Jeff Kolodny Photography & Video Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Matt W. Married on 05/02/2022

Stunning Photos

Jeff is a master of his craft. He takes the time to understand what you want and executes it perfectly. His passion is evident and he makes you feel like he is taking pictures of his own family. There is no wonder why he was the most recommended. Call Jeff for your next big event!
    Je Married on 12/04/2021

Alexis and Stephen's

My daughter and her fiancee wanted to get married at the PGA Resort in Palm Beach Gardens. We live 100 miles north of there so I was not familiar with any photographers in that area. The PGA and the wedding planner gave me names of a few of there preferred photographers, which was a great help. After a few E-mails and speaking to Jeff Kolodny, I knew he was a perfect match for the wedding and our family! Jeff consistently went out of his way to make sure we were please with every aspect before the wedding, during the big day, and afterwards. He made everyone feel relaxed and he captured the most enchanting photographs.. We were all so pleased at the final photographs! You captured the beauty and the emotion of the day. We could not be happier with our experience and will cherish these pictures and video forever!! Thank you Jeff!!

Sincerely,
    Julie E
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 05/30/2021

Wedding Photographer of the YEAR

Jeff gave us amazing photos for our Wedding. Even during the pandemic he was a blessing to work with and he captured every single moment beautifully! He gave us everything we asked for and more! Also I highly recommend letting him run with his creativity because those pictures turned out to be our favorites! Wonderful job! THANK YOU JEFF!
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Photos and Video

Jeff is beyond talented! We found Jeff after speaking with several photography companies that were not a good fit. It made such a difference that when you hire Jeff Kolodny Photography & Video you are hiring Jeff - not someone else that will be hand picked from the company based on who is available on your date or closest to your venue. My now husband hates photographs. He was dreading the entire process. Somehow Jeff got him comfortable in front of a camera after taking some amazing engagement photos, and day of our wedding my now husband was nervous but not because of the pictures! It was also nice to be able to hire Jeff’s team for videography as well. The video is just as amazing as our photographs, and we can’t decide which photographs to put in an album/hang on our walls because there are so many amazing ones. Jeff is also super knowledgeable about photography and needs no direction which is such relief day of. Jeff was at our venue early and already had all of the locations on the property picked out to take the most amazing photos. Our parents even mentioned how professional, talented, and organized he was. There is no one else we could have trusted documenting such a big day and we will definitely be back for future life events!
    Noah M. Married on 02/03/2021

The perfect wedding photographer!

Jeff was perfect! He was extremely professional, fun and most of all, he took amazing pics!!! He is a must for anyone looking!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing photography

took great pictures and video. Captured all the important moments.
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/01/2020

Remarkable experience

My husband and I were absolutely amazed at how much professionalism and creativity that Jeff put into his work at our wedding. He was so creative with every picture and we have received so many compliments by our friends and family. He even used his professional wisdom to start our first look pics a few hours before our ceremony, which was a God sent, due to the fact that it poured raining right before our ceremony which would’ve meant that we would not have been able to have captured the beauty of our venue if we had waited. We’re so thankful for him and all of the advice that he gave us about our pictures and the impeccable work that was done throughout the entire experience. I can’t imagine going with anyone else and we are definitely going to recommend him to all of our friends and family members who are looking for photographers.
    Monique P. Married on 06/27/2020

Best photographer!!!! Hire now !!!!

Jeff is absolutely incredible !!! We had our wedding in 2020 which was stressful enough and Jeff eased all my stresses in every aspect. He was responsive, professional, on time, and most importantly took the most incredible photos of our beautiful wedding!!!! They were absolutely amazing! If you need a photographer for your wedding look no further ! You found him!
    Michelle Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful choice

We hired Jeff Kolodny for our videographer and we couldn't be happier! He was responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and our video came out perfect!
    Kathy Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderfully detailed oriented

Jeff and Amy were amazing as was the videographer. Perfectionist photographer! What more can we say? Jeff waited for each picture to grasp the lighting, the subjects, and the background. He was always assessing then clicking at the exact moment to shoot! Thank you Jeff and company!
    Jamie Married on 08/24/2019

Summer Wedding in Delray Beach!

Jeff and his team were absolutely amazing! We just received our highlight video and pictures back from our wedding day and we are very pleased! I would highly recommend his company for video and photography!!!!!
  • I
    Ilyssa Married on 06/27/2019

Fabulous Photographer for our Florida Bar Mitzvah

Jeff (and Robin and the videographer Matt who he brought) were amazing from the moment we first contacted them. We have gorgeous photos from our initial meet and greet mini session and now truly fantastic ones to remind us of our meaningful, fun celebration. Jeff was incredibly responsive in the planning process and that day and was also super flexible. My son is basically always moving and Jeff was still able to capture his true authentic smiles and moments. He connected easily with our family and guests and got fabulous photos (some posed but mostly photo-journalistic at my request) that truly show the feel of the celebration. Our only regret is not having him around for the other days of our destination event!
    Angelica Married on 06/01/2019

Extraordinary!!

Jeff was and absolute dream! He was so professional, creative, respectful and had an incredible energy about him. He new how to made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured amazing shots!! I will always recommend Jeff for special events! Thank you Jeff for capturing our magical day so beautifully.

Hi Angelica,
    Thank you for that awesome review. I really enjoyed photographing your wedding at Trump National in Jupiter. I shared some of your beautiful photos on my website. Here is the link:
    www.kolodnyphoto.com
    Lenore G. Married on 05/11/2019

Over the top! Albert captured it all.

Albert was our photographer. How excited we were to receive the most amazing photographs. He captured the entire day, every detail is documented. His photojournalism is most amazing. He kept both the bride and groom at ease and gave them the present of a lifetime. He captured their most magical day. From getting ready, posed, ceremony, reception, toasts and details...Albert didn't miss a beat. Thank you Albert when all is said and done photos are our biggest treasure. We are forever appreciative. The Gordon Family
  • Shara
    Shara Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographer!

Jeff took the most stunning photographs at our wedding and our engagement photo session. You can tell each photo is taken with such care and dedication. He was willing to stand out in the heat just to capture the right one! We couldn't be happier with the photos or the video. Highly highly recommend if you are getting married in South Florida!
    Taylor B. Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Photos!

Jeff and his team did an amazing job for our Key Largo wedding! He made us feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding and took pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn G. Married on 03/30/2019

Easiest decision to use Jeff

After working with Jeff and his team for my older sister's wedding, this was the easiest decision in wedding planning process. Working with Jeff was so great, he was organized from the beginning to work with our coordinator on timing and logistics. On the day of he was incredibly efficient-- always looking for the best shot and capturing all the moments.
  • Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 03/23/2019

Dream Wedding

I hired Jeff to photograph my wedding on March 23, 2019 in Parkland, FL. Jeff was organized, on time and professional. My favorite part about working with Jeff was taking pictures in magical places that he suggested. Jeff has an eye and knows what spots will make for beautiful pictures! He is beyond creative and talented which makes him an amazing photographer. I have beautiful pictures now that will tell our story for the rest of our lives. Honestly, if I was to plan my wedding again there are some things I would do different and some people I wouldn’t hire again, but I wouldn’t change anything about Jeff and I would absolutely hire him again!!
    Ella Married on 03/16/2019

Thrilled with Jeff Kolodny Photography & Video!

My wedding planner recommended Jeff Kolodny Photography and Video and I’m so happy she did! We used Jeff for photography and video at our wedding at the Polo Club in Boca Raton and the whole team was incredible. The first thing I noticed was how professional and respectful Jeff, Amy and the videographer were while we were getting ready. I don’t love being photographed or posing and I was very nervous, but Jeff made me feel comfortable right away. He is also EXTREMELY CREATIVE. Our first look shots and even our posed photos are so unique and special and that’s because we trusted Jeff and his vision. He really knows how to capture the beauty of a venue. It was raining on and off but Jeff made the most of the indoor and outdoor shots. We got our photos back super quickly and Jeff was extremely accommodating with any questions or special requests. I can’t put into words how beautiful and special our wedding photos and video are, or how many options we have to choose from. I never expected to have what must be over a thousand great wedding shots, but Jeff captured everything. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking Jeff Kolodny photography and video for your wedding. Not only will the end product be great, but Jeff and Robin are great to work with and had excellent communication throughout the whole process. We’re so in love with our wedding photos!!
    Lauren Married on 02/24/2019

Great photography for our special day

Albert was the photographer at our wedding at the Sundy House. He was prompt, organized, funny, and organized all of the shots that we wanted and some great ones that we didnt know we needed. He did an excellent job and we cannot reccommend this company enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We love the photos and thanks again.
  • Venus
    Venus V. Married on 02/24/2019

The best photographer!

There are important things to consider when you decide to get married. First, of course, who would you marry to since will become your partner for life. However, there is a second most important thing to be considered for your BIG DAY, your photographer. Because of your wedding photos will last forever and remind you how happy and lucky and beauty you were that “once in a lifetime day”, the photographer simply needs to be THE BEST. The one that captures the magical moments, the emotions, feelings and even tears. The one that pay attention to details including positioning the bride’s veil and bouquet to look PERFECT. The one that seek perfection and create artistic revelations of your BIG DAY. I highly recommend you, Jeff Kolodny, to everyone regardless type of event. Thank you Jeff, you are AMAZING!!! You are all I mentioned and more!!
    Seth D. Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend Jeff Kolodny Photography!!

Working with Jeff was truly a phenomenal experience. I would definitely recommend them for photographing your event. Him and his team were so easy to work with and extremely responsive throughout the whole planning process. We collaborated on some ideas and truthfully, left him and his associate to their creativity. We simply couldn't be more pleased with a) how quickly we got the photos, b) the quality of the pictures he took, and c) the beautifulness of all the shots. He made us feel calm the entire day of our wedding and once the party got started, didn't even know he was there. We're so excited to receive our photo album and share it with our family and friends. Our entire family is in awe of the elegance and fun/spontaneous pictures we received. I promise if you go with Jeff Kolodny Photography, you will not be disappointed!!! We're already trying to book him for an upcoming event in a couple of years :)

Jeff Kolodny Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! I really enjoyed photographing your wedding! Broken Sound Country Club is a wonderful place and you both were great to photograph. I loved that we got to take pictures in so many different places.
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 02/02/2019

Talented Photographer!

I found Jeff through a friend and was really happy with his responsiveness and how he could answer all of my questions. He did our engagement photo shoot and the pictures were fabulous despite the horrible weather that day (rain and a tornado warning!). Jeff always has a great attitude while shooting and he is easy to work with. Our wedding pictures are beautiful. I love his creative portraits of us. He is very experienced and he knew about our venue space because of previous weddings there. Jeff also does a wonderful job capturing all the details like flowers, invitations, rings, the cake etc. Our friends and family are all making his photos their profile pictures. He really captured the spirit of the night in our photos. He also does a good job retouching photos - I know this because my dress hem got dirty outside, but it looks white in the photos. Jeff uses lighting creatively and takes shots that look not only flattering, but also beautiful and artistic. I would highly recommend Jeff Kolodny to anyone for a photo shoot or to photograph an event.

Jeff Kolodny Photography & Video's reply:

Hi Amanda, Thank you for this fantastic review. I really enjoyed photographing both your wedding and the engagement shoot in the rain. You and Stephen were great to work for.

Jeff :-)
    Bruce F. Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic, fun, all around amazing!

Jeff and Albert were the best! We had such a great time. They were creative, efficient, and detail-oriented. They made sure my dress and hair were in place for each photo. They got us smiling naturally. They captured both nights beautifully (rehearsal dinner + wedding). I can't thank them enough for capturing the best night of my life through photos and video.
    Catherine Married on 06/16/2018
    Jeff and his team are a pleasure to work with. The quality of his work is superior. You can tell when he gets a look on his face, and you just know magic is about to happen. We hired Jeff to take our daughter's engagement pictures and wedding pictures. It was the perfect day and we couldn't be happier with Jeff's work.