Jeff Jones Photography Reviews

Jeff Jones Photography 1
Jeff Jones Photography 2
Jeff Jones Photography 3

Alainee · Married on 06/22/2018

When I booked Jeff for my wedding, it was clear that he is experienced, professional, and enthusiastic about his work. We received complimentary engagement photos with our package, and they turned out great. He explained to us how to pose in each one and everything was very organized and professional. He makes you feel comfortable. We weren't sure a good place to take the photos, but Jeff had multiple options for us to choose from, so we chose Coulby Park. Throughout the weeks before the wedding, Jeff was great at responding to my emails with questions and was very flexible in terms of the day-of timeline. He helped us arrange a back-up plan in case of rain. I gave Jeff a list of pictures I was hoping to have taken at the wedding, and he got every one and then some. I was in awe as I scrolled through the pictures. He had a great combination of posed and candid shots, which is exactly what I wanted. I am so thankful to him for capturing great memories on our big day. He took the time to take family photos after the ceremony, photos of the scenery at our ceremony, photos of the programs, photos of the guests arriving, etc. I highly recommend you check out his website and his Facebook page to see his images. They speak for themselves! With the package I selected, I received all of the wedding images he took; you do not have to pick and choose. I will receive them on a disc online, so I can print them if I want to! Great prices as well.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Jeff Jones Photography 4
    Jeff Jones Photography 5

Pauline · Married on 06/09/2018

I found Jeff Jones by chance and boy did I hit the jackpot! He was awesome as a photographer at my daughter's wedding.
    Jeff made a point to make the day memorable and easy. He is extremely professional, well dressed, accomodating and personable. He takes charge --knows what he is doing and makes sure no one is missed out . The photos we received were just beautiful.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jay r · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff is extremely passionate with every wedding reception he participates in. Amazing individual who always goes out of his way to make his clients happy.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

The quality of service that was provided was outstanding! From engagement pictures, morning of wedding, church & reception Jeff exceeded expectations! His timely turnaround of pictures allowed us to enjoy the day all over again and view the beautiful moments he captured!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Jeff Jones is amazing! Very professional and worth every penny!! I had some ideas of photos I wanted and he captured them perfectly. I loved all of them. He was at my wedding from start to finish and did an superb job!! I highly recommend him for your wedding photographer!! Thank you Jeff... Job well done

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Jeff Jones Photography 6

Diane · Married on 09/03/2017

Jeff Jones is amazing , professional in every way!. I really appreciate how he takes control of the time and captures moments that will amaze you!. He is well worth the money, and even more!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Gale · Married on 07/09/2017

Jeff was the photographer at my daughter's wedding. It was just a great experience! He was so professional, friendly and willing to work with us on a number of last minute changes! His fees are extremely reasonable and the quality of his work is just super! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Julianne · Married on 06/24/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jeff. Our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. I had a few ideas of pictures that I really wanted for my wedding day which Jeff had captured perfectly. He also had so many amazing ideas for group pictures that are so cute. At one point of my wedding night Jeff came up to me asking if I'd like to get some sunset pictures and of course I said yes. It was perfect timing because not only was there a sunset there was a rainbow which he was able to capture for us. My husband and I our so beyond happy with all of our pictures and how incredibly fast they were able to get back to us.

Sent on 07/06/2017

todd · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff was incredible. He was willing to do whatever was necessary to get the perfect shot, including, but not limited to, going out in the middle of the street when traffic let up.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kevin · Married on 06/09/2017

Jeff was all around the glue that kept our wedding together.

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • W

William · Married on 10/02/2016

I would recommend Jeff to everyone. He was amazing

Sent on 11/03/2016

Don · Married on 10/01/2016

Jeff took photos for our wedding this October 1st. My wife and I were very pleased with the final photos. They came out beautiful! Especially at Veterans park. We loved them. Jeff had alot of great ideas for pictures, was very professional, and very easy to work with. We would highly recommend him to other people. Thanks Jeff for all you did!!! Awesome job!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2016

Jeff was amazing!! He was so flexible, easy to get in contact with, and the cost for the value was excellent!! I asked for a few pictures that I wanted on the wedding day and he was more than willing to take them! I will definitely be working with him in the future and would highly recommend him!! You're missing out if you do not work with him :)

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeff was absolutely amazing! I loved all of my pictures. He did a great job capturing every special moment. I even got my wedding pictures in the mail the next week!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Mark · Married on 08/13/2016

Jeffrey is a no brainer! He was extremely easy to work with, professional and very responsive. He asked the right questions, and did a great job of organizing the family for our pictures. He was on time and his photos are top notch! I would recommend him for any occasion. He is a true artist with his craft. One amazing photographer!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Michele · Married on 08/06/2016

Jeff did a great job photographing our wedding. He is very professional, responsive and easy to work with.
    He puts a flair of artistry in his photos that makes them even more special.
    Would highly recommend Jeff for any of your photography needs.
    Chris & Michele 8-6-16

Sent on 08/22/2016

Gerry · Married on 08/05/2016

Jeff was an excellent photographer for us.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Michael · Married on 07/30/2016

Jeff was absolutely fantastic! He captured our special day perfectly. He didn't miss a beat all day and took beautiful pictures from the start of the day through the reception. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a wedding photographer that's affordable and professional.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/09/2016

Jeff was great to work with. He was flexible about meetings and times that worked with our schedule. He responded very promptly to emails/phone calls. For our wedding he was willing to travel well over an hour each way, which meant a lot to us. He was very quick in getting our proofs back to us. His price was extremely reasonable compared to other photographers we looked at.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Jeff is an amazing photographer and very reasonably priced! We absolutely enjoyed working with him he does an absolute beautiful and can't wait to use him in the future!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

DONNA · Married on 06/18/2016

Jeff was amazing!!! Very professional and the photos are great!! He was so flexible with my daughters bridal party, especially the kids..he even helped organize and helped move the in between moments along!! Would definitely hire back again!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeff was so great to work with!! It was a little chaotic on our wedding day and he was able to keep everyone positive and on track. Our pictures are absolutely amazing! We barely even noticed that he was at the reception, but he got so many great shots! Jeff definitely captured our special day so perfectly and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Carolann · Married on 09/25/2015

Jeff was absolutely fantastic to work with. He is very quick with responses and made it very easy to ask questions and inquire with. When we met with Jeff he was very professional and showcased his work. He walked us through the day and went over shots he would like to get and we were able to put our input in as well. The day of the wedding he was very timely, fun, and even in a "crisis" moment relaxed my anxiety! Thank you for all the wonderful memories you gave us and it truly was a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 09/29/2015

We highly recommend Jeff Jones Photography. Jeff was the photographer for our wedding day, and he was awesome to work with. He had a great personality, captured really great poses and action shots of our special day, offered the best prices we could find, and was super flexible. It rained on our wedding day and we had only planned for outdoor pictures. However, he was happy to meet us at a completely different location (indoors) at the last minute and everything turned out fantastic. We were so excited to see how wonderful our wedding photos turned out, and we are happy to have such awesome memories of our wedding day. If you want high quality for a great value, Jeff is the photographer for you!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2015

Jeff did a great job with our wedding! He was great with our bridal party and we are very happy with how our pictures turned out. We had a lot of compliments from our guests about how he was always there to get the pictures, but was never in the way. He accommodated requests for larger than normal family pictures and handled the large group very well! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone! Pictures were also ready to view very quickly, about a week after the wedding day.

Sent on 09/30/2015