Jeffrey A. Miller Catering Reviews

Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 6
Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 7
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 06/08/2019

Quality and attention to detail will delight you!

While most couples start their venue searches based on location or ambiance, my fiance and I had one "must have" on our list: Excellent food. JAM Catering continues to delight and surprise us. We toured 4-5 other venues before discovering JAM, and I was so undewhelmed by the cuisine options. They all screamed "boring wedding food." But JAM is different. Their menus are seasonal, farm-to-table, and a foodie's dream. They prepare every single item on site at their venues, which means you'll never have reheated entrees or stale appetizers. They're also the most flexible team I've encountered. We were able to swap out a traditional wedding cake for a fun donut bar at no extra cost, and they're experts at accommodating all dietary needs, from my dairy allergy to kosher and vegan meals. Their table and station displays are also BEAUTIFUL. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Delicious

When we booked our wedding at the Anthony Wayne House, we were taken back by the beauty of the property. However, beyond this, the food is absolutely delicious. We left our couples tasting completely stuffed and couldn't stop talking about the food for days. All of the food is extremely fresh and always homemade. We can't wait for our guests to be blown away by the variety of food as well as the quality and taste. We have spoken to previous brides at the venue and they constantly tell us how their guests are still talking about the food to this day! We are also excited that our day-of coordinator, Lauren, is going to make sure we are able to actually taste and enjoy the food on our big day! I would recommend JAM catering to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Allie · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend for weddings!

We had a great experience working with JAM catering for our wedding at the American Swedish Historical Museum. The food was amazing and the staff made the event run incredibly smoothly from start to finish. Our planner Erika was super helpful and organized throughout the entire process and helped make sure everything was perfect, down to the smallest detail. I would highly recommend JAM catering and the American Swedish Historical museum for your wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Exceptional Catering

JAM did an exceptional job! We had our tasting about 8 months before our wedding and very impressed with the quality, presentation, ingredients, and selection available, and they delivered on our wedding day as expected. We had many options and ways to customize the meal and added in a dim sum cart to our cocktail hour as well as fresh cookies as a late night snack which were both hits with our guests. Service on the day of was wonderful also! Thanks again JAM Catering!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

Everything about this catering company has been wonderful! Super fun process in planning my wedding for December 8, 2018 at the John James Audubon center. I’m so excited for the day to come because this catering company is a one stop shop. Between the incredible farm fresh food and the rock star planners all my worries are put at bay. I’m so happy that the venue has JAM as their exclusive caterer.

Sent on 04/06/2018
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Food & Excellent Service

We were so happy we chose to get married at a venue that was partnered with Jeffrey Miller Catering (JAM). Staff were great and the food was incredible. We had the privilege of running into Jeffrey Miller on two separate occasions throughout the wedding process. He was so friendly! Aside from our wedding day, the menu tasting day was our favorite day of the wedding process. So. Much. Good. Food. For the tasting, you are able to try the menu options of all four seasons. You will leave full and happy. I loved the option of the duet entree for our wedding. I had never heard of this option before, but it allowed guests to get the best of both worlds. We received great feedback about our dinner from so many of our guests! Your cake is also included! JAM staff were also wonderful throughout the entire wedding planning process. At our venue, we had two day-of coordinators that made sure our day went off without a hitch. I would describe their pricing per plate as on the moderate side, but I do believe it is worth it. Guests get fresh, farm to table meals that are unique and delicious! Also, every single venue JAM is partnered with is stunning in its own unique way! We got married at John James on 10/27/2018.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Carly · Married on 09/29/2018

My fiance and I are getting married at the American Swedish Historical Museum, one of JAM's catering venues, in September and we just attended the group tasting this past weekend. I wasn't sure what to expect going into the tasting and was afraid I was going to be overwhelmed with all of the options but JAM made the whole experience enjoyable. Everything was very organized from the start and we even received folders with details of the food that we were about to taste. I know some people may not find group tastings appealing, especially if it is 7-8 months before the wedding but that's not the case with JAM. One of the things that attracted us to a JAM venue was that they made it a point to tell us from the start that everything is flexible and can be customized. That being said, we tried a few bites that may not traditionally be offered on a fall menu but we are comforted knowing that it is still an option to have them at our wedding.

I should also mention that all of the food was amazing! We were blown away by everything, including the bbq in a jar station, paella station and guacamole station. We are certainly going to have a hard time not choosing everything when we sit down and plan our menu!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2018

My coordinator Lynn at Tyler Arboretum has made the process of wedding planning so smooth-- I am the least stressed bride I have ever come across. :)
    Being an out of town bride, Lynn has been flexible with our schedule and met with us to finalize all the details of our special day on the date that we were available to do so. All of my emails with questions and requests are addressed within a day; and if she is unable to answer right away, she lets me know when she will be able to. I feel confident that she is doing her best to accommodate all of my ideas and needs.
    I am so happy that we chose this vendor and venue, and I can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2018

REVIEW OF JAM CATERING (FOOD ONLY):

We are getting married at a JAM venue later this year and just had our tasting with one of the head chefs in their center city office. What an amazing experience! Upon entering and being sat at a beautifully set table my fiance, myself and our parents got to enjoy a handful of hor dourves, entrees and wedding cake with our parents. Steve, the chef was on hand and happy to talk through any entree questions including sauces, how things were prepared, etc. I don't think I've ever tasted such good food (I don't even want to say "wedding food" 'cause this was way above and beyond any expectation I had certainly above any meal I've ever had at a wedding) - and the variety of options is just unreal. The portions were large - and proteins were served with GRITS (my favorite!) instead of the basic wedding mashed potato. Wedding planning is stressful enough and it's nice to have zero concerns regarding your caterer and I am so appreciative of the beautiful night we got to have privately with our parents. Can't wait to dig in at our wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 8
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 9
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 10

Janice · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter recently got married at the John James Audubon Center. The setting couldn’t of been more perfect. Everything about JAM Catering was perfect. Food was fabulous, staff was courteous. Shelley are planned was the best!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 09/22/2018

Beyond Expectations

We could not possibly have been happier with our wedding - and JAM catering basically planned all of it. They made planning so easy, and we were absolutely STUNNED by how luxurious and top-of-the-line everything was on the wedding day. The coordinator, Mandy, was so fun and down-to-earth and made everything run so smoothly. I would choose them 1000x over for our wedding day and couldn't give higher recommendations. Our guests commented not only on how delicious the food was, but also how friendly, attentive, and festive the waitstaff was! Honestly, we just picked the simplest (read: least expensive) service option and the cocktail spread and dinner service was beyond extravagant! JAM catering added so much joy and elegance to our wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 11
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 12
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 13
    Jeffrey A. Miller Catering 14
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent team and food from JAM Catering

Amazing experience working with JAM for our Sept 2018 wedding at the Anthony Wayne House! Our planner Lynn was such a sweetheart, and always available to answer any questions that I had. She would always respond within a days time to any questions - or she would let me know when you would be able to get back to me with an answer or picture. The entire wedding planning experience was stress free with her. And the day of was no different! After our ceremony Lynn was at the end of the aisle waiting for us with beverages, and our day of attendant Cindy was there with a plate of hors d'oeuvres :) The venue was beautiful and unique, and the food itself at our wedding was delicious! With my husband being a chef, expectations were set high and definitely met!
    Our guests are still raving about the food and the wonderful day that was had! Thanks again to Lynn, Cindy and the entire JAM team!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

My fiance and I are getting married in August at the Anthony Wayne House, and we are using Jeffrey Miller Catering for our wedding. JAM has been incredibly professional and helpful in the planning process. We attended their tasting and could not have been more impressed with the homemade food served oven to table. The freshness of the food, quality farm-to-table ingredients and beautiful presentation are perfect for ourselves and our guests. I highly recommend working with JAM, and I cannot wait for my big day in August!! :)

Sent on 12/17/2017

Annie · Married on 07/21/2018

Delicious food and gorgeous presentation. Many people told me it was the best wedding food they’d ever had. Their cocktail hour blew everyone away. Classic meal options with fresh, unique twists. Very professional and the service was excellent.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Eric · Married on 05/19/2018

Highly recommend JAM Catering! We are getting married in May of 2018 at the Anthony Wayne House in Paoli, where JAM is the exclusive venue caterer. Our event coordinator Angela has been amazing to work with so far and has really helped take the stress out of our wedding planning process. Note: JAM is not your typical bland chicken/salmon/beef wedding caterer. They have A LOT of food options to choose from (short rib, duck, mahi mahi, brisket, etc...I could keep going), all of which is fresh and farm to table. If you are a foodie and want your guests to actually remember the food they had at your wedding, choose JAM!

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

*POST WEDDING UPDATE* JAM gave me the wedding I had no idea I even dreamed of. I wasn't really into a lot of the details, so beyond a main outline, I just let JAM, Buttercup, and the rest of my vendors take the reigns and I would not have changed a thing. Emily was the most amazing coordinator to work with, and I could not be more thankful. JAM truly makes every penny worth it...and then some.

My fiance and I are getting married in April 2018 at Tyler Arboretum, where JAM is the exclusive caterer. We just recently attended our tasting and I could not be more excited about the food! When JAM says that their food is all homemade, fresh, and never frozen...I definitely believe it! I also assumed that since JAM embraces farm to table and seasonal selections, there might not be much to choose from. WRONG! There are almost too many choices. The food served at the tasting was all very flavorful and I was super impressed by the range of cultural influences. JAM does everything from BBQ to Tandoori Chicken, and they do it well.

In addition to just sampling food at the tasting, JAM sets the event up to mimic a wedding. I loved this because I got an idea of just how my cocktail hour and dinner would go. Everything was set up beautifully and was very well run. The staff kept up really well with the hors d'oeuvres and nothing ran out. They even had little to-go bags and boxes for the dessert stations!

Emily, the assistant manager at Tyler Arboretum and my wedding coordinator, was also there and was so great about coming over to us and chatting about our plans and the next steps. She had definitely taken the time to review our information beforehand as she remembered everything I had told her a year prior! I could not have been more impressed. The assistance you get from your JAM coordinator is worth EVERY penny and no other venue comes close to this level of service. We are so excited and have no worries about our wedding because we chose to work with JAM!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Jeffrey Miller Catering was great to work with from start to finish. Emily originally took us on tours to several Jeffrey Miller venue sites and kept listening to our vision until we found the perfect place at the Aldie Mansion. Our coordinator, Catherine, was amazing and made it a very easy-going experience. The food was fantastic and getting to attend the tasting was an awesome experience. The appetizers were awesome and our guests were raving about them!! Our main courses were so tasty and everything was very high quality on the day of. The staff was all very professional and accommodating. Overall it was a great experience working with them!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Anthony · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I chose to tie the knot at the JJAC on 10/14/17. From the moment we set foot on the gorgeous grounds at Audubon, we KNEW it was the place where we were meant to marry. Setting all other factors aside, the property is simply gorgeous and offers an array of beautiful locations for ceremony, cocktails, and reception.

We chose to have our ceremony in the gorgeous apple orchard, our cocktail hour in the 100+ year old barn (with its cracked plaster walls and wooden beams, the barn is a rustic couples DREAM location), and reception in the amazing pavilion. Combined with the perfect weather, the grounds at Audubon provided ample space for multiple changes of scenery all culminating with our dream reception in the pavilion where we were able to leave all of the gorgeous windows raised. On one side we had the fire pit surrounded by log seating, lawn games, and string lighting, on the opposite side was the bar and photo booth. Having all of the outdoor space effectively doubled the size of the reception and created this amazing indoor-outdoor experience that we had always dreamed of.

Now having said all of that, beyond its beautiful spaces Audubon offers another indispensable benefit which comes in the form of Jeffrey Miller Catering!! Specifically, Shannon (our Wedding Coordinator) and Tom from Buttercup (Jeffrey Miller's floral and event design division) were HUGE assets to us during the planning process; I can safely say that our wedding simply would not have been possible without their unbelievable patience, creativity, flexibility, and passion. They both care so much about what they do, we genuinely felt like they were almost as invested in our big day as we were! These two, with the help of their amazing staffs, helped to turn our rough ideas and pinterest boards into the romantic and enchanted forest wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Duke Art Gallery in October 2017 and were so so glad we chose to work with Jeffrey Miller Catering. We could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding day and entire planning experience. Craig really goes above and beyond in every aspect of the day. We were so impressed with his attention to detail and knew we did not have to worry at all that everything would run smoothly. It was a pleasure to work with Craig throughout the year of planning because he was always professional and accommodating to our schedule and needs. On the day of, he made sure we were fed, kept on schedule and most importantly, enjoyed ourselves- we are so grateful for that because the day goes by so fast! All the JAM staff were so friendly and attentive. We have received so many compliments from our guests on the food (our favorite was the cake, which was seriously amazing)! We can't recommend working with JAM highly enough. They take so much stress out of the wedding planning process and will help you have an absolutely beautiful wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were married at the Raquet Club and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! JAM was awesome. The food was delicious and they were so flexible in working with us to get exactly the menu we wanted. Presentation was beautiful, and the cake was amazing. The venue was stunning, and Laura was just the best to work with. She was so helpful - extremely organized, calm, and flexible. We planned the wedding from out of town, and she made everything easy. On the day of the wedding, she kept everything on track, made sure that my husband and I ate (which was super helpful) and was so much fun to work with. Everything was perfect, and we couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Bridget · Married on 10/08/2017

We're getting married at John James Audubon Center, which is run and catered by JAM, this fall. One of the main reasons we chose the venue was because JAM seemed to have everything down to a science. They are flexible, attentive, and know how to get the job done. Shannon, the coordinator, is so willing to work with my fiance and I to create a completely personalized wedding and has an answer to every question we ask. We're so excited!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow! We can't even begin to describe how amazing our wedding at The Lake House Inn was. When it comes to wedding venues, you get what you pay for. There is nothing about the venue and the service that you couldn't fall in love with. We first visited the venue in July of 2016. We met with Anthia (one of the lake house wedding planners) and the owner (Glen). They were both extremely kind, helpful, and generous. They walked us through the whole venue from the gorgeous indoors, to the 14 unique rooms, to the beautiful outdoor ceremony space, and lastly the amazing reception space. I never thought I wanted a long walkway in front of all of our guests, but the walk down the inn's stairs is incredible (everything a bride dreams of and more). The ceremony and reception occurred without any missteps. This was ALL due to our amazing wedding planner and assistant. They made everyone feel welcome, comfortable, and satisfied. Everything is taken care of at this venue. The outdoor ceremony space is beautiful, the cocktail hour space is very spacious and even includes a wine tasting cellar, the reception space is gorgeous, and we even had an after party by the fire pit! We are incredibly happy with our wedding and felt like it couldn't have gone any better. Even our guests can't stop raving about it and continue to say that it was the best and most beautiful wedding they've ever been to! Thank you to the Lake House Inn!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Allison · Married on 10/06/2017

My wedding was 10/6/2017 at The American Swedish Museum. It was the most wonderful day of my life! Obviously perfect because I married my bestie, but also because JAM Catering and Mandy were incredible!!! From start to finish, even during my bride freak outs, Mandy and team were there helping to make everything perfect. It was truly a magical night. The food was incredible and the service was outstanding!!! I can't thank Mandy and JAM enough for everything. If you thinking about a JAM wedding, I would say don't hesitate!! You will have a day as magical as mine! If I could give 10 stars I would!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are a Mom and Dad in the midst of being "financial backers " for "the greatest show on earth"...your daughter's wedding...go to JAM! But make sure you ask for Mandy as your event planner...she is outstanding,friendly, professional and funny! The girl is available 24/7 ( maybe she's a robot :)
    The venue site is beautiful and the food is delicious and reasonably priced...you have unlimited choices (which makes choosing difficult). They even did a ...ready for this? A bacon station at the cocktail hour!!! You need piece of mind...call J.A.M!

Sent on 11/23/2017
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 09/23/2017

UPDATE - We are now married! Our wedding was September 23, 2017 at the Duke Art Gallery and it was amazing. Our wedding planner was Andi and she made sure that everything went off without a hitch. Both Andi and Craig were able to recommend all of the vendors we used, and we were blown away by all of them. The food was amazing, especially since JAM was able to work with us to accommodate our dietary needs - which meant an entirely gluten-free menu with many vegetarian and vegan options. JAM makes the wedding planning process easy and you can trust that the day will be perfect and stress free with their preferred vendors!
    ---------------------------------------------
    We are getting married at the Duke Art Gallery in September and cannot wait. Craig and Laura from JAM have been extremely helpful and responsive which has made the planning process a breeze. We cannot wait for our wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2017