Jeff Song Photography Reviews

42 | Centreville, VA

42 Reviews for Jeff Song Photography

42 Jeff Song Photography Reviews

Clare · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommend Jeff Song Photography!!

We haven't even received our wedding pictures yet but I can say with confidence that Jeff Song is the best photographer we have ever worked with! He is amazing! He was so professional, helpful, laid back and went way above and beyond for us! It rained pretty much our entire wedding day and Jeff took it all in stride and helped us to forget about the weather by taking gorgeous indoor photos. He made everything go so smoothly! He was even flexible enough to take his equipment outside in the rain for a couple requested shots! We 100% recommend him to anyone, he helped make our wedding day perfect and handled my large family with ease. Thank you , Jeff!

Aiko · Married on 09/15/2018

Jeff Song is by far the best photographer you could ever ask for! Brian and I had the pleasure of working with him for our wedding. He is very friendly and talented. His photos which include Flash Photography is amazing. He works very hard, pays attention to detail, and is very creative in his work. Jeff will get that perfect angle to give you the best shots for your photoshoot. We definitely recommend him to everyone we know!

Brigid · Married on 09/01/2018

Jeff has been amazing to work with! His dedication to and passion for his work is obvious from the start. We were in a time crunch with our save the date photos and Jeff not only delivered options the very next day, but we were so blown away with them that it made it hard to just pick one. Jeff was very attentive during our wedding, we knew the pictures he captured were going to be fantastic and help us treasure our big day forever.

Hiwot · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeff Songs is an amazing photographer and professional. For our big day, he captured amazing candid moments and portraits that left us speechless. We were looking forward to our pictures because ones the day passed it seemed a blur and we couldn’t wait to relive our big day. When we went through the pictures, from beginning to end, it was like we had our wedding all over again. Our families and guests commented on how engaged and enthusiastic Jeff Songs was throughout the day. He was with us for more than 12 hours. He is energetic and a true artist in his style. As the bride, I was in front of his lens most of the day. He gave me clear directions and allowed me to have fun. He has great intuitions and is able to feel the room, which allows him to capture important moments. Our big cultural wedding was not challenging to Jeff, he rolled with it and brought his passion and professionalism to it. On a big event like a wedding, no matter how organized you are, you need vendors that are team players. We could’ve not asked for a better team mate. Thank you, Jeff Songs!

• Alana

Alana · Married on 05/18/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jeff! I love the photos he took for me and my husband on our wedding day. I was terrified that my wedding photos would be awful because it was pouring rain but Jeff didn't let that happen. Instead, he used the rain as an opportunity to create unique and creative shots that are so beautiful! Not only that, he's also very patient and understanding. He kept my shot list in mind and made sure to capture every moment that was important to me. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for photos that will last a lifetime.

Sufi · Married on 03/09/2018

We LOVED working with Jeff. He was as patient as he was talented. Pleasantly eager to take the lead and take the best shots and offer directions as needed, yet not pushy to make us feel uncomfortable to any level. It was great having him as our wedding reception photographer. He seems to love what he does and that made a huge difference. Can't WAIT to see how the photos turn out. Both my wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff for any special day!

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2017

Let me just say, Jeff is the man!!!!! He found AMAZING shots out of nowhere. He had ridiculously good ideas that turned into breath taking pictures. He has a knack for using light (both natural and flash) to create interesting images. He was so easy to work with. He kept us laughing all day and his direction was great. He's really professional and also was able to take our suggestions for poses too. He did a great mix of candid, artistic, and classic poses that fit our style perfectly.

We can't say enough about him. I'm going to recommend him to all our friends!! He blew us away for the engagement shoot, and we can't wait for the wedding day!!!

Liana · Married on 08/20/2017

This is a long-overdue review for Jeff. Andy and I hired Jeff as our wedding photographer last August. We couldn't be happier with the choice we made. He responded to our inquiries promptly and answered all the questions we had. He delivered the most wonderful, satisfying result. Like some of the reviewers said, he worked tirelessly throughout the entire wedding to make sure that all guests, and all the touching moments of the wedding were covered. We feel we are extremely lucky to have hired Jeff and have known him.

Jeff Song Photography 1
    Jeff Song Photography 2
    Jeff Song Photography 3

April · Married on 07/09/2017

Jeff was very accommodating and responsive. On the day of the wedding he took the shots we requested and suggested and set up several others that turned out beautifully. He brought all of his own equipment and works very well by adjusting lighting with his flashes. Jeff has a fantastic knowledge of photography and composition. He has real enthusiasm and made the effort to get to know us, our wedding party, and the things that were important to us.

Erica · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos by Jeff Song! Jeff is very friendly, flexible and easy to work with. He helped put our entire wedding party at ease during photo sessions. Prior to the wedding, we had a meeting with Jeff where he made sure he knew what type of photos we wanted, what our day-of timeline was, who we wanted in photos, etc. Him being on top of all these details made everything go very smoothly on our wedding day. We have so many great photos, I highly recommend him for weddings or other events!

Tiny Nguyen · Married on 06/17/2017

It was great working with Jeff! He took both engagement and wedding pictures for us and I'm so glad we picked him. He got great creativity that makes the pictures turn out very unique, different than many photographers nowadays. During the sessions, although it started out a little awkward but then he quickly made us feel comfortable and we actually had fun. Thank you Jeff! I highly recommend Jeff to any couples that are still looking for a photographer.

Caroline · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeff was so awesome to work with! We found him on such short notice (our original photographer cancelled about 3-4 months before our date!) and he was so accommodating with our schedule. I'm rarely in town due to conflicting schedules with school/work so Jeff made it super easy to schedule to meet with him! He met with us whenever I requested to meet and was very quick to respond. He even helped out with making a schedule of events for that day (I didn't have a day-of-coordinator since I was doing all the wedding planning). With his experience and knowledge, he made me an awesome/realistic schedule for that day and our wedding timeline went SO smoothly. As for our wedding day, Jeff was so fun to work with! My husband HATES taking pictures and he even said how great the photo shoot went! Jeff knew all the right poses for us to do and was so open to our ideas too. He perfectly captured all of my favorite moments throughout the entire day. He even stayed a little after his scheduled end time to make sure he captured EVERYTHING! Turnaround time for our wedding album was so quick too, everyone was surprised at how early we got our photos (within 2 months of the date). Seriously, anyone who is considering Jeff, BOOK HIM. He will make your day less stressful and you'll have one less thing to worry about that day so you can focus on the important things.. like getting married!

Eunhae · Married on 04/15/2017

It's rare to find someone who is both very personable and professional. His passion for delivering the perfect shot shows during the shoot and the final product. He is intimately familiar and experienced in the D.C. metro area. For a wedding, everything matters. And, I'm happy to say my we were so very fortunate to work with such a great photographer. I would highly recommend Jeff Song.

Min · Married on 10/15/2016

As we get ready for our big day, we wanted a photographer who can make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and to make sure all special moments are captured. From the very first meeting with Jeff, we knew we've found our photographer. He is very professional and very family friendly who made us feel comfortable during the engagement photo shoot and on the wedding day. He gave us all the time we needed to enjoy the moment in front of the camera which allowed us to have more natural pictures. All pictures came out much better than we had anticipated and we thank you for capturing the special moments on our big day!

Jihye · Married on 07/09/2016

Jeff was an amazing photographer and we were so happy with all 1500 photos from our wedding! He captured the right moments at the right time even if it's 80 degrees with 70% humidity in DC. Some of the poses that he asked us to do were interesting but the photos turned out to be magazine-like spread. He was a lot of fun and we could tell that he pours his hearts into every shot he took. He will absolutely do everything to get the perfect photos. We are so happy that found Jeff Song to do our photos. Thanks Jeff! You were awesome!

Kelli · Married on 07/08/2016

Jeff photographed our engagement and wedding pictures. He was able to capture the emotions and love that filled our special day in timeless photographs. He is very professional and personable. His use of lighting and artistic eye is what sets Jeff apart from other photographers. (....and his willingness to climb a 60 foot tower :) I would highly recommend Jeff as a photographer for any occasion. THANK YOU JEFF!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 07/02/2016

We found Jeff through an outside company and fell in love with his photography. We chatted with him prior to the big day and talked about all of the special details that we wanted captured. On the day of the wedding, he really got to know more about us and our personalities and used that in his work. We climbed tractors, fences, etc. to get the perfect shot. Our wedding party could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed working with Jeff and his assistant, Chris.

We absolutely loved the attention to detail and creative nature of Jeff and his photography. We HIGHLY recommend Jeff as a photographer, and intend to keep in touch for future occasions.

We love you, Jeff!!!!!!

• katie

Katie · Married on 06/05/2016

Jeff was such a pleasure to work with! He was truly everything we could have possibly wanted and more! Jeff knew how to make everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and would do anything to get the perfect shots! The weather was crazy that day with sunshine, rain, lightening, a rainbow and the sunset and he made sure we had pictures to capture it all! He definitely lets his creativity show with the different poses and angles that he shoots. He was very professional, personable and passionate! My husband and I would highly recommend him. Jeff, thank you for going above and beyond for our wedding!

joannapstephens@gmail.com · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Jeff was fantastic! From the engagement photos to the wedding, he was very professional. His use of light in his photography is creative, artistic, and unique. Absolutely love his work! We love our engagement photos and can't wait to see the wedding shots!

Kat · Married on 05/08/2016

We found Jeff through another company, but we wish we had worked with him directly from the beginning. He is friendly, professional, and (most importantly) very talented. He definitely knows what he is doing. We are loving the sneak peek photos we've seen already and can't wait to see the rest!

Kimberly · Married on 04/23/2016

We loved working with Jeff! He was professional, very responsive, patient, fun to work with, and made sure everyone had a good time while he was taking pictures. He worked tirelessly to capture some great wedding moments. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff for both our engagement session as well as on our wedding day. We could not have been more pleased with the results of the photos. He did an amazing job! Even when it started raining during our engagement session, he waited until it stopped raining and then we continued our shoot. He even waited until the sun set because he wanted to capture the right lighting with the fountains. He really goes the extra mile! Thank you Jeff for all the beautiful engagement and wedding photos!

Sara · Married on 10/31/2015

Our original photographer had to cancel, and we hired Jeff 5 weeks before our wedding. As you can imagine, having to re-book an important vendor is stressful, but the second we met Jeff, our stress was gone. He and his second photographer were amazing to work with -- kind, fun, professional, and creative. Our families and wedding party all loved working with him. Jeff even stuck around an extra hour and took photos at our after-party! We ended up with more than 2,000 pictures to choose from (picking just 70 for the album was nearly impossible). Jeff gave us beautiful memories of our wedding day and we can't recommend him highly enough!

Jing · Married on 09/19/2015

Jeff is a fabulous photographer! He made all effort possible to provide best service on our wedding day. Reasons I would recommend Jeff to my friends are: 1) Professionalism: He spent time to meet us before the big day and listen to our needs. He is always on-time for any appointments and very responsive to all our email/phone call/text inquiries. 2) Expertise: Not just that he produces high quality pictures, he is also keen on creating/trying new techniques. He is especially good at using flashes, 3) Service with love: He is very friendly to all our guests when instructing them to make poses for the picture. You always see smiles on his face. Even though he was so exhausted after the reception, he stayed extra hours to take additional shots for us. I told him I need to bring a few pictures to a secondary celebration 10 days after the wedding to share with family members who couldn't attend our wedding, he accommodated my request without hesitation.

Angel · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeff is very professional, personal, friendly, flexible and an artist! He is very passionate with his work!

Jeff is going to be my life-time photographer as long as he doesn't move far away or get famous! :)

Thank you Jeff and see you soon for round 2 photography session!