37 Reviews for Jeff Song Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
36 Jeff Song Photography Reviews

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jeff! I love the photos he took for me and my husband on our wedding day. I was terrified that my wedding photos would be awful because it was pouring rain but Jeff didn't let that happen. Instead, he used the rain as an opportunity to create unique and creative shots that are so beautiful! Not only that, he's also very patient and understanding. He kept my shot list in mind and made sure to capture every moment that was important to me. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for photos that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Alana, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

We LOVED working with Jeff. He was as patient as he was talented. Pleasantly eager to take the lead and take the best shots and offer directions as needed, yet not pushy to make us feel uncomfortable to any level. It was great having him as our wedding reception photographer. He seems to love what he does and that made a huge difference. Can't WAIT to see how the photos turn out. Both my wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff for any special day!

Profile Picture Sufi, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me just say, Jeff is the man!!!!! He found AMAZING shots out of nowhere. He had ridiculously good ideas that turned into breath taking pictures. He has a knack for using light (both natural and flash) to create interesting images. He was so easy to work with. He kept us laughing all day and his direction was great. He's really professional and also was able to take our suggestions for poses too. He did a great mix of candid, artistic, and classic poses that fit our style perfectly.

We can't say enough about him. I'm going to recommend him to all our friends!! He blew us away for the engagement shoot, and we can't wait for the wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff was very accommodating and responsive. On the day of the wedding he took the shots we requested and suggested and set up several others that turned out beautifully. He brought all of his own equipment and works very well by adjusting lighting with his flashes. Jeff has a fantastic knowledge of photography and composition. He has real enthusiasm and made the effort to get to know us, our wedding party, and the things that were important to us.

Profile Picture April, 7/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos by Jeff Song! Jeff is very friendly, flexible and easy to work with. He helped put our entire wedding party at ease during photo sessions. Prior to the wedding, we had a meeting with Jeff where he made sure he knew what type of photos we wanted, what our day-of timeline was, who we wanted in photos, etc. Him being on top of all these details made everything go very smoothly on our wedding day. We have so many great photos, I highly recommend him for weddings or other events!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

It was great working with Jeff! He took both engagement and wedding pictures for us and I'm so glad we picked him. He got great creativity that makes the pictures turn out very unique, different than many photographers nowadays. During the sessions, although it started out a little awkward but then he quickly made us feel comfortable and we actually had fun. Thank you Jeff! I highly recommend Jeff to any couples that are still looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Tiny Nguyen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff was so awesome to work with! We found him on such short notice (our original photographer cancelled about 3-4 months before our date!) and he was so accommodating with our schedule. I'm rarely in town due to conflicting schedules with school/work so Jeff made it super easy to schedule to meet with him! He met with us whenever I requested to meet and was very quick to respond. He even helped out with making a schedule of events for that day (I didn't have a day-of-coordinator since I was doing all the wedding planning). With his experience and knowledge, he made me an awesome/realistic schedule for that day and our wedding timeline went SO smoothly. As for our wedding day, Jeff was so fun to work with! My husband HATES taking pictures and he even said how great the photo shoot went! Jeff knew all the right poses for us to do and was so open to our ideas too. He perfectly captured all of my favorite moments throughout the entire day. He even stayed a little after his scheduled end time to make sure he captured EVERYTHING! Turnaround time for our wedding album was so quick too, everyone was surprised at how early we got our photos (within 2 months of the date). Seriously, anyone who is considering Jeff, BOOK HIM. He will make your day less stressful and you'll have one less thing to worry about that day so you can focus on the important things.. like getting married!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's rare to find someone who is both very personable and professional. His passion for delivering the perfect shot shows during the shoot and the final product. He is intimately familiar and experienced in the D.C. metro area. For a wedding, everything matters. And, I'm happy to say my we were so very fortunate to work with such a great photographer. I would highly recommend Jeff Song.

Profile Picture Eunhae, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As we get ready for our big day, we wanted a photographer who can make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and to make sure all special moments are captured. From the very first meeting with Jeff, we knew we've found our photographer. He is very professional and very family friendly who made us feel comfortable during the engagement photo shoot and on the wedding day. He gave us all the time we needed to enjoy the moment in front of the camera which allowed us to have more natural pictures. All pictures came out much better than we had anticipated and we thank you for capturing the special moments on our big day!

Profile Picture Min, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff was an amazing photographer and we were so happy with all 1500 photos from our wedding! He captured the right moments at the right time even if it's 80 degrees with 70% humidity in DC. Some of the poses that he asked us to do were interesting but the photos turned out to be magazine-like spread. He was a lot of fun and we could tell that he pours his hearts into every shot he took. He will absolutely do everything to get the perfect photos. We are so happy that found Jeff Song to do our photos. Thanks Jeff! You were awesome!

Profile Picture Jihye, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff photographed our engagement and wedding pictures. He was able to capture the emotions and love that filled our special day in timeless photographs. He is very professional and personable. His use of lighting and artistic eye is what sets Jeff apart from other photographers. (....and his willingness to climb a 60 foot tower :) I would highly recommend Jeff as a photographer for any occasion. THANK YOU JEFF!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Jeff through an outside company and fell in love with his photography. We chatted with him prior to the big day and talked about all of the special details that we wanted captured. On the day of the wedding, he really got to know more about us and our personalities and used that in his work. We climbed tractors, fences, etc. to get the perfect shot. Our wedding party could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed working with Jeff and his assistant, Chris.

We absolutely loved the attention to detail and creative nature of Jeff and his photography. We HIGHLY recommend Jeff as a photographer, and intend to keep in touch for future occasions.

We love you, Jeff!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff was such a pleasure to work with! He was truly everything we could have possibly wanted and more! Jeff knew how to make everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and would do anything to get the perfect shots! The weather was crazy that day with sunshine, rain, lightening, a rainbow and the sunset and he made sure we had pictures to capture it all! He definitely lets his creativity show with the different poses and angles that he shoots. He was very professional, personable and passionate! My husband and I would highly recommend him. Jeff, thank you for going above and beyond for our wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Working with Jeff was fantastic! From the engagement photos to the wedding, he was very professional. His use of light in his photography is creative, artistic, and unique. Absolutely love his work! We love our engagement photos and can't wait to see the wedding shots!

Profile Picture User5337826, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

We found Jeff through another company, but we wish we had worked with him directly from the beginning. He is friendly, professional, and (most importantly) very talented. He definitely knows what he is doing. We are loving the sneak peek photos we've seen already and can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Kat, 5/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Jeff! He was professional, very responsive, patient, fun to work with, and made sure everyone had a good time while he was taking pictures. He worked tirelessly to capture some great wedding moments. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff for both our engagement session as well as on our wedding day. We could not have been more pleased with the results of the photos. He did an amazing job! Even when it started raining during our engagement session, he waited until it stopped raining and then we continued our shoot. He even waited until the sun set because he wanted to capture the right lighting with the fountains. He really goes the extra mile! Thank you Jeff for all the beautiful engagement and wedding photos!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date

Our original photographer had to cancel, and we hired Jeff 5 weeks before our wedding. As you can imagine, having to re-book an important vendor is stressful, but the second we met Jeff, our stress was gone. He and his second photographer were amazing to work with -- kind, fun, professional, and creative. Our families and wedding party all loved working with him. Jeff even stuck around an extra hour and took photos at our after-party! We ended up with more than 2,000 pictures to choose from (picking just 70 for the album was nearly impossible). Jeff gave us beautiful memories of our wedding day and we can't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture User4222917, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Jeff is a fabulous photographer! He made all effort possible to provide best service on our wedding day. Reasons I would recommend Jeff to my friends are: 1) Professionalism: He spent time to meet us before the big day and listen to our needs. He is always on-time for any appointments and very responsive to all our email/phone call/text inquiries. 2) Expertise: Not just that he produces high quality pictures, he is also keen on creating/trying new techniques. He is especially good at using flashes, 3) Service with love: He is very friendly to all our guests when instructing them to make poses for the picture. You always see smiles on his face. Even though he was so exhausted after the reception, he stayed extra hours to take additional shots for us. I told him I need to bring a few pictures to a secondary celebration 10 days after the wedding to share with family members who couldn't attend our wedding, he accommodated my request without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jing, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot

Jeff is very professional, personal, friendly, flexible and an artist! He is very passionate with his work!

Jeff is going to be my life-time photographer as long as he doesn't move far away or get famous! :)

Thank you Jeff and see you soon for round 2 photography session!

Profile Picture Angel, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I met Jeff through another company. I was explaining what type of photographer I wanted, Jeff happened to have all the things I wanted in a photographer. He was easy going, lay back, fun, flexible, and not grumpy at all under pressure. He was just perfect!!!!!! He was the perfect guy to do my wedding!! I would completely recommend him to anyone that talks about having any type of event! My pictures came out soooooooo amazing. Oh and did I mentioned how creative he was with his shots!! AMAZING!!!! I Love You Jeff!!!!!!!!

~Rahel&Joseph

Profile Picture Rahel, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Jeff when he was working my friend's wedding last year. I was a bridesmaid, and he of course, was doing the photography. As someone who HATES taking pictures/having her picture taken/thinks it's the worst part-- Jeff made it so much fun and the photos were BEAUTIFUL. So naturally, for my wedding, he was the first person I called. He has a good eye, is creative, his pictures come out AMAZING, and his personality/enthusiasm makes him fun to work with. He's so flexible, rolls with the punches, and has such great ideas. I could go on and on. Jeff is awesome, and we are so happy he was our photographer.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I wanted to find the best possible photographer in the area since this would be my first and last time putting together a wedding. Like most people, this was unchartered territory for me.

My first instinct was to go online to search for vendors with the highest reviews. I went to great lengths to search for a photographer. Unfortunately, after doing a lot of research and contacting the photographers directly I realized that many of the photographers didn’t meet my level of expectations.

I was then left with a lot of photographers with very few reviews. I went on almost all of the photographers website, Facebook page and the pages of people who they liked to see what kind of work they have done in the past before contacting each of them.

When I met Jeff, I knew right off the bat this would be the person for my upcoming wedding. When I first spoke to Jeff, I had already come up with a set of preset questions I asked everyone. Not only did he answer my questions, but he also gave me a lot of insight to things I didn’t think about. A couple of things I gathered from our first conversation and meeting together.

- I liked the fact that Jeff would not compromise on his price. In addition to seeing his photos online, it showed me that he had a lot of pride in his work.

- Jeff is a perfectionist and loves what he does. This sounds cliché, but you can tell when someone’s done their homework before you meet them for an engagement shoot. In addition, he was not a clock-watcher. We stayed much longer than the time allotted for our engagement shoot. While this may not always be the case, it shows that he was willing to go the extra mile to try and capture the best photos possible.

Now that the wedding is over, I’ve had time to reflect on how things went. As you may expect, not everything went perfectly. While there were a couple of things I regret, hiring Jeff was definitely not one of them.

Profile Picture User5136629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We recently got our photos back from our wedding and they are stunning. I can not recommend Jeff Song more highly, he is very enjoyable to work with and you can tell that he is truly passionate about his work.

Profile Picture User4126165, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff is a wonderful photographer and incredibly talented and hard working. I love his dedication, responsiveness and excellent customer service. He treats every event like his own and gives his 110% at all times. I couldn't be more happier with Jeff's work and service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jinny, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews