121 Reviews for Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc.

Digital Files (11)
High-Res Images (9)
Prints (8)
Albums (6)
Destination / Travel (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Flush Mount (1)
121 Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. Reviews

Jeff, Robin, and Albert with Jeff Kolodny Photography Inc are amazing. I booked Jeff Kolodny Photography Inc for my wedding in April. When we had our first call with Jeff, we just know he's an expert in the field. He answered questions we haven't even thought of. We knew we were in good hands. After that, booking and completing the contract was a breeze. Robin was very prompt with the communication and responses. Albert took our photos during our special day. He guided us with the whole thing and was very patient with us and accommodating. He had the creative eye and ideal shots. We have received our digital proofs and the photos look gorgeous. I would definitely recommend booking Jeff Kolodny Photography Inc. They are very professional, talented, and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jerri, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

We chose Jeff Kolodny to be our photographer as he was recommended by the venue where we had our wedding on Oct .26 ,2017 ,The Palms hotel and spa,Miami,Fl . And we were so happy we made that choice.
During the time we were preparing for our destination wedding ,Jeff and his wife Robin were very professional and quick to respond if we had any questions.Also Jeff listened to us and worked with our budget.
We had a small intimate wedding (25 people ) with family and closest friends,and I was pleasantly surprised Jeff showed up on the wedding day with two more members of his team.The moment he walked in the room where i was getting ready,he organized the entire room .It was very clear he knew what he was doing and had a lot of experience .I did not have to say or ask for a thing ,Jeff moved quickly and did not waste time .He had a vision and made it easy for all of us just to follow his directions.
I especially appreciate Jeffs creativity ,he often came up with something outside of the box,even asked the yoga group on the beach to help us have a fun photo,too bad the instructor had no sense of humor .
We highly recommend Jeff and his team for the wedding ,his energy ,fun personality and smile will make your day even more special.
Svetlana and Aurimas

Profile Picture Svetlana, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

We used Jeff Kolodny Photography for our photography and videography for our wedding on October 21st, 2017. We were originally supposed to get married in Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, FL but Hurricane Irma had other plans. Just 30 days before our wedding we had to relocate/move venues - We miraculously landed Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami. Jeff and his team were involved every step of the way. Not only were they extremely supportive with the entire relocation process, they even visited the new venue multiple times beforehand to scope out where they thought the best photos could be taken! Talk about over the top!

Jeff, Robin and Albert were a true pleasure to work with. They are very responsive, patient and listen to what you want. They had me send some pictures and videos before the wedding to get a good feel of what we were looking for - which was so nice because I knew they genuinely cared about what my husband and I wanted. After receiving both our pictures and our video, we couldn't be more pleased! They truly captured our day and we are so thankful we made the right decision by using them!!! Thank you for everything! :-)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Jeff is a true professional, he is the most dedicated, friendly and accommodating person to work with. He made our wedding so special, the photos came out absolutely gorgeous and he was so pleasant to work with. He helped make our special day even more special. His creativity and personality added to the fun on our big day! I would recommend Jeff Kolodny in a heartbeat, he is simply the BEST!

Profile Picture Stacie, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Jeff Kolodny Photographer for my wedding in Delray Beach, FL in March of 2017. From the beginning Jeff's entire team was super easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable and confident that my photos would come out just the way I wanted. I live in Michigan, so my mother in law met with Jeff and they Facetimed me in so that I could get the most out of the meeting. Jeff went into great detail regarding all of the services they would provide and got feedback from me on what I was looking for in a photographer. Robin was always quick to respond to emails and kept me updated even when I had not asked for an update. Albert was our photographer and he was excellent. He was on time (early, actually) and professional and captured all of the photos we wanted. Albert made the most of the time we had for photos and took pictures in a handful of different locations. He also got great photos of the ceremony and reception. It was clear that he is passionate about his work, which made him all the more better to work with. It is now one month after my wedding and I have received all digital proofs and my photo drive is being mailed to me now - this is a very quick turn-around time that I am extra pleased with. Jeff Kolodny was very affordable, especially for the high quality service and photos we received. I would definitely recommend Jeff Kolodny and his team for any event.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff was our wedding photographer and he was great to work with. He really focuses on getting a good shot and all the little details that make a photo go from good to great. He was also very patient and accomodating with our guests shoving their cameras at him to take photos. We interviewed several photographers and we made the right choice with Jeff!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 2/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff Kolodny Photography is the absolute best choice for any wedding in South Florida! The value and level of talent you receive for your money is unparalleled compared to any other vendor. I used Jeff and his extremely talented team for the photography and videography for my December 2016 wedding in Miami and the entire process was so effortless and fun, he worked with us the whole time and was able to accommodate all of our requests for more "traditional" photos (such as chuppah posed pictures), and his genius really shines during the more "creative" opportunities - his ideas were amazing! I received everything promptly (all my photos and the wedding video) within only a couple of months thanks to his team, especially Robin, who was so wonderful and responsive every step of the way. The results were simply stunning - Jeff and his team captured every moment and the beauty of our wedding venue, and the photos were beautifully edited; he is truly an artist. I love my wedding video, and I am so excited to display these photos in my home and show off my album!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff was very professional and knew what I liked and what I would not like. He took beautiful photos and came across as a total perfectionist, which I certainly appreciated on my wedding day. Thumbs way up - highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Pay the extra amount to be sure and get Jeff himself to come. Very nice guy - very creative - not a prima donna.

Profile Picture Joan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I begin?! From the start Jeff & Robyn were great to work with! Answered all of questions, were very responsive and detail oriented. My photographers were Albert & Amy and they were amazing to work with! Albert knew the venue well, got there early and was meticulous with his picture taking and Amy was right there every step of the way. The photos were creative & they listened to my vision. There were so many great photos to choose from it was hard to narrow it down! The pictures turned out beautiful and the album is perfect! So detailed and captured the best moments of the day. Can't say enough great things about this team! And Robyn, her patience is truly a gift. Thank you guys again! -Desaree & Erick

Profile Picture Desaree, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff was over the top an amazing wedding photographer! He was professional and friendly. Jeff made us feel so comfortable while at the same time, he made sure that he captured both the formal and informal candid shots that we were important to us!

Profile Picture debby, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jeff and his team are outstanding!! Capturing every moment of our special day. Very creative and professional! Jen and Joe Lipari

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I had a destination wedding in Ft Lauderdale FL and were scared of taking the plunge on a photographer but since I first talked to Jeff and his team I knew they were the ones for us! Jeff and Robin hooked us up with Albert and may i say he was outstanding!!! Albert went above and beyond getting all the pics we wanted and then some! Thank you so much to the Jeff Kolodny Team for making our day last forever with these perfect photos. Needless to say if your in the south Florida area and are looking to capture your special event with a class act group of photographers no need to look any further...

Profile Picture michael, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are absolutely amazed with our wedding photos and video done by Jeff Kolodny Photography, Inc. From the engagement shoot done by Jeff and the wedding photos and video (done by Albert and Matt), everything came out spectacularly. Robin is very prompt in her responses and is very organized which helped make the entire process less stressful. We are so glad they captured our special day with photos and videos we will look back on for years to come. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

The word that comes to mind when reviewing Jeff Kolodny Photography is, "WOW!"
We used Jeff Kolodny Photography for both photos and video.
Jeff and his team, Amy, Vinny, and Robin did outstanding work!
We got married at Hyatt Pier 66 on July 16, 2016.
Their professionalism and quality of work is more than superb!
If your looking for a company that does outstanding work but are professional and reliable, Jeff Kolodny Photography is who you want to call!

Jeff Kolodny Photography captured the most magical day of our lives!
We can't thank you enough!!!

Traci & Jeff Garfinkel

Profile Picture Traci, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Jeff and Amy on our wedding day! Both were very helpful and full of energy and were able to get amazing photos! Robin was also an absolute pleasure to work with, as she is extremely prompt and was quick to respond to all my questions. I would highly recommend Jeff Kolodny if you are looking for a South Florida wedding photographer! Our photos are fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't imagine our wedding day, without Jeff and his amazing team. My husband and I searched a bevy of vendors before landing on Jeff and we could not be happier. We worked with Jeff and his awesome wife Robin every step of the way. They worked to meet our very specific photography and videography needs, not to mention working with us to custom create the most amazing wedding highlight video. They made sure to capture the moments we could not live without and the moments we didn't know we could not have lived without! They are an extremely professional and hardworking team, not cutting any corners or compromising any quality. There were things we would have never compromised on our wedding day, aside from venue and food and photo/video was the other. IF you are looking for the absolute best of the best, this is the team to use. Incredible from start to finish, and they have given us the gift of memories that we will cherish forever and ever.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

We were really happy with our experience with these guys. Very professional and very friendly. They were great to work with on our wedding day. We had two photographers and they were nice enough to accommodate five different locations including one on the side of the road when our car broke down between locations. Our photographer didn't hesitate to get out of the car and take advantage of the situation while we waited for help. Our final product between the digital files and photo album will treasured for a lifetime and we are so happy to have them!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book them and don't look back! The team with Jeff Kolodny is top notch! Jeff, Robin and Matt are the most talented group of photographers and videographers that I have had the sincerest pleasure to meet and work with. Your wedding pictures and video are the best way to remember your wedding, you want the best and that is Jeff Kolodny. They are talented, thoughtful and perfectionist. I get the impression that they really like what they do and they make you feel like you are doing them a favor! They took the best pictures, video's and were never obtrusive. I would never use any one else for any professional photo or video needs.

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images
4.2

Overall the service was great. I was a little disappointed that they forgot to get table pictures like my mother requested and there were not as many choices for the posed photos as I would have liked. But the candid shots were great. I had a really hard time picking which ones to put in the album because there were so many.

Profile Picture Ilana, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR YOUR WEDDING IS PHOTOS AND VIDEO. THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, EVEN OUR FULL VIDEO IS ENJOYABLE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS.
ALTHOUGH I DO NOT LIVE IN FLORIDA SINCE 2005, I GOT MARRIED AT MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD THERE AND THEY CAPTURED THE MOMENTS BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE DREAMED. IN FACT, I HAD A SECOND RECEPTION IN PENNSYLVANIA AND MY PHOTOS AND HIGHTLIGHT FROM ANOTHER COMPANY DO NOT COME TO JEFF KOLODNY AND THIS CREW. I BELIEVE WE HAD AMY AND RICKY ON OUR WEDDING DAY, THEY WERE AWESOME! MY PA RECEPTION WAS CASUAL AND NOT AS FANCY AS THE MARRIOTT HARBOR BEACH, SO THE PHOTO/VIDEO WAS LESS MONEY RESPECTIVELY, BUT IN REGARDS TO QUALITY, MUSIC, FLOW AND TRANSITION, JEFF KOLODNY BLEW THEM OUT OF THE WATER. I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT AT FIRST TO ACCEPT PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT. AND I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. IN FACT, I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE OUR OWN FANCY PHOTO ALBUM ON SHUTTERFLY, BUT AFTER MANY DAYS OF EDITING I GAVE UP, SO WE ARE BUYING AN ALBUM FOR OUR SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY. LET THE PROS DO WHAT THE PROS DO BEST. REMEMBER YOU WEDDING DAY WILL BE LIKE A DREAM BECAUSE IT GOES BY SO FAST, SO ENSURE THAT YOU CAPTURE WITH STILL PHOTOS AND VIDEO. YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY HIGHLIGHT VIDEO. THE PASSWORD IS Becky. https://vimeo.com/166379854 BEST OF LUCK!

PS I EVEN GAVE AMY A LIST IN ADVANCE OF PHOTOS I WANTED AND THEY ACCOMODATED ALL I WANTED IN THE 1.5 HRS. I ONLY HAD A 35 PERSON WEDDING, WE HAD 1.5 HRS AND I STILL WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO TAKE FUN WHIMSICAL PHOTOS ON THE BEACH WITH MY WEDDING PARTY. THE RECEPTION PHOTOS WE GREAT TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUPER GOOD LIGHTING, PLUS THEY CAN AIRBRUSH AND MAKE YOUR ARM FAT DISAPPEAR, THEY EVEN MATCHED A SUNGLASS MIRROR TINT WHICH I USED ON MY THANK YOU CARD.

Profile Picture REBECCA, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff and Robin are a great team to work with. They are responsive, talented, patient, and truly care about their clients. Jeff is creative and has a vision with each of his couples that he shoots. I love his passion and enthusiasm. Our wedding photos came out great and we owe it to Jeff and his team. Thanks for capturing our special night in such a beautiful way! Anyone getting married in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale should use Jeff!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jeff Kolodny and his team were outstanding. Every step of the way they were helpful and very responsive. They quickly answered any questions I had. On the day of the wedding they were on time, professional, and friendly. Jeff was great at managing our very large wedding party and had a great attitude when dealing with our rowdy groomsmen. The photos came back on the early side of the window he gave us and they were stunning. Better than I could have imagined!!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

We highly recommend Jeff Kolodny Photography. We recently got married this year and for our wedding Albert and Amy were the photographers and Matt was the videographer. From the moment they arrived they made us feel so comfortable to work with. Everything went so smoothly from start to finish. Jeff and Robin have been so easy to communicate with as well. They were always available to answer any questions we had before the wedding and now as we go through the process of putting our wedding album together. If you are looking for someone great for your wedding or a special event we definitely recommend Jeff Kolodny Photography.

Allison and Kenny Menzer

Profile Picture Allison, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were married at the Margaritaville in Hollywood Beach, Florida. I am so happy we used Jeff and his group as our photographer and videographer. A wedding is over after 5-6 hours, but the memories from you photos and video last a lifetime. The word BEAUTIFUL doesn't even come close to describing the photos. They are ALIVE! The photos captured show the love and life that we had at our wedding. Jeff and his crew were not only able to envision beautifully staged photos, but really captured the action photos of our wedding. This is something difficult, especially at an Orthodox Jewish wedding, which was what we had. I highly recommend Jeff and his crew. Also, Robin deserves a huge shout out. She was there from day 1, from discussing what we were looking for, to walking us through contracts, to retrieving photos, and everything in between. There is so much planning involved in weddings and the levels of stress can be high, but when you go with Jeff Kolodny Photography, you can rest assure that your moments will be forever captured.

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/7/16, 3 Reviews