Jedi Prints Reviews

Jedi Prints 1
Jedi Prints 2

Crystal · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Photo Booth Company

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Jedi Prints at a wedding resale event. Such a great treat to have some fun photos with my bridal crew to keep!! They were offering a great booking deal that I couldn't pass up. I loved that not only did they have the enclosed tent or open booth options but the variety of props was so awesome! The fact that guests could keep a copy of their photo booth shoot and then we were able to incorporate the second set as out guest book was so much fun!! Steven and Ash were so much fun to work with and made sure to grab us so my husband and I took our own booth photos and then surprised us with not only single versions of our set but also an oversized version!! I can't recommend Jedi Prints enough as the service and quality is outstanding!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Heather

Heather Robinson · Married on 10/05/2019

Our crowd loved it!

Thanks so much to Steven and his team for brining the fun to the party! Our guests loved it! So easy to work with. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

No regrets on having a photo booth as our wedding favors!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Emilee · Married on 05/24/2019

What a cool memory!

I was very impressed with Jedi Prints! When looking for photo booth vendors, they were so pricey. With Jedi, the price was so right! He was very responsive and addressed comments and concerns immediately. Our guests had so much fun using the different props. We decided to use the photobooth strips as our guest book. What a cool memory to remember our special day with!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Super fun!

Everyone loved the photo booth! They set up during cocktail hour, nobody even noticed. It was super smooth and they were easy to work with. Everybody had fun and the props and pictures were very cool :)

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sarah Henderson · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Job!

Steve with Jedi Prints was phenomenal! He is so nice and has the best props! My family and friends enjoyed getting in to take pictures! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

They were amazing!

Jedi prints was an excellent addition to our wedding and so much fun for our guests! We selected the guest book option so that all of our guests were able to take home copies of their pictures and we also got an amazing book full of the crazy and clever things our guests came up with. It is 100% worth it!

Sent on 05/03/2019

A · Married on 09/28/2018

I worked with Steven and he provided me an awesome experience. This was my first time renting a photo booth. He made it easy, fun, and memorable. I would definitely do it again! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Robin · Married on 09/22/2018

It was great experience! Guests had a great time. Would definitely do again! Jedi delivered as promised! Had 0 issues & 100% happy with outcome. Strongly reccommend.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennie-Mae · Married on 08/24/2018

Excellent service!! We used Jedi Prints for our coffee shop's five year anniversary and it was so much fun. It was also easy to book, the set-up was thoughtful and the service was exceptional. The customers are still talking about it and the staff all have their photo strips hanging up around the shop. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Definitely book Jedi Prints. Steven Ayers responded quickly to every question I had. He was great with my guests, especially the kids. I will definitely book him again. The photo booth was a big hit. Everyone is still talking about it. I am very very pleased. He made my day great.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Brandy · Married on 11/18/2017

Jedi Prints were an awesome addition to our engagement party/surprise wedding. They even created two different fonts for before and after the ceremony! All of our guests enjoyed the photo booth so much!

Jedi Prints 3
    Sent on 11/19/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jedi Prints. It made our wedding so much fun. I think every single guest went into that photo booth at least once. The props and backdrops were fantastic, and who doesn't love walking away with photo booth strips to keep as a memento? The product and the staff are top notch! Steven is so professional! One couple at our wedding enjoyed the photo booth so much they booked Jedi Prints for their wedding! We loved how the strips were personalized-so cool! This vendor is worth every penny--hire them! You will not be sorry!

Jedi Prints 4
    Sent on 02/24/2018

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2017

Jedi Prints was an AMAZING addition to our wedding! They were so kind, pleasant, and professional to work with throughout the process. They had a killer black sequin background that looked stellar in photos, the quality of the prints and pictures was excellent, the props were varied and in GREAT condition, and Steven was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had many guests comment on what a nice set up it was and how nice of an attendant Steven was. He showed up on time, was dressed nicely, was kind and friendly to my guests, and gave us an excellent product. I think my mom's description summed it up: "fun AND classy!" I cannot recommend Jedi Prints highly enough - you will be so pleased!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Amy · Married on 09/30/2018

My wedding guests loved the photobooth. It was so much fun! The attendants were great. Before our wedding, Steven was very responsive to my questions. He even created edited one of his photo templates to how I wanted it. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Joe · Married on 09/01/2018

3.5

Better than the traditional photo booth. Lots of props for guest to choose. Guest had a great time. Bride and groom have a photo album with unique memories from friends and family.

Sent on 09/14/2018