Jeff Reeder Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Amy Married on 11/15/2015
    Jeff Reeder's photography blows other's out of the water. His skill and eye for lighting is unmatched. He is incredibly easy to work with and was the only aspect of my chaotic wedding that I could completely relax about. What a pro. He guided us through our posed sessions while making everyone feel comfortable and was more than able to artistically capture the candid shots throughout the rest of the day. People obsess over my wedding photos and have stated they are the best they have ever seen more times than I can count. You would be lucky to have Jeff shoot for you.
  • User1269712 2+ years ago
    Jeff and his assistant are the best! With the quality if their work and their attentiveness, they don't miss a thing!
    Mary Married on 06/08/2013
    Jeff Reeder was the photographer for my wedding on 6/8/2013. He came highly recommended by two friends who have worked with Jeff. Jeff is such an awesome & laid back guy and this was so important for us as we knew we wanted a photographer who made us feel comfortable and at ease. Jeff was so flexible about timing and also had an assistant (second shooter) Kim; she was great too!

My photos came to me via internet and disc and are gorgeous! The only problem was that there are too many great ones to narrow down from! Jeff had many photos in black and white which I love, however my mom wanted to make an album with only color photos ... Jeff is kindly going to send us her requested shots in color too !

Aside from being a great guy, Jeff is artistic and talented and was truly a pleasure to work with!! I would recommend him to friends and family, and look forward to using him again someday!
    Emily Married on 09/18/2011
    I give Jeff Reeder the highest recommendation for wedding or any important photos as a completely satisfied customer. As a would-be professional photographer myself, I am extremely picky about photos, and was told by many friends that, aside from the right groom, that a great photographer was key to a great wedding. I am extremely happy with the work of Jeff Reeder; he is a true artist and really captures the beauty and emotion of a wedding day--not just with my own wedding, but with every wedding he covers, as you can see on his site. I was married at Fonthill Castle in Doylestown, PA, and he captured our wedding perfectly, with the right mix of stylish and natural shots. As a bonus, he is also a genuinely nice person and very easy to work with. I have worked with photographers in New York as an editor, and Jeff Reeder has all the best photography skills combined with a down-to-earth manner that makes him a perfect fit for any bride with great taste.
    Christine Married on 04/01/2011
    Best Photographer in Philly!! Jeff is truly gifted - so incredibly talented. He did my family's holiday portraits last fall and I couldn't be happier. I have a large beautiful canvas wrap hanging above my mantel that is just gorgeous. He has a great way of relaxing everyone and getting fun, real shots - no overly posed shots or fake smiles. He's so laid back and nice to work with. Also Jeff's prices are incredibly reasonable, especially considering the artistry and talent you're getting. My 7 and 9 year-old boys aren't the easiest subjects but he managed to engage them, make them laugh and get fun shots of them that I adore. Jeff is Philly's best-kept secret.
  • briggybee
    Brigid Married on 09/04/2010
    Jeff's work is breathtakingly beautiful. He has a remarkable ability to naturally, and artfully capture moments in detail that most people don't see.

Jeff shot my wedding last year without the help of an assistant, and he still managed to capture every detail magnificently. He was everywhere, like a ninja! In our friend's photos we have seen the top of Jeff's head here or there, he was right next to me during part of the ceremony and I didn't even know it!

Jeff was easy to communicate with, and work with even though I didn't really know what I wanted. Luckily he is brilliant with candids!

Advice to give to other brides? Definitely keep Jeff with you while you are getting ready. He has a very calming effect, and will make you feel peaceful and gorgeous.

I have recommended Jeff to two friends so far, and they both hired him.
    Alexandra Married on 02/22/2003
    Jeff and his team were fantastic. Most importantly, the photos Jeff took are the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen. In fact, I picked Jeff as my wedding photographer before I met the man I married! Jeff had photographed a friend's wedding, and she sent around one of his prints as a card, and when I saw that picture I vowed that he's be my wedding photographer. After I got the small detail of the husband out of the way, we booked it. The day of the wedding Jeff and his team were totally unobtrusive and professional. We hardly knew he was there, and yet he managed to shoot all the most important moments.
    Leslie Married on 06/03/2000
    Although this isn't related to wedding photographs, I just HAD to post a review because we had the BEST experience from a family portrait session EVER. I have 7 children of varrying ages from adult down to baby, and the pictures came out beautifully. Jeff was SO patient and had some amazing ideas when it came to locations, and types of shots. For the 1st time, no one complained about having to have their picture taken. I get asked all the time who did our pictures and how did he get everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time :)
    Liked: Disliked:
    K Married on 04/11/1998
    We just LOVE Jeff! He did a fantastic job photographing our wedding (a lucky 13 years ago) and has since magically documented our 2 boys at different stages of their lives. Jeff has a warm and creative way of capturing the moment without being "campy". Working with him is incredibly easy!
    Tracy Married on 05/24/1986
    Jeff is amazing! He took photos of several of the dancers at our ballet studio. Dance photography is tough to begin with and capturing good ballet shots is even tougher. He was really able to offer the dancers a wonderful selection of poses that showed them off to their best advantage. Jeff's head and action shots have been sent out with all our dancers' applications and they will be all over the country this summer.
    Great photography and a great value!