Jeff Welt Photography Reviews

Jeff Welt Photography 4
Jeff Welt Photography 5

Kr Ke · Married on 11/17/2019

One of a kind

An amazing and creative eye to create unparalleled style, drama, and story-telling in any shoot for any purpose. He just did our engagement shoot and he will also do our wedding and boudoir photos, as well as any other occasion. He is versatile and open to experimentation. A cut above the rest.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia Edkin · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Photos!

If you are looking for an amazing photographer look no further than Jeff. From the moment we met for our engagement shoot he made us feel at ease. When we didn’t know how to “act” he gave us inspiration. Jeff worked so hard to get our stunning photos from laying in the mud and getting both of our children to cooperate in our first session to battling the cold with us in our second session. Yes you heard right two sessions! Jeff offered a second session since we really wanted snow and the weather wasn’t really cooperating. All of our pictures are stunning. Honestly every picture is my favorite! We get so many compliments from our family and friends. The beautiful results from our engagement sessions leave us very excited to work with Jeff again on our wedding day.

Jeff Welt Photography 6
    Jeff Welt Photography 7
    Jeff Welt Photography 8
    Jeff Welt Photography 9
    Jeff Welt Photography 10
    Sent on 02/25/2019

Tori · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!

From our first conversation my fiancé and I knew Jeff would be the perfect photographer for our special day! He was motivated, passionate, and extremely down to earth. I am happy to say we just got our engagement photos back and they exceeded our very high expectations. Jeff is absolutely a master of his craft and an artist through and through. I am so excited to see what moments he captures during our wedding day! If you want a photographer who will work with your vision to create beautiful pictures Jeff Welt is your guy.

Jeff Welt Photography 11
    Jeff Welt Photography 12
    Jeff Welt Photography 13
    Jeff Welt Photography 14
    Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Casie

Casie Neil · Married on 08/10/2019

Wow. Jeff is absolutely amazing at seeing beauty in the small things.

Wow. Jeff made Pinterest 'come alive' for my engagement shoot - could not have asked for more. He made my fiance and I feel comfortable and relaxed. He literally laid in the mud at the edge of a pond and had his hair in the water to be able to get a reflection photo. Need I say more? He clearly will do what it takes to get that perfect picture and please his clients. Can not say thank you enough Jeff!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Luke · Married on 11/24/2018

Friendly and Professional

Jeff was efficient with the limited time on our wedding day. His final product is a testimony of his professionalism. Hire Jeff Welt with confidence

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lindsey Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Can’t say enough how happy I am!

Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with! He was incredibly patient and flexible which made everyone feel so comfortable. Jeff’s attention to detail and vision really come through in the photos, and the quality of the finished product is exceptional. I’m so happy we went with Jeff and I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Noel Leigh · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing service, quality and professionalism

Jeff make our engagement and wedding photos something we can charity for a lifetime. Choosing Jeff as our photographer is the best wedding decision we made. We have and will continue to recommend Jeff to our friends and family.

Sent on 11/17/2018