JeffMoreno Photography Reviews

JeffMoreno Photography 6
JeffMoreno Photography 7

Kevin Pham 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Above and beyond

helped with all accommodations needed and really worked for good shots, if I am able to repack my Photgrapher, I would definitely choose Jeff again 馃憤

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jose Rodriguez 路 Married on 03/17/2019

Strong candidate

Strong candidate, great communication and work ethic with in the team. On time, easy to work with and he bring good ideas. Great quality of photos !

Sent on 04/25/2019

Martha Cervantes 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Jeff Moreno rocks!

Jeff worked with my fianc茅 and I for our engagement and wedding day photos. During the engagement photo shoot he ensured he did whatever was necessary to make us relax, which in turn, helped to give us portraits where we looked relaxed (not forced or staged) and so happy. He recommended a wide variety of shots and took the time he needed for our pictures to come out just right.

On our wedding day, he did the same and impressed us further by really engaging our guests and getting the excited about the photo shot process (especially the little ones, which is not so easy to do) and was able to take a wide variety of shots we didn鈥檛 even think of.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    JeffMoreno Photography 20
    JeffMoreno Photography 21

Vinh Nguyen 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Photographer

Jeff was very flexible, creative, and fun to work with. He took our engagement photos as well as our wedding. We bonded during our engagement photo session; hence, things went really well on our wedding day as Jeff knew exactly what we wanted and captured them well. We highly recommend Jeff for your big day or just a family photo session.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Joana Paddock 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Very professional

I met Jeff through my sister and at that time my now husband where planning our wedding and looking for someone who is able to capture the most important time in our life鈥檚. Since the day we booked him, he was always super responsive, very helpful, and always answered all of my question. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know especially because he has some killer jokes and still manages to keep it professional!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    JeffMoreno Photography 26
  • Mrs.

Mrs. Garcia 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Fun Experience

Jeffrey is an amazing photographer. He photographed my engagement and wedding in Cancun, MX. He captured all the shots I specifically asked for and more! Trust him when he suggests a certain pose, I was hesitant and (almost) stubborn but I went along after all, he's THE professional. His whimsical personality made my (serious) wedding guests smile in the photos. His patience...where do I even begin? He photographed 4 small children between the ages of 3 - 6, and did a fantastic job! Allow me to touch basis on the part where most people don't think about, the waiting period to receive your photos. I'm delighted to report that my photos were ready in approximately 2 months...may seem like a lot to some but TRUST me, I know of couples waiting up to 6 months!
    Thank you Jeffrey for capturing a highlight of my life! God bless.

Sent on 03/08/2019