Country Club recommended them and I am glad he did
Such a nice person
Quality was there
He put in so many hours and never rushed us.
His price was too low for the quality of work
Great Job

Profile Picture blanche, 8/2/13, 2 Reviews

wow
jack and rose flowers recommended this photographer and he was excellent.
almost as excellent as my flowers were
very patient
very experienced
great personality
great price too
I suggest you come here and use him he is so nice

View Vendor Response