81 Reviews for Jeff Carr Photography

High-Res Images (6)
Additional Hours (5)
Proofs (1)
79 Jeff Carr Photography Reviews

On my wedding day working with Jeff was easy. We even had a last minute venue change the week of the wedding and it was no problem for him. The problem I ran into was after the wedding. It was 12 weeks after the wedding before we got out photos. When we reached out to them they told us it would be 8 weeks after the wedding to get the photos but its had already been 8 weeks at that time. I would have no issue waiting 12 weeks if only there was some communication saying that the photos would be later then expected. I was starting to become panicked because I thought he lost them. The photos were amazing and there were over 1000 photos. Id highly recommend him but just know that you could be waiting awhile for the photos. NOTE-date below is not our wedding date.

Profile Picture C, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff Carr Photography is simply the best! We thoroughly enjoyed working with him and his staff. Jeff was very helpful in planning out the big day and making us feel comfortable with the whole process from engagement photos to the wedding day! I have no doubt he is the right photographer for the job. Can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Cortney, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files
1.2

I was so excited to use this photographer because he was referred to me, but in the end I was very let down and dissatisfied. The main issues were the unprofessionalism and poor communication. It took 3 weeks longer to receive our wedding photos than stated in the contract (said to allow up to 8 weeks, we didn’t get them until the END of 11 weeks). That was AFTER I contacted him at the 10 week mark asking for an update and timeline as he didn’t have the courtesy to reach out to ME to let me know the progress. The photos I received were good but not amazing in my opinion. There were multiple shots of the same pose, some with very bright lighting, and 1 picture was just the top half of the cake. He did not capture many of the small details from my wedding I was hoping to have pictures of. On the wedding day, the groom asked for a particular photo (of just our rings) and he said “oh we’ll get to that”, which unfortunately he never did. We asked for photos in a certain location after the ceremony, he stated “we don’t have time”. During the night, he portrayed a certain interest in 1 of the bridesmaids and even took a selfie with her. This photo was actually provided by his co-worker from HIS camera. WE were the ones paying for his service and having his interest elsewhere during my wedding which was a huge letdown. Regardless of who pursued who through the night, the “professional” should have carried this out on a separate occasion. He stayed after the reception for cocktails with the bridesmaid. He texted the bride at 1 AM on HER WEDDING NIGHT asking to give his phone number to the bridesmaid. I emailed a week after the wedding asking for “2-3 photos” for thank you cards. The response: “I will relay this information to Jeff”.I never received even 2 photos. I never heard from him until I emailed him 10 weeks.His excuse: “we got overwhelmed with the amount of weddings and photo shoots we did from late September until current”.Unacceptable. Intent here is to share facts.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Jeff Carr Photography was amazing !!! I couldn’t ask for a better photographer!!! Jeff was fun, friendly, and is truly amazing at what he does !!! Pricing was very reasonable as well!!!!!This company is by far the best !!!!! You’ll regret not choosing them to be your photographer!!!
Thank you so much Jeff Carr Photography my wedding would definitely not have been as fabalous as it was if you guys weren’t there to capture all the beautiful memories!!!!
~ Brittiany & Josh Owens ~

Profile Picture Brittiany, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We met Jeff at a Bridal show and liked him and his work right away. He did a great job at our engagement session on the Beach at The Crowne Plaza Melbourne Ocean Front Hotel. He also did a great job at our Wedding, Even our guest complemented us on how Jeff stayed on top of everything throughout the entire day. The preview pictures look Beautiful !!. can't wait to see all the pictures. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND JEFF CARR !!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best Photographer in the business. Very professional and friendly. Jeff Carr treated us like family.

Profile Picture bryan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Jeff Carr Photography. Jeff and his team have great energy and makes you feel very comfortable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

Jeff makes this entire process so fun and easy! He is such a pleasure to work with and is extremely accommodating. I will be using Jeff for any future professional photos we need. I highly recommend him! :-)

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased to work with Jeff Carr from start to finish-they were very accommodating in terms of capturing the photos we wanted along with wonderful shots that we'll have for a lifetime to enjoy! We HIGHLY recommend choosing Jeff Carr for your wedding photography and know you'll be pleased with the professionalism and results!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We met Jeff at a bridal show and liked his work and him as a person right away. He did a great job at our engagement session at Magic Kingdom. He also did a great job at the wedding. The preview pictures look great. can't wait to see all the pictures. You won't be disappointed to choose Jeff Carr!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/17, 1 Review
4.2

The price is great and the team is very responsive and helpful to any questions you have. The photos turn out amazing!

Profile Picture User7880696, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures are the memories you will hold after the wedding, so you want the very best photographers. Jeff and his staff are the very very best! Look at his website and see his examples! Always look at any vendors previous work. Jeff's staff were perfect! Everything went off without a hitch! They took many pics and let us ask for special pics we had in mind with no issue.

Profile Picture Natalie, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fantastic photographer! We used him for our engagement and our wedding photos which all are amazing! He's very high energy, personable, and knows all the right shots!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff Carr Photography did not let us down. We were just as excited seeing the photos as we were the day they were taken. They were on time and gave us the utmost importance. I definitely recommend having the 2nd photographer there if you can, one angle was great but two is always better. Both Jeff and his other photographer had the eye for quality that we were expecting. I would definitely hire them again for other events as well.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff Carr Photography recently took the photos of my wedding and I couldn't be happier! Jeff and his wife Christine are absolutely delightful to work with. The communication from beginning to end was fantastic. There level of professionalism was top notch! Jeff did a wonderful job at directing us for the photos and everyone had a great time. If you are looking for top of line photographers I highly recommend Jeff & Christine!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Christine are AMAZING!!! They did my best friends wedding, then my sisters wedding, so when it came time for my big day I knew who to trust when it came to pictures!!!! We were definitely not let down!!! You can't get anyone better than them!!
~Mindy Elkins~

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Look no further! The best photographer ever!! Took the best shots and then some! I would definitely recommend them! The price is reasonable and Christine was awesome to work with! Quick response to questions and concerns. Definite pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User4224243, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff and Christine are amazing! We had three events and they were well on time to each one and took gorgeous pictures. Neither of us had experience being photographed and they were great at directing us. They also never rushed us - we wanted to take a couple of additional pictures and they were happy to do so. Great experience!

Profile Picture Anushka, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and his staff were very professional and excellent to work with. I would recommend anyone to him! Thank Jeff! Tammy and Danny

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book them as soon as you can! Totally worth it - Christine is SO Amazing - LOVE her!!! We had so much fun - I think I had a better time at my own wedding because of her! 10.15.16 Debbie & Joe Senich

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow! Where do I begin? After getting multiple preferred vendors lists and doing lots of research into photographers, we ultimately decided to go with Jeff Carr based on his portfolio and pricing (and, of course, his name appearing on ALL the preferred vendors lists). Our MO for my wedding was VALUE, VALUE, VALUE! We couldn't afford many of the more expensive vendors, but we also were not about to skimp on quality for our pictures. So we were looking for the most bang for our buck, and we felt that Jeff's pricing was the most reasonable, especially considering the quality of the work we had seen on his webpage. And, as it turns out, he was even more than we'd hoped. His professionalism was second to none, and his positivity and calm demeanor really helped keep me relaxed and comfortable. Due to my crazy family (and my own poor planning & communication), my bridal party and family were all over the place during our formal pictures post-ceremony, but Jeff didn't miss a beat. He handled every curveball we threw with absolute grace, humor, and patience. Jeff is worth every penny and more! There aren't enough "stars" to express my satisfaction with his services :-)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 1 Review

I couldn't have made a better choice. Love Jeff Carr photography

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

With the great personal service and wonderful attitude and experience we had I would recommend booking for every event .

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff is a very professional photography. He is very nice and we really like our wedding photos.

Profile Picture Jun, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff Carr Photography was beyond professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We loved how both photographers were unobtrusive during our ceremony and reception, but anytime we thought about something we were doing that would make a good picture, they were already there. My new husband, who is generally quite logical and particular about services, has absolutely nothing negative to say about Jeff Carr Photography, and neither do I! We are so excited to see how our photos turned out!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews