Jeff Jones Photography Reviews

61 | Willoughby, OH

61 Reviews for Jeff Jones Photography

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2007

Jeff did an amazing job! We met several times prior to the wedding so I could tell him about the style of pictures I wanted, as well as show him some neat/different types of pictures that I wanted! He did everything and more than I could have asked for. We paid $1300 for 400+ proofs, a personalized album to put them in, an 8x10 of our choice and a 5x7 of our choice. We received SO many compliments on all of our pictures. Jeff is very professional, I'd love to work with him again!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Beth · Married on 07/18/2015

Jeffery did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos. He was great to work with, so accommodating, and was worth every penny. He spent the entire day with us and photographed every important moment and came up with great poses for us, making our photos look amazing, even in 90 degree heat.

We loved that we received our photos on a CD so that we have access to them forever.

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • U

Jenni A. · Married on 07/17/2010

I would definitetly recomment Jeff Jones Photography for wedding pictures. Very professional and took excellent pictures. And Jeff made it fun, which to me is very important!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Maggie · Married on 03/17/2018

Jeff was wonderful to work with from start to finish. His price was incredibly reasonable and he was willing to be flexible with timing, including staying an extra hour at the reception. The photos turned out absolutely beautifully and we could not be more happy!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Linda · Married on 07/01/2017

I met Jeff when my sister got married in 2014 and she selected him as her photographer. The fact that I choose him for my wedding three years later speaks to how impressed I was then and how happy I am now. Jeff is GREAT! He works in a non-intrusive manner to make sure you not only enjoy your day but that you have life long memories. From pre-ceremony activities thru the end of the reception, posed and candid shots abound and are so very reflective of the days events. He will always be my go to photographer.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Vicki · Married on 07/12/2014

He was extremely professional and worked very hard to give us as many photographs as possible within a short period of time. He is extremely flexible with the amount of time available to order prints. Very helpful when working with a budget.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Alison · Married on 07/30/2010

Jeff did an amazing job taking the photos at our wedding. He was prompt, courteous and professional. His pricing was very affordable and we got over 400 proofs to choose from. Our photos were online on his website in only two days and all of our friends and family were very impressed with them. I would highly recommend Jeff Jones to anyone needing a photographer for an event or studio session.

Sent on 08/21/2010

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2009

Jeff Jones did an outstanding job on our wedding day. He handled a large bridal party with ease and was very professional, yet down to earth. I didn't feel like I needed to worry about a thing concerning photos during our big day. In addtion, the turn around time to receive the photos was outstanding. We were married close to the holidays and still had our pictures only a few short days after the wedding!

The only bummer is that I do wish that we got more actual prints out of the package for the price. I also wish there was an option to buy the prints digitally.

Sent on 01/11/2010

Becca · Married on 11/06/2009

Jeff was wonderful! He took beautiful pictures and got all day coverage for a low price! He was flexible with picture location depending on the weather and took great posed and candid photos. He was fabulous with lighting and colors. The reception pictures were amazing and he got great candid shots of all of our friends and family having a good time! He was professional and fun and definitely made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and had fun doing it.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Maria · Married on 07/11/2009

3.5

Jeff Jones was an exceptional value for the price. He spent the entire day with me, from getting ready at my parents house, all the way until the reception was almost over.
    I only wish I would have requested some more specific shots that I did not get. I didn't get one with just my flower girls and myself; and also one of me with all of my bridesmaids, along with a few others.
    Other than that, Jeff was very professional and helped the day go off without a hitch. He made sure everything went smoothly, not just the pictures. I�m very happy that I chose Jeff, and will recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2011

Jeff did a great job with our wedding photos. He was professional and very easy to work with. He was responsive to all questions and I was at ease working with him.

Sent on 09/25/2011