Jeff Song Photography Reviews

Jeff Song Photography 2
Jeff Song Photography 3
Jeff Song Photography 4

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2018

Fabulous Photographer- can't recommend enough!

We hired Jeff Song to be our photographer for our New Year’s Eve wedding. We hired him given a recommendation by our other friend using him for their wedding, and the pictures were stunning! My husband and I could not have been happier with his work! He met with us prior to the wedding and immediately understood what we wanted and what sort of look we were going for. He was a joy to work with and flexible with whatever pictures we had asked him to take specifically for us. Jeff was wonderful at setting up different looks for us, and having an extensive list of different shots and ideas. He made us feel comfortable (which I think is SO important) and never rushed us through different pictures/shots. It was raining on our wedding day and he was so quick when we had a few let ups so we could go outside and take some of the remainder pictures around our venue since he knew that was important to me. Jeff Song is a true artist and we cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Clare · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommend Jeff Song Photography!!

We haven't even received our wedding pictures yet but I can say with confidence that Jeff Song is the best photographer we have ever worked with! He is amazing! He was so professional, helpful, laid back and went way above and beyond for us! It rained pretty much our entire wedding day and Jeff took it all in stride and helped us to forget about the weather by taking gorgeous indoor photos. He made everything go so smoothly! He was even flexible enough to take his equipment outside in the rain for a couple requested shots! We 100% recommend him to anyone, he helped make our wedding day perfect and handled my large family with ease. Thank you , Jeff!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Shots

Jeff was very professional, and took some amazing shots for our wedding. Working with him was quite seamless which is exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Aiko · Married on 09/15/2018

Jeff Song is by far the best photographer you could ever ask for! Brian and I had the pleasure of working with him for our wedding. He is very friendly and talented. His photos which include Flash Photography is amazing. He works very hard, pays attention to detail, and is very creative in his work. Jeff will get that perfect angle to give you the best shots for your photoshoot. We definitely recommend him to everyone we know!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brigid · Married on 09/01/2018

Jeff has been amazing to work with! His dedication to and passion for his work is obvious from the start. We were in a time crunch with our save the date photos and Jeff not only delivered options the very next day, but we were so blown away with them that it made it hard to just pick one. Jeff was very attentive during our wedding, we knew the pictures he captured were going to be fantastic and help us treasure our big day forever.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Hiwot · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeff Songs is an amazing photographer and professional. For our big day, he captured amazing candid moments and portraits that left us speechless. We were looking forward to our pictures because ones the day passed it seemed a blur and we couldn’t wait to relive our big day. When we went through the pictures, from beginning to end, it was like we had our wedding all over again. Our families and guests commented on how engaged and enthusiastic Jeff Songs was throughout the day. He was with us for more than 12 hours. He is energetic and a true artist in his style. As the bride, I was in front of his lens most of the day. He gave me clear directions and allowed me to have fun. He has great intuitions and is able to feel the room, which allows him to capture important moments. Our big cultural wedding was not challenging to Jeff, he rolled with it and brought his passion and professionalism to it. On a big event like a wedding, no matter how organized you are, you need vendors that are team players. We could’ve not asked for a better team mate. Thank you, Jeff Songs!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Bifuu

Bifuu · Married on 05/26/2018

The Best Photographer Ever!!!

The best photographer ever. Jeff is patient, smart, and detailed. Our wedding was long 11hrs, exhausting and spanned three locations. Jeff was able to capture every moment at each location flawlessly. His photos are memories we will cherish forever.
    Our family loved Jeff and he charming personality. His pictures were creative, detailed and candid.

We can't praise this photographer enough, we are very thankful we had him.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Jeff Song Photography 5
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 05/18/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jeff! I love the photos he took for me and my husband on our wedding day. I was terrified that my wedding photos would be awful because it was pouring rain but Jeff didn't let that happen. Instead, he used the rain as an opportunity to create unique and creative shots that are so beautiful! Not only that, he's also very patient and understanding. He kept my shot list in mind and made sure to capture every moment that was important to me. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for photos that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Sufi · Married on 03/09/2018

We LOVED working with Jeff. He was as patient as he was talented. Pleasantly eager to take the lead and take the best shots and offer directions as needed, yet not pushy to make us feel uncomfortable to any level. It was great having him as our wedding reception photographer. He seems to love what he does and that made a huge difference. Can't WAIT to see how the photos turn out. Both my wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff for any special day!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2017

Let me just say, Jeff is the man!!!!! He found AMAZING shots out of nowhere. He had ridiculously good ideas that turned into breath taking pictures. He has a knack for using light (both natural and flash) to create interesting images. He was so easy to work with. He kept us laughing all day and his direction was great. He's really professional and also was able to take our suggestions for poses too. He did a great mix of candid, artistic, and classic poses that fit our style perfectly.

We can't say enough about him. I'm going to recommend him to all our friends!! He blew us away for the engagement shoot, and we can't wait for the wedding day!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Liana · Married on 08/20/2017

This is a long-overdue review for Jeff. Andy and I hired Jeff as our wedding photographer last August. We couldn't be happier with the choice we made. He responded to our inquiries promptly and answered all the questions we had. He delivered the most wonderful, satisfying result. Like some of the reviewers said, he worked tirelessly throughout the entire wedding to make sure that all guests, and all the touching moments of the wedding were covered. We feel we are extremely lucky to have hired Jeff and have known him.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Jeff Song Photography 6
    Jeff Song Photography 7
    Jeff Song Photography 8

April · Married on 07/09/2017

Jeff was very accommodating and responsive. On the day of the wedding he took the shots we requested and suggested and set up several others that turned out beautifully. He brought all of his own equipment and works very well by adjusting lighting with his flashes. Jeff has a fantastic knowledge of photography and composition. He has real enthusiasm and made the effort to get to know us, our wedding party, and the things that were important to us.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Erica · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos by Jeff Song! Jeff is very friendly, flexible and easy to work with. He helped put our entire wedding party at ease during photo sessions. Prior to the wedding, we had a meeting with Jeff where he made sure he knew what type of photos we wanted, what our day-of timeline was, who we wanted in photos, etc. Him being on top of all these details made everything go very smoothly on our wedding day. We have so many great photos, I highly recommend him for weddings or other events!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Tiny Nguyen · Married on 06/17/2017

It was great working with Jeff! He took both engagement and wedding pictures for us and I'm so glad we picked him. He got great creativity that makes the pictures turn out very unique, different than many photographers nowadays. During the sessions, although it started out a little awkward but then he quickly made us feel comfortable and we actually had fun. Thank you Jeff! I highly recommend Jeff to any couples that are still looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeff was so awesome to work with! We found him on such short notice (our original photographer cancelled about 3-4 months before our date!) and he was so accommodating with our schedule. I'm rarely in town due to conflicting schedules with school/work so Jeff made it super easy to schedule to meet with him! He met with us whenever I requested to meet and was very quick to respond. He even helped out with making a schedule of events for that day (I didn't have a day-of-coordinator since I was doing all the wedding planning). With his experience and knowledge, he made me an awesome/realistic schedule for that day and our wedding timeline went SO smoothly. As for our wedding day, Jeff was so fun to work with! My husband HATES taking pictures and he even said how great the photo shoot went! Jeff knew all the right poses for us to do and was so open to our ideas too. He perfectly captured all of my favorite moments throughout the entire day. He even stayed a little after his scheduled end time to make sure he captured EVERYTHING! Turnaround time for our wedding album was so quick too, everyone was surprised at how early we got our photos (within 2 months of the date). Seriously, anyone who is considering Jeff, BOOK HIM. He will make your day less stressful and you'll have one less thing to worry about that day so you can focus on the important things.. like getting married!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Eunhae · Married on 04/15/2017

It's rare to find someone who is both very personable and professional. His passion for delivering the perfect shot shows during the shoot and the final product. He is intimately familiar and experienced in the D.C. metro area. For a wedding, everything matters. And, I'm happy to say my we were so very fortunate to work with such a great photographer. I would highly recommend Jeff Song.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jinny · event on 10/30/2016

Jeff was the photographer for my son's first birthday party. He has previously done my wedding photos in the past so I knew I can trust him. He definitely does not discriminate on events, no matter how big or small he still gives his 110% with creativity and innovation. His customer service is excellent and turn around times are great. I would definitely recommend him to capture your precious moments! Thank you again Jeff!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Min · Married on 10/15/2016

As we get ready for our big day, we wanted a photographer who can make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and to make sure all special moments are captured. From the very first meeting with Jeff, we knew we've found our photographer. He is very professional and very family friendly who made us feel comfortable during the engagement photo shoot and on the wedding day. He gave us all the time we needed to enjoy the moment in front of the camera which allowed us to have more natural pictures. All pictures came out much better than we had anticipated and we thank you for capturing the special moments on our big day!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jihye · Married on 07/09/2016

Jeff was an amazing photographer and we were so happy with all 1500 photos from our wedding! He captured the right moments at the right time even if it's 80 degrees with 70% humidity in DC. Some of the poses that he asked us to do were interesting but the photos turned out to be magazine-like spread. He was a lot of fun and we could tell that he pours his hearts into every shot he took. He will absolutely do everything to get the perfect photos. We are so happy that found Jeff Song to do our photos. Thanks Jeff! You were awesome!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kelli · Married on 07/08/2016

Jeff photographed our engagement and wedding pictures. He was able to capture the emotions and love that filled our special day in timeless photographs. He is very professional and personable. His use of lighting and artistic eye is what sets Jeff apart from other photographers. (....and his willingness to climb a 60 foot tower :) I would highly recommend Jeff as a photographer for any occasion. THANK YOU JEFF!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/02/2016

We found Jeff through an outside company and fell in love with his photography. We chatted with him prior to the big day and talked about all of the special details that we wanted captured. On the day of the wedding, he really got to know more about us and our personalities and used that in his work. We climbed tractors, fences, etc. to get the perfect shot. Our wedding party could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed working with Jeff and his assistant, Chris.

We absolutely loved the attention to detail and creative nature of Jeff and his photography. We HIGHLY recommend Jeff as a photographer, and intend to keep in touch for future occasions.

We love you, Jeff!!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • katie

Katie · Married on 06/05/2016

Jeff was such a pleasure to work with! He was truly everything we could have possibly wanted and more! Jeff knew how to make everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and would do anything to get the perfect shots! The weather was crazy that day with sunshine, rain, lightening, a rainbow and the sunset and he made sure we had pictures to capture it all! He definitely lets his creativity show with the different poses and angles that he shoots. He was very professional, personable and passionate! My husband and I would highly recommend him. Jeff, thank you for going above and beyond for our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2016

joannapstephens@gmail.com · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Jeff was fantastic! From the engagement photos to the wedding, he was very professional. His use of light in his photography is creative, artistic, and unique. Absolutely love his work! We love our engagement photos and can't wait to see the wedding shots!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kat · Married on 05/08/2016

We found Jeff through another company, but we wish we had worked with him directly from the beginning. He is friendly, professional, and (most importantly) very talented. He definitely knows what he is doing. We are loving the sneak peek photos we've seen already and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 05/27/2016