jeff & mollie weddings Reviews

jeff & mollie weddings 7
  • MarthaStewart

Marthastewart Joiner · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Such a great team - Love my video

We used Jeff & Mollie as the videographers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding - the video they made for us was wonderful! We are so pleased and have already watched it numerous times. They were so lovely to work with and very reasonably priced. I was unsure if I wanted a videographer at our wedding and am so thankful I used Jeff & Mollie.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Brian and Emily · Married on 06/16/2019

Jeff and Mollie were absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more flexible and professional couple of photographers to take our wedding pictures! We originally were supposed to have our wedding ceremony on the beach on Tybee Island, GA, unfortunately the weather report called for 25kt winds and 80-100% chance of rain. Jeff and Mollie didn't miss a beat when we had to move our ceremony across the street to the reception venue. Jeff was able to take pictures before the wedding of my husband and the groomsmen and wedding guests as they entered the new ceremony site. Meanwhile, Mollie was able to find me and my bridesmaids and immediately started taking pictures of us before the "grand entrance." They were really great about taking pictures of everyone at the ceremony and reception and were able to produce bright, bold colors! The most memorable part of their photography was during the reception when the sun finally broke and they grabbed me and my husband from the dance floor to take pictures of us with the sunset (and lighthouse) in the background. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous and they were able to send us over 650 pictures (color and black white) within about one week after the wedding!! We would recommend Jeff and Mollie to ANYONE! Thanks again, Jeff and Mollie for making our wedding day super special!!

-Brian and Emily Cail, Tybee Island,GA Wedding

Sent on 10/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Team!

I absolutely loved working with Jeff & Mollie. We got a sneak peak of photos right away- they were beautiful. Mollie captured every moment I could have wanted absolutely perfect!
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

So easy to work with

In all the craziness of wedding planning, Jeff was so easy and professional to work with. Quick to respond and a calm presence on our wedding day. Received our wedding preview so quickly and loved the moments he captured! Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Mary Hartman · Married on 04/06/2019

You will love, honor, and cherish the result !

We nominate Jeff for Best Editing, Score, Cinematography, and Every Other Remaining Category. Many MANY thanks to jeff + mollie weddings for making our memory last forever. Most favorite artifact from April 6, totally. (except for maybe the groom). My heart wants to blow apart watching it. Just beautiful.
    Jeff managed to be everywhere, it seems, but was also rather invisible -- stealth achievement ! The final edit is so well-composed and just a gorgeous piece of work; it's clear these videographers take great time and care over crafting the end product, and we couldn't be happier with what they've given us, truly. Thank you jeff + mollie !

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ann

Ann Tran · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Purchase EVER!

We chose jeff + mollie because we loved their shooting style. We felt they captured the feeling, the giddiness, and the fun rather than just a glossy glamorized version of the day. As I write this a month after my wedding, I can safely say - they more than delivered. As one of the first vendors we chose, we were in contact for over a year. From engagement shoots to finalized pictures and film, jeff + mollie were a dream to work with. They were responsive, organized, and came up with options for shoots in different areas of Savannah. We couldn't have asked for a better team to document our day. Jeff + Mollie and their assistant Jacqui produced unique and lovely, pictures and film. They weren't pushy, but they definitely motivated us to keep taking shots when the light was just right, or if there was an area that was particularly picturesque. Seriously, best decision ever. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 03/30/2019

Better than we ever could have imagined!

We LOVED working with Jeff to film our rehearsal dinner and wedding. He was so easy to work with, flexible, incredibly talented and kind. His wedding video completely blew us away - it perfectly captured the moments, emotions and beauty of our wedding weekend. We would recommend Jeff + Mollie Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Michelle · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic wedding videographer

We absolutely loved having Jeff as our videographer on our wedding day. He was very easy to work with throughout the process. He was a great communicator and allowed us to customize our package. And most importantly, our video turned out amazing. What more can you ask for! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

They are AMAZING!!!!!

They are truly some of the best photographers in the business. They were great to work with, professional but still fun and sweet and the pictures are STUNNING- we only have a sneak peak from our wedding so far and we are still speechless over these sneak peak photos. You need to hire them, you will not regret hiring these two to capture the best day of your life!! Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Seasoned professionals = best wedding video ever.

Seasoned professionals. Jeff and Mollie are bringing years of photo and video production (and storytelling) experience to their approach, and the results are magical. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. They seamlessly captured romantic, personal, fun and exciting moments that told the story of our wedding from start to finish. They got the best shots of our secret first dance choreography that our photographers somehow only got blurry pictures of. There were so many moments that Jeff and Mollie delivered that made this bride and groom so happy. I've watched our video at least 100 times and love it so much.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Geoff · Married on 06/23/2018

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Jeff & Mollie for our big day! From the quick email responses in the months leading up to our wedding, to the reassuring planning calls, to the amazing day of flexibility, and finally the perfect pics and video, we've couldn't have asked for anything better. Your big day is going to go by fast, and trust me, even a few months later you're going to want to review pics and footage of that special moment. Don't let it pass - hire them!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for phenomenal, hardworking photographers, jeff and mollie are the right pick for you! They were absolutely amazing and were able to capture everything that we wanted plus so much more. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we could not be happier with their work. They are unbelievably pleasant to work with and respond to any and all questions. Do yourself a favor for your wedding and pick them! TRUST ME you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2018

June · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot begin to convey just how professional and skilled Jeff and Mollie are!!! They are the real deal!!! If you're looking for creativity with a superbly keen eye, look no further!
    Such a joy to work with and so very talented!!! Perfect in every way imaginable!! I cannot recommend Jeff and Mollie enough!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    jeff & mollie weddings 8

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

I can’t say enough good thing about Jeff! He was the absolute sweetest person to work with and did BEAUTIFUL work. I shopped around a lot for videographers and was being pretty picky, and I am so happy I went with him! He brought my wedding to life through video and I can’t thank him enough! I highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lora · Married on 01/20/2018

Jeff and Mollie were amazing! I initially found them 7 years ago when I was looking for local photographers in West Virginia. I'm very picky about photographers, especially if it is a wedding present where I'm maid of honor for the lovely bride and groom. Their wedding pictures looked amazing and the bride and groom could not be happier! Fast forward to 2018. This time it's my turn to get married! I live in California but decided to return to WV. Jeff and Mollie had moved to Georgia during that time period and once again I was faced with looking for photographers. As I was finalizing my choices, I decided to give them a call anyway. I figured they could give me referrals since they no longer live in WV. Instead, they offered to drive all the way from Savannah back to West Virginia for my special day! They went above and beyond what was needed. From pre-planning months ahead of time to the day of the wedding, they were professional and a delight to work with. They even helped me with lights when I set up a red carpet for the reception! The pictures were given to my husband and me promptly in a timely manner. Just days after the wedding, we were given highlight pictures and a few weeks later, we had all the pictures for our wedding album. Even a few months out after the wedding when I asked for additional help on my wedding photos, they were very accommodating! They have a unique way of capturing moments in an artistic way, while making people feel comfortable and have a good time. The wedding pictures were not just photos, but stories that reflected how I wanted to remember my special day. They do adjust the photos according to the couple, so the wedding photos from 7 years ago had a different feel from my photos. It is not cookie cutter, but stories told through pictures. If people were to ever ask me who I recommend for wedding photos, I would not hesitate to recommend these talented wedding photographers. Thank you Jeff and Mollie!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff & Mollie did such an amazing job for our wedding! We couldn't have picked a better group to document our day. They knew how to get everything doing quickly and group pics were a breeze! We did a destination wedding to Savannah so we had to FaceTime for our initial meeting which they had no problem arranging. Also, we had a preview of our pics the week after the wedding and should have our video back this week (per special request since we're having a local reception). Can't wait to see everything!! I seriously can't say enough about them! Thanks so much you two!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    jeff & mollie weddings 9

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Jeff + Mollie Weddings were such an amazing team to work with - and I was speechless when I saw our beautiful wedding video. His team took every detail into account and caught every moment perfectly. I am in love with our video and would absolutely recommend them for your wedding, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Katie · Married on 09/29/2017

Jeff and Mollie videoed our wedding back in september! They were an amazing team and captured our most important moments and made it such a sentimental video!! They shared our emotions during speeches and were so friendly to everyone. You should definitely use them for your wedding because they are the best!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jeremy · Married on 06/11/2017

Absolute professionals. Both Jeff and Mollie have a tremendous eye for what made our wedding pictures and day memorable. Very accommodating to our needs and mindful of the ceremony itself. I have never seen such beautiful wedding pictures or videos. They are a must-have for any occasion when you need experts to capture your moments.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved working with Jeff and Mollie and are very pleased with our video! We weren't sure if we wanted to spend the extra money on videography at first, but we are extremely happy that we did ! Jeff and Mollie were very flexible and easy going with our time sensitive schedule and uncooperative weather, which meant lots of changes last minute. We highly recommend this cute couple to capture your wedding day !

Sent on 09/28/2017

heather · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely loved Jeff and Mollie! Our pictures and video came out perfectly! We are so happy we had them to capture our big day!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2017

Jeff and Mollie were fantastic! I was really worried about my vendors since we had a destination wedding but there was no need to worry. Jeff and Mollie went above and beyond in every aspect.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Jeff, Mollie and their amazing team. Not only did they capture our wedding incredibly with the most amazing photo/video, but they were just so incredibly sweet and made us feel like celebrities all day. The team spent the entire day with us traveling from one photo opportunity to the next, and never missed a beat. After our first meeting with Jeff we knew we'd hired the right team for our big day. Each special moment was captured flawlessly. There isn't a single photo that we aren't utterly in love with. And the turnaround was crazy fast. We received our preview link 24 hours later. We cannot say enough about this team. By far, the best in Savannah. Thank you all so much for everything.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

I wish I knew where to start with Jeff and Mollie. First of all, stop your searching and book with them immediately! I have nothing but amazing things to say about these two. Our wedding was scheduled for October 8, 2016 as a destination wedding in Savannah. The most important thing to my husband and I was having a fantastic photographer and videographer to capture our day in our favorite city. Their price point was perfect, their work was what we wanted, and their professionalism and response time could not have been better. We booked with them as soon as we found them. As our wedding weekend approached, Hurricane Matthew came and forced us to cancel our dream wedding. Fast forward a couple of months and we rescheduled our wedding for December in New York. Jeff and Mollie did not hesitate to come all the way to New York to work with us! They were wonderful to work with and our pictures and videos are phenomenal. I wish I could give them more than five stars, I really could not recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

I had a fantastic experience working with Jeff + Mollie. I researched a lot of wedding photographers before booking and was thrilled with the outcome of choosing Jeff + Mollie. By far the best value in Savannah for their high level of skill and professionalism. Everyone I know has raved about how beautiful our pictures are and how perfectly they captured all the funny and bittersweet moments of our wedding and reception. Our pictures are perfect and I couldn't be more satisfied!

Sent on 11/16/2016