Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. Reviews

137 | Boynton Beach, FL

137 Reviews for Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 6
Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 7

Kathy · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderfully detailed oriented

Jeff and Amy were amazing as was the videographer. Perfectionist photographer! What more can we say? Jeff waited for each picture to grasp the lighting, the subjects, and the background. He was always assessing then clicking at the exact moment to shoot! Thank you Jeff and company!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jamie · Married on 08/24/2019

Summer Wedding in Delray Beach!

Jeff and his team were absolutely amazing! We just received our highlight video and pictures back from our wedding day and we are very pleased! I would highly recommend his company for video and photography!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • I

Ilyssa · Married on 06/27/2019

Fabulous Photographer for our Florida Bar Mitzvah

Jeff (and Robin and the videographer Matt who he brought) were amazing from the moment we first contacted them. We have gorgeous photos from our initial meet and greet mini session and now truly fantastic ones to remind us of our meaningful, fun celebration. Jeff was incredibly responsive in the planning process and that day and was also super flexible. My son is basically always moving and Jeff was still able to capture his true authentic smiles and moments. He connected easily with our family and guests and got fabulous photos (some posed but mostly photo-journalistic at my request) that truly show the feel of the celebration. Our only regret is not having him around for the other days of our destination event!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Angelica · Married on 06/01/2019

Extraordinary!!

Jeff was and absolute dream! He was so professional, creative, respectful and had an incredible energy about him. He new how to made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured amazing shots!! I will always recommend Jeff for special events! Thank you Jeff for capturing our magical day so beautifully.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 13
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 14
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 15

Hi Angelica,
    Thank you for that awesome review. I really enjoyed photographing your wedding at Trump National in Jupiter. I shared some of your beautiful photos on my website. Here is the link:
    www.kolodnyphoto.com

Lenore Gordon · Married on 05/11/2019

Over the top! Albert captured it all.

Albert was our photographer. How excited we were to receive the most amazing photographs. He captured the entire day, every detail is documented. His photojournalism is most amazing. He kept both the bride and groom at ease and gave them the present of a lifetime. He captured their most magical day. From getting ready, posed, ceremony, reception, toasts and details...Albert didn't miss a beat. Thank you Albert when all is said and done photos are our biggest treasure. We are forever appreciative. The Gordon Family

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shara

Shara · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographer!

Jeff took the most stunning photographs at our wedding and our engagement photo session. You can tell each photo is taken with such care and dedication. He was willing to stand out in the heat just to capture the right one! We couldn't be happier with the photos or the video. Highly highly recommend if you are getting married in South Florida!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Taylor Burke · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Photos!

Jeff and his team did an amazing job for our Key Largo wedding! He made us feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding and took pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Gurland · Married on 03/30/2019

Easiest decision to use Jeff

After working with Jeff and his team for my older sister's wedding, this was the easiest decision in wedding planning process. Working with Jeff was so great, he was organized from the beginning to work with our coordinator on timing and logistics. On the day of he was incredibly efficient-- always looking for the best shot and capturing all the moments.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Nelson · Married on 03/23/2019

Dream Wedding

I hired Jeff to photograph my wedding on March 23, 2019 in Parkland, FL. Jeff was organized, on time and professional. My favorite part about working with Jeff was taking pictures in magical places that he suggested. Jeff has an eye and knows what spots will make for beautiful pictures! He is beyond creative and talented which makes him an amazing photographer. I have beautiful pictures now that will tell our story for the rest of our lives. Honestly, if I was to plan my wedding again there are some things I would do different and some people I wouldn’t hire again, but I wouldn’t change anything about Jeff and I would absolutely hire him again!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Thrilled with Jeff Kolodny Photography & Video!

My wedding planner recommended Jeff Kolodny Photography and Video and I’m so happy she did! We used Jeff for photography and video at our wedding at the Polo Club in Boca Raton and the whole team was incredible. The first thing I noticed was how professional and respectful Jeff, Amy and the videographer were while we were getting ready. I don’t love being photographed or posing and I was very nervous, but Jeff made me feel comfortable right away. He is also EXTREMELY CREATIVE. Our first look shots and even our posed photos are so unique and special and that’s because we trusted Jeff and his vision. He really knows how to capture the beauty of a venue. It was raining on and off but Jeff made the most of the indoor and outdoor shots. We got our photos back super quickly and Jeff was extremely accommodating with any questions or special requests. I can’t put into words how beautiful and special our wedding photos and video are, or how many options we have to choose from. I never expected to have what must be over a thousand great wedding shots, but Jeff captured everything. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking Jeff Kolodny photography and video for your wedding. Not only will the end product be great, but Jeff and Robin are great to work with and had excellent communication throughout the whole process. We’re so in love with our wedding photos!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 16

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2019

Great photography for our special day

Albert was the photographer at our wedding at the Sundy House. He was prompt, organized, funny, and organized all of the shots that we wanted and some great ones that we didnt know we needed. He did an excellent job and we cannot reccommend this company enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We love the photos and thanks again.

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Venus

Venus Valdes · Married on 02/24/2019

The best photographer!

There are important things to consider when you decide to get married. First, of course, who would you marry to since will become your partner for life. However, there is a second most important thing to be considered for your BIG DAY, your photographer. Because of your wedding photos will last forever and remind you how happy and lucky and beauty you were that “once in a lifetime day”, the photographer simply needs to be THE BEST. The one that captures the magical moments, the emotions, feelings and even tears. The one that pay attention to details including positioning the bride’s veil and bouquet to look PERFECT. The one that seek perfection and create artistic revelations of your BIG DAY. I highly recommend you, Jeff Kolodny, to everyone regardless type of event. Thank you Jeff, you are AMAZING!!! You are all I mentioned and more!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 17
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 18
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 19
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 20
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 21
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 22

Seth Derevensky · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend Jeff Kolodny Photography!!

Working with Jeff was truly a phenomenal experience. I would definitely recommend them for photographing your event. Him and his team were so easy to work with and extremely responsive throughout the whole planning process. We collaborated on some ideas and truthfully, left him and his associate to their creativity. We simply couldn't be more pleased with a) how quickly we got the photos, b) the quality of the pictures he took, and c) the beautifulness of all the shots. He made us feel calm the entire day of our wedding and once the party got started, didn't even know he was there. We're so excited to receive our photo album and share it with our family and friends. Our entire family is in awe of the elegance and fun/spontaneous pictures we received. I promise if you go with Jeff Kolodny Photography, you will not be disappointed!!! We're already trying to book him for an upcoming event in a couple of years :)

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 23
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 24

Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! I really enjoyed photographing your wedding! Broken Sound Country Club is a wonderful place and you both were great to photograph. I loved that we got to take pictures in so many different places.
  • Amanda

amanda werner · Married on 02/02/2019

Talented Photographer!

I found Jeff through a friend and was really happy with his responsiveness and how he could answer all of my questions. He did our engagement photo shoot and the pictures were fabulous despite the horrible weather that day (rain and a tornado warning!). Jeff always has a great attitude while shooting and he is easy to work with. Our wedding pictures are beautiful. I love his creative portraits of us. He is very experienced and he knew about our venue space because of previous weddings there. Jeff also does a wonderful job capturing all the details like flowers, invitations, rings, the cake etc. Our friends and family are all making his photos their profile pictures. He really captured the spirit of the night in our photos. He also does a good job retouching photos - I know this because my dress hem got dirty outside, but it looks white in the photos. Jeff uses lighting creatively and takes shots that look not only flattering, but also beautiful and artistic. I would highly recommend Jeff Kolodny to anyone for a photo shoot or to photograph an event.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 25
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 26
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 27
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 28
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 29
    Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. 30

Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Amanda, Thank you for this fantastic review. I really enjoyed photographing both your wedding and the engagement shoot in the rain. You and Stephen were great to work for.

Jeff :-)

Bruce Fischman · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic, fun, all around amazing!

Jeff and Albert were the best! We had such a great time. They were creative, efficient, and detail-oriented. They made sure my dress and hair were in place for each photo. They got us smiling naturally. They captured both nights beautifully (rehearsal dinner + wedding). I can't thank them enough for capturing the best night of my life through photos and video.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff and his team are a pleasure to work with. The quality of his work is superior. You can tell when he gets a look on his face, and you just know magic is about to happen. We hired Jeff to take our daughter's engagement pictures and wedding pictures. It was the perfect day and we couldn't be happier with Jeff's work.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jerri · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff, Robin, and Albert with Jeff Kolodny Photography Inc are amazing. I booked Jeff Kolodny Photography Inc for my wedding in April. When we had our first call with Jeff, we just know he's an expert in the field. He answered questions we haven't even thought of. We knew we were in good hands. After that, booking and completing the contract was a breeze. Robin was very prompt with the communication and responses. Albert took our photos during our special day. He guided us with the whole thing and was very patient with us and accommodating. He had the creative eye and ideal shots. We have received our digital proofs and the photos look gorgeous. I would definitely recommend booking Jeff Kolodny Photography Inc. They are very professional, talented, and worth every penny.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/07/2018

Your wedding day is a day you hope to never forgot. However I needed a photographer that was going to capture the mood and emotion of that evening to insure that everlasting memory of one of the happiest days of my life.... Well, Albert was just that, and so much more! I couldn't be any happy with how amazing he was and how great the pictures have come out! His personality just set me at ease and allowed me to feel comfortable in front of the lens. As it shows in the photo he truly captured the essence of our wedding and who we are! I am beyond pleased with my decision to choose Albert and can't wait for our next big event....Albert, any interest in newborn photos? ;)

Sent on 12/01/2011

Svetlana · Married on 10/26/2017

We chose Jeff Kolodny to be our photographer as he was recommended by the venue where we had our wedding on Oct .26 ,2017 ,The Palms hotel and spa,Miami,Fl . And we were so happy we made that choice.
    During the time we were preparing for our destination wedding ,Jeff and his wife Robin were very professional and quick to respond if we had any questions.Also Jeff listened to us and worked with our budget.
    We had a small intimate wedding (25 people ) with family and closest friends,and I was pleasantly surprised Jeff showed up on the wedding day with two more members of his team.The moment he walked in the room where i was getting ready,he organized the entire room .It was very clear he knew what he was doing and had a lot of experience .I did not have to say or ask for a thing ,Jeff moved quickly and did not waste time .He had a vision and made it easy for all of us just to follow his directions.
    I especially appreciate Jeffs creativity ,he often came up with something outside of the box,even asked the yoga group on the beach to help us have a fun photo,too bad the instructor had no sense of humor .
    We highly recommend Jeff and his team for the wedding ,his energy ,fun personality and smile will make your day even more special.
    Svetlana and Aurimas

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Jeff Kolodny Photography for our photography and videography for our wedding on October 21st, 2017. We were originally supposed to get married in Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, FL but Hurricane Irma had other plans. Just 30 days before our wedding we had to relocate/move venues - We miraculously landed Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami. Jeff and his team were involved every step of the way. Not only were they extremely supportive with the entire relocation process, they even visited the new venue multiple times beforehand to scope out where they thought the best photos could be taken! Talk about over the top!

Jeff, Robin and Albert were a true pleasure to work with. They are very responsive, patient and listen to what you want. They had me send some pictures and videos before the wedding to get a good feel of what we were looking for - which was so nice because I knew they genuinely cared about what my husband and I wanted. After receiving both our pictures and our video, we couldn't be more pleased! They truly captured our day and we are so thankful we made the right decision by using them!!! Thank you for everything! :-)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Stacie · Married on 10/21/2017

Jeff is a true professional, he is the most dedicated, friendly and accommodating person to work with. He made our wedding so special, the photos came out absolutely gorgeous and he was so pleasant to work with. He helped make our special day even more special. His creativity and personality added to the fun on our big day! I would recommend Jeff Kolodny in a heartbeat, he is simply the BEST!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/25/2017

I used Jeff Kolodny Photographer for my wedding in Delray Beach, FL in March of 2017. From the beginning Jeff's entire team was super easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable and confident that my photos would come out just the way I wanted. I live in Michigan, so my mother in law met with Jeff and they Facetimed me in so that I could get the most out of the meeting. Jeff went into great detail regarding all of the services they would provide and got feedback from me on what I was looking for in a photographer. Robin was always quick to respond to emails and kept me updated even when I had not asked for an update. Albert was our photographer and he was excellent. He was on time (early, actually) and professional and captured all of the photos we wanted. Albert made the most of the time we had for photos and took pictures in a handful of different locations. He also got great photos of the ceremony and reception. It was clear that he is passionate about his work, which made him all the more better to work with. It is now one month after my wedding and I have received all digital proofs and my photo drive is being mailed to me now - this is a very quick turn-around time that I am extra pleased with. Jeff Kolodny was very affordable, especially for the high quality service and photos we received. I would definitely recommend Jeff Kolodny and his team for any event.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Amy · Married on 02/04/2017

Jeff was our wedding photographer and he was great to work with. He really focuses on getting a good shot and all the little details that make a photo go from good to great. He was also very patient and accomodating with our guests shoving their cameras at him to take photos. We interviewed several photographers and we made the right choice with Jeff!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Amy, I really enjoyed shooting your wedding.

Erica · Married on 12/18/2016

Jeff Kolodny Photography is the absolute best choice for any wedding in South Florida! The value and level of talent you receive for your money is unparalleled compared to any other vendor. I used Jeff and his extremely talented team for the photography and videography for my December 2016 wedding in Miami and the entire process was so effortless and fun, he worked with us the whole time and was able to accommodate all of our requests for more "traditional" photos (such as chuppah posed pictures), and his genius really shines during the more "creative" opportunities - his ideas were amazing! I received everything promptly (all my photos and the wedding video) within only a couple of months thanks to his team, especially Robin, who was so wonderful and responsive every step of the way. The results were simply stunning - Jeff and his team captured every moment and the beauty of our wedding venue, and the photos were beautifully edited; he is truly an artist. I love my wedding video, and I am so excited to display these photos in my home and show off my album!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Desaree · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I begin?! From the start Jeff & Robyn were great to work with! Answered all of questions, were very responsive and detail oriented. My photographers were Albert & Amy and they were amazing to work with! Albert knew the venue well, got there early and was meticulous with his picture taking and Amy was right there every step of the way. The photos were creative & they listened to my vision. There were so many great photos to choose from it was hard to narrow it down! The pictures turned out beautiful and the album is perfect! So detailed and captured the best moments of the day. Can't say enough great things about this team! And Robyn, her patience is truly a gift. Thank you guys again! -Desaree & Erick

Sent on 04/27/2017