Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

140 Reviews for Jeff Ladd DJ Plus

Jeff Ladd DJ Plus 1
Jeff Ladd DJ Plus 2

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

A 5.0 is not a high enough rating for Jeff! He deserves a 10.0. Guests are still raving over Jeff and my daughter's wedding was over a month ago. Everything about Jeff was outstanding from the moment we met him over a year before the wedding to the very last song he played at the wedding. His unique style, professionalism and sincere caring for the bride and groom made for a truly beautiful day. Look no further...he's the best!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jillian · Married on 08/04/2017

Without a doubt, Jeff Ladd is the DJ you want for your wedding. He was the DJ for not just my wedding but my sister's wedding as well and on both occasion, everyone was blown away by how well he entertained the crowd. Jeff has great knowledge of what music makes the party exciting and he knows when to let everyone take a breather. His skills on the saxophone are also something to be enjoyed. If you can hire Jeff for any special occasion, do so!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

I am beyond thrilled with the service we received from Jeff for our wedding. You cannot go wrong with hiring Jeff, he is a great DJ, talented musician, and genuinely great person to work with. When looking for a DJ, it seemed like so many of the DJs at the bridal expos etc. were a dime a dozen... they were over the top, cheesy, looking to make the wedding into a "club", and offering fancy light shows. I didn't want that. I wanted great music and a professional who would make everything flow smoothly. I wanted someone CLASSY. When we met Jeff for our initial consultation, he invited us to his home and played the sax for us, we were so impressed. He had such a great personality and his talent was undeniable. He took a great deal of time talking to us, asking questions, and making suggestions. Months later when the the big day was approaching, he had all of that info from our initial meeting written down and remembered more of our preferences than I even did. We had several follow-up calls just make sure we stayed on the same page.

The day of, Jess was amazing. When I arrived at our ceremony site, I could here him playing the sax and it was just such an amazing vibe. The ceremony was orchestrated perfectly and he was able to get up to our reception site quickly and get cocktail hour going (despite the weather throwing a wrench in the mix). The remainder of the night was so awesome. I think almost every guest made a point to compliment us on how amazing our DJ was. "He is awesome! Where did you guys find him?!" everyone wanted to know. He had everyone dancing, from our flower girls dancing to the song from Moana to our 90 year old grandmother getting down.

In conclusion, Jeff was amazing and I couldn't possibly be an happier with his services. I highly recommend him and I know you will love him too!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff Ladd made our wedding an incredible evening we will not forget. He was worth every dollar we paid! He plays two different saxophones throughout the reception and catered to every request we made while giving us valuable feedback based on his years of experience. He was able to work with us both face to face, over email, and over the phone. Choosing Jeff Ladd DJ Plus was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mary · Married on 06/23/2017

I had the privilege of attending my nieces wedding on 6/23/2017. Unequivocally Jeff Ladd is the finest Wedding DJ I have ever had the privilege of hearing. He connected to what was happening during the celebration, and responded, through his selection of music, to make extremely personal to those in attendance.
    Mary J. Hough
    Springfield, MA

Sent on 06/24/2017

Alison · Married on 06/16/2017

Jeff was amazing. He was so wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and did a fabulous job on the day of. My guests cannot stop talking about him. The music he played was great and got everyone on the dance floor and he also played his saxophone a bunch, which everyone just loved. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

If you’re even considering hiring Jeff for your wedding, stop considering and do it! Booking Jeff was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We’ve been married almost two months and our guests still keep telling us how much fun they had and how much they loved “the sax man”. Jeff is professional, quick to respond, full of good suggestions for music, and great at keeping the evening moving efficiently. And his saxophone playing really adds an extra special touch that other DJs just can’t offer. I cannot recommend him enough, but suffice it to say—our dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Maria · Married on 05/12/2017

Jeff is excellent, you will have no issues with the music piece of your wedding at all if you book him. We couldn't decide between a DJ and a band, and because of Jeff's instrumental skills, we feel like we got both! The dance music was perfect, and when he played the saxaphone it was so beautiful, classy, and elegant. He was also very open to accommodating all of our special requests, and was quick to offer suggestions if I asked for them. He is great at what he does, and is a genuinely sweet man. Since a wedding is so special, don't underestimate the importance of having nice people around on that day :). Cannot thank you enough Jeff!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Cheryl Ann · Married on 05/06/2017

Jeff's responsiveness, professionalism and ability to provide exactly the music we were looking for was amazing. Topped with his incredible talent as a musician (which everyone of our guests were blown away by!) made our reception a first class, top rate evening to remember - by all! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeff!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

Jeff was the DJ at my brothers wedding in 2014 and as soon as I got engaged, I knew I wanted to hire him for mine as well. I remember being blown away at his talents and all of the compliments my brother received for how great Jeff was.
    I am so happy I chose Jeff. He is so talented, friendly, communicative, and made the entire process smooth and flawless. He listed to our ideas and gave us his professional opinions as well. He worked hard to personalize our day. He had never worked at our venue before and he went there twice beforehand to make sure there was no confusion on the day of the wedding. He was well prepared and didn't need to pull me aside once on my wedding day in order to ask me questions. He kept the festivities going on the wedding day so I wasn't wondering what we were doing next (fist dance, bouquet toss). I never once had to worry about forgetting something. He also gave us a soundtrack at the end of the night of all the music that we used in our ceremony and reception. It's such a great keepsake and when we play it, it takes us back to our special day!
    Overall I highly recommend Jeff for any event! Thanks so much Jeff for everything!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Marcy · Married on 04/01/2017

Jeff was a hit right from the beginning. The party was a huge success and so much fun. So many people commented on the music and your fabulous talent with the saxophone was just the best! I enjoyed working with you and you made our parents day so special. I am grateful that he was able to honor my husbands request because that touched my heart deeply and made the day even more special. Do yourself a favor and hire Jeff for any event you might have as he will surely make your day special. Marcy

Sent on 04/13/2017

Allison · Married on 01/06/2017

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. He had so many great ideas, and truly made the day special. All of our guests loved that he broke out the saxophone! He is like a DJ and band rolled into one. I would strongly recommend him!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 12/30/2016

Jeff was wonderful to work with from start to finish! We had all our confidence in him to make our wedding magical, and he delivered beyond our expectations. Nothing was classier than our guests enjoying his live saxophone music while eating dinner and enjoying cocktails. The touch that he provided to our evening was one of timelessness, and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a classy feel for their day...he won't disappoint!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Tom · Married on 10/22/2016

Do yourself a favor, hire Jeff Ladd for your wedding. We used him for our wedding on 10/22/16 and we could not have been happier with him.

He worked with us to get all our music needs sorted out well in advance of the reception and he was very responsive when we had questions or wanted to make changes.

Jeff put together a playlist that was exactly what we wanted, he was a great announcer, and everyone loved his saxophone playing. We had more than a few guests come up to us unprompted to say what a wonderful job Jeff did. Hire him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

We knew from the moment we sat down with Jeff that he was exactly who we wanted to work with for our wedding. He was has such a positive, upbeat personality, he's down to earth and he's amazing on the sax! He was flexible with meeting times, always prepared with ideas and in the end made our wedding helped make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be! All of our guests absolutely loved him and we've been receiving nonstop compliments about him since the event! We would highly recommend Jeff to anyone - he won't let you down!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Anne · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeff was an amazing DJ and is the main reason we had such a wonderful wedding! Jeff was so responsive, upbeat and ready to help with all the planning that needed to be done from his end as DJ. I had asked him if I could put together a voice-over for my father/daughter dance and he put all the wheels into motion and made my dream become a reality and then gave my family copies of the recording! He is the most professional person when it comes to his job as your musical coordinator and treats your wedding like it is his top priority! At the end of the night my husband and I could not thank him enough for everything he did for us and all the guests were amazed at his talent! You will not be disappointed with Jeff Ladd as your DJ!

Sent on 10/04/2016

kaitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

We all know a DJ can make your wedding. We knew of Jeff's talent of making everyone have fun and be comfortable from my sister's wedding. I knew we wanted him for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job. We had so much fun at our wedding. We decided to do a unique reception and he accommodated all of our requests, even those emailed to him the night before the wedding. Coming from two cultures, we wanted two first dance songs to represent us and he made it such a nice transition. Everything flowed very nicely. People of all generations were on the dance floor having fun and that is what we wanted! An added bonus of Jeff playing the saxophone was a total hit at our wedding which made everyone really enjoy themselves. It was very sweet that Jeff gave us a CD of our ceremony and reception helping us relive those special moments. Thank you Jeff so much!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/04/2016

If you're even reading this review consider yourself lucky - it means you have heard of Jeff Ladd. Once you know he's out there, you should be so excited to check this box off your wedding to-do list, with excitement. You have found a better DJ than you could have imagined. My husband and I got married September 2016, and Jeff absolutely made the day. "DJ" doesn't sound like nearly a large and gratifying enough term to describe him. He will probably never know how much comfort he provided us, around some of the most important decisions around our day. His responses to calls and emails were certainly timely, but always provided so much insight and flexibility. We had a couple chats at his home, where it felt as though we'd known him for years. And then of course there is his amazing work on our wedding day. He was absolutely phenomenal. He is completely flexible to as much or as little live music as you like, and for us it was the perfect combination. We wanted the dance floor full all night, no matter the genre or whether he was DJ'ing, playing sax along with a song, or doing a solo. Jeff wants a full dance floor as much as you do, and he has perfected his style. He can get a feel very quickly if the crowd is feeling a song, and switches it all up just right. No one has stopped talking about the music at our wedding, or just the overall guy himself. Let me be clear, he does not steal your spotlight. He lets the party happen. But at the same time, as we all know, the music has been known to make or break some weddings, and no matter what, will likely be one of the most talked about and remembered features of your wedding - Jeff will not disappoint, and what people will be talking about will be more like raving. Jeff, there are no words, you are the best. Our wedding was elegant, while crazy, while emotional, while kept on track, all because of you and your superb skills, passion, and professionalism. Thank you, for the PERFECT wedding day. Love, Rich & Kristy

Sent on 02/13/2017

Ania · Married on 08/20/2016

Best decision we made was booking Jeff as our DJ for our wedding! If you're thinking of booking Jeff as your DJ, do it - you won't regret it! Working with Jeff was extremely easy, most of our communication was via e-mail because that was our preference and Jeff always responded promptly. What I loved most about Jeff's services is the unique combination of his beautiful saxophone playing with his upbeat DJing. You get the best of both worlds - a live performance with the saxophone and DJing all in one. All our guests raved about Jeff's work and our dance floor was never empty. Not to mention Jeff's smooth MCing. We couldn't have been happier with Jeff's work. He performed at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests couldn't believe that he was playing the saxophone in real time because it was so perfect - some people thought it was a recording. Jeff is the nicest individual and we hope we get the opportunity to work with him again. We didn't have to worry about a thing with Jeff behind the DJ table, as he kept the crowd entertained and the day on schedule. Also, as a nice touch Jeff provided us with a CD of all our main songs as a keepsake at the end of our evening. Jeff is the best!!!!!!!! Sign that contract and rest assured you will have a wedding that your guests will rave about for years to come.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff! He was recommended from our venue and I am so glad we took their advice. He completely understood my eclectic music taste (I can be quite picky) and was able to put together an amazing playlist that pleased all generations and kept everyone dancing on one of the hottest days of the year (it was 95 and humid). For the playlist Jeff took some of my favorite songs and combined them with music he knew would be hits with our guests. After the last song finished everyone chanted for an encore and he delivered! He went above and beyond my highest expectations. Our guests haven't stopped talking about how great he was and they loved the saxophone during cocktail our and dancing. It was really a special touch that took our reception to the next level.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

You will be SO happy using Jeff Ladd -- he brings such a different dimension to your wedding as both a musician and saxophonist. I didn't get the chance to meet Jeff in person until our wedding day and I felt like I was with my old friend. He is incredibly talented, fun, and can keep everyone out on the dance floor. Our group was mixed in their music tastes- some loving the current hip/hop and some throwing it back to the Grateful Dead- Jeff somehow gave a little bit of something for everybody WHILE keeping everyone entertained. I can't tell you how many guests came up to me DURING our wedding to tell us how much they loved Jeff. His live music will take your wedding to a whole new level. We couldn't have been happier working with Jeff. Best, Katie & AK

Sent on 08/07/2016

jay · Married on 08/06/2016

I would advise any person considering Jeff to take the time to interview Jeff and to contact anyone who has had Jeff DJ their event. After doing this you will see what a great choice he is, I have had 3 kids married in the last 3 years, he was far and away the best DJ we ever had.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Robin · Married on 08/06/2016

Check out your options, Jeff will be far and away the best option versus other DJs. My daughter had the wedding she always dreamed about and Jeff provided the atmosphere and environment for the reception. What a great DJ, musician and personality.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/31/2016

Jeff is an amazing DJ and talented musician! He was wonderful to work with, was so helpful and thoughtful throughout the process and guided us to select perfect songs for us. We had so many compliments from guests on him, everyone loved him! I would highly recommend him, he was awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot express enough how amazing Jeff is! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is only looking for the best of the best. On top of being such an amazing DJ, he plays the saxophone beautifully and it added such a romantic and personal touch to our wedding. Throughout our wedding, so many of our guests would come up to us and say "Wow, he is awesome". A DJ can really make or break a wedding, stress about your wedding a little less, by choosing Jeff!!

Sent on 07/31/2016