86 Reviews for Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant - It's Your Special Day!

Customized Vows (14)
Non-religious (12)
No Denomination (11)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
86 Jeff Tackett Wedding Officiant - It's Your Special Day! Reviews

Jeff is the absolute best!!!! We loved working with Jeff and we are so happy that he was apart of our wedding day. Jeff was so easy to work with, was very responsive and very knowledgeable. We met Jeff at a Starbucks to get to know him and you can tell right away how much he loves what he does and how passionate he is for his work. Jeff went all the way from OC to Temecula for our Vineyard wedding, showed up on time, performed and unforgettable ceremony and took care of the marriage license paperwork for us. All of our guests couldn't stop telling us how great our ceremony was because it was so heartfelt, personalized to my husband and I, and how great Jeff was! We would absolutely recommend Jeff to anyone looking for an officiant in the SoCal area!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Jeff Tackett officiated my wedding in June of 2017. I really enjoyed our meeting prior to the wedding. You could tell that this time was important to him and he took the time to get to know you and your relationship to tie that into the special day. We both loved creating our paragraph of our love story and thought that it really added something special to our ceremony. Our ceremony was very well written and well performed; he included everything that we had asked for in the ceremony. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and how special and personal it was and it wouldn’t have been the same without Jeff! I would highly recommend Jeff as your officiant; he is easy to work with, stays true to your wishes and made our day really special.

Profile Picture macey, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeff was great! Loved his speech. It wasn't too long or too short. Also get his wife, Lynne Lucente to do your flowers!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

We chose Jeff as our officiant and were SO happy with our decision! Jeff is so very personable and just makes you feel comfortable and at ease when around him. When we met with him the first time he explained kind of his process of a ceremony and different ways we can add personal touches to the ceremony. Jeff was great when we both kept changing parts of the ceremony last minute, reassuring us that this was not a problem. The day of our wedding I saw Jeff before the ceremony and he again was just great to be around, keeping the feeling serene. Right before walking down the aisle my now-husband was extremely anxious and Jeff helped to calm him with some wise words. He did a beautiful ceremony, explaining marriage, making some light jokes, and read a scripture reading as we had asked him. We would 100% recommend Jeff as your wedding officiant - he was great!

Profile Picture User6926000, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Jeff was a fantastic officiant who spoke well, was extremely charismatic and personable, and a great person to include in our wedding! Everyone at our wedding was very impressed with him. He incorporated humor, making the ceremony very natural and flow well. We loved Jeff!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Jeff was an absolutely amazing officiant. Our ceremony was written and performed so beautifully; our family was so impressed. He was extremely flexible planning with me, responded well to my emails and texts, and was overall very helpful. My husband and I are not from California, so he helped us make planning a destination elopement very simple. I would definitely recommend Jeff as an officiant for any wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was wonderful, we wanted something a little different and less formal than his regular ceremony structure and he delivered. He listened to what we wanted and made the ceremony really special, making it personal while still keeping it short and sweet (per our request). I would definitely recommend using him!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding planner told us to use Jeff Tackett as our officiant and we are SO glad we did! My (now) husband and I met him at Starbucks in Dana point and from the get go he was professional, personable, and very easy-going. He got to know us in about 15 minutes and it was the perfect amount of information that he gleaned to make us feel comfortable having him marry us. We thought we would have to do the work to plan our ceremony, however Jeff came to our meeting with a flexible step by step plan, asked us our opinion, and tailored it to our liking. He introduced great ideas for our ceremony, such as the knot-tying, gifting a rose to each of our mothers, and writing our own stories of what our wedding means to us. Our guests kept telling us all night how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how unique and personal it was. Jeff is extremely skilled in speaking in front of a huge crowd and also very aware of photography and where to position himself. He made my husband and I feel SO comfortable during the ceremony (a time that my husband and I were both nervous about). Not to mention he is a good looking dude! You will be happy you hired him!!

Profile Picture Carly, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Jeff did an amazing job at our ceremony. He really made it a personal experience for our friends and families. We had so many compliments on our personalized ceremony. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. He was also very friendly and helpful with planning out what message we wanted to share with everyone. We highly recommend Jeff.

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Jeff Tackett as a wedding officiant! He is so professional yet easy going. We felt so at ease with him from the first time we met to or wedding day. Our ceremony was felt intimate & heartfelt and the perfect length for our guests. There were moments of humor and tears and lots of our guests have commented on how nice our ceremony was. Don't hesitate with booking Jeff as your officiant. I am sure he will do a wonderful job for you too! Thank you, Jeff!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

was an absolute dream to work with. LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!! We didn’t know where to start with finding the right officiant for us. We started by watching videos of officiants and they all seemed to be quite boring and stale. We met with Jeff to find that he was the total opposite of everyone else and we knew he was a perfect match for us! He was very thoughtful and kind throughout the whole process. During out first meeting he asked us several questions and walked us through everything we needed to know. It was amazing! We hugged him at the end of our meting because we knew he was the perfect guy to make us official! He made our ceremony very personal and all about us. We received several compliments about him after the wedding, too! Rest assured when booking Jeff, he is the best officiant around. HE IS AMAZING!

Profile Picture laura, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeff was amazing. We knew the minute we met him that we made the right choice. I wouldn't hesitate hiring him!

Profile Picture Shari, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Tackett was the best.

Profile Picture User7612663, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had been looking for an officiant for a while. Most of them requested us to take premarital counseling, with our busy schedules we couldn't do this. Not to say this isn't a good idea, but we did not have the time or the money. We finally found Jeff and we both knew he was the officiant we had been looking for. The homework he had us do was fun for us both. When it came down to the ceremony it was as if Jeff had known us for years! He talked about everything we wanted him too, he made us feel totally comfortable up there. Really nice guy and everyone loved our ceremony!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier with the services Jeff provided as the officiant for our wedding. He was very professional, highly accommodating and just overall easy to work with. His delivery of the ceremony was top notch and we received several compliments accordingly from guests. We highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Mark and Ines, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was awesome! We didn't want to have to write and recite our own vows (I figured I would be way too emotional and crying) so he suggested we write a little love story together, and then he read it for us! Thanks Jeff!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We reached out to Jeff on short notice as we just were not comfortable with the officiant we had originally chosen. Choosing Jeff was the best decision we made for our wedding. He was professional, funny, comforting, handsome, and above all, made our ceremony reflect us as a couple. We couldn't be happier with his services and we recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeff was awesome to work with! We booked him for our wedding back in October at the Chart House in Dana Point. We were able to meet with him right away to discuss logistics and other details. Jeff was very accommodating and overall a nice man! My husband and I liked the fact that he was neither too serious, nor too goofy. He cracked jokes here and there during the ceremony, but at the same time was professional. Would highly recommend Jeff!

Profile Picture mary, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Jeff was a wonderful officiant and made sure our special day reflected exactly what we wanted it to be. We loved our ceremony and enjoyed working with Jeff!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was extremely personable and really listened to us when we explained what type of ceremony we were looking for. He made our ceremony truly special and personal to my husband and I.

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was the officiant at our wedding this past September and he was absolutely wonderful! We kept getting complements on what a great guy he is and how easy he was to get along with. The ceremony performed by Jeff was beautiful and he made sure to include all of our special requests. We loved how unique our ceremony was in comparison to many others we've seen. Jeff was one of the best choices we could have made and we definitely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Jeff Tackett came highly recommended and we called him to setup a meeting. He spent at least an hour with us at a coffee shop and made us feel comfortable in our choice. He completely customized our ceremony for us and answered all of our questions.

The day of the wedding he was there at the location early and helped setup too! His calm manner helped the wedding party settle down and he kept the ceremony very light and fun! Not a dry eye around and nobody fell asleep! LOL

Do not hesitate to contact him but he books out very quickly! An incredible person that made the ceremony perfect for us.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

When deciding the vendors for our wedding Jeff Tackett was an easy choice! He made everything simple, comfortable and personal from the initial email all the way through the wedding day. He walked us through his typical ceremony and gave us suggestions on how to customize it to fit our relationship and needs over coffee. He kept in close contact with us as our wedding day neared. On the wedding day his positive and peaceful energy helped ease my finances nerves before the ceremony began. The ceremony flowed effortlessly at Jeff's lead. We laughed, we cried and our guest were engaged through he entire ceremony. We will forever remember our beautiful ceremony and the huge part Jeff played in our day! Thank you Jeff for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Julie , 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Jeff Tackett was great! My wife and I were a couple that did not have any previous ties with any pastors to conduct our wedding. When we found Jeff, we couldn't be more pleased with everything he helped us with for the wedding. He was nice, responsive through emails and phone calls, reasonable in price, had a sense of humor, made it fun with the note my wife and I read to each other on our wedding day, and aware of what we needed to do before & after the wedding with the paperwork. I would recommend his service to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Sean, 9/4/16, 1 Review