jeff & mollie weddings Reviews

jeff & mollie weddings 5
jeff & mollie weddings 6
jeff & mollie weddings 7

Brian and Emily · Getting married on 06/16/2019

Jeff and Mollie were absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more flexible and professional couple of photographers to take our wedding pictures! We originally were supposed to have our wedding ceremony on the beach on Tybee Island, GA, unfortunately the weather report called for 25kt winds and 80-100% chance of rain. Jeff and Mollie didn't miss a beat when we had to move our ceremony across the street to the reception venue. Jeff was able to take pictures before the wedding of my husband and the groomsmen and wedding guests as they entered the new ceremony site. Meanwhile, Mollie was able to find me and my bridesmaids and immediately started taking pictures of us before the "grand entrance." They were really great about taking pictures of everyone at the ceremony and reception and were able to produce bright, bold colors! The most memorable part of their photography was during the reception when the sun finally broke and they grabbed me and my husband from the dance floor to take pictures of us with the sunset (and lighthouse) in the background. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous and they were able to send us over 650 pictures (color and black white) within about one week after the wedding!! We would recommend Jeff and Mollie to ANYONE! Thanks again, Jeff and Mollie for making our wedding day super special!!

-Brian and Emily Cail, Tybee Island,GA Wedding

Michelle · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic wedding videographer

We absolutely loved having Jeff as our videographer on our wedding day. He was very easy to work with throughout the process. He was a great communicator and allowed us to customize our package. And most importantly, our video turned out amazing. What more can you ask for! 10/10 would recommend.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

They are AMAZING!!!!!

They are truly some of the best photographers in the business. They were great to work with, professional but still fun and sweet and the pictures are STUNNING- we only have a sneak peak from our wedding so far and we are still speechless over these sneak peak photos. You need to hire them, you will not regret hiring these two to capture the best day of your life!! Worth every penny.

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Seasoned professionals = best wedding video ever.

Seasoned professionals. Jeff and Mollie are bringing years of photo and video production (and storytelling) experience to their approach, and the results are magical. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. They seamlessly captured romantic, personal, fun and exciting moments that told the story of our wedding from start to finish. They got the best shots of our secret first dance choreography that our photographers somehow only got blurry pictures of. There were so many moments that Jeff and Mollie delivered that made this bride and groom so happy. I've watched our video at least 100 times and love it so much.

Geoff · Married on 06/23/2018

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Jeff & Mollie for our big day! From the quick email responses in the months leading up to our wedding, to the reassuring planning calls, to the amazing day of flexibility, and finally the perfect pics and video, we've couldn't have asked for anything better. Your big day is going to go by fast, and trust me, even a few months later you're going to want to review pics and footage of that special moment. Don't let it pass - hire them!!!

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for phenomenal, hardworking photographers, jeff and mollie are the right pick for you! They were absolutely amazing and were able to capture everything that we wanted plus so much more. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we could not be happier with their work. They are unbelievably pleasant to work with and respond to any and all questions. Do yourself a favor for your wedding and pick them! TRUST ME you won't be disappointed.

June · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot begin to convey just how professional and skilled Jeff and Mollie are!!! They are the real deal!!! If you're looking for creativity with a superbly keen eye, look no further!
    Such a joy to work with and so very talented!!! Perfect in every way imaginable!! I cannot recommend Jeff and Mollie enough!!!

jeff & mollie weddings 8

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

I can’t say enough good thing about Jeff! He was the absolute sweetest person to work with and did BEAUTIFUL work. I shopped around a lot for videographers and was being pretty picky, and I am so happy I went with him! He brought my wedding to life through video and I can’t thank him enough! I highly recommend him to everyone!

Lora · Married on 01/20/2018

Jeff and Mollie were amazing! I initially found them 7 years ago when I was looking for local photographers in West Virginia. I'm very picky about photographers, especially if it is a wedding present where I'm maid of honor for the lovely bride and groom. Their wedding pictures looked amazing and the bride and groom could not be happier! Fast forward to 2018. This time it's my turn to get married! I live in California but decided to return to WV. Jeff and Mollie had moved to Georgia during that time period and once again I was faced with looking for photographers. As I was finalizing my choices, I decided to give them a call anyway. I figured they could give me referrals since they no longer live in WV. Instead, they offered to drive all the way from Savannah back to West Virginia for my special day! They went above and beyond what was needed. From pre-planning months ahead of time to the day of the wedding, they were professional and a delight to work with. They even helped me with lights when I set up a red carpet for the reception! The pictures were given to my husband and me promptly in a timely manner. Just days after the wedding, we were given highlight pictures and a few weeks later, we had all the pictures for our wedding album. Even a few months out after the wedding when I asked for additional help on my wedding photos, they were very accommodating! They have a unique way of capturing moments in an artistic way, while making people feel comfortable and have a good time. The wedding pictures were not just photos, but stories that reflected how I wanted to remember my special day. They do adjust the photos according to the couple, so the wedding photos from 7 years ago had a different feel from my photos. It is not cookie cutter, but stories told through pictures. If people were to ever ask me who I recommend for wedding photos, I would not hesitate to recommend these talented wedding photographers. Thank you Jeff and Mollie!

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff & Mollie did such an amazing job for our wedding! We couldn't have picked a better group to document our day. They knew how to get everything doing quickly and group pics were a breeze! We did a destination wedding to Savannah so we had to FaceTime for our initial meeting which they had no problem arranging. Also, we had a preview of our pics the week after the wedding and should have our video back this week (per special request since we're having a local reception). Can't wait to see everything!! I seriously can't say enough about them! Thanks so much you two!

jeff & mollie weddings 9

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Jeff + Mollie Weddings were such an amazing team to work with - and I was speechless when I saw our beautiful wedding video. His team took every detail into account and caught every moment perfectly. I am in love with our video and would absolutely recommend them for your wedding, you will be so happy you did!

Katie · Married on 09/29/2017

Jeff and Mollie videoed our wedding back in september! They were an amazing team and captured our most important moments and made it such a sentimental video!! They shared our emotions during speeches and were so friendly to everyone. You should definitely use them for your wedding because they are the best!!!!

Jeremy · Married on 06/11/2017

Absolute professionals. Both Jeff and Mollie have a tremendous eye for what made our wedding pictures and day memorable. Very accommodating to our needs and mindful of the ceremony itself. I have never seen such beautiful wedding pictures or videos. They are a must-have for any occasion when you need experts to capture your moments.

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved working with Jeff and Mollie and are very pleased with our video! We weren't sure if we wanted to spend the extra money on videography at first, but we are extremely happy that we did ! Jeff and Mollie were very flexible and easy going with our time sensitive schedule and uncooperative weather, which meant lots of changes last minute. We highly recommend this cute couple to capture your wedding day !

heather · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely loved Jeff and Mollie! Our pictures and video came out perfectly! We are so happy we had them to capture our big day!

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2017

Jeff and Mollie were fantastic! I was really worried about my vendors since we had a destination wedding but there was no need to worry. Jeff and Mollie went above and beyond in every aspect.

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Jeff, Mollie and their amazing team. Not only did they capture our wedding incredibly with the most amazing photo/video, but they were just so incredibly sweet and made us feel like celebrities all day. The team spent the entire day with us traveling from one photo opportunity to the next, and never missed a beat. After our first meeting with Jeff we knew we'd hired the right team for our big day. Each special moment was captured flawlessly. There isn't a single photo that we aren't utterly in love with. And the turnaround was crazy fast. We received our preview link 24 hours later. We cannot say enough about this team. By far, the best in Savannah. Thank you all so much for everything.

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

I wish I knew where to start with Jeff and Mollie. First of all, stop your searching and book with them immediately! I have nothing but amazing things to say about these two. Our wedding was scheduled for October 8, 2016 as a destination wedding in Savannah. The most important thing to my husband and I was having a fantastic photographer and videographer to capture our day in our favorite city. Their price point was perfect, their work was what we wanted, and their professionalism and response time could not have been better. We booked with them as soon as we found them. As our wedding weekend approached, Hurricane Matthew came and forced us to cancel our dream wedding. Fast forward a couple of months and we rescheduled our wedding for December in New York. Jeff and Mollie did not hesitate to come all the way to New York to work with us! They were wonderful to work with and our pictures and videos are phenomenal. I wish I could give them more than five stars, I really could not recommend them enough.

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

I had a fantastic experience working with Jeff + Mollie. I researched a lot of wedding photographers before booking and was thrilled with the outcome of choosing Jeff + Mollie. By far the best value in Savannah for their high level of skill and professionalism. Everyone I know has raved about how beautiful our pictures are and how perfectly they captured all the funny and bittersweet moments of our wedding and reception. Our pictures are perfect and I couldn't be more satisfied!

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2016

Words can't even do this review justice! Jeff and Mollie (and team) did an absolutely amazing job capturing everything on our wedding day. We had a destination wedding and selected Jeff & Mollie after seeing some of their work in Savannah Wedding Magazine. We initially corresponded via text and I knew almost instantly that they were the photographers for us. They are an amazing duo and I am beyond grateful that I "stumbled" upon them for our wedding. They are amazingly talented and are SO much fun! They made me feel so comfortable that day and they fit in so well with my family, friends and wedding party! I was so excited to see them that day because they really calmed my nerves! It was pouring on my wedding day (with a zero % chance of rain) - but Jeff and Mollie were flexible and reassured me that we would get exactly what we wanted. They knew exactly what we wanted and we achieved it - even with post hurricane matthew! I could go on and on about how wonderful they were but what truly says it all is that by the end of the night Jeff and Mollie (& their crew!) were truly a part of our family! I will never forget seeing them at the very end of our sparkler line and just thinking they have captured it all! And they did! I love absolutely EVERYTHING about our photos and video from that day. Our photos and our video have received unbelievable reviews from my family and friends. I CANNOT recommend them enough! Incredibly amazing people and even better photographers!

Nisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Jeff and Mollie are BEYOND WORDS AMAZING!!! :o) My husband and I got married in Hilton Head and while there were a lot of photographers/videographers to choose from, their work stood out for being so artistic and personal! :o) We had an Indian wedding, which was new to Jeff and Mollie, but seeing all their work, I had no doubt that they would do a great job, and as I noted, words really do not do justice to how AMAZINGLY GREAT the video and photos turned out for our multi day wedding! :o) We LOVED our video and every single one of our friends/family members were absolutely blown away by how GREAT it was! :o) They went through hours of footage to make a video that captured so many key moments making us laugh, cry and, of course, SO happy that we had chosen Jeff and Mollie and their team for our wedding! :o) The are also super fun and easy to work :o) I was very impressed by their team in taking the photos/video during the events-they were never in the way blocking moments, but captured EVERYTHING! :o) They were incredibly professional and strategic in their positions :o) Since they were all from the same team, they were able to work with each other to position themselves for both optimal photos and video, definitely a major plus vs hiring separate vendors for photo/video. I would highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend hiring Jeff and Mollie if you are getting married in the low country, or for that matter, ANY PLACE! :o) Do yourself a favor for your wedding and HIRE THEM! :o)

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

loved, loved, loved working with Jeff, Mollie and the videographer Gabe! They had a great vision and were super snappy when it came to getting shots done. My husband HATES having pictures taken and they were amazing at making everything quick and smooth and getting a ton of candid shots which i loved. I had my sneak peak in 3 days!!!! Which is apparently unheard of in the wedding industry. Great value with no hidden prices. They were there ALL day from getting ready to our final exit. So happy with our choice!

Caitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

You get "one shot" to hire the best photographers to shoot your wedding. I can promise you will be so happy with your decision to hire Jeff & Mollie. I saw their work several years ago, and made a mental note to contact them when I eventually found the man I would share my life with. I was THAT impressed with their creativity, skills, and ability to capture stunning images. They just see the world differently through a camera lens. Their photos don't feel like the typical wedding photos; nothing looks staged or overly posed. However, they do make sure to capture your most flattering angles. ;-) Jeff & Mollie are also very easy to work with. Due to a scheduling conflict (military) with the Brother of the Groom/Best Man, my husband and I were scrambling to find an alternative date for our wedding just a few months prior to our wedding day; after already booking several vendors! Jeff & Mollie were SO ACCOMMODATING. They quickly responded to my urgent message about a date change, gave us first shot at their remaining availability, and re-booked us with no penalty. They took away so much of the stress with their ease of doing business and flexibility. During the wedding, they were professional and engaging, but made sure to let the events of the day unfold without too much interference. They had a few locations for photos scouted, but also really listened to our ideas and thoughts on what we wanted; including some gorgeous photos on the farm's family cemetery! I ended up with HUNDREDS of images capturing the joy and emotion of our day. The photos really tell the story, and everyone looks natural and expressive. I've had so many compliments on my wedding photos, and many friends lamented they wished they had hired Jeff & Mollie for their weddings. If there is one piece of advice I would give a bride, DO NOT cut costs when it comes to your photos or your food. Your guests always remember the food. You will remember the day through the photos.

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Jeff & Mollie were great to work with!